Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we maybe talking about different things?! Mine is a replica pussy.
    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Well I don't yet have one yet, but wondering if it's worth a purchase. I didn't realise that masturbation would continue to be such a large part of life, mainly due to the increased imagination that's possible with masturbation vs the real alternatives.

Comment

LOL

Satnav, never change.
        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
          LOL

Satnav, never change.
          What percentage of women would actually know what a fleshlight is?

Comment

In SatNav's defence my missus had a similar response

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

No idea.
              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I didn't know either. Sheltered life obv.
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                  In SatNav's defence my missus had a similar response
                  No idea myself .

Comment

Originally posted by dinekes View Post
                    All this hiking and reduced booze intake seems to be paying off

Weighed myself today sans clothing (must remember to this indoors next time) and was an Adonis like 14S & 4 and a bit LBs. Was definitely over 15 at one stage maybe 15 4

Was finished physio waiting for bus near the Mater on Fri and just said ..feck it may as well walk home (5 miles)
                    Saved myself 3.30, got some exercise and was only circa 40/ 45 mins longer timewise and hardly felt tired at all. Mountain walking really is a great fitness routine and top class feel good factor.
                    Probably an age thing but i cant get enough of 'new hikes '

Plenty lined up for upcoming Iceland trip.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post

I find the one built in to my phone excellent. Its super bright
                      I fucking just died.

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Had a vague idea what it was, but googled anyway, then quickly Xd the fuck out of there.

My wife also added to the never heard of it group.

I said to her, it's like a dildo except for blokes.

'Wha? Do you stick it up your hole?'

'No, it's a fake fanny'

'Yeuggh, wtf'
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

You can get an occulus quest linked one also. So when you are virtually fucking your hotties the fleshlight is linked to it and reacts. I feel its almost a solved problem - interesting masturbation.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                            You can get an occulus quest linked one also. So when you are virtually fucking your hotties the fleshlight is linked to it and reacts. I feel its almost a solved problem - interesting masturbation.
                            Been held to ransom yet? Virtually? You're making it stupidly easy.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDad View Post

Been held to ransom yet? Virtually? You're making it stupidly easy.
                              Sex mad academic has posh wank is hardly career ending scandal that needs to be buried under a mountain of cash

Comment

Has anyone ever bought a fleshlight and has it fulfilled your wildest dreams?
                                It's usually the washing of them that I've heard people complaining about. Sticking it in the dishwasher isn't acceptable in most households apparently.
                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

It's usually the washing of them that I've heard people complaining about. Sticking it in the dishwasher isn't acceptable in most households apparently.
                                  You can get fired for sticking it the dishwasher . This one time...

Comment

Hitch

You do make me laugh BUT we really need a 'shakes head' emoji in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

Ah, it's like the old saying 'every robot is a sex robot, if you have the right attitude'.
                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by The Istanbul View Post
                                        Hitch

You do make me laugh BUT we really need a 'shakes head' emoji in here.
                                        I told ya last week, father in law sets him off.

Comment

Is there anything to see in Malta? I'm going to be at something there for a week in May. Won't have much time to see stuff, but any tips appreciated.
                                          Malta is very cool lots of stuff to do.

Did have a fellow IPB member stop me once while out walking along the seafront which was a pleasant surprise, wasn't Flushdraw.
                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I see the government is finally about to unveil the big retrofitting scheme. Not sure how far €25k gets you these days but better than a kick in the bollix.

Although as ever in these weird times, it's the supply side that will be the problem. It'll take years to scale up to the level required.

Comment

Quick question outside of Airbnb where would one look to book a place for the weekend? I'm turning 40 next month and looking to get away with some friends, the place we wanted to book with said they had no reservations for that weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                I see the government is finally about to unveil the big retrofitting scheme. Not sure how far €25k gets you these days but better than a kick in the bollix.

Although as ever in these weird times, it's the supply side that will be the problem. It'll take years to scale up to the level required.
                                                Heard that on the radio this morning going to the gym. Was interested in hearing about as I was wondering would it cover the cost of say getting solar panels on your house? We got our house insulated on the outside and get extra insulation in the attic & new windows/door and heating system a couple years back and it's definitely made a difference but in the kitchen where our extension is they put in an extractor fan but it's basically just a big fucking hole out the back of the house and it does be crazy cold because of it probably not ideal after getting all the other work done.

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

Wankst is bad enough without a worm tube leaking seminal fluid to deal with afterwards.
                                                  Last edited by DeadParrot; 07-02-22, 10:53.
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

He's usuually the owners nephew or something as well

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                      Quick question outside of Airbnb where would one look to book a place for the weekend? I'm turning 40 next month and looking to get away with some friends, the place we wanted to book with said they had no reservations for that weekend.
                                                      trivago would be my default for hotels. For apartments booking.com can occasionally be an ok alternative to airbnb

Comment

Went to the gym for the first time in almost 2 years. Fuck me I barely did a tap but I feel more like the mid-60s than mid-30s today.

Comment

I must say that wearing masks in shops feels a bit tokenistic now after seeing the fully unmasked revelry that was Dublin on Saturday night. Surely time to bin them altogether.

Comment

Just shot a PB 87 around my course today. 1 birdy, 6 pars, 5 bogeys, 4 doubles and 2 triples, which works out as net 63. Chuffed!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                              ball park on a clutch replacement on a Renault Fluance?
                                                              I know dick about cars but quoted €1600 which seems high
                                                              Collected fixed and returned within 24 hours by Allvech for €1200

Comment

VRBO is one
                                                                Home exchange is another interesting idea ....can get a place for free (sort off)

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                  Just shot a PB 87 around my course today. 1 birdy, 6 pars, 5 bogeys, 4 doubles and 2 triples, which works out as net 63. Chuffed!
                                                                  That's +18 gross based on the scores you listed. To shoot 87 that would make the course a par 69. Never heard of many par 69 courses, is that the case or is there a typo in there?

Regardless, great scoring and you'll find it much easier to break 90 in future once the initial mental block is removed. I was shooting mid 80s recently and the last outing I ended up closer to 100. Completely unable to hit the ball, it's a funny old game!

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post

That's +18 gross based on the scores you listed. To shoot 87 that would make the course a par 69. Never heard of many par 69 courses, is that the case or is there a typo in there?

Regardless, great scoring and you'll find it much easier to break 90 in future once the initial mental block is removed. I was shooting mid 80s recently and the last outing I ended up closer to 100. Completely unable to hit the ball, it's a funny old game!
                                                                    Yup. Par 69 course. Had shot an 88 before and have 2 or 3 rounds at 90,but it just feels like it's going in the right direction. Looking forward to the spring comps now, and i can hopefully post some good scores there.

Comment

Nice playing Shrap good to see Leona is inspiring you.

Comment

Happy birthday Danny.

Hit a birdie today on Wordle
                                                                        That completes my 1st round in 2 over.
                                                                        Just call me Leona in future.

Comment

Yup. Par 69 course. Had shot an 88 before and have 2 or 3 rounds at 90,but it just feels like it's going in the right direction. Looking forward to the spring comps now, and i can hopefully post some good scores there.
                                                                          Young wan shot 88 at Pebble Beach on Trackman yesterday.
                                                                          You can hear my little heart breaking as I realise I'm no longer the best golfer in the family

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

You can hear my little heart breaking as I realise I'm no longer the best golfer in the family

Id be happy with that swing . Very good . Your heart is breaking but you really want it crushed when she hits bombs when shes older. That trackman is cool . Ive seen it in the Spawell might have a go this week .

Comment

Nice easy swing. Is that a home set up? Cool if so!

Comment

Nice easy swing. Is that a home set up? Cool if so!
                                                                                I wish. Local driving range has a room. Fantastic setup. Pool tables, table tennis, board games, kitchen, tea, coffee and Guinness on draft too. Great place for a private party.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

I really hope to fuck they name whatever TD's suggestion it was to tackle rising energy costs/inflation to waive passport and driving license fees for a few months, what a crackpot of an idea to the everyday man in the street, just shows how out of touch these people are.

Gav Reilly had the the ex lord mayor of Dubland on yesterday trying to plug her upcoming senate bid...he politically tore her a new one...in my very humble opinion of course, well worth a listen back.

Starts at 2h23 https://www.goloudplayer.com/episode...AyXzIwMjIubXAz
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Murder ville? Only watched 3 episodes . Tis amusing .

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

I really hope to fuck they name whatever TD's suggestion it was to tackle rising energy costs/inflation to waive passport and driving license fees for a few months, what a crackpot of an idea to the everyday man in the street, just shows how out of touch these people are.

Gav Reilly had the the ex lord mayor of Dubland on yesterday trying to plug her upcoming senate bid...he politically tore her a new one...in my very humble opinion of course, well worth a listen back.

Starts at 2h23 https://www.goloudplayer.com/episode...AyXzIwMjIubXAz
                                                                                      Think the gov is doing great. Love the green party influence. FF now seem like a nicer version of what they were. Or, at least Michael Martin is. FG is full of talent and seem to be the intellectual core of the coalition.

SF probably deserve a go in government, but they will probably be a shambles. Everything is PR, PR, PR with them, and that never leads to good government.

Well worth looking at that debate last week between the current housing minister and Eoin. Daragh tore Eoin a new one when it got into actual practical ideas.

Not that there's not a lot of better things the gov needs to do.

Comment

Think the gov is doing great. Love the green party influence. FF now seem like a nicer version of what they were. Or, at least Michael Martin is. FG is full of talent and seem to be the intellectual core of the coalition.

SF probably deserve a go in government, but they will probably be a shambles. Everything is PR, PR, PR with them, and that never leads to good government.

Well worth looking at that debate last week between the current housing minister and Eoin. Daragh tore Eoin a new one when it got into actual practical ideas.

Not that there's not a lot of better things the gov needs to do.
                                                                                        The 10 min back and forth they had on RTE ? I watched it. Pity the SF spokesman wasnt strong enough to pick the minister up on his apprentice number lies, think he said we have 10k+ ready to rock and help with construction. My understanding is there are currently around 3k, the 10k figure is an overall one the govt want to hit by 2025

Personally, i dont think its right for the govt to just let private companies build apartments, pay above the odds for them and then rent use that stock to say we are dealing with the housing crisis, thats my money at the end of the day and i want it spent more efficiently.

Cant understand why they cant have a 30 or 50 year plan wrt housing. Borrow the fuck out of it, build build build, metros, subways, new purpose build cities, its not as if it all has to be paid back.

We dont have money for that...yeah, no worries handing out money hand over fist to publicans, some even claimed they were better off, no wonder they werent as vocal as they usually were.

Same with the PUP...just apply online...oh you have an old PPs number and no longer live in the state ? Not a bother, we wont even check it.

Doing a great job ? Sure...you can see that in the polls.
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Doing a great job ? Sure...you can see that in the polls.
                                                                                          Current coalition is well ahead in the polls?

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post
                                                                                            Question for the more financially savvy types, ideally V4V if he is still lurking hereabouts.

Is it worth consulting with a financial planner as an ordinary Joe Soap? I'm likely to be in fairly decent shape in terms of retirement, even if I won't be able to retire much sooner than I'd like, but I suspect there are a few things I could be doing that would make things better, even within my current financial limits. If a consultation with a financial planner is a worthwhile thing, then what level engagement should be sufficient? I'm not looking for someone to 'manage my affairs' as sadly I'm not that well off, but I don't want to pay 200 quid an hour for multiple sessions either when there may be a better way to do it.

I'm sure there is a lot of 'it depends' in any answer, but no harm asking either. Anyone gone to someone like this recently who would feel comfortable recommending the person they talked to?
                                                                                            I've been busy the past few weeks so just catching up now Dom. The ordinary Joe Soap is poorly served by financial advisers. If you have a work based pension and life cover/income protection the Qualified Financial adviser (QFAs) or broker can't sell you much and earn commision. As the work based products are in general much better value.

The generally higher quality Certified Financial planners (CFPs) really only want to deal with folk either due to retire or with signficant net worth so the middle class future wealthy don't get a lot of love. In fact the CFPs are so busy these days that the good ones are often moving on clients who don't fit their specialist niche. And the ones who aren't are either poor at business development or at financial planning or both.

Fintech and roboadvice may solve some of this problem over time but it's not a very enticing market so the stuff I've seen to date is really only linked to flogging you product by a bank or investment manager which takes you back to the QFA/broker model but with less people.

You can get an independent financial plan and discuss it with a paraplanner and an independent financial adviser for about €1,500 and not have it linked to a specific product sale. I still think that's a loss leader price and the real price should be closer to 3k. If that's of interest to you drop me a pm and I'll give you some contacts to follow up with. Most people won't pay anything like that much for that service and those that do are in general very comfortable.
                                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Current coalition is well ahead in the polls?
                                                                                              Really ?

A clear picture emerges from today’s Sunday Independent/Ireland Thinks opinion poll, especially when examined alongside last month’s inaugural poll. The bottom line is this: Fianna Fáil is in crisis.
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Ah cool. And what's the coalition vote share in that poll?

Comment

There's usually investment advice included as part of your company pension plan?

Comment

Ah cool. And what's the coalition vote share in that poll?
                                                                                                    What number is bigger ? 3 of the 4 parties combined obviously...wait till Mary Lou runs enough candidates next time...
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

What number is bigger ? 3 of the 4 parties combined obviously...wait till Mary Lou runs enough candidates next time...
                                                                                                      careful what you wish for senor...

Comment

But the combined wishes of the population - which is what that poll captures, not the number of candidates each party runs - is what matters surely? The combined wishes of this largely middle-class country is that it continues to be run by middle-class parties. They make up the majority of the population's expressed voting desires.

Comment

There's usually investment advice included as part of your company pension plan?
                                                                                                          Generally not but an investment booklet and investment fund info that someone of Doms ability can easily understand.

Generally lower fees then a prsa or some other individual pension product that a broker on commission might offer to consolidate your pension assets into.
                                                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

I wish. Local driving range has a room. Fantastic setup. Pool tables, table tennis, board games, kitchen, tea, coffee and Guinness on draft too. Great place for a private party.
                                                                                                            How much would one of those trackman setups cost, any idea? The golf club here is about 10k to join so it might actually be better value

Comment

I'll opportunistically jump in as V's online - is there anything like accepted best practice in terms of things like income protection, serious illness cover and things like that for normies?

I have some cover from work that I need to look into more in terms of what's included but I've just got some major uplift and with a child in the equation now I guess it's something I need to make sure I'm on track with. I'll do some googling too.

Comment

Tis a bit Schmaltzy McHokey but while I don't watch 'Yellowstone' I'm really enjoying the prequel '1883'.

Taylor Sheridan could become the present-day version of Stephen J. Cannell.

Comment

Can see people enjoying this.
                                                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Tis a bit Schmaltzy McHokey but while I don't watch 'Yellowstone' I'm really enjoying the prequel '1883'.

Taylor Sheridan could become the present-day version of Stephen J. Cannell.
                                                                                                                    Did you know that wombats have square poos?
                                                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

How much would one of those trackman setups cost, any idea? The golf club here is about 10k to join so it might actually be better value
                                                                                                                      Trackman are ridiculously expensive (over 20k), but plenty of very good options in the 2k range (flightscope, foresight, skytrack). Not sure what the screens cost, but cant imagine its more than 1k.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                        I'll opportunistically jump in as V's online - is there anything like accepted best practice in terms of things like income protection, serious illness cover and things like that for normies?

I have some cover from work that I need to look into more in terms of what's included but I've just got some major uplift and with a child in the equation now I guess it's something I need to make sure I'm on track with. I'll do some googling too.
                                                                                                                        2/3rds of salary less the state disability benefit plus pension contributions is pretty good for income protection. In general, the insurers cap it at around 75% of salary from memory as they want there to be some motivation to return to work. The benefit in work would generally increase if you've received a salary increase as inter renewal pay increase are normally covered so I'd suggest you could just confirm that with HR or the benefits consultant.

Critical illness is a different product and easier to get as it's more definitive. You have a named illness/issue or you don't. The payments are normally lump sums and aren't a great match for the risk so i prefer IP if you can get it but if you are self employed or have a very variable income then you may only be able to get critical illness cover.

In your case where you are considering topping up a work policy make sure that you'll get paid in the event that something were to happen. If you are over insured from the two insurance companies persepctive they may pay you upto a max amount and split the costs of the claim between them.

Comment

I'd originally planned to learn to drive in 2020 but right before my birthday that year we went into lockdown so it was a non runner but now that I'm turning 40 next month I asked the wife to get me some driving lessons. Anybody on here new to driving that can point me in the direction of resources to look up on for my test and anything else I need to do?

Any and all help greatly appreciated BBV.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X