Squeeky bum that last 5 mins...lol
    Take a wee nap ahead of the Calcutta Cup

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

Take a wee nap ahead of the Calcutta Cup
      England to win by 15 or more points. 6/1
      This too shall pass.

Comment

Pain in the hole to have the rugby up against the racing today surely it wouldn't be beyond the wit of man to have had the kick off times arranged more sensibly.
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Passing by an Irish themed bar earlier, called the Shamrock Inn, where they were advertising an English breakfast special and the Italian speaking barman was dressed in a kilt.
          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Moment of madness ffs
            This too shall pass.

Comment

That yellow card is another on my very long list of 'things that I had no idea were against the rules'.

Presumably if he did that with any other part of his body it'd be fine? Often see players kick it out under pressure in a one v one foot race.

Comment

Terrible kick and worse lineout.
                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                  That yellow card is another on my very long list of 'things that I had no idea were against the rules'.

Presumably if he did that with any other part of his body it'd be fine? Often see players kick it out under pressure in a one v one foot race.
                  It's just a deliberate knock on, penalty try was spot on, great crossfield kick

Grandstand finish,

Comment

Not just a deliberate knock on, if he'd knocked it backwards out of play it would've been the same outcome.

Comment

Spotify hurriedly trying to delete Rogan's blatant not so casual racism... If they'd spent the hundred mill on an NFT it would have been a better buy

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                        Not just a deliberate knock on, if he'd knocked it backwards out of play it would've been the same outcome.
                        Really, I didn't realise that. He can only try to catch it and compete for it if he doesn't hold it?

Comment

Power melting down.

Leona doing well.
                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                            Power melting down.

Leona doing well.
                            Keep the faith.

Leona looking so good . BIG moment in Irish golf.

Comment

Keep the faith.

Leona looking so good . BIG moment in Irish golf.
                              Saturday finish. 3 holes left. Could be first Irish woman to win on LPGA.

Live on YouTube

SUBSCRIBE ► https://bit.ly/SubscribeSkySportsGolfLive coverage from Day Three of the LPGA Drive On Championship. Watch golf LIVE on Sky Sports here ► http://...

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Don't know how I only heard about the Ricky Gervais show about a week ago.

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Really, I didn't realise that. He can only try to catch it and compete for it if he doesn't hold it?
                                  You can't batton / throw the ball out of play / knock it dead. Can kick or carry a ball off the pitch.

Here's a nightmare example from a few years ago of someone costing themselves the game by throwing the ball dead.

Law 10.2 (c) Throwing into touch. A player must not intentionally knock, place, push or throw the ball with his arm or hand into touch, touch-in-goal, or over the dead ball line.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Yes likewise if you’re in possession you can’t deliberately pass the ball into touch either you have to kick it, same principle,

Comment

You can't batton / throw the ball out of play / knock it dead. Can kick or carry a ball off the pitch.

Here's a nightmare example from a few years ago of someone costing themselves the game by throwing the ball dead.

Interesting, also wouldn’t have known the penalty would be from the 22m.

Comment

Father up from kerry showing me his latest work on his hobby. He bought this 1958 anglia about 3 years ago and is just tipping away on it. He put a Ford capri engine in. He has electric doors and windows fitted. Waiting on a few other bits he orders from god knows where.
                                        He was always doing up cars when I was growing up. Nothing he didn't know about them and hated when the modern cars starting coming on the scene.
                                        Not bad work for a 74 year old.
                                        He has a long way to go yet. Asked me could I bring back alloys from US LOL
                                        ​​​​

IMG_20220205_221012.jpg ​​​​​​
                                        IMG_20220205_221020.jpg
                                        IMG_20220205_221030.jpg ​​​​​​​
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post

Yes likewise if you’re in possession you can’t deliberately pass the ball into touch either you have to kick it, same principle,
                                          Just proves it’s a rubbish game

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                            That's absolute nonsense. Edit: and just to curtail the obvious argument, yes many times people get offended over nothing. This isn't one of those times though.
                                            Really? Watched it tonight to see what the fuss was about, that particular part was during a “this is how I get cancelled” bit and wasn’t in the top 5 thing a non-involved listener would find offensive tbh. I thought the whole set was pretty poor with unabashed vulgarity the main theme, I prefer a more intelligent take but I don’t get the hoopla about that part.

Comment

If I didn't have covid before last night, I most certainly have it now.
                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

We made a new friend last night, an actual professional sports coach. Pat Fitzgerald of some university in Chicago.

Just googled the fucker and his salary is 3.3 million. He should have been buying us drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post

Really? Watched it tonight to see what the fuss was about, that particular part was during a “this is how I get cancelled” bit and wasn’t in the top 5 thing a non-involved listener would find offensive tbh. I thought the whole set was pretty poor with unabashed vulgarity the main theme, I prefer a more intelligent take but I don’t get the hoopla about that part.
                                                  Paraphrasing now but he said it was a good thing that a large amount of Roma got exterminated in the holocaust, that's pretty out there

Comment

The Mouse Doctor 3.15 Musselburgh

Comment

Downloaded TikTok yesterday to have a look at what hitch is on about it, genuinely one of the most depressing experiences of recent times for me, just fucking grim, obviously a Chinese plot to subvert and degrade western youth- it’s awfully- the “amazing algorithm “ fed me up a steady diet of attention seeking whores and gangs of identikit tracksuited Irish teens doing knack stuff- just utterly grim. Not a surprise at all but far worse than I expected
                                                      Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To...
                                                        Two different strippers messaging me this morning. I clearly made some life mistakes last night. Glory be. Woke up to all the banks messaging me saying a crazy guy has clearly taken over your bank account.
                                                        It's beginning to feel like this pandemic is really over.
                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Paraphrasing now but he said it was a good thing that a large amount of Roma got exterminated in the holocaust, that's pretty out there
                                                          Not that i condone this type of humour . However if you are paraphrasing you should have said 'joked ' as opposed to 'said' .

It was bad taste but thats his act.

Comment

Originally posted by MysteryGuest View Post
                                                            Downloaded TikTok yesterday to have a look at what hitch is on about it, genuinely one of the most depressing experiences of recent talk mes for me, just fucking grim, obviously a Chinese plot to subvert and degrade western youth- it’s awfully- the “amazing algorithm “ fed me up a steady diet of attention seeking whose and gangs of identikit tracksuited Irish teens doing knack stuff- just utterly grim. Not a surprise at all but far worse than I expected
                                                            I don't think you know how AI algorithms work!

Comment

Downloaded TikTok yesterday to have a look at what hitch is on about it, genuinely one of the most depressing experiences of recent talk mes for me, just fucking grim, obviously a Chinese plot to subvert and degrade western youth- it’s awfully- the “amazing algorithm “ fed me up a steady diet of attention seeking whose and gangs of identikit tracksuited Irish teens doing knack stuff- just utterly grim. Not a surprise at all but far worse than I expected
                                                              I came across this amazing NYT article in 1903 shortly before the first flight and it immediately reminded me of you.

Text here is easier to read: https://www.docdroid.net/jELRAy9/fly...eadline-20-pdf

Comment

I came across this amazing NYT article in 1903 shortly before the first flight and it immediately reminded me of you.

Text here is easier to read: https://www.docdroid.net/jELRAy9/fly...eadline-20-pdf
                                                                Not sure what your point is here
                                                                If I was around in 1803 I would have been pretty excited about the prospect of flight and all the benefits of that not sure how that reflects on me not being excited that my future daughter will be growing up exposed to a platform that tells her flashing her gee /arse to internet strangers for money and validation is an empowering choice. I don’t see any benefits to social media it’s fairly clear at this stage that the downsides massively outweigh any upsides(struggling to think of any myself).

nothing worse than middle aged men like yourself on hitch pretending to get something the kids are into into so you don’t look out of touch
                                                                Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

If I was around in 1803 I would have been pretty excited about the prospect of flight and all the benefits of that not sure how that reflects on me not being excited that my future daughter will be growing up exposed to a platform that tells her flashing her gee /arse to internet strangers for money and validation is an empowering choice. I don’t see any benefits to social media it’s fairly clear at this stage that the downsides massively outweigh any upsides(struggling to think of any myself).

nothing worse than middle aged men like yourself and hitch pretending to get something the kids are into into so you don’t look out of touch

Comment

nothing worse than middle aged men like yourself on hitch pretending to get something the kids are into into so you don’t look out of touch
                                                                    Nothing to do with Tik Tok, just your general approach to everything. And 100% gtd if you were alive in 1903 (or 1803) you would not be excited about flight, you just think you would be now.

Comment

Comment

Wordle & Entropy & one of the best Youtube channels for understanding Math (3Blue1Brown)

30 mins for the nerdles

Comment

Anyone any thoughts on the Oppo Reno 4 Pro 5G?

Was holding out for a good Vodafone deal on the Samsung S21 but the Oppo caught my eye.
                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Hang on a week for S21 as S22 is out next week and I'm guessing/hoping S21 offers open up.

Comment

Hang on a week for S21 as S22 is out next week and I'm guessing/hoping S21 offers open up.
                                                                              Ah, good shout.

Comment

Not much ooh la la on display in Paris, we'll beat this lot out of sight next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                  Not much ooh la la on display in Paris, we'll beat this lot out of sight next week.
                                                                                  Conditions were pretty grim to be fair. We'll destroy you next week.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

Conditions were pretty grim to be fair. We'll destroy you next week.
                                                                                    Oh it's ON cheese-boy (although that sounds like a compliment tbf). This is war (which you're pretty shit at historically).

Comment

Oh it's ON cheese-boy (although that sounds like a compliment tbf). This is war (which you're pretty shit at historically).
                                                                                      oh the irony. this is actually rugby , which YOU'RE pretty shit at historically. bring it spud head.

Comment

Oh the irony!
                                                                                        Had 4 letters green on the 3rd guess and still took 3 goes to fill the 2nd letter.
                                                                                        Turning off the hard button immediately
                                                                                        and listening to the wish advice
                                                                                        of the wise BBV from now on.

Comment

oh the irony. this is actually rugby , which YOU'RE pretty shit at historically. bring it spud head.
                                                                                          You're basically Italians with less style and worse food. We'll beat you up and down the length of the Stade de France until you start crying for the Americans to come and save your bacon once more. Garlic-breath.

Comment

Would buying or building a Tandoor just for Naan bread be ridiculous?

Comment

Devouring Y The Last Man comics at the moment. I think maybe recommended by Deadparrot?

Comment

nothing worse than middle aged men like yourself and hitch pretending to get something the kids are into into so you don’t look out of touch
                                                                                                TikTok gives you content based on your interests. You only see content that you actually find interesting. It's excellent. My TikTok feed is largely smart-ass takes on things and exotic food dishes.

The reason you saw those Irish things is that's their immediate best guess as to what you might find interesting. You then give the algorithm feedback as to what you actually like and what you don't like.

The strength of their algorithm is it takes your feedback on board but does so with a 'noise function' that allows it to try to push your views into new areas and widen your horizon. They seem to have calibrated the noise function really well, as a lot of basic algorithms either overvalue your expressed wishes (like YouTube, which largely just shows you iterations of what you have watched before - 100% matching) or ignore your expressed wishes (0% matching).

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak

no, but lighting it each time you want to cook some bread would be.
                                                                                                  Yeah, I guess so. I do shop bought ones on the BBQ and they turn out pretty good, but obv not as good as the proper thing.

Not a fan of tandoori meat so would probably not be worth it.

Comment

It's such a pleasure watching Rugby and seeing how the officials decisions are respected - can you imagine an equivalent situation in soccor
                                                                                                    Nice change of tone in the GAA today where the ref David Gough stood back until they were finished and then sent off one from Armagh and four of the Tyrone players.

Comment

Who recommended Hop House for food on Parnell Street? Popped in today to cheer myself up after the club lost the all Ireland final. Top class food, staff and booze. Great recommendation. Would go back in a heartbeat.

FWIW, had Bogagli? with spring rolls and chicken dumplings. Savage stuff

Also met some young lad called rigger for added bonus and we made our way to Woolshed to watch the Afcon final. Grand evening.

Comment

Shrap and Raoul smack talking

you'll do nuthin

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                          Who recommended Hop House for food on Parnell Street? Popped in today to cheer myself up after the club lost the all Ireland final. Top class food, staff and booze. Great recommendation. Would go back in a heartbeat.

Also met some young lad called rigger for added bonus and we made our way to Woolshed to watch the Afcon final. Grand evening.
                                                                                                          Moi.

Bulgogi I think. Great stuff.

Comment

You're basically Italians with less style and worse food. We'll beat you up and down the length of the Stade de France until you start crying for the Americans to come and save your bacon once more. Garlic-breath.
                                                                                                            Dont you spend most of your time away from Ireland in France? For shame. Go to Italy next time, you're not welcome anymore in our gorgeous country. Italians have pasta, nothing else.

Comment

Shrap and Raoul smack talking

you'll do nuthin

Not sure we've ever met, I'm about the size of both of them put together

Comment

Dont you spend most of your time away from Ireland in France? For shame. Go to Italy next time, you're not welcome anymore in our gorgeous country. Italians have pasta, nothing else.
                                                                                                                At least I won't have to suffer your horrendous coffee anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post

It's genuinely a lifetime dish. That delicate yet powerful fragrance from the meat, the bit of punch from the spicy cabbage, the sticky rice.

Comment

Has anyone ever bought a fleshlight and has it fulfilled your wildest dreams?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

It's genuinely a lifetime dish. That delicate yet powerful fragrance from the meat, the bit of punch from the spicy cabbage, the sticky rice.
                                                                                                                      Tried the same dish in a few other places and it's amazing how easy it is to fuck up. Almost like an Asian Carbonara.

Comment

All this hiking and reduced booze intake seems to be paying off

Weighed myself today sans clothing (must remember to this indoors next time) and was an Adonis like 14S & 4 and a bit LBs. Was definitely over 15 at one stage maybe 15 4

Was finished physio waiting for bus near the Mater on Fri and just said ..feck it may as well walk home (5 miles)
                                                                                                                        Saved myself 3.30, got some exercise and was only circa 40/ 45 mins longer timewise and hardly felt tired at all. Mountain walking really is a great fitness routine and top class feel good factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                          Has anyone ever bought a fleshlight and has it fulfilled your wildest dreams?
                                                                                                                          I find the one built in to my phone excellent. Its super bright
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X