Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The local vape shop has a very hot trans lady working in it. tbh my normal thing when looking at a trans guy who is now a girl is to think: you look like a dude who put on a dress. But she definitely has something going for her.
    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
      The local vape shop has a very hot trans lady working in it. tbh my normal thing when looking at a trans guy who is now a girl is to think: you look like a dude who put on a dress. But she definitely has something going for her.
      WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

WTF
        I'll respond to your unrelated DM wondering how to take up vaping when I get home.

Comment

I'll respond to your unrelated DM wondering how to take up vaping when I get home.
          Thank you kindly. I cant wait to stick one of those in my mouth.baby. i heard the urge to gag goes away in time.

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

Do you think the kick to the head was a bit of an overreaction?
            Very much so.
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post

I'd have gone for a good stamp on the hand before the nuclear option of a head kick. Trying to touch someone like that is just fuckin creepy. Head kick is overkill. Both morons.
              Or you know, talk to the person.
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

Or you know, talk to the person.
                Nah. He clearly knows what he's doing. All the hand movements towards the person sitting down aren't accidental. A stamp on the hand would be well deserved and hopefully serve as a life lesson for being creepy.

Comment

I guess the issue is why an Irish Freedom Party loving twitterati cares? Like there's all manner of stuff that happens on the Luas every single day. So presumably its because the person is trans that it is considered postworthy. Unless maybe they also post the incredibly higher number of fucked up things that are done by non-trans people.
                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post

Nah. He clearly knows what he's doing. All the hand movements towards the person sitting down aren't accidental. A stamp on the hand would be well deserved and hopefully serve as a life lesson for being creepy.
                    A quick WTF are you doing would serve the same purpose without having to break someones hand.
                    I get that it's creepy but I don't imagine the person there is playing with the full deck.
                    In fact, I'm nearly sure I'm seen them around town acting odd more than once.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

Thank you kindly. I cant wait to stick one of those in my mouth.baby. i heard the urge to gag goes away in time.
                      Would you inhale or expel quickly?

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post

Would you inhale or expel quickly?
                        All gag dependent. I'd imagine id bite it though. And spit the yoke on the ground. Then pay a visit to the vape crises centre .

Comment

But in the actual video they got kicked in the head and their story shared around the world.

Comment

But in the actual video they got kicked in the head and their story shared around the world.
                            I think you're the one who's being transphobic if you think that that anti social interaction had anything to do with the fact that one of the men involved was wearing a skirt.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

A quick WTF are you doing would serve the same purpose without having to break someones hand.
                              I get that it's creepy but I don't imagine the person there is playing with the full deck.
                              In fact, I'm nearly sure I'm seen them around town acting odd more than once.
                              Not sure what we are debating here. Think most men miss the part at the start where he conceals his erection by pulling down his skirt and covering with his umbrella and handbag. Maybe if he had to go to hospital with a broken hand, he might get the psychiatric evaluation he needs.

Comment

That she-man just touched up a scumbag . Statistically higly likely on the.luas . Kick in the head was inevitable there

Comment

Oh, the triple post. The daughter of my bestie friend spoke at the event where were being called Nazi's. I guess I'm biased, but I thought she was wonderful.

Comment

Slow horses season 3 out December 1st.
                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                      Slow horses season 3 out December 1st.
                                      Nice one. First two seasons were great. Although alot due to the brilliance of Gary Oldman

Comment

I think you're the one who's being transphobic if you think that that anti social interaction had anything to do with the fact that one of the men involved was wearing a skirt.
                                        I don't think the kick in the head was transphobic. He would undoubtedly have kicked a dude in the head also. But it is most likely that the reason why it was promoted by a channel that champions the 'Irish Freedom Party', is part of a general transphobic tendency in that far right part of the world.

Comment

Baz Whatshisface and Vouge Whatzhername That's a hard no to the LLS

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I don't think the kick in the head was transphobic. He would undoubtedly have kicked a dude in the head also. But it is most likely that the reason why it was promoted by a channel that champions the 'Irish Freedom Party', is part of a general transphobic tendency in that far right part of the world.
                                            So shoot the messenger is your hot take on this.

Comment

It was inevitable that that Luas thing would end up in some sort of violence (the kick was pretty shite in fairness with his nice runners, a hard slap would be more painful). I mean he didn't just spontaneously start recording at the exact moment he was getting his runner touched.. Obviously there was something before that. So scumbag starts recording to show he's being interfered with to justify the violence and show his mates or his platform on twitter how he tried to move his foot but yer one was asking for it etc and garner support.

Best thing Musk has done for humanity is that you can't read the comments anymore if you aren't on twitter or X.

Think DPs assessment on mental issues being correct here most likely.

When I say there was something before that it was likely more of that weird foot touching thing (which prompted the recording) and not something that actually justified the kick.

Last edited by dinekes; 22-09-23, 21:13.

Comment

@HH

Not so sure he would have kicked a dude in the head. Well maybe a smaller weaker dude.
                                                I think he kicked the TG in the head because he figured he would get away with it and they wouldn't fight back.
                                                After all if there were repercussions he had his recorded "evidence" of being "interfered " with.

Comment

It wasn't much of a kick in fairness, it's the type of thing nobody would remember a few hours later if you saw it in real life.

Comment

So shoot the messenger is your hot take on this.
                                                    Look at the hashtags, it's clearly an anti-trans account.

Comment

Got a call just before lunch today. My Dad's youngest brother (the baby of the family) had a massive heart attack and didn't survive it. He was only 66. It was completely out of left field.

I had to call into my Dad to break the news to him. He
                                                      was totally shook by it. Spent the afternoon and early evening with him.

Still don't think it's fully sank in. Only him and two siblings left out of 8.

That's the third time I've had to break the death of a sibling to him and each time hasn't got any easier.

Comment

This is amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                          This is amazing

I was watching that . Goosebumps, superb.

I never heard Roger Whittaker died. My old man sang this pitch perfect . Jaysus takes me back

Comment

Although.

Last edited by Solksjaer!; 23-09-23, 06:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                              Got a call just before lunch today. My Dad's youngest brother (the baby of the family) had a massive heart attack and didn't survive it. He was only 66. It was completely out of left field.

I had to call into my Dad to break the news to him. He
                                                              was totally shook by it. Spent the afternoon and early evening with him.

Still don't think it's fully sank in. Only him and two siblings left out of 8.

That's the third time I've had to break the death of a sibling to him and each time hasn't got any easier.

Sorry to hear that Brian, tough times.
                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Old Men by Ogden Nash

People expect old men to die,
                                                                They do not really mourn old men.
                                                                Old men are different. People look
                                                                At them with eyes that wonder when…
                                                                People watch with unshocked eyes;
                                                                But the old men know when an old man dies.

Comment

Amazing how the little things mean a lot . The mudder has terminal lung disease. Finally got a stairlift in . The lift in her dire mood for her and us all is great . She in on oxygen 24/7 with added facemask boost when doing strenous stuff now shes eating and chatty and a little bit more alive . What a difference a year makes though . Doing her Aldi shooping with her now departed hubby this day last year

Little victories.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                                                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thalys train from Brussels packed with Irish fans. Going to be some amount of green at this game.
                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Not sure what we are debating here. Think most men miss the part at the start where he conceals his erection by pulling down his skirt and covering with his umbrella and handbag. Maybe if he had to go to hospital with a broken hand, he might get the psychiatric evaluation he needs. ​​​​​​....
                                                                      Seriously dude.

Comment

Come on Ireland, let's at least make this a real contest. If not now, when?

Comment

Here we go.

Comment

Love that couple of meters Hansen shaved off the conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                              Love that couple of meters Hansen shaved off the conversion.
                                                                              He was bloody lucky!

Comment

Rocky Bilbao stuff so far. Some defence.

Comment

This is too much

Comment

Jesus take the wheel

Comment

Insane to kick possession away with three minutes on the clock

Comment

Phew!

Comment

Pray for MysteryGuest

Comment

Jesus what a game, that was so close

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                              Jesus what a game, that was so close
                                                                                              Intense at home, I can only imagine what the stadium was like.

Comment

I guess the last big unanswered question of the night is whether the players identify as he or them.

Comment

Will need a stairlift tonight me legs are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                                                                                                    Pray for MysteryGuest
                                                                                                    ??? I’m not a Burnley supporter??
                                                                                                    Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

What was the penalty for in the scrum that they got the last three points from?

Comment

I guess the last big unanswered question of the night is whether the players identify as he or them.
                                                                                                        Us
                                                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

The Bomb was defused .

Comment

What a match! Best team won for sure.

Comment

The real winner tonight is No2 Daughter whose wedding clashes with the Scotland match.

Comment

When people like Reggie think a chinese led world would be better than a US one I'm always reminded of the difference between the my lai massacre and Tianamen square. Both awful tradegies no doubt, but imagine being a family member of a student murdered by the CCP and having to pretend it didn't happen, forty years later. https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...unge-tiananmen

Comment

What a game, what a night to be in Stade De France.

Unreal atmosphere, I have seen some special moments but that was up there with the best of them.

At airport and still not recovered...
                                                                                                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                    What a match! Best team won for sure.
                                                                                                                    Am I only the only one who thinks Ireland were absolutely haunted with luck with all the missed saffer kicks?
                                                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post

Intense at home, I can only imagine what the stadium was like.
                                                                                                                      Pretty fucking great.

Feel a bit quare now after some undergound dive deviancy in the Marais.
                                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post

Am I only the only one who thinks Ireland were absolutely haunted with luck with all the missed saffer kicks?
                                                                                                                        Bit of both. Ireland were the better team i felt, but incredibly lucky also to get the win. 11 points gone begging thanks to a woeful kicker (wouldn't expect them all to go through but 8 of those points should have been got)

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

Bit of both. Ireland were the better team i felt, but incredibly lucky also to get the win. 11 points gone begging thanks to a woeful kicker (wouldn't expect them all to go through but 8 of those points should have been got)
                                                                                                                          Their only try was a direct result of a missed penalty, so please remember to subtract 5 from SA's 'points left behind' total if we're doing that! and further to the points left behind theme, if our lineout was firing how many more points would we have?

SA freely chose a dynamic, attacking 10 whose kicking game is well known to let him down, it's part of his package. Better team won, I'm 100% convinced about that.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X