X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

Bit harsh on McDowell and O'Malley.
    McDowell letting himself down badly trotting out wholly disingenuous arguments that he absolutely knows are bullcrap.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Is it Yes/Yes or Yes/No?

(am definitely yessing the durable relationships one)

Comment

I'm yes no but am open to changing if anyone cares enough to make the case for the 2nd yes .

Comment

First vote.
          Constitutionally, a family is recognised as marriage and kids. A yes vote here brings the Irish constitution more in line with euro court of human rights definition of 'family'. This is, to me, not a bad thing.

On the care side, it removes the wording for care being defined as mother's and it's special role in society. The change broadens this scope to include other family member and the idea of care for other family members.

Currently, constitutionally, there's narrow covered specific situations vs broad potential permutations.

For me, it's really a matter of perspective. Should an umbrella be broader or more restricted? The answer to that for us all will colour a lot of our political viewpoints

I'm yes/yes
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

If you haven't a breeze what these referenda are about, then at least pinstick something that might win you some money.

One week remaining to enter the most fashionably attired tipping comp in the world.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

McDowell letting himself down badly trotting out wholly disingenuous arguments that he absolutely knows are bullcrap.
              If someone like McDowell is saying no you should not be dismissing him so quickly
              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post

If someone like McDowell is saying no you should not be dismissing him so quickly
                Not that I would pretend to know, or care, much about the issues but I get the impression McDowell is just enjoying the limelight rather than being deeply committed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                  Bonkers week there. Went to Singapore for work last weekend. Was class, ate rings around myself, bought some records.

Worked there on Thursday, went from the office to the airport and got back to Dublin at 6am on Fri.

Took an age to get home due to the snow and had been awake for 33 hours at that stage.

Slept for 2 hours, then went back to the airport to go to Berlin.

Walked the legs off ourselves, bought some records.

Went to see Air doing Moon Safari in an incredible venue (Theater des Westens).

Got back to the house at 11pm last night and made it to the office today. Have a bunch of meetings this afternoon, can't begin to imagine the nonsense i'll be talking.

Edit: someone recorded the whole Air show:
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYqv3v2bQCA

Moon Safari will always hold a special place with me. Although released in 1998, I only discovered it in 1999 while in Australia where I listened to it on repeat for a month solid. It just perfectly fitted the whole vibe in Australia at the time.

On a side note, I am getting proper slow. So far this year, I've missed tickets for Mandy, Indiana, The Last Dinner party & Air in Dublin this year.

If anybody comes across tickets for The Last Dinner Party or Air, please hit me up!

Comment

Booked Terre for next month. Such a Michelin guide simp.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

On a side note, I am getting proper slow. So far this year, I've missed tickets for Mandy, Indiana, The Last Dinner party & Air in Dublin this year.
                      I'm not sure how that Air show will work outdoors, Was great at the weekend as was in a dark/theatre setting with a crowd that wasn't blabbing the whole way though. Trinity might still be pretty bright and it's going to be one of those gigs where people have their one 'day out' for the year

Comment

Best Boozer in Terenure, Rathgar, Rathmines area for a Cheltenham day?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Not that I would pretend to know, or care, much about the issues but I get the impression McDowell is just enjoying the limelight rather than being deeply committed.
                          This.
                          His argument that durable relationships is not clearly defined and can be interpreted by the courts is the same for anything we put into the constitution. and the fact is that the laws and norms around family, tax, parental rights, succession etc. are already well tested by the courts so the phrase 'durable relationship' is well phrased and will not cause any bother at all.

These are two minor updates to the constitution that come from recommendations of the citizens assembly. I don't understand why they decided to have them as stand alone rather than along with local and Euro elections, giving an opportunity for every crank and disaffected twit to have their few minutes in the sun. Haven't seen any markets but the gobshites must be fav to get at least one no

Comment

If it was up to me I'd allow the definition of a family be any group of people who freely choose to pool resources and live in community.

Comment

Pot starting to swell for the tipping comp now, plenty of laggards still to come too.

We may even catch a glimpse of lesser-spotted former champignons Sitch, rounders and nicnic....

Comment

If it was up to me I'd allow the definition of a family be any group of people who freely choose to pool resources and live in community.
                                This is how we ended up with Darndale. We need to discourage northside folk from forming alliances .

i think there should be a grey line in voting to gather the thoughts of the masses. A simple Yes/No vote doesnt cut it. We need a ' need more info' tick box , or maybe a 'Would vote Yes\No but ya fecked up the opportunity this time' tick box.

Comment

Still slightly amazed that I can produce these at home. The Ooni is some yoke.

Before:

20240305_185303.jpg

After:

20240305_185620.jpg

Comment

Italian pizza should be retired. We have a better version now.

Comment

I'm not sure how that Air show will work outdoors, Was great at the weekend as was in a dark/theatre setting with a crowd that wasn't blabbing the whole way though. Trinity might still be pretty bright and it's going to be one of those gigs where people have their one 'day out' for the year
                                      Yeah, an outdoor summer gig is a worry alright due to it most likely being still bright for most/all of the gig but I'd take it over nothing.

Last time I saw them was the Olympia and they were savage. I will admit that I was stoned off my biscuit for the entire gig but they were amazing.

There might still be tickets left for London...

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                        Best Boozer in Terenure, Rathgar, Rathmines area for a Cheltenham day?
                                        Normally do Morgue (PP nextdoor) but think getting dragged to Rody Bolands this year. Terenure PP closed down so not sure if theres a bookies there if needed (Terenure Inn or Bradys out back best bets there), Rathgar has Boyles but not much in pubs bar Botttlers Bank or 108 which are both quite cosy. Rathmines would have most pub options with Rodys, Mother Reillys, Slatterys, Corrigans or at the bottom of list Graces.

Comment

Yeah, an outdoor summer gig is a worry alright due to it most likely being still bright for most/all of the gig but I'd take it over nothing.

Last time I saw them was the Olympia and they were savage. I will admit that I was stoned off my biscuit for the entire gig but they were amazing.

There might still be tickets left for London...
                                          Is it en primeur time again?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Normally do Morgue (PP nextdoor) but think getting dragged to Rody Bolands this year. Terenure PP closed down so not sure if theres a bookies there if needed (Terenure Inn or Bradys out back best bets there), Rathgar has Boyles but not much in pubs bar Botttlers Bank or 108 which are both quite cosy. Rathmines would have most pub options with Rodys, Mother Reillys, Slatterys, Corrigans or at the bottom of list Graces.
                                            I think Slatterys is the best of them, but probably easier to watch in Rody Bolands.

I actually liked Graces the couple of times I was in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

Best mexican in Dublin, confirmed by me and several mexicans I know
                                              While we're on the subject of Rathmines. El Grito opened a second place. For a few months it was packed out the door non-stop. Not so busy now.

Is there any particular stand out dishes? Maybe we didn't go for the best choices, I was once and didn't feel any urge to ever go back.

Comment

Peter Jetten posted on twitter the other week that Tom Dwan owes him 226k.

Today Haralabos Voulgaris said he owes him 350k. The mad bit of that is it's from a decade ago when Dawn was placing bets on his behalf with a bookies that wouldn't take his bets - the use of Dwans account was so valuable as a beard that he gave him a 25% free roll!

Comment

Have had some fun Gold Cup days in The Two Sisters. PP next door.

Great pub.
                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

While we're on the subject of Rathmines. El Grito opened a second place. For a few months it was packed out the door non-stop. Not so busy now.

Is there any particular stand out dishes? Maybe we didn't go for the best choices, I was once and didn't feel any urge to ever go back.
                                                    I haven't been in two years, but tacos al pastor were very good last time I ate there

Comment

That's commie talk you hippy
                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                        Have had some fun Gold Cup days in The Two Sisters. PP next door.

Great pub.
                                                        that PP is closed now

Comment

nothing anyone with a brain doesn’t already know nice to see it laid out like this though
                                                          does hitch still come on here going on about how great tiik tok is? C suite of it and all other social media companies should be lined against a wall and shot- shame the mass shooters in states hit schools instead of board rooms

Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

In other news , famed Shadows lead man has complained about his battle with weight as he's gotten older. He only has to introduce himself and he gets offered a plate of sandwiches.

Comment

This is a very fine thread

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Peter Jetten posted on twitter the other week that Tom Dwan owes him 226k.

Today Haralabos Voulgaris said he owes him 350k. The mad bit of that is it's from a decade ago when Dawn was placing bets on his behalf with a bookies that wouldn't take his bets - the use of Dwans account was so valuable as a beard that he gave him a 25% free roll!
                                                                Haralabos life will make some story if it ever gets told. They apparently won big seven figures on the account, Dwan was betting other stuff on the account which was losing and then couldn't settle what he owed Haralabos. Haralabos managed to collect a seven figure sum from someone who owed Dwan and the 350 was the amount left over.

There is a clip of Bilzerian telling a story about him. When Bitcoin was 3-4k in 2019, Haralabos apparently took every penny he could lay his hands on, including selling his house and shovelled it into Bitcoin. People around him kept telling him he was mad and going broke. If the figures are correct around how much he bought, he is a billionaire now as a result. Bob has confirmed similar on podcasts he has done without specific numbers.

He tweeted yesterday as BTC was flying something to the effect of, "Feels bad to only be 96% al in these day".

Comment

Originally posted by MysteryGuest View Post
                                                                  nothing anyone with a brain doesn’t already know nice to see it laid out like this though
                                                                  does hitch still come on here going on about how great tiik tok is? C suite of it and all other social media companies should be lined against a wall and shot- shame the mass shooters in states hit schools instead of board rooms

I find the proliferation of air pods rather disturbing. Often times I'll look around on a street corner and I'm the only person without them.

It's the audio version of AR.

People have started wearing them in the office, at their desk, walking around, in the bathroom, while collecting and getting their lunch in the office. It's all quite isolating and unnatural.

In session with her I suggested she try walking to class without listening to anything and just letting her own thoughts bubble to the surface.
                                                                  She looked at me both incredulous and afraid.

“Why would I do that?” she asked, openmouthed
                                                                  People would rather shock themselves, rather than have an independent thought.

Comment

Interesting few weeks ahead. Sucker for no sleep.

image-1.jpg
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                        This is a very fine thread

it'll be interesting to see if GBNews is anyway on the hook for using the images after expressly being denied permission
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Meant to post this guys channel here a few times. He does short videos of less than 5 minutes on tech topics. They are generally funny, extremely well edited and informative.

Comment

Adds to enemies list.....

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

it'll be interesting to see if GBNews is anyway on the hook for using the images after expressly being denied permission
                                                                              I always thought that was just asking to be polite. Presume anything in the public domain like that is fair use.

Comment

Adds to enemies list.....
                                                                                You were already on mine for knocking my expectations for the Air gig

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

I think Slatterys is the best of them, but probably easier to watch in Rody Bolands.

I actually liked Graces the couple of times I was in it.

I've never been in Grace's - Anytime I'm drinking in Rathmines, it's usually Slattery's or more recently Kodiak. Grace's just looks grim? Although, I did just come across this account of it on-line on Dublin Publopedia which

A) Confirms it's grimness

And

B) Makes me want to go drink in it.

A great big barnyard at the top of the Rathmines road – a roomy place that serves a light lunch, the favourite of many a militant soak of a certain vintage. Formerly known as O'Byrnes and Hynes before assuming its current monicker. A seasoned team of father and son, Eamonn Grace Senior and Eamonn Grace Junior are the gentlemen commanders. A great Guinness can be gotten, but the Beamish stout is of such a high standard here that every single pint thus far has been face-wincingly excellent. Our very first visit was spoiled by the sight of a drunken sot blatantly pissing himself while standing watching the horses, oblivious to the dark and disgusting stain spreading across his grubby pants. The spectacle was nearly sufficient for Coll’s recently eaten Burdock’s fish and chips to expel themselves from his gullet via vomit. Subsequent visits proved more amenable and it has since come to be regarded as an especial favourite, even a gem.

The aforementioned superb pint of Beamish can be procured for only €4.50 (now approaching €4.90 post Covid lockdown). Tipplers Tip: Cash only - no cards accepted. (As of reopening post Covid Lockdown: Tipplers can Tap!). A radio plays in the bar while a TV broadcasts which can be disorientating. Plenty of space to park oneself. A row of semi-private booths tucked away to the left of the bar are excellent for the sprawling of spreadsheets, conducting of interviews, or just wet-meetings in general. Curious bric-a-bracs are shelved at various spots including an Orwellian pair of pigs in police uniform standing upright, one thinks of Animal Farm; and a five-piece black jazz band which can be found frozen mid performance. A small unofficial smoking area is hidden beyond the female lavatories.

Crying babies occasionally irk the winos. It’s a ‘Liverpool pub’ but that doesn’t block other regulars from imbibing such as the Arsenal man big ‘Mick’ who sits daily and orders a pint of Tuborg and a pint of blackcurrant cordial – sensible very! He keeps to himself and reads a tabloid newspaper which he’s in the habit of banging against the counter at every turning page. This causes glasses to rattle, bottles to bounce and sleepy barflies to startle. Then there’s friendly ‘Seamus’ who walks two little Shih Tzu dogs by the names of Gucci and Pep. ‘The three mutts are back!’ remarked the barman when the pack shuffled in. When asked why he brings the dogs to the pub, Seamus replied: ‘you have it all backwards, it’s they that bring me here.’ When it’s not busy, both doggies get their own barstool where they become the center of attention. Even the most hardened of boozeheads turn to saplings pleading for ‘the paw’ and taking turns to feed them snacks.

Dear reader rapt, don’t let’s romanticize overmuch, for when there’s a jovial patron in a Dublin pub, there’s often an evil counterpart hidden in plain sight. Some such sour soul is the regular’s regular wearing his grey hair spiked, a bully who considers himself to be a legend still among the living. This alpha male reigns over a ratpack of one and marks his territory around the bar each day. Every second word out his loud mouth must be ‘fuck.’ He shouts up, he shouts down, he shouts left, he’s a moron. He gets off on winding people up with snide remarks which only he finds funny. His bitter comments (heard from all over the bar) are aimed at nobody but always meant for somebody in particular. One winter’s night, when he was on the hunt to outfox his next victim, he ended up snaring himself. We witnessed this rotten presence being escorted off the premises by the elder Eamonn for being abusive beyond belief. An argument had taken place with a woman at the bar which resulted in his shouting uncontrollably and even wishing death upon the poor lady. Choose the room on the right for more peace and quiet.​

When in there, one will find generous light, a view of the ornate Four-Lamps of Rathmines through the window, and a chap called Danny. Danny is a big nosed, deep voiced, decent sort of sod. He’s always donning a light blue jumper under an unkempt suit. He’ll either be talking to the floor, or at someone for whom he has bought a drink. Clearly a well-educated man with an active mind (albeit with a few screws on the loose), he has been heard waxing lyrical on a wide range of topics in a single conversation such as: the mathematics of gambling, the consciousness of computers, astrology, Mount Everest, Neil Armstrong and the Aran Islands. Once, when he was explaining a theory about the mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle to some simple bloke, he suddenly stopped, looked up at him to see if he was following, and said: ‘you’re lost there aren’t you!’ Danny has come out with the following pearls in his time: ‘Charlie was Bertie’s trainer,’ ‘money is no longer valuable’ and ‘everyone has cancer.’ He was heard to recite, without a single stutter, the entire English alphabet backwards to impress the new barman on the block, Derek.

Once, in the depths of a harsh winter when roads were treacherous and ATM’s were empty, Stephens and Coll were on the verge of having to leave this pub due to lack of funds, when in walked pintman Nuncle Richard O’Carroll to save the night. He got us a round of delicious Beamish and then slipped Stephens a crisp fifty Euro note which was worth more than money could buy. Fridays and Saturdays see boisterous traditional music sessions taking place in a corner. These include a large group of dedicated musicians capable of jigs and reels as well as a sing song. Poets are also welcome for recitations and the late Paddy Finnegan was oft seen and heard on the fringes of these sessions. The upstairs section is called 'The Loft' and is ostensibly used for music gigs, but has never once been open in our experience.

Staff are solid and willing to carry drinks to tables – Eamonn Jr is a reliable sort who has never been seen to smile. However, he is not adverse to the odd act of wholly unexpected largesse, kindly treating us to a rare free round to mark the new year of 2019 (it brings a tear to a glass eye and nullifies any previous carping). Over the years we can happily say we have befriended Eamonn who even removed his Covid mask temporarily and admitted “I do smile sometimes!” His father, Eamonn Sr, shares the same non-smiling trait but is friendly and ultimately warmhearted withal, distinguished by his massive hairy arms and spade-like paws that have earned him the deserved nickname of 'Huston Hands'.

This bar, and Des, one of its employees, made headlines some years ago when Leonard Nolan, a fast food delivery driver who had fallen into fat, entered to buy a pint. When he attempted to pay for his lager with a fresh ten Euro note recently acquired from the local Post Office, Des the barkeep held the note aloft and cried ‘fake!’ Utterly ‘devastated’ at being implied as a cheat, Mr. Nolan took his deep thirst and hurt pride across the road to the Rathmines Garda Station to confirm the authenticity of the incommodious note. He was assured, and doubly reassured that he could spend the tenner anywhere he liked. On account of the very public assassination of his character, and his failure to acquire his badly needed brew, he subsequently invited Laurence Lounge Ltd (trading as Grace’s pub) of Rathmines, Dublin 6, to the Dublin Circuit Court where he sued the establishment for defamation of character and won five thousand Euro plus the cost of court.

Des, the barman in question, an amiable barkeep, has no doubt learned a harsh lesson about Ireland’s ‘compensation culture.’ His co-worker ‘John,’ a trainspotter from the county Cavan, is approximately four-foot-five and a walking look-alike and sound-alike of president Michael D. Higgins (his physical and vocal peculiarities can also be likened to Yoda). This popular barman may be slight in height but he’s a giant to his customers. He’s an excellent barkeep, reverential and diligent, one of the best in all of Dublin. He has been known to stand on the other side of the bar and dutifully sample the quality of his own poured Beamish. John also moonlights in the placid pub McCloskey's of Donnybrook, but 'only the odd time' – Grace's is his sovereignty, and he rules it with a light touch.

Andrew Stephens once got chatting to a young solicitor at the bar who was trying to drown himself in hard liquor. He went on to confess at being ‘desperate to get away from the missus.’ ‘How long have you been married?’ enquired Stephens. ‘Two months’ he replied. Like most pubs in the city, humour is a sharp and constant presence in Grace’s. A drunk walks past the counter and cries: ‘enjoying your dinner?’ to a bloke struggling to open a packet of peanuts. The bloke looks around and says with familiarity: ‘Ah howya! Long time no see,’ to which the man replies: ‘the longer the better, says you, what?!’ Says he: ‘correct.’​

Comment

Is it en primeur time again?

My 2021 vintage arrived in late Jan which was earlier than normal.

I didn't buy any 2022 vintage last year so I've nothing due to arrive next year as Mrs Lao Lao reckoned we shouldn't be forking out a few grand on wine while trying to close on a house - Women, sheeesh

The 2023 vintage will probably only start to get released around the start of May so another 7-8 weeks I reckon.

Comment

Probably not somewhere to bring the missus but worth a spin for the craic alright.

Some of the regs do this strange thing where they drink 2 pints simutaneously which looks wierd when you see 8 half drunk pints in front of 4 aul lads, i dont get it?

Comment

That's a great review Lao.

Going boozing Sat for the England game, might allow that site to guide me.

Comment

Graces and Slatterys were haunts of mine in a former life.
                                                                                          Graces was always grim but a happy kind of grim

Comment

My 2021 vintage arrived in late Jan which was earlier than normal.

I didn't buy any 2022 vintage last year so I've nothing due to arrive next year as Mrs Lao Lao reckoned we shouldn't be forking out a few grand on wine while trying to close on a house - Women, sheeesh

The 2023 vintage will probably only start to get released around the start of May so another 7-8 weeks I reckon.
                                                                                            Where do you keep it? I don't fancy leaving semi-expensive wine to the climate of an Irish garage for 10+ years and I've already got 2 storage fridges full up.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post

Where do you keep it? I don't fancy leaving semi-expensive wine to the climate of an Irish garage for 10+ years and I've already got 2 storage fridges full up.
                                                                                              Can't you just tell them to store it until you're ready?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                Graces and Slatterys were haunts of mine in a former life.
                                                                                                Graces was always grim but a happy kind of grim
                                                                                                Too young to be a "Streets" man I'm guessing

Comment

Win the IPB Cheltenham Tipping Comp and you can sample the pints in all the establishments listed in publopedia.

€750 in the pot already and more to come. Enter now for ease of mind.

Comment

mdoug was on countdown again today for anyone who wants to catch it.

Comment

You were already on mine for knocking my expectations for the Air gig
                                                                                                      It was Taleb I was adding. For Air, maybe just get yourself a spot down the front, the chatters will be middle/back/sides

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                        For real?

Comment

For real?
                                                                                                          Link

Edit - You can use the Ch4 player in the Rep, just need to sign up for an account.
                                                                                                          Last edited by Opr; 06-03-24, 15:51.

Comment

Can't you just tell them to store it until you're ready?
                                                                                                            Ah that's no craic! I want to look upon my domaine with pride!

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                              Watching the recording now, he's up against a serious player in Isabelle who is a well known quizzer and former mastermind champ, unlucky draw because its her last day on.

Comment

For real?
                                                                                                                If you hear someone clapping longer and louder than anyone else, or even more than the occasion really demands, that's Rigger.
                                                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I was listening to a decent podcast recently where they walk around London and the person of the week picks out personally interesting spots. https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcas...=1000642582991 - Anyway the point of bringing this up is that it turns out that Phil Wang is a big wine-head and was going on about how London is all about their chilled-reds now. Beaujolais type stuff. I mention this just to say, ye might be all sitting on heavily depreciating assets and maybe the smart thing to do is to pop a few icecubes in the red and sit back and enjoy rather than wait 10 years for something that will end up about as fashionable as Uggs.
                                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Sorry about late message
                                                                                                                    Mccauleys Tavern 5.30 southwell

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                      I was listening to a decent podcast recently where they walk around London and the person of the week picks out personally interesting spots. https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcas...=1000642582991 - Anyway the point of bringing this up is that it turns out that Phil Wang is a big wine-head and was going on about how London is all about their chilled-reds now. Beaujolais type stuff. I mention this just to say, ye might be all sitting on heavily depreciating assets and maybe the smart thing to do is to pop a few icecubes in the red and sit back and enjoy rather than wait 10 years for something that will end up about as fashionable as Uggs.
                                                                                                                      As a non tea or coffee drinker im somewhat fussy about my fav drinks . I can only drink hot or ice cold drinks, there is no middle ground. Except of course red wine . Its the only drink thats perfect tedpid . I couldnt concieve a thought of a chilled red wine. Is this a thing ? I'm totally ignorant of it and shall remain so. Urghhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post

Under the stairs.

It's not ideal as it's not temperature controlled but it's all stored horizontally, get's no light and there is no heat source next/near to it so the temp is relatively cool and stable (or as cool & stable as you'll get in a house with no temp controlled)

Best I can for now.

Comment

It must be very rare to see such an old address from mining rewards still holding bitcoin until now? Price in 2010 never got above 30cent, lol. Seems they sold around $70m worth yesterday!

Someone found an old hard drive and is having a good day?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X