This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
    Sweeping statement. Would how unhealthy they are not depend on what they are cooked in?
    Well of course, but if you cook both skinny and chunky chips in the same type of oil, the skinny ones will absorb more oil.
    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Which player scored a hat-trick in the Charity Shield for the reigning champions before winning the title with the team he scored against later the same season?

And another one

Which player has played in the all 4 of the top English divisions, the Conference, Champions League, UEFA Cup and La Liga in Spain?

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
        KFC chips, but only because you can order gravy to dip them in. Sexy.
        You're doing it wrong..... dip them in the BBQ beans.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
          Which player scored a hat-trick in the Charity Shield for the reigning champions before winning the title with the team he scored against later the same season?

And another one

Which player has played in the all 4 of the top English divisions, the Conference, Champions League, UEFA Cup and La Liga in Spain?
          Now look here, I didn't expect a kind of Spainish Inquistition.

Comment

Thanks for that MrsFD! Going to do that but think I'll attempt without any olive oil/frylite, could be disastrous

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
              Let's have a discussion on chips. Burger King has the nut fast food chips imo
              Macari's chips are GOAT chips

Comment

Its between eddie rockets with bacon and cheese or
                Any chinese chips with curry sauce= your laughin

Comment

Pennant in all the leagues?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                    Thanks for that MrsFD! Going to do that but think I'll attempt without any olive oil/frylite, could be disastrous
                    Couldn't be further from being disastrous. Just put them in a single layer on a tray, 4 of 5 sprays of frylite, bit of seasoning and away you go!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                      Macari's chips are GOAT chips
                      This is true, close 2nd is McDonaghs of Galway.

Comment

Not arsed creating thread because I am not a reputable enough player but im playin ipops event #5 and selling percentages up to 50% $1.35. Dont have many fancy results to post about but if anyone fancies a punt at me send me a pm.

Edit: oh and I am playing regardless already regged
                        airport, lol

Comment

Oh for pete's sake, I said I DIDN'T EXPECT A KIND OF SPANISH INQUISITION!

Comment

Leo Burdocks, lashings of vinegar & plenty of crispy bits.
                            Hard bet IMO.

Edit : Ya McDonaghs in Galway do a cracking plate of chips to be fair.

Comment

Pennant in all the leagues?
                              Dont think he ever played in the fourth tier of Enlish Football, meets all the other criteria though

Comment

The King obv

Leeds then Man U

Comment

I'm a big fan of Supermacs chips I have to say, it's a very rare treat though as I'm old and so can't rely on the youthful fast metabolism to take care of the consequences. Going bowling this evening followed by Eddie Rockets (for a 30th birthday party, funny one) so will probably try their chips and have a review for the BBV later tonight!

Saw The Avengers last night, thought it was only alright. Was way too long and the first 1/2 wasn't very good at all. Characterization was poor as well IMHO. Picked up towards the end and there were some great laughs in it. Scarlet's character and her bow-happy mate seemed a bit unnecessary to the whole thing, didn't have too much of a role to play did they? I'd only give it 6/10. That said, had to see it in 3D as the 2D was sold out, and I'm sure that adversely affected my enjoyment of the film.

Comment

And another one

2nd answer is steve finnan

Comment

Who is the only player who has scored a hat-trick in all of the top 4 English divisions, the League Cup, the FA Cup and for their country?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Harper View Post
                                        2nd answer is steve finnan
                                        I think your right didnt he play like a half a dozen games for a mid table team in la liga, Real Betis I think, you could also add a World Cup to he's list aswell.

Comment

SAF rolls his last throw of the dice, after resting him last Monday for the derby, Howard Webb will line out for Newcastle v City on Sunday. One time for a controversial decision please

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                            Who is the only player who has scored a hat-trick in all of the top 4 English divisions, the League Cup, the FA Cup and for their country?
                                            Rob Earnshaw, come on everyone knows that Go off and drink your soup lol

Comment

earnshaw

Comment

Earnshaw?

Comment

Who’s the only player to have scored in a Champions League Final, UEFA Cup Final, FA Cup Final and League Cup Final?

Comment

Another delicious one is doing with baby boils. Nice healthy roast potato. Boil for 10 mins first since they thicker.

I would eat a plate of the roasters done that way. Sometimes I sprinkle a bit of tumeric on them as well. nom nom nom

The frylite helps brown better and helps the seasoning stick

Comment

Who’s the only player to have scored in a Champions League Final, UEFA Cup Final, FA Cup Final and League Cup Final?
                                                      Mcmanamanamanamanaman?

Comment

Mcmanamanamanamanaman?
                                                        No

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                          I think your right didnt he play like a half a dozen games for a mid table team in la liga, Real Betis I think, you could also add a World Cup to he's list aswell.
                                                          ye he played for espanyol

Comment

No
                                                            God I'm crap at these! Anelka? He's usually the answer to these questions! Or Gerrard?

Comment

the greatest midfielder in the premiership stevie gerrard

Comment

the greatest midfielder in the premiership stevie gerrard
                                                                Lol. He's washed up I'm afraid

Comment

Lol. He's washed up I'm afraid
                                                                  now he is, but he was the best

Comment

now he is, but he was the best
                                                                    No. Keane was better, Scholes also, Viera aswell, Even Alonso

Comment

Lampard & Fabregas.

Comment

Lampard & Fabregas.
                                                                        Probably. Don't get me wrong, Gerrard was a class act, world class but no where near the best in the Premier League

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                          RDIII or anyone in the know.

Booked Portugal this morning for the first week in June, couldn't pass up on the price (450 for the 3 of us from kerry)

Anyways, recommendations for a place to stay would be better than using TripAdvisor.
                                                                          Tavira, Eastern Algarve. Nice town and less developed than west of Faro. Good eating!
                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Hate is a strong word
                                                                            I think we need to meet up to discuss how we feel about each other , maybe bring a mediator , get it all out..........what you think?

I dont really hate you, but I think I dislike you.

Also nothing beats Italian chips, nothing at all!
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Finkel needs a vet, not a mediator.

Comment

Heading out to albufeira myself last week in may, any activities/restaurants be great. Been there before but welcoms a few ideas
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                  Tavira, Eastern Algarve. Nice town and less developed than west of Faro. Good eating!
                                                                                  Cool beans. Will check it out later, provisionally booked this place as it was the last room available for my dates but has a full cancellation policy.
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

...
                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

learnt a new word today

coruscate

gonna try and use it in chat box tonight ..............

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                        Nobody's been on the piss in London!?
                                                                                        Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                        stay near Clapham / Tooting and you'll meet hundreds of Irish people in the clubs.

S'all the same thanks to the Tube anyway.

Say hi to my missus
                                                                                        I agree with Emmet. Also i enjoyed Oneill near Leicester sq/Chinatown.

KFC chips, but only because you can order gravy to dip them in. Sexy.
                                                                                        yummy
                                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                          what does hotspur look like? in a lecture room with only about 30 other people and think he might be one of them

/ waves
                                                                                          He's supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Hotspur. You never knew. That was his power.

Comment

Icky is surely pulling his hair out that no-one leaped on his spanish inquisition set up
                                                                                            Fast food chip preference
                                                                                            Without chippers

Harry Ramsdens....closest to chipper chips, some may feel they are, fuck those people.
                                                                                            Supermacs (with cheese and garlic sauce) king of the fast food burger chips. Probably just an irish thing but the fact that they are obviously green isle frozen chips lends them some sentimentality.
                                                                                            Burger King (win the big 2 chip battle for chippyness), crunchy salty, stay warm longer
                                                                                            Eddie Rockets (with whatever that paprika stuff they put on them) Do not reheat well
                                                                                            McDonalds...not chips per se but surprisingly nice loaded with salt or dipped in Ice Cream.
                                                                                            Also work well if you manage to get the fabled portion of 'big mac sauce'
                                                                                            KFC, a bit soggy cannot work properly with beans or gravy due to poor chip integrity

The perfect meal can be had in Liffey Valley once you follow a well thought out approach as above.

Burger=BK whopper with Cheese
                                                                                            Chips Harry=Ramsdens (beans or peas optional)
                                                                                            Milkshake=previously McD's now Eddie Rockets easily, though the distance needed to travel can scuper plans, if in doubt mcd's
                                                                                            Sauces; Abrakebabra easily have the best selection if not the best quality.
                                                                                            Chicken: KFC ldo
                                                                                            Dessert, McDonalds McFlurry, often imitated never bettered by the other chains.

Dine out in style folks
                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                              Icky is surely pulling his hair out that no-one leaped on his spanish inquisition set up
                                                                                              Sometimes I despair of this place

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda
                                                                                                1. Name : Mark Mahon
                                                                                                2. Event : iPoPs #5
                                                                                                3. Entry fee : $125 +10
                                                                                                4. Percentage looking to sell : up to 50
                                                                                                5. Cost per % : $1.35
                                                                                                6. Any Mark Up : No
                                                                                                7. Hendon Mob Profile : lol
                                                                                                8. Means of money transfer : Stars eamonhonda or paddys/boyles pm for details
                                                                                                9. Any other info :
                                                                                                Non proven player never play these big tournaments put fancy a shot at this and seeing if anyone fancys a shot with me. Playing regardless already regged.
                                                                                                How come your stats are blocked on OPR, SS and Prolabs?

Comment

...

Comment

McDonaghs Fish n Chips Quay Street Galway

/end debate

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                      I think we need to meet up to discuss how we feel about each other , maybe bring a mediator , get it all out..........what you think?

I dont really hate you, but I think I dislike you.

Also nothing beats Italian chips, nothing at all!
                                                                                                      Why would you dislike me

Comment

okay lets narrow this down - does he have a beard or is he balding?
                                                                                                        He is Mr Beans doppelgänger

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

do we think he is a: t-shirt, formal shirt, casual shirt, or jumper kind of guy?
                                                                                                              jumper id say

Comment

okay lets narrow this down - does he have a beard or is he balding?
                                                                                                                do we think he is a: t-shirt, formal shirt, casual shirt, or jumper kind of guy?
                                                                                                                something along the lines of this imo

Comment

Cravat and pipe Shirley?

Comment

@ Eamonhonda. Next time start a thread in the staking/selling %'s forum. That forum is there for a number of reasons and we dont want this sort of thing in any other forums.

Now I have to go to the bother of moving all the posts to there, sigh

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                      @ Eamonhonda. Next time start a thread in the staking/selling %'s forum. That forum is there for a number of reasons and we dont want this sort of thing in any other forums.

Point taken sorry about that kev.
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

Was just going to post this, apart from the moving posts bit obv.

Comment

Sky showing Bolton v Tottenham this evening. Stupid. Ah well, lof again I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X