This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
    Any logic to the argument Utd are a self made team?
    What logical argument could involve them being a self-made team?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
      #tvwankshows is trending on twitter, I posted one but it's not showing up, anyone know why?

Some funny ones, 'how to look good wanking' 'Some mothers do wank' lol
      Desperate wanks

Top of the wanks

Wank of the day

Spartacus "Blood and wanking"

Now if only I was bothered with Twitter I could join in.

Comment

My Big Fat Wanking Wedding

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
          did half of it poached in milk with fresh thyme, added in cooked peas and carrots at the end for 2 mins. the other half was baked in the over with a topping of chorizo.
          Which did you prefer?

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
            Desperate wanks

Top of the wanks

Wank of the day

Spartacus "Blood and wanking"

Now if only I was bothered with Twitter I could join in.
            Wankety Wank
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Last of the Summer Wank

Comment

For anyone lucky enough to be hitting the WSOP this year I see UFC148 is being held there now coincides with the start of the ME. Silva v Sonnen and Cruz V Faber are the headline, would be trying to ship tickets to that asap!!

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                  GAB or RDIII or anyone else have any recommendations for Bordeaux wine for me to buy as gifts? Spent today in St Emilion (really lovely spot) but didn't know what wine to buy as I'm a total fish obviously.

A chateaux and vintage recommendation would be great as these guys are ready to pawn stuff on the noob I suspect.....

I want to get a few mixed bottle gift cases if possible.
                  I would say buy a few bottles in the €100+ per bottle range and then invite GAB and myself over to induct you into the wonderful world of vinology*.

Otherwise just go into a cave, tell the dude what you want and your price range and he will pawn off all his bin ends and duff bottles on your fishy, English-speaking ass. Mwahahaha, that's what you get for being a non-drinker (and being there for the match)!

*not a real word

(Just buy a range of bottles, anything over a tenner should be pretty good. Don't overlook the whites; look for the appellation called Graves.)
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                    What logical argument could involve them being a self-made team?
                    Being innovative - floating as a PLC gave UTD funds and therefore the platform for success, then with success came more money

Comment

I'd only ever put smoked cod or haddock in a fish pie or a chowder. It's just one of those things that a little of goes a long way (and a lot of is just too much).

Comment

Well I got shocking abuse via FB, email and txt for the ABU bridgade, also while watching the match some shafty* cnut was roaring and sqealing city on, ''yis'll win the league
                        now'' I said to him, ''nah FA Cup lad, liverpool all the way, fcuking hate the mancs'', oh the irony!! nearly got lynched.

*armagh slang for someone with a deep Belfast accent.

Comment

Hendry retired

Comment

btw V, even if you have no interest in wine whatsoever, this place is worth a visit.

It gets more expensive the higher you ascend. Good for the face when you see the prices! I intend to go back there one day when I win the WSOP.

Comment

I had too much chorizo on the one i did in the oven, the smoked cod and strong flavors of the chorizo were a bit much. Probably needs something to lighten it up, maybe lemon or something to help cut through the oilyness of the chorizo. Not sure really, was also thinking a big chunk of melted mozarella and pesto with less Chorizo could have been class with it. Anyway, on that basis i suppose i prefer the poached one.
                              As a general rule...

Fish and cheese are a no no. They just dont go well together, you'd do well to find me one or two recipes that i could use involving fish and cheese... i cannot think of one off hand and i do alot of seafood.

..and dont start me off on poaching. Jesus, have ya seen what some people consider poaching? Fire into pot of boiling water and let it roar for 20 mins = done.

You sound like you can cook. Fair play. smoked cod is really nice. the poached in milk is actually my favourute way to cook it. I also like to cook it wrapped in parchment and smothered in butter, lemon and cracked black pepper... bit ok cayenne nyom.

Comment

Mate took this in Donegal today, prick!.

Comment

So exciting, I'm drained after that, a lot to look forward to. Very exciting
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Being innovative - floating as a PLC gave UTD funds and therefore the platform for success, then with success came more money
                                    Ok, I thought you were putting it forward as a logical argument for the reasons that Liverpool fans weren't giving too much stick to Utd over them fucking up the league. I also thought I'd forgotten what logical meant for a minute...carry on

Comment

We need a "heres what I had for dinner tonight" thread like boards!

Chicken stuffed with spinach feta cheese and black olives with roasted potato mushroom red onion green beans and baby corn with herbs and garlic for me.
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Need this clean sheet from Kelly for FF, blow it up ref
                                        Last edited by Fullof..It; 01-05-12, 20:37. Reason: Whahay

Comment

Love this wine, cheap as chips 7/8 quid and you could drink it all day and no hangover whatsoever!

Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post

Chicken stuffed with spinach feta cheese and black olives with roasted potato mushroom red onion green beans and baby corn with herbs and garlic for me.
                                            My dinner!

Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by themadchef View Post
                                              As a general rule...

Fish and cheese are a no no. They just dont go well together, you'd do well to find me one or two recipes that i could use involving fish and cheese... i cannot think of one off hand and i do alot of seafood.

..and dont start me off on poaching. Jesus, have ya seen what some people consider poaching? Fire into pot of boiling water and let it roar for 20 mins = done.

You sound like you can cook. Fair play. smoked cod is really nice. the poached in milk is actually my favourute way to cook it. I also like to cook it wrapped in parchment and smothered in butter, lemon and cracked black pepper... bit ok cayenne nyom.
                                              donegal catch ftw

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Bastid...

Nyom.

Hope ya get fat!

Comment

We really dont though, big difference between restaurant review thread, the recipe thread and tripe like that.

What next after that? Lets count to a million thread?

Comment

Comment

Further aside for the more general audience - I have spent the last 2 weeks reflecting on me Ask Me Anything About Meat thread and been telling myself I need to write a book on meat.
                                                      I know a few people who arent even on the site who would buy that book, they've all read the thread and were v impressed, found it v interesting. Always asking me to send on the 'odd non poker stuff' to them now

Comment

Chips with a pinch salt, dash of vinegar and some red sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                          We really dont though, big difference between restaurant review thread, the recipe thread and tripe like that.

Thanking that for the count to a million line
                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Comment

PHOTOBOMB

Soon
                                                                Last edited by Jaysoose; 01-05-12, 20:48.

Comment

your dinner?
                                                                  Last edited by KevIRL; 01-05-12, 20:48.
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

mic check

Comment

Need this clean sheet from Kelly for FF, blow it up ref
                                                                      Well that night couldnt have gone much worse

Skrtel 0 pts
                                                                      Pienaar 1 pt
                                                                      Dempsey 3 pts
                                                                      Jelavic (c) 2 pts.

Just Bale and Bodgan playing tomorrow, will be spending a lot of the night in fear of Cisse, VdV, Adebeyor, Mata and the Newcastle defence racking up points

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post

Comment

Jaysis Honda, no need to break the thread with that tripe

Comment

one of the lads had fish curry for dinner - I couldnt sit beside him when he was eating it the sick fuck

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                              Thanking that for the count to a million line
                                                                              haha good times, course it was all the fault of that known troublemaker Lazare.

Comment

Comment

Should have an IPB inspired book with sections by VfV, GAB and RDIII, and a foreword by Rounders123.

Comment

Well that night couldnt have gone much worse

Skrtel 0 pts
                                                                                    Pienaar 1 pt
                                                                                    Dempsey 3 pts
                                                                                    Jelavic (c) 2 pts.

Just Bale and Bodgan playing tomorrow, will be spending a lot of the night in fear of Cisse, VdV, Adebeyor, Mata and the Newcastle defence racking up points
                                                                                    Yeah only made 1 transfer when all around making loads cause of double gw. Couldnt really see anyone worth getting that were long term value for last 2 games.

As a consequence ive had a 60 point lead cut to 30 in the only money league im in.

Van the man will sort me out the w end though as 2 rivals dont have him

Comment

Yeah only made 1 transfer when all around making loads cause of double gw. Couldnt really see anyone worth getting that were long term value for last 2 games.

As a consequence ive had a 60 point lead cut to 30 in the only money league im in.

Van the man will sort me out the w end though as 2 rivals dont have him
                                                                                      I'm all about trying to close out the IPB league and also maintain my top 500 position in the overall game.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                        Should have an IPB inspired book with sections by VfV, GAB and RDIII, and a foreword by Rounders123.
                                                                                        As long as there is absolutely no poker whatsoever in it I'd buy it.

Comment

haha good times, course it was all the fault of that known troublemaker Lazare.
                                                                                          Ah those were the times
                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I bought a bottle of Chateau de Pez yesterday. My line was asking the man, what's a nice bottle of wine for about 40 quid? Was I ripped off?

My standard issue lately has become Chateau Mezain and Beaugolais Villages Louis Jadot.

Am I a wine fish?

Also, I want to go to The Fat Duck, Heston's three-star place outside London. ÂŁ180 for the tasting menu which seemingly is 14 courses.

Comment

Time for the Leaba, cant keep my eyes open tonight
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Domino's Pizza for me

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                  You gotta be in tip top shape for that young fella in the morning after all....

Comment

I think you're safe there Ted

Comment

You saying were uninteresting talking about poker. We can talk matrix poker just like Blaaaaaah if needs be. We just know you know we know what were going to say so we just say nowt about it mostly.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                        Also, I want to go to The Fat Duck, Heston's three-star place outside London. ÂŁ180 for the tasting menu which seemingly is 14 courses.
                                                                                                        two year waiting list imo

Comment

There looks to be a good exhibition in the science gallery in TCD atm focused on happiness:

@Hitch, couple of talks that you may be interested in related to it:

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                            two year waiting list imo
                                                                                                            shit really...the website gives a 'come on in, plenty of room' feel.

Comment

ring up and inquire - if you are getting the no go vibe try pull some move that you are the professor of physics in DCU and the place was recommended by some other big time playa in Oxbridge.

Of course they'll be scooby doobious but the downside for them refusing you will be higher than the upside

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                ring up and inquire - if you are getting the no go vibe try pull some move that you are the professor of physics in DCU and the place was recommended by some other big time playa in Oxbridge.

Of course they'll be scooby doobious but the downside for them refusing you will be higher than the upside
                                                                                                                If this doesnt work, pull BK's trademarked 'Dont you know I'm a big deal on the internet' line

Comment

I can retire from poker now anyway, I have been to the mountaintop tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                    You wont be able to keep a straight face tomorrow. I pity that spark

Remember: hot pan and fĂșck sake dont use that spreadable shoite on your bread, Kerrygold or bust

A ride would be less trouble

Nytol!

Comment

really, maybe I'm thinking of my dentist

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                        I can retire from poker now anyway, I have been to the mountaintop tonight.
                                                                                                                        The luck box seat was empty

Comment

Whatever about getting a table, justifying €600+ to go to England for a bite to eat might be my bigger problem. Hmm, do Tesco do own brand baby food?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X