This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
    Lol, rumours abound that Kev and Icarus wouldn't drink strong soup. Something about 2 bottles of Erdinger
    Dont know about Wexford but in the civilised world we 'eat' soup

Comment

Attacks number 2,3 and 4 are pretty cool

Subscribe to see more Top 10 videos..COPYRIGHT STATEMENT: This video is property of BBC, Planet Earth, National Geographic and Animal Planet. This video is n...

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
        Level?

Comment

Maybe he got a proper offer from one of your younger neighbours
          Did you not know young fellas prefer the older woman. Besides I'm the hottest chick in the hood
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Is it the box you eat or what you loon

SPOILER

Comment

Level?
              Nope, soup is eaten not drank!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                Did you not know young fellas prefer the older woman. Besides I'm the hottest chick in the hood
                You stop being a cougar at a certain age imo and it just becomes creepy

Hottest chick in this hood

SPOILER

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Nope, soup is eaten not drank!
                    Your wrong. I'm embarrassed for you

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                      Nobody's been on the piss in London!?
                      Londons awkward. There isn't really a going out scene in the centre, nothing like Temple Bar in Dublin or anything like that. Saturday night in the West End (the equivalent of our GraftonStreet, Dame Street) and they'll call last orders in every pub at 11.50pm and have you out the door by 00.05. Then you're faced with a 50 deep queue to pay £10 into a dinghy one room rip off bar.

Fwiw, we always go out on the beer early - start drinking at 4 and not really bothered for more by midnight.

We usually stay somewhere around Kings Cross, handy for the Tube that gets you anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                        Mate took this in Donegal today, prick!.

Where is that?

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                        The skimpy frozen ones or home-made? Think those frozen ones are pretty high too & shit! Might go the home-made approach, is it as simple as chopping a raw potato, seasoning & into the oven?
                        Ok.. here is the deal on tasty home made chips. If you want the rustic style then wash and cut into thick chips. Boil for about 8 mins and then drain. Put the chips back into the pot and give them a good shale to rough up the edges.

Put chips onto a baking tray that has been sprayed with frylite. Season with whatever herbs you fancy. I use rosmary & Thyme myself.

Bake for as long as required about 200. half hour usually does.

Comment

To BCB and fellow fans of burly bearded men living far from the comforts of their wives - next Tuesday @ 9pm marks the exciting return of Gold Rush Alaska on Discovery.

Comment

Your wrong. I'm embarrassed for you
                            lol pot, kettle and black stuff all over the place!

Comment

Pass me that mug of soup, I'm parched!

Finklol strikes again!

Comment

Pass me that mug of soup, I'm parched!

Finklol strikes again!
                                What is up with you pack of cabbages. You drink soup

Comment

Level?
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

"Ya couldn't drink soup, ya wuss" to the first member of the group to fall behind in the drinking races is a standard enough phrase, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                      Pretty churlish to be disappointed in not holding for third in a Ballinrobe bumper after a great run in a hot race and while Mark Byrne and Gwen Daly are being treated in Castelbar hospital after taking nasty tumbles in the race. Still this was pretty sick and there is only one line but FU Paddy Mullins

Edit We are looking at the one in the blue on the nearside who is ahead everywhere except the line and it took me 20 goes to find a still frame where she wasn't clearly ahead. Strangely the Star have published the result showing her in 3rd.
                                      Edit 2 obv I was in the place market on BF and the tote.

FWIW when i was watching the race live I thought you had comfortably got third by a neck or so. I was pretty surprised when I saw the result later. Either way though, hopefully in a few races time the difference between third and fourth yesterday will be long forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                        Where is that?
                                        I'd guess that its a place I know about 5 miles north of Burtonport somewhere around Cruit.
                                        Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.
                                        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 02-05-12, 13:12.

Comment

Stay somewhere central, some nice enough hotels that are fairly reasonable in Kensington, around Victoria, even off Leicester Sq. Grab a deal from lastminute.com; the Top Secret Hotels are easy enough to work out (if you know how to use Google!) and represent relative value in such an expensive city.

Comment

stay near Clapham / Tooting and you'll meet hundreds of Irish people in the clubs.

S'all the same thanks to the Tube anyway.

Say hi to my missus

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9D05ej8u-gU

Comment

Don't know much about places to stay. I stayed in a Novotel at Waterloo before and was right beside the London Eye and close to a tube but a decent trek to pubs and clubs. Was easy to find way home pissed tho - taximen got instructions to "Head for the Big Wheel!".

Going to the HC in a few weeks and booked into some hotel near Battersea area. Don't know if that's good tho but proper central London is a nightmare to get reasonable accomodation in. Had a good night out before in the Shoreditch area tho and if we're anywhere near that I'll be trying it again for one of the nights as opposed to the really central places.

Comment

Comment

Don't even think about staying somewhere too central its shite and expensive. As Emmet said Clapham is great.

I have friends living there and its great craic. There is a shitty little hotel near the common that is dirt cheap. I can't remember the name. All you really want is a place to get the head down so its perfect. Make sure to go to Cafe Sol, then Infernos (Coppers of Clapham) and then onto Clapham Inn for late drinks. If you are man enough go from here to mosquito bar for really late drinks but its rough as fuck so be warned!

Always a great buzz there and you never need to hit the real city.

Comment

^^^ @ Keane.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Lol, rumours abound that Kev and Icarus wouldn't drink strong soup. Something about 2 bottles of Erdinger
                                                          Kev can lay into the pints alright but unless Icky has had a feed of Burger King in him he can be a handful after a couple!

+ You drink soup. I've heard a few Wexford heads referring to beer as soup - Is it a Wexford thing?
                                                          Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

You stop being a cougar at a certain age imo and it just becomes creepy

Hottest chick in this hood

SPOILER

I hate you Finkel !!!
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

I chipped a sizeable bit of my tooth out last night, trying to arrange a dentist visit now. How likely am I to need a crown as opposed to a filling? I've never had either before.

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                Don't know much about places to stay. I stayed in a Novotel at Waterloo before and was right beside the London Eye and close to a tube but a decent trek to pubs and clubs. Was easy to find way home pissed tho - taximen got instructions to "Head for the Big Wheel!".

Going to the HC in a few weeks and booked into some hotel near Battersea area. Don't know if that's good tho but proper central London is a nightmare to get reasonable accomodation in. Had a good night out before in the Shoreditch area tho and if we're anywhere near that I'll be trying it again for one of the nights as opposed to the really central places.
                                                                check your pms there when you get a chance
                                                                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

I'd guess that its a place I know about 5 miles north of Burtonport somewhere around Cruit.
                                                                  http://maps.google.com/?ll=55.029006...4709,0.030899&
                                                                  How do you know Cruit Tony?

Old family are from there, spent 3 months every summer up there. Outside toilet, bath in the sea. Good times.

My mother then went & fell off a small cliff & died there, not so good times

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                    I chipped a sizeable bit of my tooth out last night, trying to arrange a dentist visit now. How likely am I to need a crown as opposed to a filling? I've never had either before.
                                                                    Depends which tooth really. Front tooth prob crown, anything at the back you will most likely get away with a filling.

No fillings before, did you not like sweets as a young fella

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                      Where is that?

Ok.. here is the deal on tasty home made chips. If you want the rustic style then wash and cut into thick chips. Boil for about 8 mins and then drain. Put the chips back into the pot and give them a good shale to rough up the edges.

Put chips onto a baking tray that has been sprayed with frylite. Season with whatever herbs you fancy. I use rosmary & Thyme myself.

Bake for as long as required about 200. half hour usually does.
                                                                      Hes in the gaeltacht, find out later.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                        How do you know Cruit Tony?

Old family are from there, spent 3 months every summer up there. Outside toilet, bath in the sea. Good times.

My mother then went & fell off a small cliff & died there, not so good times
                                                                        OMFG thats awful
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

I hate you Finkel !!!
                                                                          Why?

Comment

Is Strewelpeters sig being detected as a malicious website by avast for anyone else?

Comment

Why?
                                                                              coz I do, thats the why !!!!!
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                Is Strewelpeters sig being detected as a malicious website by avast for anyone else?
                                                                                I didn't know it was his sig but every time I open the BBV an Avast warning comes up.

Comment

coz I do, thats the why !!!!!
                                                                                  Hate is a strong word

Comment

Cruit is one of the most beautiful parts of the country, had the kids up there a couple of times when they were small, found stunning house on one of the headlands there that I've been trying to rent for the last few years but haven't been able to find a compatible week for it yet. Its shocking but I can imagine how easily that something terrible like that could happen there. Thats awful, terrible to have such dreadful associations with a place like that.
                                                                                    Last edited by Strewelpeter; 02-05-12, 14:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                      I didn't know it was his sig but every time I open the BBV an Avast warning comes up.
                                                                                      Gone now, Do Nicky and Cat's not cause the same issue?

Comment

Gone now, Do Nicky and Cat's not cause the same issue?
                                                                                        No, not sure what the difference is but there's a good few with twitsigs and it's never an issue.

Comment

Shit! This doesn't sound too good

Jockey Gwen Daly remains in hospital after sustaining a back injury in a fall at Ballinrobe on Tuesday night.

The amateur rider was aboard Star Of Boru, trained by her husband, Alan, when the five-year-old gelding was brought down by Callthebigladjimmy just under three furlongs from home in the ballinroberacecourse.ie INH Flat Race.

Both she and Callthebigladjimmy's amateur partner Mark Byrne were taken to Mayo General Hospital in Castlebar.

While Byrne was released at lunchtime on Wednesday, Daly has been transferred to the Mater Hospital in Dublin.

Irish Turf Club chief medical officer, Dr Adrian McGoldrick, said: "Gwen Daly has a back injury. She's been transferred to the Mater Hospital for further investigations.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                            No, not sure what the difference is but there's a good few with twitsigs and it's never an issue.
                                                                                            Probably that all the mad words and syntax in Finnegans Wake read very like spam.

Comment

Has this been up already? apols if so.

John Peel's vinyl collection goes digital

Starting yesterday, his collection is now being placed online with details of 100 albums being added in alphabetical order each week over the coming months as part of a digital arts project.
                                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Who am i?

I am the only player to represent England in 6 consecutive major tournaments
                                                                                                Despite playing for six clubs in a 19 year career, I was never signed for a transfer fee.

Also...... pizza delivery from last night, left out in the box overnight, in the fridge wrapped in cling film since this morning. Bin or eat?

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post

Also...... pizza delivery from last night, left out in the box overnight, in the fridge wrapped in cling film since this morning. Bin or eat?
                                                                                                  Eat. Fridge was overkill.

Comment

Oven chips. but they are rank ! lol
                                                                                                    Oven chips have improved 14059664884858684503% in the last 20 years since they first appeared, they are great now.

Oven chips have actually improved more than everything else within that time period, including mobile phones.
                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Who am i?

I am the only player to represent England in 6 consecutive major tournaments
                                                                                                      Despite playing for six clubs in a 19 year career, I was never signed for a transfer fee.

Sol Campbell ?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                        Oven chips have improved 14059664884858684503% in the last 20 years since they first appeared, they are great now.

Oven chips have actually improved more than everything else within that time period, including mobile phones.
                                                                                                        This.

The only chips i've made or had at home in the last 5 years have been oven chips. Better still are the homemade ones MrsF posted about earlier.

Comment

Let's have a discussion on chips. Burger King has the nut fast food chips imo

Comment

Originally posted by ONE TIME View Post
                                                                                                            Sol Campbell ?
                                                                                                            This

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                              Let's have a discussion on chips. Burger King has the nut fast food chips imo
                                                                                                              Couldn't be further from the truth. Main thing that stops me going there.

McDonalds are the nut chip AINEC.

Comment

Couldn't be further from the truth. Main thing that stops me going there.

McDonalds chips aren't even chips!

Comment

None of the fast food places have great chips.

IPB or CHIPS?

Comment

I think you'll find BurgerKing has a very loyal following here.

Comment

The skinnier the chip, the more unhealthy they are. Chunky chips absorb less fat.

And never ever ever shallow fry chips or anything else in olive oil.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                        The skinnier the chip, the more unhealthy they are. Chunky chips absorb less fat.

And never ever ever shallow fry chips or anything else in olive oil.
                                                                                                                        Sweeping statement. Would how unhealthy they are not depend on what they are cooked in?

Regardless and this is key: I don't choose my chips based on health reasons.

Comment

KFC chips, but only because you can order gravy to dip them in. Sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X