Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently 3 handed in the wsop main, Ben lamb and Puiz hienz were talking about a deal and stasko's reply was "SORRY LADIES. HERE WE PLAY LIKE MEN"

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
      Just been told that its Hunt that wont be going to the Euros, has opted out. Summit to do with cheating on the missus??

Worst reason ever not to play in the Euros if true!
      Where'd you hear that? I like Hunt, it's a pity for him obviously, but if true, this can only be good news. I can't recall the last time Hunt had a major impact coming off the bench like he used to. McClean simply has to go to the Euros. He's one of, if not the only Irish player in any type form at the moment so it had to be at the expense of Hunt or Coleman that he goes. I guess Hunt pulling out has mad things a bit easier for Trap.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
        Tickets and flights secured for Twickers. See you there and Ionapaul I hope. Anyone else going?
        All booked since the group stages....... ye of little faith

Comment

Hodgson: New England manager

This is how I'd imagine Hitler to react to the possibility of Roy Hodgson becoming manager of England for Euro 2012.I do not claim the copyright of the video...

Sorry can not inbed
          Last edited by greywolf; 01-05-12, 15:43.
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
          http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
              Done (Well his surname is Hayes)
              Good man. I Googled tracker mortgage on Saturday afternoon after realising during a discussion that day that I didn't know what the difference was between tracker and variable rate.

Just been told that its Hunt that wont be going to the Euros, has opted out. Summit to do with cheating on the missus??

Worst reason ever not to play in the Euros if true!
              Is it that he was caught cheating and wants to spend quality time with the missus? That she is not letting him go as a punishment? Or that he hasn't cheated yet but is planning on during the summer and thus will be too busy to play the Euros?

Comment

Embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                  Tickets and flights secured for Twickers. See you there and Ionapaul I hope. Anyone else going?
                  Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                  All booked since the group stages....... ye of little faith
                  Booked since the group stages as well... can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                    Embarrassing
                    As bad as the last Euro's effort?

Prob not

Quinns haircut is impressive though.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                      Apparently 3 handed in the wsop main, Ben lamb and Puiz hienz were talking about a deal and stasko's reply was "SORRY LADIES. HERE WE PLAY LIKE MEN"

Now that you bring that up
                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                        Now that you bring that up
                        I've been expecting you. lol
                        Thought that might trigger your memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                          Embarrassing
                          Think it's alright myself. better than the usual guff.
                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Showed the GF that Tubridy wax statue. Her response: 'Oh he looks like the guy that used to do Going for Gold.' Too much time together imo.

Comment

Must I'm some woman for freebies, Have an Electrician calling in the morning to fit the shower for free. young fella in his 20s that I used to play poker with , rang him and asked how much that I already got a quote of 60 quid, I then described how much I missed the shower and could not wait to feel water cascading down my body

Ah he says fuck that its not a big job I will be over in the morning , no charge.

Grand I said Ill make ya a rasher sandwich
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                Must I'm some woman for freebies, Have an Electrician calling in the morning to fit the shower for free. young fella in his 20s that I used to play poker with , rang him and asked how much that I already got a quote of 60 quid, I then described how much I missed the shower and could not wait to feel water cascading down my body

Ah he says fuck that its not a big job I will be over in the morning , no charge.

He's probably expecting more of a tip than a sangwich?

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav

Comment

Probably expecting a sausage sandwich.
                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Lol your hardly that naive are you, he's expecting a 'good time'

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                        Probably expecting a sausage sandwich.
                                        Expecting a ride I'd say.

Comment

LOL

Your huzzzband is away right?

If youre not nekkid and looin for it youre gonna get the shock, not him...

(When you try to switch in on in the morning... crispy fried Sat Nav... and good enough for ya for leading the poor lad on. There's a roidin code ya know!)

PS: I'd make sure it's Denny

Comment

i'd say if you just toss him off in the shower, you could save yourself a rasher sandwich.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                              Lol your hardly that naive are you, he's expecting a 'good time'
                                              Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                              Expecting a ride I'd say.
                                              Originally posted by themadchef View Post
                                              LOL

Your huzzzband is away right?

If youre not nekkid and looin for it youre gonna get the shock, not him...

(When you try to switch in on in the morning... crispy fried Sat Nav... and good enough for ya for leading the poor lad on. There's a roidin code ya know!)

PS: I'd make sure it's Denny
                                              Ah shur I was only teasing the poor fecker, rasher sambo will have to suffice
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

This is worse than when you drove a cat to the middle of nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                  He's probably expecting more of a tip than a sangwich?
                                                  probably more than just the tip
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Ah shur I was only teasing the poor fecker, rasher sambo will have to suffice
                                                    And you'll have to make do with a still broken shower

Comment

I hope he insists on payment up front, walks up the garden path with his lad in his hand.
                                                      Hopefully he lurks here or someone who knows him does.

Comment

Need Vegas suggestions here please comrades.

Comment

Somebody really should warn that electrician.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                            I hope he insists on payment up front, walks up the garden path with his lad in his hand.
                                                            Hopefully he lurks here or someone who knows him does.
                                                            See really tis just yer dirty minds!!!! I really cant wait to have a shower, I miss it. I just happen to be a very descriptive person
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Liverpool may have rested a player or two for the cup final it seems.

Official confirmation of #LFC team: Doni, Kelly, Aurelio, Skrtel, Coates, Henderson, Shelvey, Spearing, Maxi, Kuyt, Carroll

#LFC subs: Sterling, Downing, Robinson, Enrique, Flanagan, Carragher, Jones.

Good to see Sterling on the bench again.

Comment

anyone want 40 euro boyles for stars pm me.
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                  anyone want 40 euro boyles for stars pm me.

I'll pm username, thank you

Comment

Comment

I'll pm username, thank you
                                                                      Take your time now... eamonhonda on stars for me pleash
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

People who confuse the metaphorical and the factual make my head literally explode.

Comment

Take your time now... eamonhonda on stars for me pleash
                                                                          oh wait... i see this maybe a joke. Im a little slow this evening
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

oh wait... i see this maybe a joke. Im a little slow this evening
                                                                            lol, apologies I have 0 monies online

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                              Liverpool may have rested a player or two for the cup final it seems.

Official confirmation of #LFC team: Doni, Kelly, Aurelio, Skrtel, Coates, Henderson, Shelvey, Spearing, Maxi, Kuyt, Carroll

#LFC subs: Sterling, Downing, Robinson, Enrique, Flanagan, Carragher, Jones.

Good to see Sterling on the bench again.
                                                                              I always thought 3 defenders on the bench was a bit much, but 4! It would of done no harm to let Eccleston or someone sit on the bench for the game. Hopefully Sterling gets 20 minutes anyway.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Anyone got a stream for the Liverpool match?

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                                                                                    Anyone got a stream for the Liverpool match?
                                                                                    Don't bother.

Comment

Wiziwig, the new MyP2P. Wiziwig.tv brings to you live sports on your PC for free. Live football , Live MLB and NBA. Just for free tv on your pc. Wiziwig.tv brings you also the best P2P programs guides.

Comment

Don't bother.
                                                                                        Maxi is playing Liverpool are bound to score.

Comment

Maxi is playing Liverpool are bound to score.
                                                                                          The first choice XI struggle to score, I've not a lot of confidence that this lineup can produce goals. Even when we get it past the keeper it's the one place a defender is standing on the line.

Comment

It must be really depressing to be a Liverpool season ticket holder this year.
                                                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

As much as it pains me to say it it was impressed with the lack of abuse from Liverpool fans last night on FB and today in work about Utd fecking up the League.

Any reasons for this? Are Liverpool fans classier than i thought or is it a glass house sort of thing?

Comment

The first choice XI struggle to score, I've not a lot of confidence that this lineup can produce goals. Even when we get it past the keeper it's the one place a defender is standing on the line.
                                                                                                Really worried about next year, can't see any decent signings with no champions league

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                                                                  As much as it pains me to say it it was impressed with the lack of abuse from Liverpool fans last night on FB and today in work about Utd fecking up the League.

Any reasons for this? Are Liverpool fans classier than i thought or is it a glass house sort of thing?
                                                                                                  I'm probably in the minority of Liverpool fans but I would rather United win the league than city.

Comment

Part of it I'm sure is the fact that Liverpool are too rubbish to slag anyone lately, plus we all still have the feeling utd will still win the league.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                      Never seen so many empty seats as there is tonight.

Comment

I'm probably in the minority of Liverpool fans but I would rather United win the league than city.
                                                                                                        Is this because of the unfairness due to the money they have?

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                          why? They get first dibs on a season ticket next year which I've heard is going to be their year

Comment

because United are so poor

Comment

Ah not really , just never liked City for some reason.

Comment

Liverpool fan not a United hater. I couldn't give a fuck who wins the league.

Comment

Never seen so many empty seats as there is tonight.
                                                                                                                  The game was sold out, but then there were returns because it was moved to a Tuesday night and those that travel less likely to go then, and the loads of empty seats at the Anfield Road end are due to Fulham returning most of their allocation. There is also the fact that people knew it was likely to be a shadow team as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                    because United are so poor
                                                                                                                    Any logic to the argument Utd are a self made team?

Comment

The game was sold out, but then there were returns because it was moved to a Tuesday night and those that travel less likely to go then, and the loads of empty seats at the Anfield Road end are due to Fulham returning most of their allocation. There is also the fact that people knew it was likely to be a shadow team as well.
                                                                                                                      ah that explains it.

Comment

I seen some pretty retarded stuff last night from all different supporters on FB & Twitter but there was one or two there were a little ott in here last night.
                                                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

#tvwankshows is trending on twitter, I posted one but it's not showing up, anyone know why?

Some funny ones, 'how to look good wanking' 'Some mothers do wank' lol
                                                                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X