Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      wats ur sn on ipoker railing but dunno which one is you. gl
      Radharc... 1/4 now. Running ridic good

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
        Radharc... 1/4 now. Running ridic good
        gl ONE TIME

Comment

Doke 2/9 in Night on stars.fr 10k euro up top.
          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
            On the final table of the iPoker 25k and last 3 tables of $55r on Stars, my internet is fucked. I'm seriously close to a nervous breakdown here...it says I'm connected to the wireless no problem but the wireless is not connected to the internet, whatever the fuck that means??!

I have a Vodafone dongle as backup which has never once let me down but the fucking thing keeps cutting out tonight, anyone know if it's my laptop that's probably fucked or just bad luck?? Sorry for the ramble im ready to throw the fucking laptop out the window at the minute.
            got discon last night and every time i tried to connect it said i was connected (regged)

I went ctl alt del and i poker site wasnt on it..

i closed everything and tried again and still said i was logged on!!

had to restart comp to get back and i was itm on a couple games and hanging on in others

feking annoying

thgt it was summit to do with guys upgrading line that day tbh

Comment

mcnugget heads up best of luck!

doke 1/4 running like god also
              airport, lol

Comment

ul exit mcnugget great score all the same wd.
                airport, lol

Comment

Ship Ship for doke 10k and change
                  airport, lol

Comment

Got some of the best (provisional) news ever yesterday. After pretty much giving up hope on getting sponsored over here and being resigned to return to Ireland in September, my girlfriend has been offered sponsorship.

I'm going to be a De Facto bitch. Boom.

Comment

been getting all sensible lately insomuch keeping track of/minding my online BR over all sites

also been cutting down on tables ( no more than 5/6 )

not the same buzz as spinning and going for it but the self control has its own satisfaction highs

feel i gonna have to set aside a ' degen BR ' somewhere for the weak moments

acknowledge i cant be sensible 24/7

I do wonder if anyone else plays all sensible with the odd blow out ( non tilt , just a decent spin up)

anyhow time for bed, have some work to do tmw and gonna make it look really hard

Comment

Good stuff max. Start getting the evidence together. It's easily done, just annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                          Ship Ship for doke 10k and change
                          Cheers. Fair to say I ran pretty hot when it mattered most, apart from the mishap with the kings against the sixes two tables out.

Didn't realise til after it was over that it was Moorman I was headsup with.
                          My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                            Got some of the best (provisional) news ever yesterday. After pretty much giving up hope on getting sponsored over here and being resigned to return to Ireland in September, my girlfriend has been offered sponsorship.

I'm going to be a De Facto bitch. Boom.
                            That's brilliant, well done your girlfriend. I brought mine over as a defacto on mine. Was no hassle getting it at all. Just make sure you send them lots of photos over the years, some airline tickets that you were both on, wedding invitation, bills from the same address, and joint bank accounts if you have them.

@Mellor, are you on the 457 or a PR? Will the LAFHA affect you?

Comment

I'm on 457 - GF on defacto too.
                              I don't get LAHFA though so it doesn't affect me. I mentioned it after I started, but there weren't too sure what it was and I couldn't explain it without it sound like "give me more money" so just a flat salary for me.
                              Roll on 1st July Tax return

Comment

Nice one on the scores last night folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                  I'm on 457 - GF on defacto too.
                                  I don't get LAHFA though so it doesn't affect me. I mentioned it after I started, but there weren't too sure what it was and I couldn't explain it without it sound like "give me more money" so just a flat salary for me.
                                  Roll on 1st July Tax return
                                  Yeah, good for getting the tax back but it will be a sad day for me after I get my first paycheck after that and I am down $400-500 per week because of LAFHA.

Have you not worked for the full year or something? Is there some other tax that I should be getting back other than that I was paying tax on my salary as if I was working for the year but only worked for 5 months so my tax free allowance should be much bigger?

Comment

For any Childish Gambino fans he's playing here in August, tickets on sale y'day for €33.50 which is a tad pricey for his first show but tickets shipped anyway

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                      Yeah, good for getting the tax back but it will be a sad day for me after I get my first paycheck after that and I am down $400-500 per week because of LAFHA.

Have you not worked for the full year or something? Is there some other tax that I should be getting back other than that I was paying tax on my salary as if I was working for the year but only worked for 5 months so my tax free allowance should be much bigger?
                                      $400 Lafha,
                                      Wasn't your basic salary was pretty high to begin with. The two prob go hand in hand.

I've worked for the full year but I've over paid tax. Basically you are taxed liberally by the accounts dept each week. Its most likely more than you paid more than was due based on earnings and TFA etc
                                      So you get the excess back, plus the Medicare levy as we don't get Medicare. Then you can claim back work expenses back. Last year I got back over $4k. My mate who was working lots of overtime paid loads of tax but got back $10k
                                      Last edited by Mellor; 02-05-12, 09:27.

Comment

Pretty churlish to be disappointed in not holding for third in a Ballinrobe bumper after a great run in a hot race and while Mark Byrne and Gwen Daly are being treated in Castelbar hospital after taking nasty tumbles in the race. Still this was pretty sick and there is only one line but FU Paddy Mullins

Edit We are looking at the one in the blue on the nearside who is ahead everywhere except the line and it took me 20 goes to find a still frame where she wasn't clearly ahead. Strangely the Star have published the result showing her in 3rd.
                                        Edit 2 obv I was in the place market on BF and the tote.

Last edited by Strewelpeter; 02-05-12, 10:28.
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

FHM's 100 Sexiest women in the world 2012. Topped by Tulisa wtf? The blowjob 'leak' really has worked wonders for her

Comment

Hi guys .....this is my nephew and his band ........what do you think

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                            https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                            http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

RDIII or anyone in the know.

Booked Portugal this morning for the first week in June, couldn't pass up on the price (450 for the 3 of us from kerry)

Anyways, recommendations for a place to stay would be better than using TripAdvisor.
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                  FHM's 100 Sexiest women in the world 2012. Topped by Tulisa wtf? The blowjob 'leak' really has worked wonders for her

http://www.fhm.com/girls/news/fhms-1...ll-list--83154
                                                  Worst top 10 of any FHM sexiest list ever! Tulisa??? Cheryl Cole??? Fuck off. They are living in the past, Mila in at 9 only. Kelly Brook and Holly Willoughby don't even break the top 20....

Comment

No idea if totesport entered their odds in wrong this morning or what but free money to be made on the snooker today (check the odds are correct before betting obv)

Robertson 6/4 with totesport (they have Ronnie @ 1/2 so it is possible they mixed up the input)

O'Sullivan 11/8 with PaddyPower

(guaranteed 21.79% profit)

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                      Worst top 10 of any FHM sexiest list ever! Tulisa??? Cheryl Cole??? Fuck off. They are living in the past, Mila in at 9 only. Kelly Brook and Holly Willoughby don't even break the top 20....
                                                      It's only a list.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                        It's only a list.
                                                        well spotted

Comment

Some dodgy ones in there alright, Caroline Flack being one

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                            Is it just me or does Tulisa look a bit like Jodie Marsh!!!, shocking top ten and that no 1 is an insult to my wife Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                              No idea if totesport entered their odds in wrong this morning or what but free money to be made on the snooker today (check the odds are correct before betting obv)

Robertson 6/4 with totesport (they have Ronnie @ 1/2 so it is possible they mixed up the input)

O'Sullivan 11/8 with PaddyPower

(guaranteed 21.79% profit)
                                                              If they priced it wrong you won't get paid out.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                RDIII or anyone in the know.

Booked Portugal this morning for the first week in June, couldn't pass up on the price (450 for the 3 of us from kerry)

Anyways, recommendations for a place to stay would be better than using TripAdvisor.
                                                                flights and accommodation? link to site please.
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

@Strewelpeter

Obv hard to tell from the stills but frame 2 is just ahead of the line and its possible inside one got his head down just on line and yours was ahead again after line (frame 3). unlucky though.

Comment

If they priced it wrong you won't get paid out.
                                                                    That's why I said check the odds are correct with support or something

Comment

JESSIE J LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                        flights and accommodation? link to site please.
                                                                        Just flights, ryanair.
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                          $400 Lafha,
                                                                          Wasn't your basic salary was pretty high to begin with. The two prob go hand in hand.

I've worked for the full year but I've over paid tax. Basically you are taxed liberally by the accounts dept each week. Its most likely more than you paid more than was due based on earnings and TFA etc
                                                                          So you get the excess back, plus the Medicare levy as we don't get Medicare. Then you can claim back work expenses back. Last year I got back over $4k. My mate who was working lots of overtime paid loads of tax but got back $10k
                                                                          It's not really proportional to your earnings I don't think, basically with the LAFHA I get $650/week of a tax rent allowance and about $300 for food so this comes of my net and then I am taxed on the remainder each week. When the $950 goes I will be taxed on my full amount which I think means about $400 of a loss per week.

What type of work expenses can you claim back? Could you claim your train ticket for example?

Comment

QQ how many calories would ya have in your avg take away chips? Looking at around 1000 I presume? Any frozen chip/wedges brands that are low-ish on kcals?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                              QQ how many calories would ya have in your avg take away chips? Looking at around 1000 I presume? Any frozen chip/wedges brands that are low-ish on kcals?
                                                                              Oven chips. but they are rank ! lol
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Oven chips. but they are rank ! lol
                                                                                The skimpy frozen ones or home-made? Think those frozen ones are pretty high too & shit! Might go the home-made approach, is it as simple as chopping a raw potato, seasoning & into the oven?

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                  It's not really proportional to your earnings I don't think, basically with the LAFHA I get $650/week of a tax rent allowance and about $300 for food so this comes of my net and then I am taxed on the remainder each week.
                                                                                  It's not directly proportional to earnings, but only somebody on a high salary justify a $650 rent allowance.

What type of work expenses can you claim back? Could you claim your train ticket for example?
                                                                                  Train tickets you can't. It's seen as travel to your place of work so not an expense, but say you travel to various locations during the day as part of your job that's an expense.
                                                                                  Laptop for work, clothes, phone calls, course fees etc. I claimed back all sorts

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                    The skimpy frozen ones or home-made? Think those frozen ones are pretty high too & shit! Might go the home-made approach, is it as simple as chopping a raw potato, seasoning & into the oven?
                                                                                    Gillian would be your woman there, she is well up on that kind of stuff at the min!
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                        Pretty churlish to be disappointed in not holding for third in a Ballinrobe bumper after a great run in a hot race and while Mark Byrne and Gwen Daly are being treated in Castelbar hospital after taking nasty tumbles in the race. Still this was pretty sick and there is only one line but FU Paddy Mullins

Edit We are looking at the one in the blue on the nearside who is ahead everywhere except the line and it took me 20 goes to find a still frame where she wasn't clearly ahead. Strangely the Star have published the result showing her in 3rd.
                                                                                        Edit 2 obv I was in the place market on BF and the tote.

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                        @Strewelpeter

Obv hard to tell from the stills but frame 2 is just ahead of the line and its possible inside one got his head down just on line and yours was ahead again after line (frame 3). unlucky though.
                                                                                        Yeah I think like careca says the camera isn't on the line and therefore can be very misleading, If I remeber correctly aren't you involved in the Horse?? If so your trainer is entitled to ask the stewards to see a freezeframe of the photo AFAIK.
                                                                                        Last edited by premierstone; 02-05-12, 11:43. Reason: can't spell for sh*t

Comment

Nigella's home cooked chip recipe looks pretty easy, basically cut, bring to boil, dry, season, bake for 20 mins. Chippers is only down the road if I manage to fuck it up.

Comment

Looks pretty conclusive from the 2nd still shot that she lost by a shorthead imo.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                              Yeah I think like careca says the came isn't on the line and therefore can be very misleading, If I remeber correctly aren't you involved in the Horse?? If so your trainer is entitled to ask the stewards to see a freezeframe of the photo AFAIK.
                                                                                              Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                              Looks pretty conclusive from the 2nd still shot that she lost by a shorthead imo.
                                                                                              Oh god yea! I can see that she's chinned in the middle pic, I have no doubt that they read the photo correctly, they almost never get it wrong these days.
                                                                                              I was just railing against the general sickness of the outcome, that shes ahead everywhere bar the line and the effort Mullins was making all the way to the line.

In Cheltenham in '99 her Dam ran in the Coral cup and led over the last, I was holding a very substantial place tote ticket and between the distance and the line Charlie Swan gave Kaharawani, who won the race the following year , a half a dozen good hard clatters and rode it like a demon to do us for 4th place by a short head. That was Barry Geraghty's first ride in Cheltenham and Paul and the lads had taken him out on the tear the night before, asides from any sickness he put up a few Lbs overweight that he would normally have been able to make.
                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                Oh god yea! I can see that she's chinned in the middle pic, I have no doubt that they read the photo correctly, they almost never get it wrong these days.
                                                                                                Imperiall Commander and Kauto Star I'm still fcukin convinced Imperiall won that race or a deat heat at least!

Comment

Marge Simpson made the top 100 a few years ago. By looks of this years list, she could almost crack the top 50

Comment

Anyone found out how the Electrican got on at Sat Navs

Comment

3rd day down of jury duty. Still haven't been called yet. Think tomorrow is the last day I can be pick. Come on no pick.

Comment

...
                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

Comment

...
                                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                                                                                              He's now also a part qualified Plumber apparently

Comment

Originally posted by trytime View Post
                                                                                                                Hi lads, myself and Keane are going to the Aviva Premiership final in Twickenham on the 26th of May . We are flying to/from heathrow on the 25th-27th May.

We havnt any accommodation booked yet and havnt a clue about London, ie what area to stay in the city that would be good for going out etc? Any suggestions & advice welcome please.

Tks
                                                                                                                Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                Bumpage?
                                                                                                                Nobody's been on the piss in London!?

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                                                  He's now also a part qualified Plumber apparently
                                                                                                                  Not a sign of the Fucker

I shall have to make another phone call and try harder
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                    Nobody's been on the piss in London!?
                                                                                                                    We don't care for revelers on this forum.

Comment

Not a sign of the Fucker

Maybe he got a proper offer from one of your younger neighbours

Comment

Lol, rumours abound that Kev and Icarus wouldn't drink strong soup. Something about 2 bottles of Erdinger

Comment

Not a sign of the Fucker

I'd say he's having a few drinks before he comes over, a bit of dutch courage and it makes it easier to justify

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X