This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    There's a keane2907 as well I'm fairly sure.
    Not me.
    I've included every account now. Don't really understand why every alt account is assumed to be me.

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
    You forgot the Eagle.Eye one.
    Not me.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
      Not me.
      I've included every account now. Don't really understand why every alt account is assumed to be me.

Not me.
      Some bs here or else you also have several stars accounts
      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
        The only person so far who was disconcertingly unlike what I expected IRL was Ste05.
        You expected someone handsome?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
            Some bs here or else you also have several stars accounts
            You've lost me.

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
            Just had a look at the Prem table, Newcastles goal difference is atrocious, +9 for 5th in league. Mad

Had a look back out of curiosity, seems to happens some years.

2004-05

Madness that Everton were top 4 with negative goal difference.

Last year, 2010-11

Though some years are a lot more competitive:

2009-10

Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 02-05-12, 22:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
              Ha, half-thought that might be you - thats weird! How did he not know who Paul Slovic is?! like wtf the guy isn't some minor character in the world of psychology. Yeah, wasn't too good, but still worth going to.
              No that wasn't me, I asked a question after that one.

Although the guy who asked that question, Joe, could very well be me as we appear to share a ridiculous amount of interests. He was the guy I mentioned who tapped me on the shoulder asking if I were me.

Oh and to Smoothcall, the exhibition is not worth going to. You just do boring stuff on a computer, often without any feedback. In fact it isn't an exhibition, it is a ruse to get people to be participants in the research.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

Although the guy who asked that question, Joe, could very well be me as we appear to share a ridiculous amount of interests. He was the guy I mentioned who tapped me on the shoulder asking if I were me.

Oh and to Smoothcall, the exhibition is not worth going to. You just do boring stuff on a computer, often without any feedback. In fact it isn't an exhibition, it is a ruse to get people to be participants in the research.
                And are you .. you?

Comment

Comment

And are you .. you?
                    No, I'm me. Common mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                      You expected someone handsome?
                      I think I expected a human version of the dangermouse avatar he used to have.
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

No, I'm me. Common mistake.
                        You can't be me. I'm me. You're you.
                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                          11:15 on Setanta Being Sam Holden half hour documentary following him at the WSOP November 9.
                          It was pretty decent seems like a nice chap, always good to spot a few faces see Semibluff/Pillowtalk cheering (probably drunk)

Would of liked to see a voice over when they were explaining things instead of the text and the blurring of the logos annoyed me but other than that it was grand.
                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Not usually one for tv shows. Just finished my 22nd episode of Breaking Bad in 5 days. Such compelling viewing I have never encountered before. Thanks bbv - see ya 2moro walt!

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                              Not usually one for tv shows. Just finished my 22nd episode of Breaking Bad in 5 days. Such compelling viewing I have never encountered before. Thanks bbv - see ya 2moro walt!
                              11 episodes of Friday night lights in 24 hours, just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                11 episodes of Friday night lights in 24 hours, just saying.
                                Glad to see you got hooked, Texas Forever!
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                  is that a really small squirrel ? i thought it was a frog at first

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                    is that a really small squirrel ? i thought it was a frog at first
                                    I thought it was a Gecko?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                      I thought it was a Gecko?
                                      ty

The most valuable commodity I know of is information.

[IMG][/IMG]

still think it's a really small squirrel
                                      Last edited by nicnicnic; 02-05-12, 23:56.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                        It was pretty decent seems like a nice chap, always good to spot a few faces see Semibluff/Pillowtalk cheering (probably drunk)

Would of liked to see a voice over when they were explaining things instead of the text and the blurring of the logos annoyed me but other than that it was grand.
                                        Wonder is it anywhere online or repeated wouldnt mind looking at it since i was at it.
                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

ship the iPoker 5k gteed again
                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                            Wonder is it anywhere online or repeated wouldnt mind looking at it since i was at it.
                                            It was extremely bland and boring imo. Wouldn't bother.

Comment

Its on Setanta Sports 1 on saturday @ 4.25pm (if u have the channel)

Comment

It was extremely bland and boring imo. Wouldn't bother.
                                                Ya but the kick of looking for ones self in a crowd does it for me
                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Is there a way to set it so that applications always open on the same monitor?

Comment

Anyone consider that they are slightly addicted to this website? I mean ok its not a huge addiction and it relatively harmless but an addiction all the same.
                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                      Is rotary club a speaking club?

Very adhoc public lectures - don't think there's anywhere to look them up apart from individual uni websites
                                                      Rotary’s main objective is service — in the community, in the workplace, and around the globe. The 1.2 million Rotarians who make up more than 34,000 Rotary clubs in nearly every country in the world share a dedication to the ideal of Service Above Self.
                                                      Rotary clubs are open to people of all cultures and ethnicities and are not affiliated with any political or religious organizations.

I know Rotary Clubs in Ireland very often invite guests to speak on various subjects at their weekly meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                        Is there a way to set it so that applications always open on the same monitor?
                                                        All my apps open on my Main Screen apart from Royal Vegas Poker. Even when i don't have a monitor attached, it still opens off screen so i can't get near it! Everything else just seems to default to screen '1'

Comment

Anyone consider that they are slightly addicted to this website? I mean ok its not a huge addiction and it relatively harmless but an addiction all the same.
                                                          photoshop ipb for facebook

Comment

4/6 in the ipoker 2k..run good needed!
                                                            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                              4/6 in the ipoker 2k..run good needed!
                                                              glgl

have it open. Who are you? Initial?

Comment

glgl

have it open. Who are you? Initial?
                                                                maximus

Basically the donkey who called off 1/3 of his stack and folded

Comment

32k overlay in it

11 off the money atm
                                                                  Great run by 72over getting to the final 5 in this, and losing HU in the $15k at the same time. Sweet results and ul at the same time

Comment

ICM is at play here with the sitout. decent pay jump guaranteed if I fold it out. Folded JJ to a 15BB. I feel dirty

Comment

Depends on how many alt accounts you have tbh, if it's three or less I would say you are fine.

Comment

All my apps open on my Main Screen apart from Royal Vegas Poker. Even when i don't have a monitor attached, it still opens off screen so i can't get near it! Everything else just seems to default to screen '1'
                                                                        Everything always opens on the monitor I closed it on, gets a bit annoying with four monitors having to switch them on to find it.

Comment

photoshop ipb for facebook

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

I'm trying to buy a Kindle in Canada but amazon.ca keeps redirecting me to the US site then saying they can't ship here, anyone know if they simply aren't available? Or is there any shop that would sell them that I could goto? I'm getting nowhere with the website anyway.
                                                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Thanks for saving me the trip so! Have anything you'd recomend to read on the area, always interests me.

Comment

Everything always opens on the monitor I closed it on, gets a bit annoying with four monitors having to switch them on to find it.
                                                                                How i overcome it is

Windows key+P - Extend
                                                                                Windows key+P - Disconnect Projector

It's the only way that i get the program to jump onto my laptop without connecting up the monitor. Maybe try it?

Comment

Clicking around rte.ie and clicked into a recipe linked from the homepage, happens to be a weightwatchers recipe...

The second ingredient is...

'0.50 a kettle of boiling water'

lolllllllll, ah the kettle, a great universal unit of measurement.

Comment

ICM is at play here with the sitout. decent pay jump guaranteed if I fold it out. Folded JJ to a 15BB. I feel dirty
                                                                                    Couple of rollercoaster hands there. UL mate

Comment

Great run by 72over getting to the final 5 in this, and losing HU in the $15k at the same time. Sweet results and ul at the same time
                                                                                      Cheers Tony. Can't seem to finish my dinner on that ipoker a/c(in the bigger mtts anyway). Those 2 + an FT on micro = a 5 figure profit on the day. Good start to the month
                                                                                      It's all an illusion

Comment

Couple of rollercoaster hands there. UL mate
                                                                                        Meh. 66<k6 on the river killed me

A little rash but it was 13 bigs. Thought I was in when i hit the 4 but he hit the kingball again 4th was fine though

Comment

Four monitors? Pics?
                                                                                          Are you pokering like mad? What size are these monitors.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                                                                                            broken

Comment

broken
                                                                                              doesn't look as good in attachment but meh
                                                                                              Attached Files

Comment

Four monitors? Pics?
                                                                                                Are you pokering like mad? What size are these monitors.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

24inch widescreens. Other is a 20 inch.

Comment

http://yfrog.com/gzkj7jkj

Neo would be proud

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                                                                                    doesn't look as good in attachment but meh
                                                                                                    your definitely the go to guy for photoshoping WP

change this to forum logo

Comment

http://yfrog.com/gzkj7jkj

I think my neck would be fucked looking at the top two.
                                                                                                      You've got to get a 4th 24" in there, lol, the little monitor that could.

Think I have the same 24" Dells.

Comment

Man fractures leg bone after 1 mile in london maraton.
                                                                                                        Runds the last 25 thinking it was just some ligament pain

A 37-year-old dad ran the last 25 miles of the London Marathon with a broken leg. Darren Oliver from Stratford-upon-Avon was barely a mile into the race when he felt a severe pain just above his left ankle. Thinking it … Continue reading →

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                          Man fractures leg bone after 1 mile in london maraton.
                                                                                                          Runds the last 25 thinking it was just some ligament pain

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/...130152957.html
                                                                                                          What's for tea?

Comment

What's for tea?
                                                                                                            Not sure yet. I'm thinking steak with a mushroom brandy cream sauce with peri peri potato wedges.

Peanut butter chicken was great last night. i'll pass on the recipe to BBV for next time

Comment

Good article on which manger England should choose, http://www.zonalmarking.net/2012/05/...t-roy-hodgson/

contains this hilarious link, why England will win Euro 2008 http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/2641675.stm

Comment

Not aware of the stack sizes but this sounds like a call to me unless the sitout was very short.
                                                                                                                It's all an illusion

Comment

I just watched the Spanish version of Pulp Fiction.

The star was Samuel El Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                    strange that my overriding thought is that Di Matteo has a good face to play poker with
                                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Anyone playing the sat to the eastern open tonight? Might try and win a ticket and sell it on, I am already reg'd for it, free cash hopefully

Comment

Friend of mine was queuing for a bus yesterday evening. bus pulls up and opens the door, lets a few people on, then the bus driver shouts out the door "I'm full, yiz will have to wait on the next one!" A woman shouts back in "There are seats upstairs!" He says "No there are not!" She says "There is! I can see them." The bus driver says "What are ya, a fuckin giraffe?"
                                                                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

yes and no

I find it handy because the BBV alone is the equivilant of about 10 websites rolled into one. You get the news (R Duke), Reviews (V for V, Gimmeabreak), Sports news across pretty much any sport, general banter, the odd tip and some great discussion on current affairs. Plus the BBVC has proven many times to be better than google search when you want to find out something obscure. Oh plus the odd pic of the hot wimmins.

Im more addicted to the internet than IPB but IPB seems to be a large part of the internet

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X