X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
    jumper id say
    no way, not in public anyway. Always a dark suit for public appearances. Not tall, thinnish short hair dark suit.

IMO
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      @ Eamonhonda. Next time start a thread in the staking/selling %'s forum. That forum is there for a number of reasons and we dont want this sort of thing in any other forums.

Now I have to go to the bother of moving all the posts to there, sigh
      Did you run this course of action past Danny first ??

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
        okay lets narrow this down - does he have a beard or is he balding?
        Strike up a conversation about Darts , he'll be the one leaving the room .

Comment

The only person so far who was disconcertingly unlike what I expected IRL was Ste05.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            The only person so far who was disconcertingly unlike what I expected IRL was Ste05.
            You were very much like what I expected, +40 years obv

Comment

I have 4 tickets for Jeff Dunhan in the 02 on saturday the 5th May for sale they
              cost €49.50 each anyone want to buy them. best offer get them

Achmed has a son! An extended clip of Jeff Dunham, Achmed, and Achmed Junior from Jeff's latest stand-up special Controlled Chaos. Silence... wait for it......

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                learnt a new word today

coruscate

gonna try and use it in chat box tonight ..............
                Did you get that from a Stephen Fry tweet. Or is that just a coincidence?
                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Why the fuck would anyone want a ticking clock? Staying in someone elses house at the moment and I have a fucking headache here due to the sound of ticking clocks, maybe it is one but it sounds like a few.

LOLOLDPEOPLE
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Ship the €50 bet on the FA cup with the Liverpool drooler in the job.

Gave me the draw too the numpty

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                      Did you get that from a Stephen Fry tweet. Or is that just a coincidence?
                      Aww dont make me google it...

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                        Ship the €50 bet on the FA cup with the Liverpool drooler in the job.

Gave me the draw too the numpty
                        He gave you Chelsea and the draw? What's his number?

Comment

Originally posted by themadchef View Post
                          Aww dont make me google it...
                          I had to google it. Can't imagine ever feeling comfortable using it tbh

The iconic writer Stephen King scolds the superrich (including himself—and Mitt Romney) for not giving back.
                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                            I have 4 tickets for Jeff Dunhan in the 02 on saturday the 5th May for sale they
                            cost €49.50 each anyone want to buy them. best offer get them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL357BrwK7c
                            50 quid for two hours of racist drivel! mmmm not bad value I suppose it would cost you more than that to sit in a taxi for two hours but then again at least your average taxi driver is a little bit funny.

Edit The o2 would he really fill the O2 ? Sigh.
                            Last edited by Strewelpeter; 02-05-12, 18:46.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                              He gave you Chelsea and the draw? What's his number?
                              Well is truly dry. There was a stampede to him when i told people at lunch.

Hes an ATM at times.

Him: Liverpool gonna win more than UTD this year,

Me: What the carling cup?!?

Him: And the FA Cup

Me: Chelsea will murder you.

Him: No they wont Liverpool are XYZ, bla bla.

Me: You're obviously talking shite, give me Chelsea and the draw if your so right.

Easy game

Comment

50 quid for two hours of racist drivel! mmmm not bad value I suppose it would cost you more than that to sit in a taxi for two hours but then again at least your average taxi driver is a little bit funny.
                                You could probably reduce the fare if you ask the taxi to just park for the 2 hours.
                                Have to ask Finkel though?
                                Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 02-05-12, 18:45.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                  I had to google it. Can't imagine ever feeling comfortable using it tbh
                                  Thanks.

Cant see myself ever using it.

Signed up to twatter years ago.... cant imagine ever feeling comfortable using it either

Comment

Clapham is good, lots of pubs. I have vague memories of being in a place nearby called the swan that was open v late. O'Neill's in Leicester Sq good craic too, very templebar like

Comment

Originally posted by HiCloy View Post
                                      Clapham is good, lots of pubs. I have vague memories of being in a place nearby called the swan that was open v late. O'Neill's in Leicester Sq good craic too, very templebar like
                                      Plus isnt that where the church is?
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Midnitekowbys sig is firing up an Avast warning for me now.

Comment

Link for the chelsea game anyone?

Comment

Is that a new sig rigger ?

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
                                            Last edited by oleras; 02-05-12, 19:11.
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                              Link for the chelsea game anyone?
                                              liveaugoal provide live football streaming, fixtures and highlights, liveaugoal give you the best way watching live football for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                Midnitekowbys sig is firing up an Avast warning for me now.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                  Your sig is throwing up a malicious warning from Avast. Seen others had the problem earlier too.

Comment

ah ok,

tilted out, was playing ipops turbo rebuy on paddies, lost my stack in rebuy period, hit torny rebuy button and it wouldnt let me rebuy + kicked me out, same shit happened earlier in year, taught it was all fixed

Comment

Originally posted by HiCloy View Post
                                                      Clapham is good, lots of pubs. I have vague memories of being in a place nearby called the swan that was open v late.
                                                      £20 pound to get into the swan after 12. Ive been told its £20 because its basically the same thing as going to a brothel except its a small bit cheaper and you have to make the smallest effort.
                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                        ah ok,

tilted out, was playing ipops turbo rebuy on paddies, lost my stack in rebuy period, hit torny rebuy button and it wouldnt let me rebuy + kicked me out, same shit happened earlier in year, taught it was all fixed
                                                        Same thing happened me in a rebuy earlier this afternoon super tilting
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

messi hatrick,breaks mullers record

Comment

Just another hatrick for Lionel

Comment

Stop using avast if it's causing problems with sigs would be my advice. That or turn off sigs in the usercp.

Comment

Jute? Jute? fuck off.
                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                  Just another hatrick for Lionel
                                                                  What's that for the season now, 68 in total?

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                    Is that a new sig rigger ?
                                                                    Do you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                      Jute? Jute? fuck off.

Getting my comeuppance now though

Comment

Do you like it?
                                                                        No. Make it at least 50% smaller or get rid of it please.

Comment

Getting my comeuppance now though
                                                                          It's ok though, I beat Nuck Chorris like a redheaded stepchild, then started the bext game with "bitch".

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                            Done.
                                                                            Think I am in need of a name change 5star.

Comment

Stolen from the fiver - owls that look like roy hodgson

Comment

Really?? Was I pissed at the time??

I presume you expected a super nerd and were presented with Mr Smooth!!

Be gentle!!

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                                                                                  Stolen from the fiver - owls that look like roy hodgson
                                                                                  It says 10 yet there are 8.

Comment

Nice goal!

Comment

It says 10 yet there are 8.
                                                                                      Not even opening a link to look at 8 owls. 10 would have interested me
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Went to see American Reunion and really enjoyed it was a little surprised it held up to the others.
                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

May I suggest using your night stick on him officer?
                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                            Went to see American Reunion and really enjoyed it was a little surprised it held up to the others.
                                                                                            Have you seen chronicle , have a few bitches here and we are gonna watch a movie was thinking of this?
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

who's the only player to have scored in a champion's League final, represented his country at another sport, and played in 3 big european derbies?

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                Have you seen chronicle , have a few bitches here and we are gonna watch a movie was thinking of this?
                                                                                                I enjoyed it but would choose 21 jump street ahead of it.
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                  I didn't like it personally but some of the folk from here did.
                                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Apparently the Fiorentina manager decked his own player tonight after the player mocked him for subbing him

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                      I enjoyed it but would choose 21 jump street ahead of it.
                                                                                                      will take your word for it and watch that instead, although comedies are the last movie I would go for, dont do it for it me all. Thats prob because Im such a funny person myself
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                        Apparently the Fiorentina manager decked his own player tonight after the player mocked him for subbing him
                                                                                                        Get back to us with a video please
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Torres is playing really well tonight, commentator says he's been quiet... fucking idiots.
                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                            Get back to us with a video please
                                                                                                            Cant really make it out

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Bit unprofessional.

Comment

Bit unprofessional.
                                                                                                                Not really he was wearing a suit
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Stop using avast if it's causing problems with sigs would be my advice. That or turn off sigs in the usercp.
                                                                                                                  I've never had Sigs on and don't see why anyone does tbh

Comment

7 extra min of sweat...
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                      Then noone would see your spam for boyles...
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                        Why do you have one then?

Comment

Does anyone know if this Richard Boyd Barrett is a bare faced liar or delusional to the point of mental illness?
                                                                                                                          Can't think of any other rational explanations for the utter shite he spouts.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X