This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
    Munster Ulster Quarter final if you were that way inclined.
    Despise that game

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      Munster Ulster Quarter final if you were that way inclined.
      Just leaving Galway for Thomond Park now - quite excited about going to this game, more so than I thought I'd be considering I don't have any particular love or hate for either team!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
          Just leaving Galway for Thomond Park now - quite excited about going to this game, more so than I thought I'd be considering I don't have any particular love or hate for either team!
          Why are you going?
          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
            Enjoy Paul. I'm expecting a war of attrition and penalties tbh. A great opportunity awaits the winner.

The other game excites me more as I really want to go to Bordeaux. €300 return to bring the car on the boat with a cheap cabin.
            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
              Why are you going?
              He's going to meet Lloyd and discuss The Big Heart.
              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Competitive fishing on ESPN atm, I can't think of a more pointless sport to have on TV.
                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Only heart can win this for Munster.
                  Market is ridic, Ulster are value.
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                    I went on this today, probably the best roller coaster I've ever being on
                    The Dungeons and Dragons one is pretty good as well, think partly because your legs are hanging down.

Comment

The decisions YANITED get are fucking nauseating.
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Is that article a level? She's an awful looking yoke.
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                          The Dungeons and Dragons one is pretty good as well, think partly because your legs are hanging down.
                          That's now called Dueling dragons and is in Harry Potter world. This one here looks and sounds like no fun.

Check out the infamous *Now Extinct* Green Lantern First Flight Roller Coaster at Six Flags Magic Mountain. Video includes some line footage, on-ride POV in ...

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                            The decisions YANITED get are fucking nauseating.

I dont disagree that the decision for the penalty and red card today were extremely poor, but i've always wanted to use this picture.

Comment

seen the new american pie film last night
                              SPOILER
                              its good but could of been alot better, very predictable tho!
                              https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                Only heart can win this for Munster.
                                Market is ridic, Ulster are value.
                                Good call Tony. I hope you have a decent amount on!!
                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

What a try!

ANd Ferris , Wow!

Comment

The loser of this game is the third best team in Ireland. Time for a heart check.

Comment

I take it there is no coming back from this for Munster?

Comment

I was at the Leinster game yesterday - Jesus Christ they were fantastic, scary good actually - it makes you wonder what is going wrong with the Irish team?

Munster in trouble here

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                          Not true. They need to speed the game up and hurry up and injure Ferris. Neither is an easy ask but its doable.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                            Good call Tony. I hope you have a decent am
                                            Enough that I'm happy to green up. and still not be too disappointed if Rose and Garcia don't perform for me tonight
                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                            I'd never write them off.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                              I was at the Leinster game yesterday - Jesus Christ they were fantastic, scary good actually - it makes you wonder what is going wrong with the Irish team?

Munster in trouble here
                                              We can't forget how bad Cardiff were. A lot of teams would have looked good against them yesterday but Heineken cup champs are going to look very good.

Still very enjoyable though!!

Comment

Fuck, thought the rugby was a 2:30 start. Switching over now, come on Ulster

Comment

Ferris is having a stormer unfortunately

Comment

We can't forget how bad Cardiff were. A lot of teams would have looked good against them yesterday but Heineken cup champs are going to look very good.

Still very enjoyable though!!
                                                    I dunno not including the scrum Leinster were unbelievable in open play. I brought a Canadian with me who had never seen a rugby game before and even she thought they looked amazing.

Only chink in the armor was the lineout

Comment

Not true. They need to speed the game up and hurry up and injure Ferris. Neither is an easy ask but its doable.
                                                      I'd say Ferris is that full of pain killer you could ripo a leg off and he'd hardly notice

Comment

Conor Murray is playing very naively at the base of the rucks given that he is very familiar with Ferris at ruck time.

That's a big swing against Munster not scoring in that passage of play. Ulster will really believe now.

Comment

LOL not good for Munster when ROG can't even get the lucky bounce

Comment

I dunno not including the scrum Leinster were unbelievable in open play. I brought a Canadian with me who had never seen a rugby game before and even she thought they looked amazing.

Only chink in the armor was the lineout
                                                            Don't get me wrong I thought they did what they had to do but Ireland would also look great against the Cardiff Blues as well. Leinster will be even better in 3 weeks time and that's the main thing. BOD looked very hungry yesterday as well I thought which is fantastic.

Comment

FFS they havnt had a platform inside the 22 and they are 19-0 up. Literally everything going right for them. Munster needs some points before half time

Comment

Hes a class act no cartilage in one of his knees.
                                                                O gara playing like god knows kicking the ball away in Ulster territory he should be put to pasture.
                                                                The decline of Munster is in full swing

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                  I'd say Ferris is that full of pain killer you could ripo a leg off and he'd hardly notice
                                                                  I have a lot of man love for Ferris. Shame about his knees but he's already an Irish legend.

Comment

YES! c'mon ta fuck

sweet conversion from ROG too

Comment

FFS they havnt had a platform inside the 22 and they are 19-0 up. Literally everything going right for them. Munster needs some points before half time
                                                                      They had easyc hance of 3 points declined it then ROG kicked it away in some useless cross field kick.
                                                                      Pienaar can kick from 60 metres and Poite is not afraid to ref Munster unlike many refs who let them away with murder and get intimidated.
                                                                      Henry you donkey wtf

Comment

YES! c'mon ta fuck
                                                                        Good for the game yo!!

Apart from POC and ROG it's a pretty young Munster team. Shame that the home of Irish scrummaging has two SA props but im sure they are working on it.

Momentum Munsters way now.

Game on.

Comment

delighted with that considering where Munster were after 32 minutes

ROG

Comment

Bad time for halftime to come for us. Ulster need to do something though, they can't sit back and defend their 9 point lead or else they'll be blown apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                              Bad time for halftime to come for us. Ulster need to do something though, they can't sit back and defend their 9 point lead or else they'll be blown apart.
                                                                              You'd have to fancy ulster to get at least 9 points from penalties in the 2nd half.

Can Munster score 18+ is the real question?

Tasty 2nd half coming up. Ulster are sick of being third so they have a lot of hunger. Cracking stuff

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                I went on this today, probably the best roller coaster I've ever being on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVdZROJf9Ag
                                                                                It's awesome, but rip ride rocket I think just beats it
                                                                                Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit is a roller coaster at Universal Studios Florida. This custom-designed attraction features an on-board sound system to provide a so...
                                                                                Last edited by DeadParrot; 08-04-12, 13:44.
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                  They had easyc hance of 3 points declined it then ROG kicked it away in some useless cross field kick.
                                                                                  Pienaar can kick from 60 metres and Poite is not afraid to ref Munster unlike many refs who let them away with murder and get intimidated.
                                                                                  Henry you donkey wtf
                                                                                  The appointment of Poite was huge for Ulster alright Mick. Henry was very silly.

Comment

The appointment of Poite was huge for Ulster alright Mick. Henry was very silly.
                                                                                    Hes an experienced player on the half way line no need for it time and place for cynical plays that was not it.
                                                                                    Agree Ulster will surely get 9 -12 point in second half a kicker like Pienaar a huge asset.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                      It's awesome, but rip ride rocket I think just beats it
                                                                                      I went on that yesterday. It was good but I was expecting better, longest one I've being on yet. Heading to Sea World today and they have two new ones which look decent. I'm looking forward to Busch Gardens

Comment

Did Ulster pick afoa up on the streets of Baltimore?

Comment

Its big heart time

Comment

Flatmate has remote and we're watching utd v qpr.

Fmfmfmfmfmfmffmfdmfml

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                              Flatmate has remote and we're watching utd v qpr.

Fmfmfmfmfmfmffmfdmfml
                                                                                              Not good enough. That's a red line issue.

Comment

Any thoughts on Tommy O Donnell ? Id be no good at judging rugby players. I went to school with him and from what i was hearing people reckoned he would never make it.
                                                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Latest score in Munster game please?

Comment

22-16 Ulster

Peinaar missing touch and then brilliant defence from Ulster, great stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                      16-22. Ulster leading with an important scrum just won in the Munster half. Raw rugby now. Beautiful.

Comment

Easily one of the most negative interviews I've ever read by a sportsperson, step away from the ledge Sergio!

http://tourreport.pgatour.com/2012/0...enough-to-win/
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                          22-16 to Ulster - 8 minutes left

Comment

It's set up perfectly for a ROG conversion attempt from out on the sideline with 83 on the clock.

Comment

Srsly David Wallace

Thats their get out of jail free card used.

Comment

Wallace you numpty, inexcusable

Missed pen

Comment

managed to convince him to turn over. thank fuck

Comment

That should have been an Ulster penalty

Comment

No way Munster score a converted try

Comment

Medium sized heart ain't enough.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                                                                                                                          No way Munster score a converted try
                                                                                                                          Bbv curse broken

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X