FAO Sat Nav.

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/dublin-s...0_0_100&a=1768

Post before and afters.
    go for it, Wash cut and blow dry alone in normal salon is approx 25 quid!

Also if ones hair is coloured/highlighted, a conditioning treatment does wonders!
    Last edited by SatNav; 09-04-12, 00:15.

go for it, Wash cut and blow dry alone in normal salon is approx 25 quid!
      I posted it for you, I don't plan to go to Port Laois for a haircut.
      Thought it would be more than 25 quid all the same.

I posted it for you, I don't plan to go to Port Laois for a haircut.
        Thought it would be more than 25 quid all the same.
        lol I didnt realise that was a salon in portlaoise

Thought you wanted an opinion for a GF, my friend is a hairdresser so I kinda get all for free

thanks though!

The Cube Spoiler

Easiest game i've ever seen on the show and it was for €100k and your one didn't want him to go for it with 5 lives and a simplify and a trial run wtf. Piece of piss. No way he was ever going for the jackpot though. Was just stringing people along!

Ugh. 15th for 235 dolla. Plus the 230 for Bubba so not a bad day really. 33<AJ. Really ropey call of my shove from the other guy for over 3/4 of his stack. Ah well

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                  Bubba Watson is gonna win this.

Padraig getting birdie shots at nearly every hole

That lamp is fucking attrocious btw. Is it one of those genesis things?
                  Good Call ... Hope you had a few $$$$$ on him

Bubba Watson is 6'3 and his wife is taller than him.

In McGowans in Phibsboro, fucking great spot

Can't say I thought much of it the few times I was there, full of students and a queue of 20,000 taxis outside? You're not far from Eddie Rockets if you get hungry at least.

Bubba Watson is 6'3 and his wife is taller than him.
                          ye 6"4 used to be a pro basketball player not a bad looker either

met the GF there - great spot for teh wimmins

Painful end to Ipoker 200k, although hilariously I got 5th

Last edited by HiCloy; 09-04-12, 02:51. Reason: It does mean I'm out of it for the weekend, ship

Can't say I thought much of it the few times I was there, full of students and a queue of 20,000 taxis outside? You're not far from Eddie Rockets if you get hungry at least.
                                Spunky sauce.

Have developed a serious taste for Toast with hellmans maynnaise spread on it and crushed raw garlic and freshly ground black pepper on top . Something I came up with during a seiously busto period but man does it hit the spot. Could be single a while more yet

Heaven in a jar that stuff !

raw garlic ? prefer a slice of ham but may try it.

Really fresh bread, scrape of butter, mayo on both slices and tayto cheese and onion...Oh..I think im getting a softie...

fresh warm roll, thick spreading of nutella both sides, hazelnuts chopped and sprinkled on one side, banana sliced on the other

Gl Lineus, could be a very nice easter for you.

TY, time to run good
                                          "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

ul

1 hour left in work and finished for a week, need a break !

I think if that is a town's main claim to fame, they need to take a long hard look at themselves and re-group.
                                                See,this is why nobody wanted you round for tea.

Vox populi, vox Dei. The Blaa lovers have spoken.

Geez and I thought my shitty broadband was bad!

Anyone have any reason I shouldn't get a Sony Tablet S?

Or recommend something similar (not an ipad).

I have a bit of a Sony fetish and the remote thing for my tv seems sexy.

Dunno if it has been mentioned in any of the media outlets but someone threw a punch at Bertie the other night in Beaumont House. Bertie ducked and the owner of the pub ended up getting it. The owner doesn't even want to bar the culprits (a few were giving him stick) because they are local regulars and the place is struggling as it is.
                                                      I'm perfectly happy with the outcome of this. Bertie or the bar owner getting a dig is fine with me.

I reckon if I was a christian I'd be pretty enraged by Paddy Powers Degen Jesus on his mobile getting a Resseruction Reload Bonus while carrying the crucifix

Ugh, was absolutely hammered in the Burlo last night. Last memory was playing Paddy Power in beer pong. Head is not good today!

Got barred from McGowans a few months ago. First time I blacked out in years-allegedly was wrestled out of the kitchen by the bouncers. Decent sports tbf didnt give me the hiding Im sure I deserved. Mate of mine swears by the place.

Which horse should I spunk my hard earned on today in the Irish National?

balo.jpg

cool dynamic in the pricing for the Heineken Cup now.

Bookies price Leinster as short price winners if they beat Clermont, yet Clermont as fairly even vs the other semi finalists.

Clermont have the ability to beat anyone at home, AB's included imo. But the big thing is that it's not actually a home game for them! They're playing in Bordeaux, almost 400kms from their home stadium.

Must be some decent arb opportunities opening up between the disparities available in here

Cross Appeal here. Mainly based on name sounding good.
                                                                            That's where my hard earned went in the long standing tradition of betting on names that have a tenuous connection to you personally.

I'll be hoping that Last of the leaders wins. He has a chance that is slightly better than the 14/1 price IMO.

Meath getting relegated to division 3 yesterday has to be the lowest point in our history or at least in my lifetime anyway. Thats no disrespect to Louth they really were years ahead of us in virtually every aspect of the game and deserved to win. Its a far cry from the teams we put together to be the most successful team in Leinster over the last 25 years in terms of All-Irelands.

Our county board is a shambles and they are far too concerned with self preservation and sticking to their old ways than being open to new ideas. The whole lot need to be cleaned out and a new, younger board put in that don't put stock in cronyism.

Our club scene is a mess - we might have 2 games in a row, then nothing for a month and the whole thing virtually shuts down during the summer when the county are playing. With no games to play people just lose interest as they feel they are training for no reason what so ever. When Meath get knocked out the championship gets run off and you could be playing league games into November to clear the backlog

Our management team is a disgrace. I was never in favour of an outside manager but to pay him what we are is absolutely shambolic! under banty we have a league record of won 3, drew 1, lost 10. Some of the decisions he makes are beyond strange and letting Geraghty be a player/selector is a lololololbad decision. Rumour has it he has lost the dressing room and without going into specifics there is clear evidence of that.

Our underage system is so so bad its not even funny. It seems that competitions are run off as quick as possible giving young lads nothing to play for 10 months of the year. There also isnt any way to blood new players from the minor/U21 team into the senior panel. Under Boylan new players were encouraged to train with the panel now it nearly seems like young players are resented if they come in at too younf an age if that makes sense?

My suggestions;

1. Axe the county board and management team and start a fresh
                                                                                  2. put in place a manager that knows the underage set-up in meath from the last 5-6 years and build a team around that
                                                                                  3. have open trials for the county team over the summer months (forget about this years championship) All players from Meath are welcome to attend and current players have to fight to keep their spot. Pick the best 3 players for any position and fo with that - no longer should players be picked based on what club they play for or who it will piss off if they dont get on.
                                                                                  4. Change the club calander to start later in the year (currently 2nd week in Feb) with no breaks - clubs will have to play without their county guys.

What happened yesterday has been coming for awhile and its really sickening to see. Great Meath players and mentors of the past must be sickened at what they see

Last of the Leaders and Arabella Boy for me in the National. Will no doubt continue my run of never backing the winner of any National! Might even pick a 3rd to donate to the bookies.

Spin Cast looks like value in the 2nd last in Yarmouth.

edit:90th minute for the degeneracy.
                                                                                    Last edited by Caf; 09-04-12, 15:50.

Four Commanders for me.

Got barred from McGowans a few months ago. First time I blacked out in years-allegedly was wrestled out of the kitchen by the bouncers. Decent sports tbf didnt give me the hiding Im sure I deserved. Mate of mine swears by the place.
                                                                                        Does getting thrown out of a place imply auto-ban? I've generally assumed that's a barkeepers tough-but-kind way of saying 'might be time to go home, but see you again next week'. Although in fairness while writing this post I've remembered at least two occasions where that led to misinterpretations and subsequent confirmation of the implied ban.
                                                                                        Any chance of ye two setting up your own college, would be awesome

gone for "out now" personally.

Glam Gerry to win the Irish National.

Meath getting relegated to division 3 yesterday has to be the lowest point in our history or at least in my lifetime anyway. Thats no disrespect to Louth they really were years ahead of us in virtually every aspect of the game and deserved to win. Its a far cry from the teams we put together to be the most successful team in Leinster over the last 25 years in terms of All-Irelands.

Our county board is a shambles and they are far too concerned with self preservation and sticking to their old ways than being open to new ideas. The whole lot need to be cleaned out and a new, younger board put in that don't put stock in cronyism.

Our club scene is a mess - we might have 2 games in a row, then nothing for a month and the whole thing virtually shuts down during the summer when the county are playing. With no games to play people just lose interest as they feel they are training for no reason what so ever. When Meath get knocked out the championship gets run off and you could be playing league games into November to clear the backlog

Our management team is a disgrace. I was never in favour of an outside manager but to pay him what we are is absolutely shambolic! under banty we have a league record of won 3, drew 1, lost 10. Some of the decisions he makes are beyond strange and letting Geraghty be a player/selector is a lololololbad decision. Rumour has it he has lost the dressing room and without going into specifics there is clear evidence of that.

Our underage system is so so bad its not even funny. It seems that competitions are run off as quick as possible giving young lads nothing to play for 10 months of the year. There also isnt any way to blood new players from the minor/U21 team into the senior panel. Under Boylan new players were encouraged to train with the panel now it nearly seems like young players are resented if they come in at too younf an age if that makes sense?

My suggestions;

2. put in place a manager that knows the underage set-up in meath from the last 5-6 years and build a team around that
                                                                                                3. have open trials for the county team over the summer months (forget about this years championship) All players from Meath are welcome to attend and current players have to fight to keep their spot. Pick the best 3 players for any position and fo with that - no longer should players be picked based on what club they play for or who it will piss off if they dont get on.
                                                                                                4. Change the club calander to start later in the year (currently 2nd week in Feb) with no breaks - clubs will have to play without their county guys.

What happened yesterday has been coming for awhile and its really sickening to see. Great Meath players and mentors of the past must be sickened at what they see

welcome to division 3

My suggestions;

Karma's a bitch.

Seriously though people would have been quite sympathetic to Meath's plight before the County Board and the supporters turned them into the most hated team in Ireland. Now we are all just gloating.

Two questions for the BBV.

Who do I put money on for the Irish Grand National?

What do ye think of this deal - http://www.pigsback.com/pages/3/587/...087,8087,VOVMD

GF is itching to go for it. Has anybody been to the Algarve?

This is just ridiculous....

just heard the owner of whatuthink put 1000euro ew on him,so cud b in with a shout

100/1 with boyles

125/1 with stan j

Originally posted by Charlie Harper View Post
                                                                                                          just heard the owner of whatuthink put 1000euro ew on him,so cud b in with a shout

100/1 with boyles

125/1 with stan j
                                                                                                          I think the owner of said horse has too much money and is hoping everyone else in the race is going to fall/trying to launder it

Two questions for the BBV.

Who do I put money on for the Irish Grand National?

What do ye think of this deal - http://www.pigsback.com/pages/3/587/...087,8087,VOVMD

GF is itching to go for it. Has anybody been to the Algarve?
                                                                                                            Ive been to Praia de Rocha. We went when i was 21 about 10 of us i think. It was a disaster from a young/lively point of view. It would be find for sun/relaxation/girlfriend holiday.

TA seems to review it as been pretty good.

How much are flights? I got a 4* in Kusadasi last may for €180 so this is not the only bargain that can be found.

100/1 with boyles

125/1 with stan j
                                                                                                              Trying to launder the money before NAMA gets it

100/1 with boyles

125/1 with stan j
                                                                                                                Somebody gimme odds of Boyles actually paying out if that comes in?

Must see for any Johnny Cash fans, probably a must see for everybody really:

This was on the radio this morning, it has been years and years since i heard it, one of those songs you hear but dont listen, anyway, the radio presenter was on about the last line..."What is the point of this story, what information pertains,the thought that life could be better is woven indelibly into our hearts and our brains"...so true !

Paul Simon song from album "Hearts And Bones", 1983.I don't own the commercial rights of the author's works, which belong to the discographic label; only sha...

Oh thank god, I was getting football withdrawals there.

Is there any position James Perch doesn't play?

Ive been to Praia de Rocha. We went when i was 21 about 10 of us i think. It was a disaster from a young/lively point of view. It would be find for sun/relaxation/girlfriend holiday.

TA seems to review it as been pretty good.

How much are flights? I got a 4* in Kusadasi last may for €180 so this is not the only bargain that can be found.
                                                                                                                        Ye, it's mainly about this^

Flights coming in at about €120 each so about 2 fiddy each for flights and accommodation(basically 500 for me sigh!). It is a 4* place supposedly and about a 15 minute walk to the beach