Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I really have a talent for absolutely fucking up tournaments that very few are blessed with.

Comment

have managed a $27 loss on night

reckon i can make it $500 odd trying to claw it back

Comment

Satted into the $320 tourney on ipoker. It's my only tournament left, but currently 1/14 with close to double the chips of second place. Could still make a profit tonight!

Just lost a bit... Need to stop playing like a twat actually.

Comment

QQ

if a players says 'pot' or 'I bet the pot' in a No Limit game,what's the ruling?
          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

5/9 in the $5 rebuy on ipoker hope the run good continues.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
              5/9 in the $5 rebuy on ipoker hope the run good continues.
              meh out in 8th.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                QQ

if a players says 'pot' or 'I bet the pot' in a No Limit game,what's the ruling?
                nothing. dealer's not even allowed tell u hw much is in the pot

Comment

old school times, 3x pre in poker and think its time for bed in drink session. Obvious losing nght all round

Comment

shit, masters party was a bad idea. I;ve just woken up wityh oine of the boys sisters.

fuck fuckityy fuckero0o

Comment

Andy, you are on my facebook. The young wan is a cutie right? The girl who added me last night? She's the one causing consternation.

I'm allowed date an 18 year old. I've asked loads of people.

Comment

Spoilered for hugeness, The Wire themed Monopoly:

SPOILER
                        [img]http://bensonwood.com/img/MONOPOLYWIREMEDIUM1.jpg[img]
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

okay its fine. she just stayed here, no rudeness. shes still virginal

I wish i wasn't so partial to being bollock nude all the time when I'm pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                            Spoilered for hugeness, The Wire themed Monopoly:

SPOILER
                            fyp
                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                              Andy, you are on my facebook. The young wan is a cutie right? The girl who added me last night? She's the one causing consternation.

I'm allowed date an 18 year old. I've asked loads of people.
                              I'm 32 and I'd do her without hesitation. That might not mean much.
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

shit, masters party was a bad idea. I;ve just woken up wityh oine of the boys sisters.

fuck fuckityy fuckero0o
                                okay its fine. she just stayed here, no rudeness. shes still virginal

I wish i wasn't so partial to being bollock nude all the time when I'm pissed.
                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I'm 32 and I'd do her without hesitation. That might not mean much.
                                  hoooray

Comment

Spoilered for hugeness
                                    FFS! I thought that was going to be Emmets former mates 18 year old sister.
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                      FFS! I thought that was going to be Emmets former mates 18 year old sister.
                                      dirty old bastard

Comment

Is there any printing/binding places that would be open Sunday or Monday in Dublin?

Comment

QQ

Player told it's a no limit game and to cop the f**k on for themselves.
                                          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                            Player told it's a no limit game and to cop the f**k on for themselves.
                                            Tell my namesake.

Comment

Tell my namesake.
                                              You have a name sake now?

Comment

We have a few phrases that we overuse here imo.So I've put together a proscribed list.

'x really is the nut x'

'x > y'

'ainec'

'by a country mile'

Fine: 10 Guineas.

Comment

You have a name sake now?
                                                  in real life I mean.

Comment

in real life I mean.
                                                    Mucho drink and late hours involved?

Comment

Mucho drink and late hours involved?
                                                      Quite quite **twiddles moustache**.

Comment

fuck fuckityy fuckero0o
                                                        Thinly veiled brag.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I fear for the safery of the Fulshdraw children, someone call child services and let them know that MrsFD has vanished

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Quick excel question:

I've a huge spreadsheet with 3 columns (Name, location, company value) and want to find out the sum of all the values within a location.

Given there are 270 locations and about 30k different values I obviously can't do this manually by finding the sum of each location one-at-time. How can I get excel to sort them by location and then find the value of all the companies in the various locations?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                      Is PP enhanced odds 7/2 on Tottenham / Chelsea / Liverpool any good?
                                                                      Spurs the tough part away to Sunderland, plus I hate doing an early ko in a treble as your bet could be beaten by 2-45.

Comment

Everton to beat Norwich and Bolton to beat Fulham for me

Comment

Got some good news yesterday, managed to bag the cover of CardPlayer Europe with one of my poker shots, Rebecca McAdam gave me the heads up, seen a sneak preview of it and its one of the shots of Nick Abou Risk.

Absolutely delighted about it, have had a few of my poker shots published in some of the mags and it was always in the back of my head "it would be sweet to get the cover" looking forward to getting my hand on it and seeing it in real life.
                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Fantastic Danny, congratulations.
                                                                            That's for a nice frame and up on the wall.

Comment

One of three winners of the biggest lottery jackpot in history - the \$656m Mega Millions prize in the US - has come forward to claim their share of the cash.

Lottery officials have said the lucky ticketholder from Kansas, who has chosen to remain anonymous, made themselves known on Friday.

Opting for a lower cash prize rather than a higher pre-tax amount of \$218.6m (ÂŁ137.7m) paid out over 26 years, the winner will pocket \$110.5m (ÂŁ69.6m) after taxes and fees.
                                                                              Cara Sloan-Ramos, from the Kansas Lottery said: "They checked their ticket on Monday and realised that, 'holy cow, we think we have the winning ticket'.
                                                                              "Then the winner checked it over and over and over, just to make sure, and then they contacted us."

The only detail that has been released is that the ticket was purchased at a Casey's General Store on Main Street in Ottawa. The shop is to be awarded \$10,000 (ÂŁ6,300).
                                                                              Lottery officials have said that three winning tickets were bought - one in Kansas, one in Illinois and one in Maryland - but neither of the other winners have been confirmed.

A row has broken out in Maryland after a member of staff at a McDonald's in Baltimore claimed to have bought a winning ticket outside of a syndicate with 14 colleagues.
                                                                              Mirlande Wilson, a 37-year-old woman of Haitian descent, has said she has no plans to share the jackpot - and also claims to have hidden the winning ticket.

However, lottery officials in the state have said that so far no one has presented a valid winning ticket to their offices.

The Mega Millions jackpot became the largest in history on March 30 when it reached \$656m (ÂŁ409m).
                                                                              The lottery is one of the biggest multi-state games in America and is played in 42 states, plus Washington, DC and the US Virgin Islands.
                                                                              The odds of winning were one in about 176 million, according to the official Mega Millions website.
                                                                              The perils of syndicates. You can't really do your own ticket as well or there will be disputes.

Hidden ticket though, that's a story that could run. She should probably say she has forgotten where she hid it and lols ensue as thousands take to the streets to search for it.
                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Quite an interesting COPS special set in Las Vegas for anyone who's bored.Follows a murder in a bar all the way from the crime being phoned in to arraignment.

Now I'm going back outside to lie on my hammock.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Congrats Danny, that's fantastic. Very well done.

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                  Got some good news yesterday, managed to bag the cover of CardPlayer Europe with one of my poker shots, Rebecca McAdam gave me the heads up, seen a sneak preview of it and its one of the shots of Nick Abou Risk.

Absolutely delighted about it, have had a few of my poker shots published in some of the mags and it was always in the back of my head "it would be sweet to get the cover" looking forward to getting my hand on it and seeing it in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                    The perils of syndicates. You can't really do your own ticket as well or there will be disputes.

Hidden ticket though, that's a story that could run. She should probably say she has forgotten where she hid it and lols ensue as thousands take to the streets to search for it.
                                                                                    Icarus should claim to have lost the US lotto ticket in Waterford Main St, could be the saving of the blaa industry as tens of thousands of hungry treasure seeking Americans head Waterford way.

Plus the bonus of being able to replenish his stock of Waterford videos.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                      Icarus should claim to have lost the US lotto ticket in Waterford Main St, could be the saving of the blaa industry as tens of thousands of hungry treasure seeking Americans head Waterford way.

Plus the bonus of being able to replenish his stock of Waterford videos.
                                                                                      I have plenty of Waterford videos left.

Junction house Tramore sees holiday makers take on owners over "different" rules and prices for locals! A typical night out while their 4 kids wait outside....

Comment

...

Comment

ESPN commentator at the Celtic match "What an impressive Easter rising".
                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

First time playing live Omaha down the IO yesturday, bought in for 100, cashed out for 900 in about 40 minutes. lol omahaments

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                              Is Snowtown any good?
                                                                                              Yeah I enjoyed it. SHows what impact a serial killer has no those close to him.
                                                                                              Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                              I fear for the safery of the Fulshdraw children, someone call child services and let them know that MrsFD has vanished
                                                                                              Lol she's in Scotland and not easy to get online. Thread was meant to locked for a couple of days to

Comment

Even I know why this is a dumb question

Comment

Alabama Shakes' album is outstanding.

Really have to see them live.
                                                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I have plenty of Waterford videos left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lox0VH_ds1w
                                                                                                    is that BCB ?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                      Cracking idea...

Set up a webcam watching the skip, the bbv can take it in shifts and ensure it is watched 24 hours a day and contact you if when there is activity.

Skip watch.
                                                                                                      or....
                                                                                                      get a piece of software like http://www.tincam.com/
                                                                                                      and then set it to play a custom sound file like
                                                                                                      'HEY YOU FUCK OFF' when it detects motion.
                                                                                                      Obviously, you'll need a speaker in the window but it will surely be worth the effort
                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                        Alabama Shakes' album is outstanding.

Really have to see them live.
                                                                                                        Hard to find good vids of some of their tunes, but this is good.......

Alabama Shakes perform "I Ain't The Same" live in-studio for HearYa.com on 12/15/11. The session was recorded in downtown Chicago at Shirk Music + Sound Stud...

Comment

I just found out they're playing the Academy May 5th with a dude called Yelawolf.

Btw, found that out from a cool app called SongKick, it scans your ipod and your location and finds gigs for you. Must have imo.

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                                                                                            Quick excel question:

I've a huge spreadsheet with 3 columns (Name, location, company value) and want to find out the sum of all the values within a location.

Given there are 270 locations and about 30k different values I obviously can't do this manually by finding the sum of each location one-at-time. How can I get excel to sort them by location and then find the value of all the companies in the various locations?
                                                                                                            pivot table would probably be the quickest.
                                                                                                            insert --> pivot table-->from sheet
                                                                                                            It's fairly self explanatory from there
                                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Anyone see this swimmer do a river invasion during the boat race, nuts, race restarting now

Comment

Now Oxford lost an oar. Shambles for the franchise.

And now the Oxford coxsman has collapsed in the boat and being resucitated.

Hectic stuff.
                                                                                                                Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 07-04-12, 14:11.

Comment

Villa are 1-0 up at Anfield

Comment

I thought 6/1 on Villa was a huge price. There's always next year

Comment

...

Comment

Brian Little is a shocking commentator. Wilkinsesque stuff going on Setanta right now.

Comment

Excellent thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...4_years_but_i/

some killer individual posts
                                                                                                                          LOL - 'TL/DR Wife had a similiar problem,took drugs and I was told to dead fish her until it got better.'

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X