This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
    Don't agree with this at all ... there was every chance he'd get sent off, but there was also at least a non zero chance he'd win them the game (ala the 4-3 at spurs). Leaving it so late to bring on tevez, and replacing aguero rather than milner or barry were much more questionable decisions IMO

Fair play to arsenal btw - was sure they would lose that after missing so many good chances
    He should have been sent off in the Spurs game for a blatant stamp that wasnt seen before he ever scored. Their options on the bench aren't that bad to say that its +ev to leave Balotelli on when there seems to be always a big chance of him doing something extremely silly. I love the guy but he's a liability for numerous reasons.
    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
      City imploded but it'd be hard for YANITED not to win with the dodgy ref decisions they have been getting.

Comment

A week and a half in the Bordeaux region here I come!!

€300 return on the boat with a cheap cabin (Mrs insisted on a cabin )

Anybody got two tickets for the game please let me know.
        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
          Variance doesn't exist, all match decisions are correct. Plow on.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post

Cabin is a must on that journey. Preferably the 5* one.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post

you'll get tickets handy enough I'd imagine.

it's basically a neutral venue! Clermont fans will be unreal as usual though.

I selfishly wanted a Saracens win as I'll be in London that weekend so it would've been a piece of cake to get sorted. Enjoy though!

Comment

Really enjoyed my first visit to Thomond earlier, fantastic atmosphere pre-kick off and for almost all of the match, the crowd was SO loud, much more so than any match I've been to in the RDS, Sportsground, Croker, Aviva, wherever. At least it felt like that! Great match from a neutral's point-of-view, it was an exciting watch for the full 80 minutes - two Irish clubs to cheer for in the semis now, tasty stuff

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                  Really enjoyed my first visit to Thomond earlier, fantastic atmosphere pre-kick off and for almost all of the match, the crowd was SO loud, much more so than any match I've been to in the RDS, Sportsground, Croker, Aviva, wherever. At least it felt like that! Great match from a neutral's point-of-view, it was an exciting watch for the full 80 minutes - two Irish clubs to cheer for in the semis now, tasty stuff
                  and an All-Irish final would guarantee Connacht HEC inclusion next year too!

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                    He should have been sent off in the Spurs game for a blatant stamp that wasnt seen before he ever scored. Their options on the bench aren't that bad to say that its +ev to leave Balotelli on when there seems to be always a big chance of him doing something extremely silly. I love the guy but he's a liability for numerous reasons.
                    not disputing that he should have been sent off v spurs, or that he's a liability.

City's options on the bench today were an unfit tevez and a very out of form dzeko ... Ballotelli just carries much more of a threat (in every sense of the word) than those two

Comment

lol

Tevez >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Balotelli

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                        and an All-Irish final would guarantee Connacht HEC inclusion next year too!
                        Ha, don't worry, I'm well aware of that Cheering for Ulster and Leinster is cheering for Connacht - just pray that one of them get to Twickenham!

Comment

Won an ipops ticket. If I can't play does anyone know if it can be used in another similar buy in tourny?
                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                            Cabin is a must on that journey. Preferably the 5* one.
                            I have slept on tables and floors in my time. I like to get in as much rugby as cheaply as possible. Despite what Bubbleking might think!

I managed to get premium tickets for yesterdays game for free.

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                            you'll get tickets handy enough I'd imagine.

it's basically a neutral venue! Clermont fans will be unreal as usual though.

I selfishly wanted a Saracens win as I'll be in London that weekend so it would've been a piece of cake to get sorted. Enjoy though!
                            I can understand that point of view! It will be a fantastic game.

Aer lingus were 218 return from Dublin yesterday (with no bag). If I didnt have the free time I'd have been tempted to do it that way. The Bordeaux region is on my list of world places to go so this is just too good an opportunity to miss. Senor Raoul and a few of his mates are supposed to be going as well so it would be great if we can have an IPB night out if anyone else is going.
                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                              lol

unfit, over weight, under motivatedTevez <<<<< Balotelli
                              FYP

Comment

Front page of today Sunday Mirror

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Asked whether the FA might look at the Ballotelli challenge on Song, Mancini says "I hope".

Comment

C'mon Padraig -5 now

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                      C'mon Padraig -5 now
                                      6 footer for -6
                                      One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

I think I'm something like 5/5 for turning on the Irish Open stream at a dinner break this weekend. Has the lingering effect of BCB converted it into a fine dining event or something?

Comment

C'mon Padraig -5 now
                                          And a birdie chance here. You've got to think there's gonna be a phantom double/triple bogey in the locker today though.

Wow Oosthuizen
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

What a fucking shot
                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Oosthuizen wowsers

Comment

And a birdie chance here. You've got to think there's gonna be a phantom double/triple bogey in the locker today though.

Wow Oosthuizen
                                                Amazing! I hadn't realised it was the second and a par 5, and just thought the commentators had fucked up by saying he was moving to -10.

Comment

Comment

Disappointing to find out that the Americans call an albatross a 'double eagle'.

It's both excessively mundane and technically inaccurate.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                      Disappointing to find out that the Americans call an albatross a 'double eagle'.

It's both excessively mundane and technically inaccurate.
                                                      Kinda how i felt when i found out your real name

Comment

We just got some weird engagement present of one of herself's friends.It's a 3 feet tall lamp and has a boy and a girl on a swing.For some reason,the girl has a jug in her hand that spills water into the base in a continual loop.

Fuck my life,what am I supposed to do with shit like this?
                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                          We just got some weird engagement present of one of herself's friends.It's a 3 feet tall lamp and has a boy and a girl on a swing.For some reason,the girl has a jug in her hand that spills water into the base in a continual loop.

Do what they did and pass it on as a present to the next schmuck.

Comment

One of the lads from work is at the Master this weekend. The atmosphere seems brilliant today

Comment

Do what the people who gave the present to you did - give it to someone else....

Comment

Do what they did and pass it on as a present to the next schmuck.
                                                                Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                Do what the people who gave the present to you did - give it to someone else....

Mrs Icarus says we need to have it out when they call round which is rediculous.

Comment

I've only had two beers at this stage, but i can guarantee that by the time the whiskey come out for the back nine i'll have a great idea of what you can do with it

Comment

i'll have a great idea of what you can do with it
                                                                    Sounds ominous

Comment

Mrs Icarus says we need to have it out when they call round which is rediculous.
                                                                      Nah, ye did to put a stop to that attitude sharpish, otherwise the Icaruses will become known as the people you can land your unwanted items on.

Watch out for stuff like "By the way when are you two moving into the house, I have a really nice settee that you'd get use out of it".

Comment

Squeaky bum time in La Liga for anyone interested, Real have Valencia in ten minutes and the Madrid derby on Wednesday. Have to assume if they get 6/6 in these two games, maintaining their 6 point lead, it's certainly over, but two tough matches to negotiate.
                                                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

0-100 challenege not goin great so far haha was up to 10 cent yesterday and lost it.

Bust out of first freeroll tonight, managed to get a password for betyeh50 freeroll but with 4 regged and minimum 10 its not looking great.
                                                                          Also im 6 short in PP points to play the 5er IO game that you can buy in for 100 points grrr.

One more other freeroll to go. Gonna play like a donk till the money then ship it very easy
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                            http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I dont think I will ever recover after the weekend, absolutely brill craic!

Mr Negreanu has some patience, poor man was tormented.

Me: " Daniel can I ask you personal question"
                                                                                Daniel "yeah of course you can"
                                                                                Me:" Are you Gay Daniel?"
                                                                                Daniel " No No quite the opposite actually "

Anyhow The Cat that god the cream, love this pic

SPOILER
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Good man Padraig

Mickelson blowing up
                                                                                  Last edited by TomD; 08-04-12, 19:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post

SPOILER

Was Negreanu at Madame Tussauds over the weekend?

Comment

come on harrington!

Comment

Had a trip out to the National Stud Farm today, pretty interesting lil tour, would recommend it not bad for 12.50
                                                                                        http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Wow, the lamp is bad.

Surely you've a get-out clause in that if it doesn't match anything else in your living room you can hardly be expected to put it there.

Comment

Phil hacking away like it's a practice round, very odd.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Phil hacking away like it's a practice round, very odd.
                                                                                              and now the bunker, christ

Comment

Phil 'Tin Cup' Mickelson, like wtf, why did he not listen to Bones and go back to the tee?
                                                                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Wow, the lamp is bad.

Surely you've a get-out clause in that if it doesn't match anything else in your living room you can hardly be expected to put it there.
                                                                                                  The people that give crazy presents like that tend to be a bit,well, crazy themselves imo.I mean they put disproportionate value on the items.

Any reasonable person person would agree with your statement.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that there is a skip near Lazare's place that has some space in it!

Comment

Bubba Watson is gonna win this.

Padraig getting birdie shots at nearly every hole

That lamp is fucking attrocious btw. Is it one of those genesis things?

Comment

Harrington's playing well, but you just feel he's leaving too many shots out there.

Comment

The way this is going, Adam Scott's clubhouse -4 could be a contender
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                                                            Harrington's playing well, but you just feel he's leaving too many shots out there.
                                                                                                            Still got the nice back nine, once he gets out of amen corner still alive

Comment

With super mario all but done at city would anyone take a punt on him and for what sort of money?

Comment

hope your right at 45/1 it would be a nice wee score for me
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                                  With super mario all but done at city would anyone take a punt on him and for what sort of money?
                                                                                                                  Come back tomorrow with that one Trippie theres Golf to be watching now

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                    I dont think I will ever recover after the weekend, absolutely brill craic!

Mr Negreanu has some patience, poor man was tormented.

Me: " Daniel can I ask you personal question"
                                                                                                                    Daniel "yeah of course you can"
                                                                                                                    Me:" Are you Gay Daniel?"
                                                                                                                    Daniel " No No quite the opposite actually "

Anyhow The Cat that god the cream, love this pic

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    So msn?? Did ya?

Comment

Is it one of those genesis things?
                                                                                                                      I had no idea what that meant but I Googled it.Looks like a knock off prob.How do you know of such ungodly things anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                                        Come back tomorrow with that one Trippie theres Golf to be watching now
                                                                                                                        Just trying to distract myself from the fact that Watson, Oosthuizen or Kuchar might win the masters

Comment

I have tits to share:
                                                                                                                          NSFW
                                                                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                                                                          [NSFW][/NSFW]
                                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X