This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
    I'll ignore the incorrect spelling and the crazy bap description and just say of course they are nice. What else would you expect. Bout the only thing Waterford does well.
    Don't ignore it and ban this blasphemous chump!
    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by TheHaHaWall View Post
      anyone know roughly what the odds on a touchdown in the last 2mins of the superbowl would be?
      With Pats Giants playing, both have good quaterbacks capable of going down the field quite quickly, pats secondary is quite poor, giants have the receivers to beat them easily and eli has more game winning drives this year than anyone else. pats have Tom Brady & Gronk, enough said on them. neither team have a running game to rely on so might not be able to grind out the clock as much as they would like to if leading, means that touchdowns will be scored quicker than normal. 5/4 6/4 maybe

Comment

Hi Kev, big congratulations to you both, can I suggest 16th Sept as wedding day .......nothing much happening on that day i don't think
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
        http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Dunbar is a weird dude.

Comment

Can anyone link me the pocket five irish rankings for me plz?

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                Will I get a credit in the article ?
                This too shall pass.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Lol yea posted that there but wasnt sure if it was right, I think you have to edit the location to Ireland, and then after that you can pick any region , city or town you like...

Edit- Nevermind, was getting confused there
                    Last edited by JWillo1; 30-01-12, 20:52.

Comment

can anyone find me a pdf of this?

please thanks bai

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                        Trying to man up after a day spent baby minding. Cooking burgers topped with salami paste topped with chorizo. Couldn't see any other meats to add, but that seems like a good start.

/ on a sidenote, I can't even imagine the amount of money it would take to persuade me to be a full-time parent. Its at least millions, possibly billions. Nothing against how amazing babies are (and obv ours in particular being top of the cute baby list ). But, my God, how are mothers not all driven crazy by the process of child-rearing?
                        They are dude, some are just better at hiding the crazy..

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                          She would love NY, i would love Vegas...for not much more money you can do 2 nights NY and 4 Vegas, plenty of time to decide yet...lol
                          If she would love to go to NY, then two nights won't be enough to do it properly. Ditch Vegas and do NY for the full week, it's her B-Day after all!

For me, it's the greatest city in the world, love, love, love it!

/ on a sidenote, I can't even imagine the amount of money it would take to persuade me to be a full-time parent. Its at least millions, possibly billions. Nothing against how amazing babies are (and obv ours in particular being top of the cute baby list ). But, my God, how are mothers not all driven crazy by the process of child-rearing?
                          I'm probably in a minority but if I was married with kids and my missus wanted to work full time and we could live on her salary, I would jump at the chance to be a full time dad and stay at home with the kids.

Comment

Strewelpeter is a tough fucker to beat at Words With Friends.

Keane on the other hand...
                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Trying to man up after a day spent baby minding. Cooking burgers topped with salami paste topped with chorizo. Couldn't see any other meats to add, but that seems like a good start.

You'd have a ball in my place, at one stage I had 6 of them under the age of 9! It's nice chaos though. Shawshank Redemption just started on ITV 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post

got beaten 2700 - 1100 in Scramble with Friends today.

A low point.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                  can anyone find me a pdf of this?

please thanks bai
                                  whats in it for me.....

edit: joke i loked around no joy
                                  Last edited by eamonhonda; 30-01-12, 21:19.
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

you really can't beat Stars for the pain

just to rub it in, this was on the bubble

PokerStars Hand #74757880861: Tournament #507243512, $3.00+$0.30 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XVIII (5000/10000) - 2012/01/30 16:17:11 ET
                                      Table '507243512 27' 9-max Seat #8 is the button
                                      Seat 1: silna_rakia (100156 in chips)
                                      Seat 2: brettsterr00 (46404 in chips)
                                      Seat 3: Martineb1987 (172968 in chips)
                                      Seat 4: shefa1234 (132590 in chips)
                                      Seat 6: facinho (62088 in chips)
                                      Seat 7: Stuntgirl (101974 in chips)
                                      Seat 8: IvanaHarman (254122 in chips)
                                      Seat 9: IGOR-CHUMA (83817 in chips)
                                      silna_rakia: posts the ante 1000
                                      brettsterr00: posts the ante 1000
                                      Martineb1987: posts the ante 1000
                                      shefa1234: posts the ante 1000
                                      facinho: posts the ante 1000
                                      Stuntgirl: posts the ante 1000
                                      IvanaHarman: posts the ante 1000
                                      IGOR-CHUMA: posts the ante 1000
                                      IGOR-CHUMA: posts small blind 5000
                                      silna_rakia: posts big blind 10000
                                      *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                      Dealt to Stuntgirl [Ac Ah]
                                      brettsterr00: folds
                                      Martineb1987: raises 161968 to 171968 and is all-in
                                      shefa1234: folds
                                      facinho: folds
                                      Stuntgirl: calls 100974 and is all-in
                                      IvanaHarman: folds
                                      IGOR-CHUMA: folds
                                      silna_rakia: folds
                                      Uncalled bet (70994) returned to Martineb1987
                                      *** FLOP *** [Jd Td 9h]
                                      *** TURN *** [Jd Td 9h] [Qc]
                                      *** RIVER *** [Jd Td 9h Qc] [Qd]
                                      *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                      Martineb1987: shows [As Kd] (a straight, Ten to Ace)
                                      Stuntgirl: shows [Ac Ah] (two pair, Aces and Queens)
                                      Martineb1987 collected 224948 from pot
                                      *** SUMMARY ***
                                      Total pot 224948 | Rake 0
                                      Board [Jd Td 9h Qc Qd]
                                      Seat 1: silna_rakia (big blind) folded before Flop
                                      Seat 2: brettsterr00 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                      Seat 3: Martineb1987 showed [As Kd] and won (224948) with a straight, Ten to Ace
                                      Seat 4: shefa1234 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                      Seat 6: facinho folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                      Seat 7: Stuntgirl showed [Ac Ah] and lost with two pair, Aces and Queens
                                      Seat 8: IvanaHarman (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                      Seat 9: IGOR-CHUMA (small blind) folded before Flop
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                        got beaten 2700 - 1100 in Scramble with Friends today.

A low point.
                                        Those scores are ridiculous. Never played that version but is every tile a TW or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                          I'm probably in a minority but if I was married with kids and my missus wanted to work full time and we could live on her salary, I would jump at the chance to be a full time dad and stay at home with the kids.
                                          [ ] has children

[x] be crazy

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Those scores are ridiculous. Never played that version but is every tile a TW or something?
                                            there's 3 rounds, first round has no multiples, second has 2 doubles (letter and word), third has 2 doubles and a triple letter.

The guy absolutely demolished me. 59 words in 120 seconds is pretty impressive.

It's a cool game, like Rush Scrabble.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                              What he tried to do was
                                              SPOILER
                                              talk about half the characters in this book, and then the others in a book 12 months later, but it turned out to be 6 years later. It just doesn't work imo, especially when the timelines of the 2 books overlap. I don't like that.

There is nothing really spoilery about that and I think you mentioned something about it in a post you made the other day anyhow. Hopefully we won't have to wait 6 years for the next book. There are 2 more to go I believe, although considering
                                              SPOILER
                                              there were meant to be 4 books, then 6, and now 7, who really knows.
                                              Fair points, I'm probably relatively lucky coming to the series late and being able to read Book 4 and 5 straight after each other rather than have that annoying wait for a story which was only a
                                              SPOILER
                                              parellel story
                                              . Must have been really annoying.

Comment

How old is your youngster now Hitch? In my month of experience I agree with you wholeheartedly. I have a calendar X-ing off the days to my work trip to LA for a week in April!

Comment

does everyone not just cheat at online scrabble?

Comment

/ on a sidenote, I can't even imagine the amount of money it would take to persuade me to be a full-time parent. Its at least millions, possibly billions. Nothing at how amazing babies are (and obv ours in particular being top of the cute baby list ). But, my God, how are mothers not all driven crazy by the process of child-rearing?
                                                    Eh? Bitches do all be crazy yo

Comment

You lead 2 - 0 and its only a matter of time before you hand me my ass on a plate in this one too
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                          that would be a bit pointless.

WWF doesn't penalise you for trying words that don't exist and there is no time limit.

Comment

The program on BBC2 about Socail Services and child protection is very disturbing.

Comment

Just went go karting for 1st time, place out in Navan. Great craic, will be back for more of that. Some serious slaggings to be had between mates

Comment

Asked this before but only got it set up now. anyone who fancies a game of madden or fifa on PS3? im rbdowntown

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                    Lol at thinking it is just about who makes the best words on each round.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                    You lead 2 - 0 and its only a matter of time before you hand me my ass on a plate in this one too

I dunno about this one. I'm not really getting into the groove. I'm hoping this becomes and ongoing feud though.

Comment

you have one kid ffs easy game

SPOILER
                                                                      joking it gets easier and you have better craic with them when they can fend for themselves a bit. I've been looking after our 3 for about a year now and love it most of the time, it can be headwrecking and tiring but oh so worth it.

Comment

WTF LOL WTF

6 left in a €2 3xTurbo EPT sat, top five win €215, sixth gets €82. Now, can anyone explain how I manage to snag a ticket?! Misclick followed by monkey tilt or something?

However it happened, I really appreciated the gift!

Hand 1:

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 2.22 Tournament, 30000/60000 Blinds 6000 Ante (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP (t446860)
                                                                        CO (t591645)
                                                                        camocha49 (Button) (t646058)
                                                                        SB (t273627)
                                                                        Hero (BB) (t198893)
                                                                        UTG (t665917)

Hero's M: 1.58

Preflop: Hero is BB with 4, J
                                                                        2 folds, CO bets t585645 (All-In), camocha49 calls t585645, 2 folds

Flop: (t1297290) J, 6, 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t1297290) 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t1297290) 8 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t1297290

Results:
                                                                        camocha49 had 8, 9 (one pair, eights).
                                                                        CO had 10, A (one pair, tens).
                                                                        Outcome: CO won t1297290

Hand 2:

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 2.22 Tournament, 30000/60000 Blinds 6000 Ante (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG (t440860)
                                                                        MP (t1297290)
                                                                        camocha49 (CO) (t54413)
                                                                        Button (t237627)
                                                                        Hero (SB) (t132893)
                                                                        BB (t659917)

Hero's M: 1.05

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, 7
                                                                        2 folds, camocha49 calls t48413 (All-In), 2 folds

Flop: (t162826) A, 6, 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t162826) 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t162826) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t162826

Results:
                                                                        BB had 2, 4 (high card, Ace).
                                                                        camocha49 had 4, A (one pair, Aces).
                                                                        Outcome: camocha49 won t162826

Hand 3:

BB (t434860)
                                                                        UTG (t1291290)
                                                                        camocha49 (MP) (t162826)
                                                                        CO (t231627)
                                                                        Hero (Button) (t96893)
                                                                        SB (t605504)

Hero's M: 0.77

Preflop: Hero is Button with 2, 7
                                                                        UTG bets t1285290 (All-In), camocha49 calls t156826 (All-In), 4 folds

Flop: (t439652) 5, 8, 8 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t439652) 9 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t439652) J (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t439652

Results:
                                                                        UTG had 10, 10 (two pair, tens and eights).
                                                                        camocha49 had 2, 5 (two pair, eights and fives).
                                                                        Outcome: UTG won t439652

Comment

Whatever happened to pocketdooz, hasn't posted here or on boards in 6 months+
                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Hello.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rigger View Post
                                                                              Whatever happened to pocketdooz, hasn't posted here or on boards in 6 months+
                                                                              Rolling in his share investment money or else broke is my guess.

I haven't seen him around playing in a while anyhow either.

Comment

What happened to Lindegaard? Papers reporting he suffered a horrific injury.

Comment

Quick tech question.

I'm thinking of upgrading my laptop it now that I have a chance.
                                                                                  How much would a SSD cost?
                                                                                  And If I just completely copy the existing drive, (windows, few programs etc) would it work ok. Or would i have to do a full install and build it up bit by bit

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                    Rolling in his share investment money or else broke is my guess.

I haven't seen him around playing in a while anyhow either.
                                                                                    Wouldn't know him to see, perhaps I have seen him.
                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                      Nevermind. I fell for the rags. Just a twisted ankle.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                        Hopefully De Gea will get even worse in his absence.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremolo1 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                            Cheerio

If you're getting an accountant to do it all there shouldn't be any need to worry.

Bear in mind though that the more organised the stuff is the cheaper it will be for you. They tend to charge by time so the less organising of stuff they've to do the better.
                                                                                            In saying that, PAYE and rental income shouldn't be too complicated so he shouldn't be charging too much I would hope.
                                                                                            Spent 8 hours organising today.I got the accountant to agree a price in advance,€200 per year plus vat.Sounds reasonable.

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                            If you don't get your tax sorted it will be pronounced slop bucket
                                                                                            No prison can hold me
                                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                              Just went go karting for 1st time, place out in Navan. Great craic, will be back for more of that. Some serious slaggings to be had between mates
                                                                                              Sports and social in work is organising a trip to galway, pallas karting for may, 50mph karts !!

Expect sore forearms in the morning, you have been warned...lol
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Don't think much of the new guy playing Spartacus. I know they wanted to go like for like, but they didn't have to be finickity as to plump for another guy who isn't very good at acting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                  Hello.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post

No prison can hold me
                                                                                                    How are you at ?

SPOILER
                                                                                                    Meet bubbles...

This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

Expect sore forearms in the morning
                                                                                                      Just like a normal day for you then.Matron!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                        Fuck you and your two triple word scores plus a triple letter tile to get ahead of me!!!!!!

Comment

Strewel playing scrabble on a beach somewhere...

[NSFW="NSFW"]
                                                                                                          [/NSFW]

Pull away Mods...oh !!
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Ship ittttttttttttt

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Originally posted by RTE
                                                                                                              Tens of thousands of workers are due a refund for overpaying their PRSI.
                                                                                                              The Department of Social Protection has confirmed that €10m has already been paid back to taxpayers, who have received an average refund of €400.
                                                                                                              The overcharging is due to the way the health levy element of social insurance was applied in 2010.
                                                                                                              Anyone earning less than €26,000 was not liable to pay the levy.
                                                                                                              However, if a person earned more than €500 a week the levy was automatically deducted from their pay. This means that they are due money back.
                                                                                                              The Department of Social Protection insisted this is not an error and it said the system was set up to deduct PRSI on a weekly basis and workers could later apply to get the money refunded.
                                                                                                              However, the refund is not automatic and the Consumers' Association of Ireland is advising people to check their payslips and apply to the Department if they think they are due money back.
                                                                                                              It is not yet known how many people may be entitled to claim, but 900,000 people earned below the €26,000 threshold in 2010.
                                                                                                              The address for refunds is: Department of Social Protection, PRSI Refunds Section, Oisin House, Pearse Street, Dublin 2.
                                                                                                              Link

Comment

the refund not being automatic is such a conjob. Heard about that a few months back, no effort out of them to get that info out there.
                                                                                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Right,bed.G'night.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                                    the refund not being automatic is such a conjob. Heard about that a few months back, no effort out of them to get that info out there.
                                                                                                                    I posted here months back about the refunds, myself and colm posted off our letters last october, still waiting.

Colm should have a nice bit to get back as he was working long hours in construction in 2010. I shall keep ye updated
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                                      You've caused me to inadvertently depress myself by going back and looking at my 2010 payslip to see how much I used to earn, the good old days

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                        WTF LOL WTF

6 left in a €2 3xTurbo EPT sat, top five win €215, sixth gets €82. Now, can anyone explain how I manage to snag a ticket?! Misclick followed by monkey tilt or something?

However it happened, I really appreciated the gift!
                                                                                                                        Probably doesn't realise you can take T$ and just wanted the cash

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                          Colm should have a nice bit to get back as he was working long hours in construction in 2010. I shall keep ye updated
                                                                                                                          Not meaning to be nosy but surely that would mean he won't get a refund as he was eligible to pay?? Maybe I've read the article wrong

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X