This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Opr View Post
    One of the big Torrent sites decided to cease operation.

Opr
    Been using that site and KissAssTorrents for years, hope it aint a sign of things to come

Comment

What is more worrying is the glut of them suddenly deciding it's time to pack things in. They are obviously having pressure put on them to jump before they are pushed.

Opr

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
            Quick question for anyone that doesn't mind:

without looking up the actual definition; how would you roughly define the word 'crisis' e.g. in the context of the term 'financial crisis'? or indeed any other context...
            Unexpected events are happening which are causing negative effects to the status quo.

Comment

Enrique misses tonights match through injury, big blow for Liverpool that

Comment

What is more worrying is the glut of them suddenly deciding it's time to pack things in. They are obviously having pressure put on them to jump before they are pushed.

Opr
                The Pirate Bay founders got 12month jail sentences lately in Sweden yet the site is still operational..but it changed to .se domain to avoid the US officials.

Just read QuickSilverScreen has shutdown aswell

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                  Ugh, I presume Johnson will go to the left back slot and Kelly will come in at right back.

Opr

Comment

Originally Posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post

without looking up the actual definition; how would you roughly define the word 'crisis' e.g. in the context of the term 'financial crisis'? or indeed any other context...

Originally Posted by KevIRL View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                      Hitch & Zutroy.... eat them b4 they reach school going age

ffs!
                      That chart is way under priced IMO
                      Education @ 20 a week is only a fraction of the real cost
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

An extra 5 pts in FF cos of Enrique being out. That's pretty massive for Liverpool, been playing very well. Kelly will have to have a big game if he comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                          An extra 5 pts in FF cos of Enrique being out. That's pretty massive for Liverpool, been playing very well. Kelly will have to have a big game if he comes in.
                          I was just catching you

Comment

Originally posted by D3kka View Post
                            The Pirate Bay founders got 12month jail sentences lately in Sweden yet the site is still operational..but it changed to .se domain to avoid the US officials.

Just read QuickSilverScreen has shutdown aswell
                            Was just reading an interview with one of the btjunkie owners and he said the piratebay jailing had been a major scare.

I presume it was already talked about on here but I only found out more about the owner of Megaupload at the weekend. He had his name legally changed to Kim Dotcom

This was his house!

He has these on the entrance to the house.

James bond type super villain toys

Here is some facts about him - Link

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                              I was just catching you
                              Ah I'm in freefall sure, playing Deepstack sat tomorrow night?

Comment

One of the big Torrent sites decided to cease operation.

Opr

This is excellent!
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

The new ipoker software upgrade looks interesting, decent sized face lift, hopefully it will play as good as it looks.
                                  . .

Comment

Was just reading an interview with one of the btjunkie owners and he said the piratebay jailing had been a major scare.

I presume it was already talked about on here but I only found out more about the owner of Megaupload at the weekend. He had his name legally changed to Kim Dotcom

This was his house!

Opr
                                    Him having a tennis court at his house is pretty funny. Doesn't get much use I'd say.

Comment

Ah I'm in freefall sure, playing Deepstack sat tomorrow night?
                                      Looks like it

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                        The new ipoker software upgrade looks interesting, decent sized face lift, hopefully it will play as good as it looks.
                                        Hmmm, looks like it's just the lobby which has gotten the face lift.
                                        . .

Comment

Dotcom has a liking towards strange giraffe statues,
                                          lol

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                            no change on pp?
                                            airport, lol

Comment

That house looks like a model?

Comment

crisis..an event or situation which makes one go "OH FUCK" numerous times

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                  crisis..an event or situation which makes one go "OH FUCK" numerous times
                                                  Like me when I hear the word 'Greece'

Greasy wops can just feck off back to sodomising each other imo
                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

wtf is up with each episode of Battlestar Gallactica showing spoilers from the upcoming episode in the into to each ep. Very annoying and hard to skip through fully without missing the start

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                      no change on pp?
                                                      I'm on Boyles, fairly new glossy looking lobby.
                                                      . .

Comment

wtf is up with each episode of Battlestar Gallactica showing spoilers from the upcoming episode in the into to each ep. Very annoying and hard to skip through fully without missing the start
                                                        they assume nobody watches it cause its so shite so it doesnt matter
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Pretty foggy at Anfield at the moment. Hopefully the match won't get called off.

Comment

boylepoker new software

i have reverted my lobby back to the classic size but when i open up a tourney or sit and go to reg for it i cant because i am playing using a netbook.
                                                            which is smaller than a laptop so the reg button etc is out of my screen, is there anyway to fix this? besides buying a laptop with a bigger screen

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                              Pretty foggy at Anfield at the moment. Hopefully the match won't get called off.
                                                              match goes ahead according to sky sports news

Comment

The ref's given the go ahead, might be as confusing to watch as the hand egg last night though.
                                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Fog at Anfield....view towards the Kop.

Comment

Spurs seem a bit big @ 11/4?

Comment

Suarez on bench, strange one!

Spurs 4-0 in the reverse fixture was probably the best performance I've seen from a premiership team this season. Game could hinge on Spearing's ability to break up Tottenham's rhythm in the middle, massive game needed from him.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Lot of injuries apparently, although I haven't seen their teamsheet yet, only the Liverpool one.

Comment

Great job on the FAS website today Sandwich Artist

Comment

16/5 with StanJames. Spuds have a pretty long injury list though and if Liverpool manage to turn up like they have done for the last few games I can't see them losing.

Mmmm, just saw that Henderson has been dropped in favour of Adam,was thinking Henderson could be key tonight. lump away Kev.

@SpursOfficial Tottenham Hotspur
                                                                            Team v Liverpool - (poss 4-2-3-1) Friedel; Walker, Dawson, King, Assou-Ekotto; Livermore, Parker; Kranjcar, Modric, Bale; Adebayor.
                                                                            Last edited by dannydiamond; 06-02-12, 19:12.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                              Lot of injuries apparently, although I haven't seen their teamsheet yet, only the Liverpool one.
                                                                              They're missing VDV Lennon and Kaboul. Livermore, Niko +Dawson play instead.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

Mmmm, just saw that Henderson has been dropped in favour of Adam,was thinking Henderson could be key tonight. lump away Kev.
                                                                                Okay so. And a Gerrard fg @ 10/1 as well to keep me in your goodbooks Danny.

Always great when there's a good Monday night game

Comment

What's the pool team?

Comment

What's the pool team?
                                                                                    Reina; Kelly, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson; Spearing, Adam, Gerrard; Kuyt, Bellamy, Carroll

Friedel; Walker, Dawson, King, Assou-Ekotto; Livermore, Parker; Kranjcar, Modric, Bale; Adebayor.

TOTTENHAM SUBS: Cudicini, Khumalo, Nelsen, Rose, Luongo, Lancaster, Saha.

LIVERPOOL SUBS: Doni, Suarez, Hendo, Coates, Downing, Carra, Aurelio.

Comment

Has 0-0 written all over it

Comment

I like Gary Nevilles Eng team apart from AOC, bit unproven

Comment

Always great when there's a good Monday night game
                                                                                          Yeah, looking forward to it, let's just hope we can see it!

What's the pool team?

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                            Yeah, looking forward to it, let's just hope we can see it!

fog mostly gone going by SS pictures

Comment

Like "Marvel's The Avengers" on Facebook for all the latest updates and more: http://www.facebook.com/avengersCatch an extended cut of the "Marvel's The Aven...
                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

This is pretty excellent
                                                                                                After 30 years spent drilling through a four-kilometer-thick ice crust, researchers have finally broken through to a unique subglacial lake. Scientists are set to reveal its 20-million-year-old secrets, and imitate a quest to discover ET life.

The size of Lake Ontario buried for millions of years
                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Gary Neville just said on Bale 'It's a great sight when he opens his legs'

Comment

I'd say laying Pool is better than backing Spurs btw. Liverpool still unbeaten at home despite one of their worst home points totals at this stage since the Prem began, way too many draws.
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Arry caught up in traffic, won't make it either

Comment

I can't play this myself so I'll share. Gonna be a huge overlay for anyone interested.

Comment

I like the team tonight. Spearing should provide enough industry to cover for Adam. It will be one of the first times Gerrard will get to play as the attacking one of the three hopefully. Kelly is better defensively than Johnson and will have the help of Kuyt on that side. Andy showing signs of improvement and now on the back of some really good results with much better options from the bench than we have had all season. Playing a side with injury problems. I am not sure why we would be a lay but of course it may be hard for me to see clearly through the thick red glasses

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by montyrebel View Post
                                                                                                            i have reverted my lobby back to the classic size but when i open up a tourney or sit and go to reg for it i cant because i am playing using a netbook.
                                                                                                            which is smaller than a laptop so the reg button etc is out of my screen, is there anyway to fix this? besides buying a laptop with a bigger screen
                                                                                                            Have you grabbed the side/top/bottom of page and dragged/pushed it to make it smaller?
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Its Pugh time

All you could ever want to know about them is at the reference site for all things Camberwick Green,Trumpton and Chigley ..... http://trumpton3.com

Gonna be close I don't want to BBV Pugh but he will win easy
                                                                                                              Last edited by Strewelpeter; 06-02-12, 20:04.

Comment

I like the team tonight. Spearing should provide enough industry to cover for Adam. It will be one of the first times Gerrard will get to play as the attacking one of the three hopefully. Kelly is better defensively than Johnson and will have the help of Kuyt on that side. Andy showing signs of improvement and now on the back of some really good results with much better options from the bench than we have had all season. Playing a side with injury problems. I am not sure why we would be a lay but of course it may be hard for me to see clearly through the thick red glasses

Opr
                                                                                                                Think Liverpool have more key injuries/player left out than Spurs do. Lucas Enrique and Suarez are obviously 3 of your best players. Spurs' injuries aren't quite as influential to them and replacements are more than capable, bench does look a little weak though.
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

LMAO @ Pugh not recognising his diagnosis in the question about neurosis

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                    Have you grabbed the side/top/bottom of page and dragged/pushed it to make it smaller?
                                                                                                                    even the top and bottom is off my screen and it wont let me grab the sides, got onto boyles support and the cheeky feckers said to play on a laptop or pc instead, just shrugging off the problem entirely shocking customer service imo

Comment

Originally posted by montyrebel View Post
                                                                                                                      even the top and bottom is off my screen and it wont let me grab the sides, got onto boyles support and the cheeky feckers said to play on a laptop or pc instead, just shrugging off the problem entirely shocking customer service imo
                                                                                                                      you know where the x is at the top of the screen? well beside that there is a little box like 2 windows, hit that first to make it smaller then drag.
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                          LMAO @ Pugh not recognising his diagnosis in the question about neurosis
                                                                                                                          By choosing University Challenge you missed Brad Friedel being menaced by a cat.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X