Clear All

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
    Of course. It's all I ever recommend
    ill pass so as I cant read
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Nice one ta, proper grinding tunes.

I never realised that TLC wre such dirty bitches. Mucho respect ladies.
      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
        This looks like you backed Saxons -7, which was a loser. Did you mean to back the Wolfhounds +7?
        Yes and no i had the 10/11 clearly under the wolfhounds
        genius that i am had - instead of + under it a 50 euro double first one won bath -9pts

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
          Nice one ta, proper grinding tunes.

I never realised that TLC wre such dirty bitches. Mucho respect ladies.
          Absolutely love TLC!!!

The whole album was excellent!
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Random question.

Haven't watched any of 'Love Hate' yet. Is it best to watch from the first series or the second? Mainly asking as it's the second series that has gotten all the kudos, though that may be because the first one was well, the first one.
              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                The Moses Bridge, as its name suggests, is pedestrian bridge that creates the illusion of walking through water — in this case, the West-Brabant waterline near Fort de Roovere in the Netherlands.

Designed by RO & AD Architects, the bridge was built using Accoya wood, a type of modified wood that offers the enhanced durability necessary to sustain a sunken bridge.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                  Random question.

Haven't watched any of 'Love Hate' yet. Is it best to watch from the first series or the second? Mainly asking as it's the second series that has gotten all the kudos, though that may be because the first one was well, the first one.
                  ah watch the first one, as it gives you an idea on all the characters. its excellent
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post

Comment

Random question.

I don't get this why would anybody start on a 2nd season of something when obviously the first season sets up everything? Crazy yo!

To answer your question thou watch it from the very start as for the 2nd season getting all the kudos I don't really remember anything to do with the first ie people talking about it or when it aired just seen a load of folk here talking about it when the new one came out and thats what peaked my interest.
                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                        I don't get this why would anybody start on a 2nd season of something when obviously the first season sets up everything? Crazy yo!
                        Since I never heard anything about the first series I suspected it may have been made on a shoestring budget, and would not be worth watching.

Thanks Danny and Michelle. That's why I asked

Comment

I haven't seen the second season yet, but watched the first one this week and really enjoyed it.. It's only four episodes anyway. Was refreshing to see a new Irish drama with different actors from the usual Irish stuff with Mary from Glenroe and Bella from Fair City featuring.

Comment

UFC prelims http://www.firstrow.tv/watch/104570/...iminaries.html

Comment

Since I never heard anything about the first series I suspected it may have been made on a shoestring budget, and would not be worth watching.

Thanks Danny and Michelle. That's why I asked
                              Its pretty decent to be fair without doubt a lot better than what I was expecting, couple of little niggly things annoyed me about it like the music and stuff they were trying to be "hip" but it just didn't work.

If you were to watch Season 2 first you would be pretty lost in parts, enjoy it.

Gives me an excuse to post the nut IMDb pic of Aidan Gillen
                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                Its pretty decent to be fair without doubt a lot better than what I was expecting, couple of little niggly things annoyed me about it like the music and stuff they were trying to be "hip" but it just didn't work.

If you were to watch Season 2 first you would be pretty lost in parts, enjoy it.

Gives me an excuse to post the nut IMDb pic of Aidan Gillen

Also not forgetting this!!

SPOILER
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Looks like Barca are gonna slip up again... Big trouble for them if they don't win this.

Comment

No way! John Boy is Tommy Carcetti?! That's mad.. I'm so bad with faces!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                      Also not forgetting this!!

SPOILER
                                      Wasn't that originally posted as a photo with your daughter, Cahnel4 or was it Chanel5

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                        Anyone travelled by Amtrak in the states? Travelling back to Dallas in 3 weeks and have the second week free, considered maybe the train to Chicago or to LA
                                        I went Toronto to NY on it. I personally preferred the Bus as it had wifi. I guess if the train had wifi it is a bit more comfortable but the wifi wins it for me everytime.
                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

And the other one too.You don't like?

Comment

Wasn't that originally posted as a photo with your daughter, Cahnel4 or was it Chanel5
                                            yeah she met him in tesco and rang me to tell me, I got off the phone and he walked into the pub where I was having my lunch with my mother, and my mother went over to him and made a show of me saying that I loved the show and loved him and could she take a pic!

Came home then and showed chanel, she called me a sap
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

eva longoria lookalike

Just watching the rock in hotelroom with the girlfriend. and I thought the chick on nic cages cock was eva longoria and put on a bet with gf that it was.
                                              I was going to post here to see if anyone knew if it was her or not. But gf googled it and found the actress.... and i lost the bet.

Is it just me who thinks this chick is the head off Eva Longoria
                                              Vannessa Marcl- http://photos.last-video.com/photo-vanessa-marcil.html
                                              also see the scene on top on nic cage in "the rock"
                                              Last edited by badugi; 28-01-12, 22:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                And the other one too.You don't like?
                                                No I didn't like it at all. Did a load of googling, and still couldn't confirm whether or not it's a Tom Wait's orignal. I Think it is. Still have the vinyl lp . Just not certain.

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                                  Just watching the rock in hotelroom with the girlfriend. and I thought the chick on nic cages cock was eva longoria and put on a bet with gf that it was.
                                                  I was going to post here to see if anyone knew if it was her or not. But gf googled it and found the actress.... and i lost the bet.

Is it just me who thinks this chick is the head off Eva Longoria
                                                  Vannessa Marcl- http://photos.last-video.com/photo-vanessa-marcil.html
                                                  also see the scene on top on nic cage in "the rock"
                                                  Not even remotely alike to be honest

Comment

chanel,
                                                    Permanently confused about this name. Love the name 'Mia', can be cute for a child, and also sexy for an adult. Where did you ever get the name 'Chanel' from?
                                                    Last edited by ComradeCollie; 28-01-12, 23:09.

Comment

Permanently confused about this name. Love the name 'Mia', can be cute for a child, and also sexy for an adult. Where did you ever get the name 'Chanel' from?
                                                      chanel 5 obv.
                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

MSN wants her to be a pipe fitter when she grows up (pipe fitter puns do not need to be investigated )

Chanel \ch(a)-nel\ as a girl's name is pronounced sha-NELL. It is of Old French origin, and the meaning of Chanel is "pipe". From a French occupational name and surname for pipe fitters and manufacturers. Contemporary usage may be due to the influence of the legendary fashion designer Gabrielle 'Coco' Chanel (1883-1971), and a number of famous perfumes. Also the name of a 14th-century French missionary saint.

Comment

When I was pregnant , I was watching MTV and there was a girl being interviewed and her name was Chanel, and I loved it! All her friends call her Nell

not sure if i mentioned before or not but I also worked with a chap in Thurles he would be around 55 ish now comes from a very traditional Irish family, they all play the fiddle, bahrain , whistle etc in a pub once a week. His name is also Chanel!
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Anyone got experience flying to Vegas via Chicago (or more specifically the return leg coming from Vegas to Dublin)

The most readily available and cheapest journey leaves Vegas at 12.35 and gets in Chicago at 18.15 but you need to be on the 18.55 flight to Dublin.

Surely 40 minutes is too little time for the connecting flight incase there's any delays or complications? Is the arrival and departure areas/check-in doable in 40 mins?

The first time i flew to Vegas i missed the connecting flight and spend 6 hours in the airport waiting for the next one and my luggage arrived 24 hours after i did, so don't want to through that again!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                              MSN wants her to be a pipe fitter when she grows up (pipe fitter puns do not need to be investigated )

Chanel \ch(a)-nel\ as a girl's name is pronounced sha-NELL. It is of Old French origin, and the meaning of Chanel is "pipe". From a French occupational name and surname for pipe fitters and manufacturers. Contemporary usage may be due to the influence of the legendary fashion designer Gabrielle 'Coco' Chanel (1883-1971), and a number of famous perfumes. Also the name of a 14th-century French missionary saint.
                                                              And of course, we all know what un pipe means en francais
                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                Anyone got experience flying to Vegas via Chicago (or more specifically the return leg coming from Vegas to Dublin)

The most readily available and cheapest journey leaves Vegas at 12.35 and gets in Chicago at 18.15 but you need to be on the 18.55 flight to Dublin.

Surely 40 minutes is too little time for the connecting flight incase there's any delays or complications? Is the arrival and departure areas/check-in doable in 40 mins?

The first time i flew to Vegas i missed the connecting flight and spend 6 hours in the airport waiting for the next one and my luggage arrived 24 hours after i did, so don't want to through that again!
                                                                Anytime I flew home from Dallas i would have to change terminal, which involves going outside across the bridge and on the metro and then security again. Dont think you wouls have the time tbh tony

Comment

, they all play the fiddle, bahrain , whistle etc in a pub once a week.
                                                                  That's just off Saudi Arabi. I think you mean the bodhran

Comment

That's just off Saudi Arabi. I think you mean the bodhran
                                                                    I knew it was wrong when i posted it but was too lazy google as I was chatting on FB and playing poker!
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Ceci n'est pas une chanel.
                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                        Anytime I flew home from Dallas i would have to change terminal, which involves going outside across the bridge and on the metro and then security again. Dont think you wouls have the time tbh tony
                                                                        Yeah that's what i was thinking. I've done stop-overs to Vegas twice and each time involved getting a train/metro so i just can't see how they can over a 40 minute connecting flight because i wouldn't risk it. Need to look at the extra long change over time which is more expensive and doesn't suit timewise. Not as easy to find as you would think!

Comment

No I didn't like it at all. Did a load of googling, and still couldn't confirm whether or not it's a Tom Wait's orignal. I Think it is. Still have the vinyl lp . Just not certain.
                                                                          I think both songs I posted are written by Waits.The guy doing the covers is a friend of his and his Dad,John Hammond Snr had a pretty interesting career as a producer.

Comment

Yeah that's what i was thinking. I've done stop-overs to Vegas twice and each time involved getting a train/metro so i just can't see how they can over a 40 minute connecting flight because i wouldn't risk it. Need to look at the extra long change over time which is more expensive and doesn't suit timewise. Not as easy to find as you would think!
                                                                            Spirit airlines have some great deals at the moment like flights for 40 dollars. I know they fly Vegas to dallas but not sure what other cities they serve, might get lucky

Comment

The Times are reporting Liverpool contacted City on Thursday about swapping Carroll for Tevez!

Opr

Comment

I dunno lol

She was born in 1995
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Fincher version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo is decent.
                                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Down to one table, so I can fully concentrate on Sex Tips for Girls on 3e!

Comment

I flew Vegas to New York via Chicago with Southwest.

Chicago is liable to storms maybe once every 5 days, once you avoid one of these you should be fine. We weren't so lucky, the pilot said "we're currently circling Chicago waiting for a break in the weather and have enough fuel to do so for 10 minutes before we have to divert". An hour later we were still up there...

That was Chi-Midway so not sure how relevant my little anecdote is.

Comment

I know hotspur likes a bit of comedy but not sure who else, but there's a good deal on pigsback today where it's 2 tickets and 2 beers in the Laughter Lounge for €24 instead of the usual €60

Pigsback is an exclusive members only travel club offering our members huge discounts and great deals on hand-picked luxury hotels and holidays

Comment

...
                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Tony, RE. Vegas trip, have you gone into a travel agent yet ? Find one, sit down with them for 30mins, tell them what you require. this is what they specialise in after all, you may even be surprised with the prices.

I find after the 32nd site checking flight times and prices it all becomes a rather large blur.
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                              They normally charge €60 for that?
                                                                                              Allegedly! Presume the beers are about €6 so that means €24 a ticket. Never been so no idea if they are telling porkies or not!

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                The Times are reporting Liverpool contacted City on Thursday about swapping Carroll for Tevez!

Opr
                                                                                                That's bizarre. Would you?
                                                                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

They normally charge €60 for that?
                                                                                                  Bargain !

This offer includes 2 bottles of beer
                                                                                                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the racking today ? I didn't go, on nights so was in bed.
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Unreal, UTG and UTG + 1 limp and both 4bet shove

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 125/250 Blinds 30 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Hero (CO) (t14575)
                                                                                                    Button (t28693)
                                                                                                    SB (t17960)
                                                                                                    BB (t15750)
                                                                                                    UTG (t11895)
                                                                                                    UTG+1 (t9471)
                                                                                                    MP1 (t12721)
                                                                                                    MP2 (t13805)
                                                                                                    MP3 (t10465)

Hero's M: 22.60

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, A
                                                                                                    UTG calls t250, UTG+1 calls t250, 3 folds, Hero bets t1800, 3 folds, UTG raises to t11865 (All-In), UTG+1 calls t9191 (All-In), Hero calls t10065

Flop: (t33816) A, 5, 2 (3 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t33816) 2 (3 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t33816) 3 (3 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t33816
                                                                                                    Main pot: t28968 between Hero, UTG and UTG+1, won by Hero
                                                                                                    Side pot 1: t4848 between Hero and UTG, won by Hero

Results:
                                                                                                    UTG had 10, 10 (two pair, tens and twos).
                                                                                                    UTG+1 had 9, 7 (one pair, twos).
                                                                                                    Hero had A, A (full house, Aces over twos).
                                                                                                    Outcome: Hero won t33816
                                                                                                    One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                      Tony, RE. Vegas trip, have you gone into a travel agent yet ? Find one, sit down with them for 30mins, tell them what you require. this is what they specialise in after all, you may even be surprised with the prices.

I find after the 32nd site checking flight times and prices it all becomes a rather large blur.
                                                                                                      Haven't been to a travel agent yet and didn't really think i would be going as i assumed it would be cheaper doing it online than live but i think we'll look at it. Having looked around over the last week, it still seems that Expedia still overs the best deals. Quite fancy staying in the Vdara this time around and Expedia have a week package for 2 for €1800 which is quite good imo considering Circus Circus is €1550 and Exclaibur is €1600 for the same time

Comment

uggg Ak < A9..busto 6th in the same $20 donkament i binked other night
                                                                                                        8/11 in $3 rebuy yamaha tho

Comment

...
                                                                                                          Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 29-01-12, 00:04.

Comment

...

Comment

Without wanting to sound too dumb - but what is the difference between a 6 inch and 7 inch screen? Like how do you measure it - diagonally or height?
                                                                                                              Diagonally

Comment

...

Comment

Watched Take Shelter tonight. It is absolutely incredible. Michael Shannon is phenomenal.

Great, great movie.

Comment

Without wanting to sound too dumb - but what is the difference between a 6 inch and 7 inch screen?
                                                                                                                    one inch

sorry

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                                                      one inch

sorry
                                                                                                                      Can't believe it took so long. WP Nicky!

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                        Watched Take Shelter tonight. It is absolutely incredible. Michael Shannon is phenomenal.

Great, great movie.
                                                                                                                        Meant to see this in town when it was out but got pretty short release so missed it. Dl'd now so ready to watch tomorrow

Comment

UFC has been excellent so far tonight, lets hope it transfers into the main fights in a while

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X