Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long shot I know said I'd post here before done deal etc... Looking to swop my ipad2 which I've had for three months for a MacBook . Its in perfect condition and comes with a hardback leather cover that also has a stand. Realy just not getting enough use out of it and a MacBook would definitely be preferable for college. Any interested drop me a pm. Oh and obv would give cash your way depending on the model. *Only interested in MacBooks * Cheers

Comment

How does something like this still exist on sale and cost €28?

Stylish and compact radio. And under their "We would also recommend" I'm not sure they should have an iPod Nano. A wheel with a stick, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

Stylish and compact radio. And under their "We would also recommend" I'm not sure they should have an iPod Nano. A wheel with a stick, maybe.
        Old people.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
          LOL ya feckin eejit!!!

did someone take your cash or did the machine take it back in?
          I'm assuming the machine took it back in. They'd hardly be refunding it if someone else took it. Surprised they didn't charge me some kind of 'stupid eejit levy' on it tbh.
          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Is Che part 1 or original wall street a better viewing? I have season 1 of the wire.......but i dont know am i up for that yet.
            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

One of those is mandatory for any self respecting GAA diehard at a provincial county ground on a summer Sunday afternoon. They have long since replaced the drop of milk for the tae in baby power bottle as the emblem of the true believer.
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                Old people.
                was just gonna post that lol, my granny has 2 of them one in the kitchen and one in the sitting room lol
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                  Old people.
                  That's pretty much the answer. Both my parents are in their 70's, and while my mother will adjust to new technology to some extent. My Dad would be better off with a radio without a wavelength adjustment, something that automatically stays on RTE1 would be ideal.

Comment

For GAA types who come to every game armed with one of these and of course a pen for noting down every score on the programme.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                      Is Che part 1 or original wall street a better viewing? I have season 1 of the wire.......but i dont know am i up for that yet.
                      Go for season 1 of the Wire and then post here at 12 in the morning asking for links to DL season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                        For GAA types who come to every game armed with one of these and of course a pen for noting down every score on the programme.
                        +1..My father still does this. Like why? That's what the paper is for...
                        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Surely a fake, lol though

Comment

Start the wire. Then in 4 weeks time you can go and watch wallstreet after season 5

Comment

MW and LW still exist? If you can tune in Atlantic-252 on that thing I'd happily stroll around blaring out Scooters latest hits
                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

LOL where do you find them, I found the title funnier "poops her pants" ffs, could they not just say "shit herself" hahahhaha
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                  What's the story with setting up a fundraising event here in Ireland? Are there any regulations you have to follow?
                                  Hey what are you looking to do? Ive done a few of these, of different types, ask away!

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                  What did you expect? Are u heading to Twickers?
                                  Heading over yeh? Should be some atmoshpere!
                                  GAA News Website

Comment

Surely a fake, lol though
                                    Another fake I hadn't seen before today

Tampa Bay Ray and Gillette Young Gun Evan Longoria makes a crazy bare hand catch right before it hits a reporter.

Comment

Feck it tis the wire so. How long will it take to be hooked? I feel under pressure entering into these things in case i dont like it.

Breaking Bad was unbelievably good tho.
                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Feck it tis the wire so. How long will it take to be hooked? I feel under pressure entering into these things in case i dont like it.

4 Episodes maximum but well worth it.

Comment

4 episodes, if you dont like, fair enough!
                                          GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                            Never stayed there but I don't think it would be a pleasant walk (Summer?), taxi each time imo.
                                            First week in november, looking @ Aria now.

Too many choices !
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

It took me more than four episodes to truly get hooked on the wire tbh, and I'm firmly in the 'best show ever' camp now. I was enjoying it and kept watching, but it wasn't until the back end of the season that it start becoming unmissable for me
                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                  4 episodes, if you dont like, fair enough!
                                                  This is the wrong attitude, if you don't like it after 4 eps you are a cunt

Comment

Since I updated my HTC to ICS, its been running brutal, now my car stereo wont pick up the usb, I have just plugged phone into PC and it wont pick it up there either, anyone help? its really pissing me off now actually feel like hopping the phone off the wall.

If I restore it will It go back to the way it was before ICS and will In lose my contacts as im not 100% sure they are on the SD card
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                      It took me more than four episodes to truly get hooked on the wire tbh, and I'm firmly in the 'best show ever' camp now. I was enjoying it and kept watching, but it wasn't until the back end of the season that it start becoming unmissable for me
                                                      I wish I could get beyond the first episode, I found it so boring, and this topic has come up so much that I know well I should keep watching, but cant seem to find the time to do so
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

You have to wonder about the mindset of people who send a tweet to a person to 'tell them they've got fired', I'm sure they know.
                                                        Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 15-05-12, 20:09.

Comment

Anyone have any idea what would prove to be the cheaper way of transferring money from my home account to my Canadian bank account? A BOI online banking transfer or to set up my Canadian bank account on Moneybookers and upload money via my laser card then withdraw it to the account. I'm pretty sure BOI charge more fee's but do they give a better exchange rate or anything like that?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                            You have to wonder about the mindset of people who sends a tweet to a person to 'tell them they've got fired', I'm sure they know.
                                                            Geoff Shreeves wannabees.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                              This is the wrong attitude, if you don't like it after 4 eps you are a cunt
                                                              who are you cnut, and what have you done with Ste

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                              You have to wonder about the mindset of people who sends a tweet to a person to 'tell them they've got fired', I'm sure they know.
                                                              Was very tempted to tweet her and say the same
                                                              GAA News Website

Comment

LOL... Steve Kean caught on video calling Big Sam a crook. Also predicting a top 10 finish and winning the Carling Cup. Wonder if he'll keep his job now.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Took me a long time to get into The Wire. Was only at season 3 I started loving it.

I prefer Breaking Bad and The Sopranos to it though.

Can I veto Ghostface Stes name change, cant change after this long imo
                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Up €90m in lottery prizes and jackpots has gone unclaimed over the past five years.

Last year alone nearly €17m in prizes was never claimed.

Among the unclaimed windfalls was a €250,000 ticket, sold in Gorey, Co Wexford, in April, 2011.

Winners have 90 days after the draw to collect their prize.

The largest unclaimed prize ever is a jackpot of €3.4m from June 2001. The winning ticket was sold in Coolock in Dublin.

Read more: http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakin...#ixzz1ut97EWRm

:-/

Comment

Shirley people just play the lotto for the thrill, and not the actual money.
                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                        Took me a long time to get into The Wire. Was only at season 3 I started loving it.

I prefer Breaking Bad and The Sopranos to it though.

Can I veto Ghostface Stes name change, cant change after this long imo
                                                                        No love for a Ghostface Killah username?

Comment

Hurry up already.

First behind the scenes of Breaking Bad season 5, the best show on TV!

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                            Shirley people just play the lotto for the thrill, and not the actual money.

Comment

Leave It to Beaver
                                                                              —Middle- to upper-income suburban families.

Ranging in age from 30s to 50s, these married couples with children are likely to own their home and work in management, professional, or skill-based occupations. Education level varies from high school to college.

What the Hell? What is with the label there?
                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Go is a strange flick, highly enjoyed it though.

Comment

People who don't appreciate the sheer beauty of the wire should be first against the wall when the revolution starts, clearly they are a drag on society.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                                                                    People who don't appreciate the sheer beauty of the wire should be first against the wall when the revolution starts, clearly they are a drag on society.
                                                                                    i presume you will be doing the shooting...?

Comment

Wow. Tommy Gunne from Rocky V, the buff, blonde haired guy, and well seasoned pro went from this:

to this:

He's only 42, but involved with drugs etc . . .

lame

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                                        Wow. Tommy Gunne from Rocky V, the buff, blonde haired guy, and well seasoned pro went from this:

to this:

He's only 42, but involved with drugs etc . . .

lame
                                                                                        Looks like he changed race also

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                                                                          Looks like he changed race also
                                                                                          From grey to black.

Comment

The reason he retired was because he caught HIV.
                                                                                            That was 15 years ago so probably played a significant part in the decline of his appearance.
                                                                                            Last edited by Mellor; 15-05-12, 00:46.

Comment

He was always trouble that Tommy, wanted the fame and success too quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                                Do not agree. Your fitness level doesnt impact how quickly you burn calories. It simply allows you to go longer/faster/heavier thus burning more calories, but in itself being fitter doesnt mean you burn more. The opposite is probably true in that a fat person burns more calories just breathing than a ripped fucker like yourself
                                                                                                You're saying the same thing as I did really.
                                                                                                Fitness doesn't change the calories you burn for a given weight and distance, just that it allows you to run harder for longer so you them same calories quicker.
                                                                                                Also, sadly, nowhere near ripped

@Emmet/SemiBluff
                                                                                                I think distance (km) x weight (kg) is a decent approx for calories when running. compare that to endomondo figures. Is the free app worth it?

Comment

Ughh to Betsafe poker.

Railing a mate who's at the final table of the 15k, chip leader at the final table of the 12k, down to 20 in the 4k and in a couple of others, and Betsafe decides to kick us all off and go down for maintenance without any warning. And people think ipoker is bad? wtf, a potential 10k just whipped from his hand
                                                                                                  Last edited by Flushdraw; 15-05-12, 00:55.

Comment

went to gym instead of running, so cant comment on it yet!
                                                                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                                                                                      He was always trouble that Tommy, wanted the fame and success too quickly!
                                                                                                      Blew the big fight by getting drawn into a street fight, schoolboy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by reilly110 View Post
                                                                                                        i presume you will be doing the shooting...?
                                                                                                        We all have our part to play reilly

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                          The reason he retired was because he caught HIV.
                                                                                                          That was 15 years ago so probably played a significant part in the decline of his appearance.
                                                                                                          This made me lol.

Makes it sound like manflu
                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

pha7Ngoooo 3/13 in The Big $162 (flush_entity on same table)

ryokan 22/32 in Scoop22
                                                                                                            Last edited by D3kka; 15-05-12, 01:38.

Comment

Paging Dr Strewelpeter.

Something I've often pondered: How did man discover milk for the first time?

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                                                                                                We all have our part to play reilly
                                                                                                                obv the sniper does the shooting
                                                                                                                GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                                  This made me lol.

Makes it sound like manflu
                                                                                                                  Lol I know.
                                                                                                                  I actually tried to re-phrase it twice but couldn't think of the correct terms of how you get it.

Balls, it jsut came to me. Contracted. He contracted HIV.

Comment

They just discovered another planet in the solar system, it is located just past Pluto. How do I submit my suggestion of Plutwo for the name?
                                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Gomes speculates that the mystery object could be a rogue planet that was kicked out of its own star system and later captured by the sun's gravity
                                                                                                                      Shit. This new planet sounds like a bit of a trouble maker.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Mellor; 15-05-12, 04:30.

Comment

$100 HU game on winner poker , I have ~2500 @ blinds of 100/200

discon

stars running OK , obv i poker thingy , get back after stop trying to re log in and go back to start just in time to see my last chips disappear

surprised they lasted as long, i musta ran good short stacked/all in

seriously considering my loyality to i poker what with disconnects and the magical dancing lobbies when you move tables and the BOOM heres the lobby again as well, as if i didnt know i was feking playing that game but now i gotta exit the lobby, hit the OK button acknowledging i am on the table and get timed out on other game so have to say i want to continue and BOOM another table move and it starts all over again and i just wanna fucking scream............................................ .....................

Comment

Lakers getting destroyed!

Opr

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X