This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheVelvetFog View Post
    Anybody know if you can deposit to Boyle's through their shops like ppp?
    Can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
      chances of > 2 making a matchday 22?

I'd wager that the 22 selected for the Wales game will come from the initial 24 named...
      Id agree, dont think any of them will see game time but still positive

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
        can you explain that bit again?

who was sending the texts?
        who were they sent to?
        who read them?
        pics?
        brother in laws (hes divorced) GF was sending texts and left phone behind and they were to an ex of hers and his daughter (the hottie neice who came back from newcastle who like to relate all her sexual activities to whoever listens ) who seen a text message on phone and then checked them all...the daughter then rang the other guy and asked what his relationship was with her fathers girlfriend and other guy hung up...the GF worked out it was the neice and all hell broke loose and landed at my doorstep as they seemed to think i gave a fuck...that misconception has been cleared as has my house

wife thinks i could have been more subtle

No pics atm but if the hottie niece comes back some other time and relates her perfected BJ techniques again i will try and record and post on you tube for you

All I want is bacon buttie, do some odd jobs about house, have some spag bol, a few drinks and a game or two in peace....is that too much to ask in your own house?

Comment

Originally posted by TheVelvetFog View Post
          Anybody know if you can deposit to Boyle's through their shops like ppp?
          Yes.

You can withdraw through the shops too just bring your account number and some ID for the withdrawals.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
            Yes.

You can withdraw through the shops too just bring your account number and some ID for the withdrawals.
            Do you need a card linked to the account to deposit or just username ?
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
              brother in laws (hes divorced) GF was sending texts and left phone behind and they were to an ex of hers and his daughter (the hottie neice who came back from newcastle who like to relate all her sexual activities to whoever listens ) who seen a text message on phone and then checked them all...the daughter then rang the other guy and asked what his relationship was with her fathers girlfriend and other guy hung up...the GF worked out it was the neice and all hell broke loose and landed at my doorstep as they seemed to think i gave a fuck...that misconception has been cleared as has my house

wife thinks i could have been more subtle

No pics atm but if the hottie niece comes back some other time and relates her perfected BJ techniques again i will try and record and post on you tube for you

All I want is bacon buttie, do some odd jobs about house, have some spag bol, a few drinks and a game or two in peace....is that too much to ask in your own house?

Can someone who understands this write cliffs - sounds interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                Do you need a card linked to the account to deposit or just username ?
                Just your account number or username.

Comment

Yes.

wow sounds like a great option to choose as ones favorite poker site

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                    wow sounds like a great option to choose as ones favorite poker site
                    I am earning my keep today.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                      Id agree, dont think any of them will see game time but still positive
                      exercise in PR and futility imo.

Guys deserve to be there on merit, some that are part of the 24 shouldn't be anywhere near the team.

DOC, Jennings, Wallace for example.

Also, we've seen this time and time again from El Kidders, name an extended panel, then over 5 games use 24 players total.

Comment

Yes.

wut?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                          wut?
                          You can withdraw cash in any of our shops nationwide.

Comment

You can withdraw cash in any of our shops nationwide.
                            What is this withdraw you speak of?

Comment

What is this withdraw you speak of?
                              It's a Buzz word that is banded around the office. I don't understand it myself, I was just trying to look clever.

Also Rooney leaving United according to Countdown

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                Can someone who understands this write cliffs - sounds interesting.
                                This is my current understanding of the situation:

Attached Files
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Think I have it now - tks

Comment

busy day sp?

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                      I am in Clonmel for the coursing. SMARK and Barney Curley are in the house. Where would one find a poker game tonight?
                                      Park hotel at the end of the bypass so im told,
                                      Unfortunately Ned Kellys is closed as all the dealers are degenerates.
                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                        Park hotel at the end of the bypass so im told,
                                        Unfortunately Ned Kellys is closed as all the dealers are degenerates.
                                        Skinny degenerates.
                                        "Ne jamais perdre sa passsionne...ou s'en, éloigner vite!!!!..EC

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                          busy day sp?
                                          Actually yea but what I have to do is difficult so by condensing the time available to do it in it will hurt less
                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by ciarraithuaidh View Post
                                            Skinny degenerates.
                                            At least im young!
                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                              At least im young!
                                              Don't hate me for knowing the lyrics of a few 80's songs! I assuming you will be hitting the clonmel park hard for the next 72 hrs?
                                              "Ne jamais perdre sa passsionne...ou s'en, éloigner vite!!!!..EC

Comment

I remember my mate was lodging money ion PPP in the shop and he had to tell the staff he username was pissflaps or something of similar vulgarity.

Comment

13 million views, whole film on you tube, 2hrs 40 min long

is it worth the watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                    This is my current understanding of the situation:

It's Mrs Stan's bro's hottie daughter, not mrs stan's bro's GF's hottie daughter.

Stan also needs a bacon buttie in his picture/ and or a naggin.
                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                      13 million views, whole film on you tube, 2hrs 40 min long

is it worth the watch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w
                                                      It's a load of shite.

Comment

Taking a break from the Malazan books at the moment (finished the fifth a while ago) cos I feel like I've been reading them for years.

Should Game of Thrones be my default play in this spot?

Comment

Originally posted by ciarraithuaidh View Post
                                                          Don't hate me for knowing the lyrics of a few 80's songs! I assuming you will be hitting the clonmel park hard for the next 72 hrs?
                                                          I'd say you remember a lot of the 80s somehow!

Era, I may frequent the place for a while.
                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                            Taking a break from the Malazan books at the moment (finished the fifth a while ago) cos I feel like I've been reading them for years.

life and times of
                                                            SPOILER
                                                            Stanley Smith
                                                            should be the default

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                              I remember my mate was lodging money ion PPP in the shop and he had to tell the staff he username was pissflaps or something of similar vulgarity.
                                                              While not quite as vulgar as that mine is also a little embarrassing and was in last week to lodge a few quid, thought Id be clever and write the username on a docket and hand it to the teller with the dosh, much to my horror her till crashes and she has to do hte lodgement over the phone, proudly announcing my username to the entire shop, at least 5 fcukin times, I really think they were taking the piss for a finish!

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                It's a load of shite.
                                                                nice simple review..i like that today

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

The first 3 books are excellent, the 4th and 5th not so good imo.

Comment

First Pizza is a vegetable, now Walnuts are drugs.. America is batshit crazy
                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                      The first 3 books are excellent, the 4th and 5th not so good imo.
                                                                      I'm enjoying the 4th, halfway through and have no major complaints. Can understand why it wouldn't be everyones cuppa though. Helps that I really liked the
                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                      Iron Islands Chapters
                                                                      in Book2 so am happy that big chunks of Book4 revisit there.

Comment

The C Kid been recently pimping Take Shelter . Its excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                          I'm enjoying the 4th, halfway through and have no major complaints. Can understand why it wouldn't be everyones cuppa though. Helps that I really liked the
                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                          Iron Islands Chapters
                                                                          in Book2 so am happy that big chunks of Book4 revisit there.
                                                                          What he tried to do was
                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                          talk about half the characters in this book, and then the others in a book 12 months later, but it turned out to be 6 years later. It just doesn't work imo, especially when the timelines of the 2 books overlap. I don't like that.

There is nothing really spoilery about that and I think you mentioned something about it in a post you made the other day anyhow. Hopefully we won't have to wait 6 years for the next book. There are 2 more to go I believe, although considering
                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                          there were meant to be 4 books, then 6, and now 7, who really knows.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                            The C Kid been recently pimping Take Shelter . Its excellent.
                                                                            Yep, downloaded it last night to watch, but decided to watch the Royal Rumble instead as one of my 3 or 4 wrestling events per year.

Comment

if someone held the world's cake supply hostage he'd have the series finished in 2 months.

Comment

Question for those who might know: in the automated email received from Stars, they say I'll be regged for Day 1A in UKIPT Galway. I really don't want to take 2 days off work, are they usually flexible with regard changing days for online qualifiers?

Edit: Wow, just checked my email and they've gotten back to me - not really good news though:

Originally posted by Pokerstars
                                                                                I am sorry to inform you that no changes are allowed once the start days are published in the client.

If you have a valid reason not to attend your designated start day, please provide us with written official confirmation for our records. Once we receive this written official confirmation we will look into your request again.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thank you for playing at PokerStars.
                                                                                Not sure how to continue with this - I guess they want a letter outlining my reasons for changing day.
                                                                                Last edited by ionapaul; 30-01-12, 17:34.

Comment

I find this gif of Suarez and his kid quite funny

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                    Question for those who might know: in the automated email received from Stars, they say I'll be regged for Day 1A in UKIPT Galway. I really don't want to take 2 days off work, are they usually flexible with regard changing days for online qualifiers?
                                                                                    I think up to a certain point (10 days beforehand) you get auto regged for 1A, should be able to change it at this point but would do it sharpish

Comment

Originally posted by niav View Post
                                                                                      There was a very interesting documentary shown on Channel 4 about base jumping and the mindset of those that take part in it.

The Men Who Jump Off Buildings
                                                                                      Awesome cheers for the heads up.

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                      http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...drugs-says-fda

First Pizza is a vegetable, now Walnuts are drugs.. America is batshit crazy
                                                                                      Idiots.
                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

This guy's Dad misses wedding so sister photoshops him into the action

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Man is cold out tonight.

NSFW

SPOILER
                                                                                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                          http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

...
                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                              Yeah but you hit a 2 outer. He was ahead preflop and on the river. You were a ahead on the flop and turn. I've never class that hand as a bad beat tbh. You got lucky, then unlucky but that's poker. Oh, and your bet sizing is way too big
                                                                                              Karma for playing it

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                did you not get a token and reg yourself for your preferred day?
                                                                                                Doesn't look like it, check the tournament summary email they sent you when you won your package (if you still have it), seems Stars registers you for whichever day best suits them!

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzy2010 View Post
                                                                                                  He didnt because as soon as the SB turned over his pocket aces i asked at the table did any1 fold an ACE and yer man that was sitting beside me chatting to me all day said he did!

again you were wrong to ask & he was wrong to tell you.........................and Flushdraw is correct

Comment

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

time for someone to jump in and usurp all of Kev's inevitable thanks

Comment

anyone know roughly what the odds on a touchdown in the last 2mins of the superbowl would be?

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                                                                                          Fitzy, stop reacting and people will stop taking the piss. It's funny when you react to everything.

will you stop interfering you goat. At my age one needs a little excitement & it's not coming from you giving mods spelling lessons

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                            For what?

Comment

Someone teach the old man how to multi quote posts!
                                                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

lol Thanks over here bubbleking

Comment

obv should have realised you wouldnt miss such a great thanks whoring opportunity.

only seen it now - congrats dude

Comment

Bubbleking hours behind as usual I see.

Comment

He was obv off being a big deal elsewhere on the internet

Comment

He was obv off being a big deal elsewhere on the internet
                                                                                                                        no time to read during the day anymore and there were too many pages to catch up on

oh kev had some blaas at the weekend - they were surprisingly nice even though Id describe them as very flowery baps
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Bubbleking; 30-01-12, 19:26. Reason: cant spell for shit

Comment

no time to read during the day anymore and there were too many pages to catch up on

oh kev had some blahs at the weekend - they were surprisingly nice even though Id describe them as very flowery baps
                                                                                                                          I'll ignore the incorrect spelling and the crazy bap description and just say of course they are nice. What else would you expect. Bout the only thing Waterford does well.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X