Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck multitrip.com and their shit ads for shiteating shitfaces.
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
      Awwwww, you guys see what he did? You see that? Wow, that's so clever. Wow.
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
        If you know of someone committing Welfare Fraud should you tip off the Department of Social Protection?
        Pretty easy question to answer, of course you should.

Replace 'should' with 'would' and the question becomes a whole lot more difficult.
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
          I hope WIT is one of those uni's that gets the chop when colleges are amalgamated. Something needs to be done to stop stupid fuckers getting into "college"

Not sure what part of the name 'Waterford Institute of Technology' gives you the impression it's a uni?
          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Maybe these will spur on Tremolo to win some MTT's tonight.

[NSFW="Jiggle!"]

[/NSFW]
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
              Obviously ran out of go on the Waterford massive!
              Was it a protest at Brennans sneaking in under the cover of darkness?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                Pretty easy question to answer, of course you should.

Replace 'should' with 'would' and the question becomes a whole lot more difficult.
                I blame the English.

Hundreds of years of dodging the Sassenach tax collector isn't an easy mentality to shake.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                  Brennans bread>>>>>>Blaaaaa
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                    Outsiders.

Comment

anyone no with 888 poker can you transfer funds regularly like stars or do you need to set it up like ipoker?
                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                        Outsiders.

My cousin posted that clip then I scroll then a few posts and you had it too, go on the blaa!

Comment

Maybe these will spur on Tremolo to win some MTT's tonight.

[NSFW="Jiggle!"]

[/NSFW]
                          Wasn't going to play tonight because travelling to Galway tomorrow, but this has inspired me. Ran pretty good last night so

SPOILER

And of course the original
                          SPOILER

Comment

Really love Zod's knock knock joke, I texted my 'go fuck yourself' mate.....

Comment

daniel is coming to irish open.

Real talk REMIX!

Check out the recent VLOG that Daniel Negreanu did regarding the Full Tilt Poker scandal, QuadJacks style.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                anyone no with 888 poker can you transfer funds regularly like stars or do you need to set it up like ipoker?
                                Maybe.

Comment

My cousin posted that clip then I scroll then a few posts and you had it too, go on the blaa!
                                  Fcukers are ruining my beautiful city.

Comment

Fcukers are ruining my beautiful city.
                                    That K-Recipe Fried Chicken is a good place

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi_Ot7swuBY
                                      My first college night out of the year was a mad one for sure ha

I swear that templars hall is beyond a joke i really do pity the real residents. The house i stayed in last night i honestly dont have a clue how they live in the mess. There door doesnt even lock and they dont care as they have nothing worth robbing in the house.
                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Taylor Nine Darter!!!!

Amazing.

Comment

Brag....................1st attempt ...ship €5 sat to Western Open on Boylepoker

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                            Maybe.
                                            youve been most helpful
                                            airport, lol

Comment

This is an amazing hard drive!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63L4T...eature=related
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

i just made as much in a couple of hours on 888 poker as i did in work today
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Anybody know how to customise the auto correct on the iPhone/iPad? For instance, just there I typed iphone/ipad and annoyingly, it corrected me. That's not too bad, but whenever I type imo, it wants to type IMO and I have to correct it, I have to correct the auto correct. My head shall soon asphodel (asplode corrected).

It also capitalises random words, like Market for instance and it doesn't seem to learn like the old Nokia predictive text did.

It's like an inoffensive electronic Tourette's.

ANY Help?

Comment

Anybody know how to customise the auto correct on the iPhone/iPad? For instance, just there I typed iphone/ipad and annoyingly, it corrected me. That's not too bad, but whenever I type imo, it wants to type IMO and I have to correct it, I have to correct the auto correct. My head shall soon asphodel (asplode corrected).

It also capitalises random words, like Market for instance and it doesn't seem to learn like the old Nokia predictive text did.

ANY Help?
                                                      Settings/General/Keyboard?

Comment

ANY Help?
                                                        Android obv

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                          i just made as much in a couple of hours on 888 poker as i did in work today
                                                          This conveys less information than you think.

Comment

Settings/General/Keyboard?
                                                            Coooooool

I was able to turn off auto capitalising, hopefully that helps IMO.... balls!

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                              This conveys less information than you think.
                                                              haha true...
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Coooooool

I was able to turn off auto capitalising, hopefully that helps IMO.... balls!
                                                                Lol,I kinda like it.You just have to keep an eye on the screen aswell as the keyboard.The long words it gets right saves time over the imo/IMO type corrections IMO. Dammit!

Comment

lets just say im no big earner
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Lol,I kinda like it.You just have to keep an eye on the screen aswell as the keyboard.The long words it gets right saves time over the imo/IMO type corrections IMO. Dammit!
                                                                    Don't get me wrong Icky, I love it, just wish I could perfect it.

Comment

Scarface ITV 4 now

Remember going to watch when came out in 1983 in Amsterdam, at the interval more than half the cinema went off to toilet, restart got delayed by 10 mins
                                                                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                      http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Just made these:

Ship ship.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                          Just made these:

Ship ship.
                                                                          that is so funny as himself brought home brownie mix to make with Mia tomorrow lol, its not that brand though, its a new one and the baking tray comes with it in the box
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Pretty sure FlushDdraw just shipped a seat to the Super Poker Event. WP him.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                              that is so funny as himself brought home brownie mix to make with Mia tomorrow lol, its not that brand though, its a new one and the baking tray comes with it in the box
                                                                              ffs, I used to get one like that years ago but they stopped doing it. Had to go out and buy a tin like a chump.

What brand is it?

Comment

Just made these:

Ship ship.
                                                                                Special brownies?

Comment

I just read through the bbv for the last couple of days. I saw you mention about getting a jack russell for your little one Michelle. Do not under any circumstances do this, there's a very high likelyhood that at some stage the child would get bitten.My parents have had several over the years and they can be ratty little fuckers. They should never be around young kids imo.
                                                                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                    I just read through the bbv for the last couple of days. I saw you mention about getting a jack russell for your little one Michelle. Do not under any circumstances do this, there's a very high likelyhood that at some stage the child would get bitten.My parents have had several over the years and they can be ratty little fuckers. They should never be around young kids imo.
                                                                                    What are the chances of it biting her?

Comment

I've had Jack russels for as long as I can remember and have never been bit by one or have had one bite anyone. Although they are very loud for a small dog. Pomeranian's are easily the nut worst dog.

Comment

Dog racist.

Comment

+1mirrion
                                                                                          I would have them all exterminated in the morning.

Comment

How come everytime there's a row about animals,Satnav is after starting it? Frickin Cruella DeVille.

Comment

Yeah had a few Jack Russels over the years, one was a bit of a lunatic and could be snappy with strangers. They're brave as fuck though, but can be very disruptive if not given attention. Probably a more placid breed would be advised for MSN's daughter.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

ffs, I used to get one like that years ago but they stopped doing it. Had to go out and buy a tin like a chump.

What brand is it?
                                                                                                €1.90 in Tesco!

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                  He did, the lucky fecker. After he got lucky to knock me out I railed him and thought he played well, but he does like a moan

WP Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                    What are the chances of it biting her?
                                                                                                    Michelle?

When my sister was 2 our jack russell bit her a couple of times on the face during the same 'attack'. She was lucky, no pernament damage or scarring.

My wife was up with her parents for a few days when my eldest lad was 4. They have a jack russell and he gat a nasty bite right on his cheekbone, he was really lucky,could have just as easily been his eye.

You have to be careful with any dogs of course but there are better options for a dog for a kid. I have 3 big dogs, 2 boxers and a sheepdog and they are brilliant with our lads. My eldest lad who's nine adores the male boxer and Brunos twice the size of him, and yes we called our first boxer Bruno.

Comment

hmm a few have said that to me too. surely its the way you rear an animal?
                                                                                                      If it is brought up as a pup with us in the house , would it not be ok?

Alos Corbett you are a cunt!!!
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

hmm a few have said that to me too. surely its the way you rear an animal?
                                                                                                        If it is brought up as a pup with us in the house , would it not be ok?

Alos Corbett you are a cunt!!!
                                                                                                        Different breeds of dog have inherent traits that no amount of training will get rid of, trust me Michelle, you don't want to buy a jack russell or any breed of terrier for your child.

Comment

Different breeds of dog have inherent traits that no amuont of training will get rid of, trust me Michelle, you don't want to buy a jack russell or any breed of terrier for your child.
                                                                                                          ok thanks for that, deffo not going there then!
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

ok thanks for that, deffo not going there then!
                                                                                                            For what it's worth, springer spaniels are great with kids and have a very playful and energetic demeanor, they're very smart and easy to train. If you dont mind a bigger dog boxers are great pets and brilliant with kids aswell.

Alot of the purebreeds in Ireland have terrible health problems,the IKC seem to be a bit of a mess with keeping track of things and many of the certified breeders are selling pups they know have inherited health problems for megabucks. IKC papers don't guarantee anything, so be careful and try and go through recommendations from friends and the like.

If you don't mind a cross breed, get yourself to the dogs trust and look for a pup, they are usually the healthiest and best natured of the lot. The dogs trust in Dublin is always overflowing with unwanted puppies.
                                                                                                            Last edited by dannydiamond; 16-02-12, 23:02.

Comment

King Charles Spaniels are (small) lovely dogs too.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                How you going about it? Ketogenic? Best of luck
                                                                                                                Ah it'll all come together

Comment

Likely anecdotal, but I had a Jack Russell as a kid and she was the most placid thing ever.

My dad brought her home in 1985, she was small enough to walk on his palm. Sandy brown with big brown eyes and an unusually long tail (they're often cut short at birth). I named her Trigger.

I was nine years old and she grew up with me, following me everywhere I went including to school. Those were the good old days when dogs freely roamed the streets. The teacher was always less than impressed, but I loved it as I got ordered to bring her home.

She used to sleep with me in my bed, one night I kicked her out and sent her downstairs. I stood at my bedroom door and watched her creep one step at a time really slowly back up the stairs, not realising I was watching with the intention of sneaking back under the covers, I was so impressed by her craftiness that I welcomed her back in.

When I started working at seventeen I'd get off the bus around the corner from my house and when I reached the top of my road I'd let out a whistle and she'd gallop full speed a hundred or so yards and jump all over me. She did this every day.

A while after that I got my driving licence and started driving my Mam's car to work. One day I reversed out of the driveway onto the road and saw her in the mirror, she was standing at the end of the road at a gap that led to a field. She stood there as I drove all the way up the road, I remember keeping an eye on her in the rear view as I drove up the road.

I never saw her again.

I don't think I could ever get another dog.

RIP Trigger.

Comment

For what it's worth, springer spaniels are great with kids and have a very playful and energetic demeanor, they're very smart and easy to train. If you dont mind a bigger dog boxers are great pets and brilliant with kids aswell.
                                                                                                                    In no panic to get one, we already have a dog, she is kept outside, have her 10 years now.
                                                                                                                    Was just toying with the idea for when Colm goes back to Poland but ideally want a small house dog.

But not a fluffy yapper like shitzus and poms etc they are just not for me. I like butch kind of dogs and a jack russell was about the best I could see lol!

I would love a pug but Colm said if I bring one of them ugly looking yokes into the house, it will be going straight out the door!!!
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                                      ty, first attempt too so pretty happy

Originally posted by Yaboyya View Post
                                                                                                                      He did, the lucky fecker. After he got lucky to knock me out I railed him and thought he played well, but he does like a moan

WP Tony
                                                                                                                      I sure do! Was running terrible for the last 3 hours and i'd started to play bad, and losing that game HU would have tilted me to bits. Had him in a position to beat him 3 or 4 times and i just couldn't find a hand to get it in with. Pretty long game of HU so happy to come out on top :-)

Comment

King Charles Spaniels are (small) lovely dogs too.
                                                                                                                        Yeah for sure. We looked after a stray for a few days a couple of years ago and my boys have wanted one since. Unfortunately they've been inbred ta fk in Ireland and they have alot of nasel/eye and skull problems. I guess the gene pool is too small here but the breeders are still breeding pups from sick animals and it's only getting worse.

They are great little dogs but in years to come you'll probably be seeing less and less of them.

Comment

no such thing as bad dogs, just bad owners, sounds like dannydiamonds parents might have been some of them

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X