• Show
Clear All

BOOOOOOOM

lol Arsenal

Comment

Well played Arsenal, just well played.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
        I genuinely think they're awesome. Love watching their games.
        I would actually sit own and watch Stoke play.

Couldn't be bothered with the tippy tappy boring passing shite churned out by the likes of Barca and Arsenal weekly.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL

Comment

Same again next weekend pls Stoke

Comment

G'wan the Stoke

Comment

Beat Man U for us then go out and concede two to Stoke in the 1st half. Could only be Arsenal.

Comment

Must be fun to be an Arsenal fan

Comment

TOO MUCH MAN for those nice Arsenal lads to deal with

Seriously, if I was an Arsenal fan I would be utterly disgusted with the squad Wenger has assembled. No guts, just none at all.
                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

What time is the first scoop

Comment

Disgusting performance from Arsenal thus far. Not 1 player has done anything worthy of being on the pitch. But...we're going to see something in the 2nd half that we haven't seen from Arsenal in a while. I think Arshavin will be off at half time and Bendtner brought one. We'll win this game 4-2 and save at least a little bit of embarrassment while giving us a chance to cheer on Chelsea.

Well that's what i'm expecting to happen from this shambles of a team

Edit - Expectations are way over-rated. Clowns
                      Last edited by Flushdraw; 08-05-11, 14:42.

Comment

Chelsea team confirmed - Cech, Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry, Cole, Mikel, Essien, Lampard, Kalou, Malouda, Drogba

Opr

Comment

Pennant has been very good today tbf.

Comment

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                              Sitch has me addicted o2.5 cards in Stoke-Arsenal game @ Evs looks tasty given the number of cards they've both been picking up of late. The only thing that may worry me is that Stoke have nothing to play for but even still I don't think they're the type of team to not put up a fight every time they step foot on the pitch, especially at home.
                              Easy game obv
                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I <3 Stoke
                                Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

The God Squad called to the door earlier, JW I think.

Had a funny debate with them, I told them straight out that I was atheist.

One guy asks me 'What do you think happens at the end then?'

'We die'

'That's it? We just die?'

'Let me ask you something, do you believe a tree goes to heaven when it dies?'

'Of course not'

'But we're made of the same stuff, why are people so special?'

'Trees die every winter and God brings them back to life in the spring'

'oh right......bye now'

They gave me a brochure claiming to disprove evolution, it is so full of glaring errors it's not even funny. Basically a thirty page straw man argument.
                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Boom baby

Comment

Hernandez praying on his knees like a twat worked obviously.

Comment

Chicarito

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                          gf was saying her friend heard a woman screaming in the apartment next to her about two weeks ago at maybe 2am. She went to the spyglass in her front door and saw two people - an elderly women and a rough looking younger guy dragging a heavy sack out of the apartment and down the stairs. Hasn't seen anyone in the apartment ever since, but hasn't said it to anyone either. The friend casually mentioned it to the gf when she was staying in her apartment one night, said she was going to keep her door locked in future.

1. Hear loud pitched scream in middle of night
                                          2. See thugs dragging a bag that looks like it contains a dead body

3. Resolve not to open door to strangers

Suppose you can't fault the logic
                                          Sounds more otr less standard for Moscow.
                                          Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                          The God Squad called to the door earlier, JW I think.

Had a funny debate with them, I told them straight out that I was atheist.

One guy asks me 'What do you think happens at the end then?'

'We die'

'That's it? We just die?'

'Let me ask you something, do you believe a tree goes to heaven when it dies?'

'Of course not'

'But we're made of the same stuff, why are people so special?'

'Trees die every winter and God brings them back to life in the spring'

'oh right......bye now'

They gave me a brochure claiming to disprove evolution, it is so full of glaring errors it's not even funny. Basically a thirty page straw man argument.

Prayer works, ask Hernandez, he was down on his knees in the circle praying at the kick off and a minute later he's sticking it in the back of the net. Coincidence... I think not
                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Love that little guy!

HOLLLLLLLLLLLD

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                              Boom baby
                                              Stream anyone?
                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

ugh, I woke up for this?
                                                I was hoping for a sweat at least, useless Chelsea cunts.
                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                  Stream anyone?

Comment

Salomon Kalou is one of the best players in the Premier League. Discuss.

Edit: Oops, Vidic.
                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Make that 19

Comment

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssss

Comment

#19!! Get in!!

Comment

Ivanovic very lucky to still be on the pitch.

Comment

Wheres CHD?

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                                                                Wheres CHD?
                                                                In the pub for sure, I'm sure he'll be on later drubk as a skunk and belligerent to boot

Comment

In the pub for sure, I'm sure he'll be on later drubk as a skunk and belligerent to boot
                                                                  Boom.

See you winner pickers later.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                    Boom.

See you winner pickers later.
                                                                    I'm an Arsenal fan now remember

Comment

Don't forget to check out the final days updates from the JP Masters HERE
                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

No complaints tbh.

We did not show up at all. Luiz was loltastic.

Comment

Now that I'm singing his praises, Kalou takes one of the worst dives I've ever seen. Should have been booked.
                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

So that's what happened us, fucking Jonah!

Comment

And now for the aftertiming: 4 mins ago I took 8/15 on there being another goal in this game. Shippity.

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I now have a squeakier bum than anticipated about an hour ago....
                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I wouldn't be worrying, United have the icy blood.

Comment

I wouldn't be worrying, United have the icy blood.
                                                                                      I didn't say anything about the match
                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Giggs has been fucking majestic today.

Comment

Should be so far ahead it's rediculous

Comment

Chicharito with something in his eye there? United should have put the game away several times.

Comment

MANCHESTER UNITED 2 CHELSEA 1

Championessss championessssss ole ole ole

Time to get drunk Weeeeeee

Comment

Ok then.....

Last edited by NoRiverRequired; 08-05-11, 17:16.

Comment

nice little song for the Chelski fans. it's all over now baby Blue

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58-DCkdGL5s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58-DCkdGL5s[/ame]

Comment

Good performance from United there. There will be street parties in Bangkok, Taiwan, Kenya, New York, and London tonight.

Comment

Congrats United

Giggs is a legend of a man. Puts everyone to shame.

Comment

Congrats United

And hes banging the hot bitch from Big Brother

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                          danny diamond for sure

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                            danny diamond for sure
                                                                                                            Super Frank

Comment

Stick the auld boot into the pool there aswell Fergie, good man

Comment

...
                                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Little over 24 hours til Chelsea are champions elect.

Comment

Congrats United

It hurts me to say it, but he is the Premier League's greatest ever player.

Comment

Comment

What a moment

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                          Have to lay foundations for drunk cocky CHD

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X