X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
    Going to make this fingers-crossed:

comes from Madhur Jaffrey's most excellent 'Curry Easy' book

Guess i can get Garam Masala in the Chinese shop, despite its Indian origin? Not sure where to get coriander though, primarily proud of having google confirm that its a herb.
    Yeahhh, looks real good Hitch. Be sure to post it in the other thread.

Can't believe you're not familiar with coriander. The most delicious of all herbs imo. I put it into almost everything. I grow it out the back garden but you can pick it up almost everywhere. Superquinn for sure.

Sublime kick to salads too btw.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Guess i can get Garam Masala in the Chinese shop, despite its Indian origin? Not sure where to get coriander though, primarily proud of having google confirm that its a herb.
      you can get coriander anywhere - fresh or powered, any Supervalu or Tesco etc will have it

any supermarket will have Garam Masala too but you'd be better off getting it in the Asia Market or similar (cheaper and better)

edit; damn you Lazare and your quick fingers
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

with his opinion of the UK entry Im definitely on the match bet v Ireland, and the bosnia tip looks great too.
        http://mobro.co/zuroph
        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

McW article

By playing hardball with the French and Germans this weekend, Greece has bravely sparked a liberation which could topple the eurozone as we know it – and not a minute too soon

If you have ever tried to learn German, you will know that reading it is much more difficult than speaking it. The problem is the sentence construction, and the fact that the verb generally comes at the end of the sentence. So you spend ages trying to read practically backwards – or at least this particular grammatically-challenged student did.

Like all languages, after awhile there comes a time when your teacher gives you articles from a local paper to see if you can make out what is going on. I just about understood what the mass-market Bild was saying, but the real challenge was to figure out what was written in Der Spiegel.

In fact, German friends of mine used to joke that Der Spiegel was so highbrow and its readership so well-educated that even they had difficulty understanding the grammar it used. Der Spiegel uses the German of Schiller, Goethe and Heine. It is Germany’s paper/magazine of record, not given to running stories without foundation.

Its credibility has been bolstered in recent weeks because it has clearly been getting accurate leaks from German government sources about the thinking both in Berlin and Frankfurt.

Therefore, the news published late last Friday afternoon in the online version of Der Spiegel, that Greece would leave the euro this weekend, caused the markets to react violently. The euro has plummeted against a feeble dollar. The German leak stated that certain eurozone finance ministers – the ones from the richer countries – were meeting this weekend in the exclusive surrounds of Château de Senningen in Luxembourg, with the Greeks indicating that, if they didn’t get a deal on their debts, they would pull out of the euro. The usual denials followed the rumours, but it is clear that the Greeks are playing hardball – and good on them.

The Greeks know that, like us, their debt is unsustainable and that there is no way they can avoid default. They also know that their economy can’t take more austerity. Greece has already missed some IMF targets, and will miss more. The markets decided months ago that the Greeks would default – the issue for investors is how and when, not if. The same goes for us.

The Greeks also know that the one thing the Germans and French – particularly the French – don’t want is a ‘conditional’ euro, where commitment to the currency is conditional on whether it suits a country or not at a certain time in the economic cycle. The idea that a country could pull out is anathema to the French and German establishments, but this is exactly where their banks’ reckless lending to the likes of Greece and Anglo Irish has led us.

Anyone who has any knowledge of economics realises that a strong currency makes a weak economy, like Greece’s, weaker. We also know that, when debt can’t be paid, it won’t be paid. We also know that a balance sheet like Greece’s, which is carrying too much debt, is never made stronger by yet more debt. It is made stronger by less debt.

There are only two ways you can lessen debt. The first is when the economy grows strongly, generating the tax revenue to pay off all the debt without much effort. This clearly will not happen in either Greece or Ireland. The other way is when you do a deal and default.

Obviously, this is what the Greeks will do this weekend and, just to focus the minds of the rest of Europe, they have indicated that, if they don’t get a deal, they are off and will introduce a new drachma and leave the outstanding debt issues to the lawyers to sort out who gets what and when.

How would bringing the drachma back help them? First, they would announce that, from tonight, one new drachma is equal to one euro, and all former euro debts will be paid in drachmas at the prevailing exchange rate. At the moment of recalibration, all the old euro debts are to be paid in drachmas which, at that moment, have an exchange rate of one to one. So all the old euro debts are converted to drachma at an immediate exchange rate of one to one. So no default yet.

Then, they will announce that the drachma will be a free-floating currency. The currency’s value will fall like a stone, possibly by as much as 70 per cent. This will wipe out much of Greece’s debt problem at a stroke. But it’s not that simple, because the people who are owed money by Greece will be livid – and will demand payment.

The Greeks will have figured out in advance how much is owed by foreigners and how much is owed by locals. They will clearly be keener to default on foreigners than locals. This is what the Russians did in 1998,whenRussia defaulted on rouble-denominated debt, knowing that foreigners – greedy for yield – had bought up the rouble-denominated debt. The Russians roasted the foreigners and gave the lawyers headaches.

The same would happen if Greece pulls out of the euro – a prolonged legal battle between creditors and Athens would ensue. The Greeks would then print the new currency and inflation would rise, resulting in a greater haircut being taken by the creditors because, the higher the Greek inflation, the more the drachma would fall and the more the creditors would lose.

Greek banks that hold Greek government debts would see the ‘drachmasation’ of their assets, which would undermine greatly the value of these banks in euro terms. However, in terms of the currency they lend in, the change would not be that huge.

Middle-class Greeks would take all their money out of the country and this money would wait offshore until the crisis settled down. The government would probably have to enforce capital controls for a time to make sure that it could have some control over where the currency went.

It would be chaotic but, like the Asian Tiger devaluations, it would pass and the country would recover. The economy adjusts. If you think the like of this is unusual, it is not. This is what Finland and Sweden did in 1993.They both sacrificed the interests of their creditors – both local and foreign – for the long-term interests of the economy. And it worked.

The competitive gains that both Finland and Sweden enjoyed from devaluing their currencies in 1992 lasted well into the 2000s.The British are regularly at the same game.

The difference in devaluing your currency and leaving a currency union is one of perception. The former is not likely until it happens and then life goes on; the latter is inconceivable until it happens, and then life goes on.

The country becomes more competitive, holidays in Greece are cheaper, exports from Greece are cheaper, the Greeks will price assets in euro for a while – this is a process which will be known as ‘eurosation’ and is already a reality in most Balkan countries anyway.

For example, if you want to buy an apartment in Croatia or Serbia, the price will always be given in euro, and never in kunas or dinars.

The crucial thing is the currency of the country is now appropriate to the country. A much weaker local currency reflects the weakened economy and we start again. Imports are expensive, which they should be, and exports are cheap, which they also should be. Like in Iceland, interest rates would fall rapidly, and off we go.

By threatening to leave the euro, the Greeks have called the Germans’ bluff. The Germans were playing hardball with the Greeks, and now the Greeks have turned the tables and indicated that they are prepared to push the nuclear button, having decided that the fallout will be felt more abroad than at home. Nothing will focus the minds like this threat. The process of orderly default can now happen in the eurozone.

For Ireland, the one thing we can say with an element of certainty is that this weekend marks a liberation. Once the Greeks are given permission to default by the Germans, we will be next. The bondholders will not be paid, pure and simple.

This is obvious, no matter what language you speak. Some truisms are so clear that they never get lost in translation, even in Der Spiegel.

David McWilliams and Professor Joseph Stiglitz will be speaking at www. zeitgeistminds.com on May 16,on the future of the euro and the European periphery states

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
            check my what now?
            your browser cache has the redirect.
            If you empty it you should be fine
            but double checking your host file on your pc

can see if there is anything odd going on
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
              Aye no worries
              Legend. Will do.
              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                your browser cache has the redirect.
                If you empty it you should be fine
                but double checking your host file on your pc

can see if there is anything odd going on
                hasnt happened again since, but im running AVG scan, and I did a CCleaner run there too.
                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

with his opinion of the UK entry Im definitely on the match bet v Ireland, and the bosnia tip looks great too.
                  I had to LOL at the 'can't sing live' part.
                  The Future of Music (as I refer to Jedward while genuflecting) aren't hot shakes at the live part either.

They are the Wyld Stallions of our time.
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

hey was trying to get on this site all morning just to see the craic with the masters and all that, kept getting directed to a a different website "discover" somethin, this happening to anyone else?
                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by healwayscallsmedonkey View Post
                      hey was trying to get on this site all morning just to see the craic with the masters and all that, kept getting directed to a a different website "discover" somethin, this happening to anyone else?
                      hmm, not just me then.
                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I had to LOL at the 'can't sing live' part.
                        The Future of Music (as I refer to Jedward while genuflecting) aren't hot shakes at the live part either.

They are the Wyld Stallions of our time.

ah yeah, but the Jedward song has so much structuring done to it to hide their limited vocal range. I particularily like the rising note at the end of every line of the verse, its a very deliberate move by the writer to stop them from trailing off with a dud note, clever stuff!

Have Leanne Moore on FB as shes friends with a lot of people I know, and some of the pics she's put up recently of the lads are lol, the jackets they wore to the airport to head over were awesooooome

they've had some fantastic coaching in image and how to court media..
                        Last edited by Zuroph; 09-05-11, 15:53.
                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Bit of a wtf here.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCtrmbuSKpQ&feature=player[/ame]

Lyrics

SPOILER
                          I love having sex with bearded men,
                          They tickle, tickle my vagina; they tickle me with their beard

They tickle, tickle my vagina; they tickle me with their beard

I am the queen of vagina,
                          I am the queen of promiscuous
                          I am the queen of genita-,
                          Come tickle, tickle my vagina

Come have sex with my vagina,
                          Come have sex with my vagina

I got juicy vagina, juicy vagina,
                          Wet, wet, wet, juicy vagina
                          Juicy vagina, juicy vagina,

Comment

empty your browser cache
                            run CCleaner

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                              McW article
                              So the Greeks have no intention of leaving the Euro, it's just a threat to bully the Germans into allowing a default?

For a country like ours that depends so heavily on imports, surely such a scenario would be disasterous?

Also, what happens to personal debt, say I owe €300k which is equal to £300k punt nua on the first day of the new currency, but by day three or four it's value is roughly €90k. Is that correct? Can I move €100k offshore before punt nua, then move it back onshore and clear my debt?

Surely this would be disasterous for Irish banks?

Totally tbh

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                Its snoring week (wtf), but to mark the occasion the snoring association in the UK are not charging delivery for any orders made this week.

Their ear plugs are the stone cold nuts (https://www.britishsnoring.co.uk/shop/ear_plugs.php), so for any of you are sick of sleepless nights when rooming with a snorer on poker related weekends away I highly recommend them
                                Which ear plugs in particular would you recommend Kev?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                  Yeahhh, looks real good Hitch. Be sure to post it in the other thread.

Can't believe you're not familiar with coriander. The most delicious of all herbs imo. I put it into almost everything. I grow it out the back garden but you can pick it up almost everywhere. Superquinn for sure.

Sublime kick to salads too btw.
                                  Looks lovely, might try that myself this week. You'll get Garam Massala in tesco too

I too grow my own coriander (in a huge pot), awesome in salads
                                  I also grow mint, awesome in cous cous and cocktails
                                  And chive which is a stupid herb imo. Will be replaced with sage or rosemary very soon.
                                  Last edited by TomD; 09-05-11, 16:08.

Comment

SPOILER

SPOILER

That looks fantastic, I may give it a spin this very night...

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                      you can get coriander anywhere - fresh or powered, any Supervalu or Tesco etc will have it

any supermarket will have Garam Masala too but you'd be better off getting it in the Asia Market or similar (cheaper and better)

edit; damn you Lazare and your quick fingers
                                      Did you go to Pichet? TR

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                        Looks lovely, might try that myself this week. You'll get Garam Massala in tesco too

I too grow my own coriander (in a huge pot), awesome in salads
                                        I also grow mint, awesome in cous cous and cocktails
                                        And chive which is a stupid herb imo. Will be replaced with sage or rosemary very soon.
                                        Yeah, you can't beat snipping fresh herbs from the back garden.

Never tried mint in cous cous, we grow it primarily for mojitos

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                          That looks fantastic, I may give it a spin this very night...
                                          go to the quiz!
                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Surely this would be disasterous for Irish banks?
                                            Think they have bigger problems like crippling insovency at the moment. Technically you would be screwing the exchequer who would in turn screw Europe and the IMF or so I took it anyway.

My prediction is everyone will move there money off shore, wait for the currency to flatline and then invest in apartments around mulingar. Mental note that once we break away to get an estate agents liscence. Here comes the next property bubble.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                              I've had this before got a hardon when i saw it , quickly turned limp after i tasted it horrible US chocolate and no golden ticket to boot.

Ireland vs UK Match Bet Thursday 12th May 2011, 22:00
                                              Match Betting

Singles Only. Applies to the country from below that finishes in the highest position at the Eurovision Song Contest 2011. Bets void should Ireland not qualify.
                                              United Kingdom 2/5
                                              Ireland 7/4

I fancy Irelands shot at this one.
                                              cheers looks like a good find, jumped in.

Comment

go to the quiz!
                                                You going?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                  You going?
                                                  yip, we may have a full team though, but IO and alaskimo say their turning up too so looks like we'll have two teams.
                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

empty your browser cache
                                                    run CCleaner
                                                    still going on to the discover page if i go back to the homepage of IPB, any more suggestions? have run anti virus and cc cleaner already
                                                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                      in theory yes

in practice, I don't know if it would work for stuff like your monthly direct debits and salary cheques etc. I know feck all about retail banking really but I doubt the payment systems of say, ESB for example, would be set up make direct debits from an account in, say, Germany.

it's an interesting idea but I doubt you can get away from Irish banks in totality while you continue to live and work here. Best case is having your roll offshore and have your current a\c with Ulster or NIB. I think.

**usual disclaimers apply**
                                                      Yes you can.

Most European banks can set up direct debits to other European banks once you have the IBAN/BIC and right service authorisation codes. My Ex paid me directly from another European bank into my account by DD while he lived there. Plus I helped someone recently to set up a DD from his account in France (he had major trouble opening an account here) to his ESB bill... Took time but it worked.

Comment

Hitch back in the day

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM3xf87CbIQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

still going on to the discover page if i go back to the homepage of IPB, any more suggestions? have run anti virus and cc cleaner already
                                                          meh,
                                                          looks like I was right the 1st time.
                                                          It might be a dns error with IPB's hosting crowd.
                                                          It needs an admin mod to sort it as I dont have access to hosting CP

Comment

just thinking this might also explain the issues we are having lately

Comment

yeah, everything has been shocking slow lately
                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

/ did re-read this before posting and looks like the post started well but then rambled a bit with random streams of thought
                                                                  Exactly how we like it. Don't change a thing Hitch

Comment

Whats a good free fire wall? Also any recommendations for add-ons for firefox? I have ad blocker installed.

Comment

Check out photo no.4 in this ad, lol wtf?...

Find Property For Sale in Ireland from all leading estate agents on the largest property listing site in Ireland.

Comment

http://www.daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=568175
                                                                        lol

Comment

*Proud*
                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Getting to that time of the year again, the drool was particulary strong yesterday on the Boards soccer forum Liverpool thread

Comment

FML. I went to the optician's last week and they ordered new lenses for my glasses. Got a call on Saturday saying they were ready. This afternoon as I'm getting ready to head down and get them, I reach up to adjust my glasses, hear a *SNAP*, and the fucking things fall off. The bracket connecting one of the arms just completely sheared off with a feathery touch.

So now I've had to order a new pair of glasses and pay to have the new lenses recut to fit the new glasses. While I wait for that, I have the old ones on my face, held together with sellotape so that I can see.
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

...

Comment

Watched 'Centurion' last week it's a fictional story of a Roman legion sent to try conquer a barbarian celtic tribe at the empire's frontier. Was pretty good, some epic battle/fight scenes, this one in particular was fantastic...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQFARwPa9XA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95XQ6KiWgG4&NR=1[/ame]

Comment

Looks like a prison cell with shit smeared on the wall. Cool concept, it may catch on with the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
                                                                                      Any one do me $400 on stars for the same on full tilt? I'll ship first.
                                                                                      Bump?

Comment

Next year will be our year obviously.
                                                                                        If you started the season when kenny took over we would be in excellent shape to take the league.

Given the attitude adjustments, new players, young players improving, returning players, we should be rightly considered favourites.

Last edited by DeadParrot; 09-05-11, 17:40.

Comment

Not sure if it has been mentioned already but Google has predicted the last 2 Eurovision winners ...

Comment

Actually the lad last night was reminding me of a story. Fcker introduced me to his gf with this story. Not sure if mentioned it before.

Was down in Acapulco and myself and this other guy had got so wasted. Was on my last warning as had been fired at least five times, but they needed a finance guy.

We went out and obv ended up in a strip club. We invited the girls back to the villa. Proper Scarface stuff with mountains of coke and about ten naked chicks in the pool. Literally had girls sucking coke off our dicks.

Got a bit carried away tbh as you’d imagine. Especially when the boss woke up and found us still in the pool with all the strippers at 9am – so was sure was going to be fired.

I was in charge of all the money for the business, which meant had about $20k in my room. Stuffed it all in my rucksack and then went to the beach in front of the villa. There was a jetski there and I was apparently trying to hire it to bring me to Cuba. (as the lad mentioned last night – think it’s a whole different ocean to the one in Acapulco).

There I am, fully dressed, trying to hire a jetski, when I see the boss and his security people legging it down to the beach after me. Tried to convince the jetski guy to hurry the fck up, but clearly he knew something was wrong. But sit on the jetski anyway with the $20k in my backpack and see that the guys from the villa are breaking their bollixes tripping over each other trying to reach me.

Meh, gave up in the end and they brought me back to the villa. They were asking me where the money was, but had put it in a wardrobe at that stage and eventually said ‘ah, right, that’s where it was all along’.

Didn’t even fire me (again) for it, but the legend lives on in the form of stories for introducing me to other people’s girlfriends.

She seemed quite appalled by the whole story, which just goes to show that girls are weird.
                                                                                            You just never fail to deliver. Proper cool story bro'.

Comment

Ireland vs UK Match Bet Thursday 12th May 2011, 22:00
                                                                                              Match Betting

Singles Only. Applies to the country from below that finishes in the highest position at the Eurovision Song Contest 2011. Bets void should Ireland not qualify.
                                                                                              United Kingdom 2/5
                                                                                              Ireland 7/4

I fancy Irelands shot at this one.
                                                                                              7/4 looks about Right.Blue have sold 9 million records around europe and have huge following in eastern europe. Jedwards song is catchy enough but terrible when performed live.
                                                                                              Estonia is the bet,catchy europop song and will get the baltic and rest of europe votes,take the 7/1 while u can.
                                                                                              Typing on phone so excuse grammer

Comment

...

Comment

Actually the lad last night was reminding me of a story. Fcker introduced me to his gf with this story. Not sure if mentioned it before.

Was down in Acapulco and myself and this other guy had got so wasted. Was on my last warning as had been fired at least five times, but they needed a finance guy.

We went out and obv ended up in a strip club. We invited the girls back to the villa. Proper Scarface stuff with mountains of coke and about ten naked chicks in the pool. Literally had girls sucking coke off our dicks.

Got a bit carried away tbh as you’d imagine. Especially when the boss woke up and found us still in the pool with all the strippers at 9am – so was sure was going to be fired.

I was in charge of all the money for the business, which meant had about $20k in my room. Stuffed it all in my rucksack and then went to the beach in front of the villa. There was a jetski there and I was apparently trying to hire it to bring me to Cuba. (as the lad mentioned last night – think it’s a whole different ocean to the one in Acapulco).

There I am, fully dressed, trying to hire a jetski, when I see the boss and his security people legging it down to the beach after me. Tried to convince the jetski guy to hurry the fck up, but clearly he knew something was wrong. But sit on the jetski anyway with the $20k in my backpack and see that the guys from the villa are breaking their bollixes tripping over each other trying to reach me.

Meh, gave up in the end and they brought me back to the villa. They were asking me where the money was, but had put it in a wardrobe at that stage and eventually said ‘ah, right, that’s where it was all along’.

Didn’t even fire me (again) for it, but the legend lives on in the form of stories for introducing me to other people’s girlfriends.

She seemed quite appalled by the whole story, which just goes to show that girls are weird.
                                                                                                  talk about going loco...
                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Any recommendations on a good e-reader for windows? Need to read a .chm file?
                                                                                                    Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Can someone pm me with shortstack's email plz?

EDIT: nvm found it.
                                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 09-05-11, 18:52.

Comment

Nice hand just before i finished up

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($7.38)
                                                                                                        MP ($175.56)
                                                                                                        CO ($10)
                                                                                                        Button ($11.48)
                                                                                                        SB ($62.79)
                                                                                                        Hero (BB) ($79.83)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J, J
                                                                                                        3 folds, Button bets $1.25, SB calls $1, Hero raises $4.50, 1 fold, SB calls $3.75

Flop: ($11.25) 9, J, 8 (2 players)
                                                                                                        SB checks, Hero bets $6, SB calls $6

Turn: ($23.25) 9 (2 players)
                                                                                                        SB checks, Hero bets $12.50, SB calls $12.50

River: ($48.25) 4 (2 players)
                                                                                                        SB checks, Hero bets $56.33 (All-In), SB calls $39.29 (All-In)

Total pot: $126.83

Results:
                                                                                                        SB had Q, 10 (straight flush, Queen high).
                                                                                                        Hero had J, J (full house, Jacks over nines).
                                                                                                        Outcome: SB won $123.83
                                                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                          Whats a good free fire wall? Also any recommendations for add-ons for firefox? I have ad blocker installed.
                                                                                                          The windows one ain't bad especially with the're security centre thingy.

FF add ons:
                                                                                                          Download helper
                                                                                                          New tab Home page
                                                                                                          FireFTP

There's loads of other i have but am i work ATM. I'll post more when I get in.

Comment

This is hilarious

Comment

this, we need the bets ASAP! are the heros in white suits actually in with a shout? Will the other Dana triumph again? What that german one going to wear?
                                                                                                              If europe takes to Opera, empty the wallets on France.
                                                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Our year?

Comment

Need a better Suarez song then that for next year

Comment

Kenny being given £100 million according to commentator to spend in the summer.
                                                                                                                    What positions to spend that kind of silly money on?

Comment

Kenny being given £100 million according to commentator to spend in the summer.
                                                                                                                      What positions to spend that kind of silly money on?
                                                                                                                      GK RB LB CB CB RM LM CM CM ST ST

Comment

OptaJoe Opta Sports
                                                                                                                        0:30 - Maxi Rodriguez's goal v Fulham is the fastest PL goal of the season at 30 secs, beating Javier Hernandez's yesterday (0:36). Perch.

Comment

Just listened to that Jedward song for the first time, it has to do well, it's far too gay not to.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X