X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny on points please.

Comment

The way Vegas absorbs these fights is wonderful - I was in the city for Barrara v Pacquio II in October 2007 and it barely blipped on the scale despite 15000 people arriving especially to watch it.
      Didn't even find out the result until I got back to Dublin.

Comment

lol, anyone that can should watch puppycam stream along side the boxing. They are beating the shit out of each other...

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Mayweather should run in and hit manny with a steel chair.

Comment

A 10-8 round.
            Boxing scoring is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
              Mayweather should run in and hit manny with a steel chair.
              Then challenge him to hell in the cell match for his title at Wrasslemania IIVIIVIISI

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                A 10-8 round.
                Boxing scoring is funny.
                So that's the equivalent of 3-0 in football, right?

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                  So that's the equivalent of 3-0 in football, right?
                  2-0.
                  That round was a 5-0.

Betfair seems to be down.

Comment

Potentially interesting http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056261828

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                      Everything looks fine here...

Comment

Hope Moseley calls Mayweather out to fight Manny after this

Comment

Manny will win on points I reckon. 13/8 on Paddy Power.

Comment

I will fight him.

Comment

Had €90 on that. Completes a 1400 winning weekend that I will do serious damage to later. Ship.

Comment

LOL at the drooltards booing.

Edit: Do they sell prawn sandwiches in Vegas?
                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Had €90 on that. Completes a 1400 winning weekend that I will do serious damage to later. Ship.
                                  Where did you win the rest?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                    LOL at the drooltards booing.

Edit: Do they sell prawn sandwiches in Vegas?
                                    All you can eat.

Comment

Pub Pokers and a horsie.

Comment

Playing poker like a genius.

Comment

Comment

If Chelsea win I will re create that pic.

Comment

If they win tomorrow?

Comment

Such a disappointing fight for the non boxing fan, blood thirsty masses (me). Probably would've been better off going to bed a few hours ago. The +EV option for me clearly would've been to put my son to bed a few hours later to facilitate my drinking and sports spectating. Would've felt pretty bad about it though. Responsible parenting FTL! My night's sleep has been reduced to a mere power nap.

Funny how they build the fight up for three fucking hours and then analyse it in three minutes. Also quite amusing how Ricky Hatton says "lickle".

Comment

If they win tomorrow?
                                                  Tomorrow our time. Today normal time.

Comment

FML.. Why did I choose now to make my first Poker Stars deposit? Anyone wanna plat a $5 6 player SNG?

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                      FML.. Why did I choose now to make my first Poker Stars deposit? Anyone wanna plat a $5 6 player SNG?
                                                      You were inspired by CHD's poker success.
                                                      If he can do it, then any two-bit donkey obviously can.

Comment

You were inspired by CHD's poker success.
                                                        If he can do it, then any two-bit donkey obviously can.
                                                        I crush the pub poker scene

Comment

You I should write a book.

Super Pub Poker System™
                                                          CHD on Pub Poker™
                                                          Kill Pub Poker™
                                                          The Theory of Pub Poker™

*I may do this for lols. Will have to play some pub poker first.
                                                          CHD, perhaps I should come play your pub poker for research.
                                                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 08-05-11, 06:13.

Comment

Sounds like a pretty terrible fight going by the thread on boards, glad I went to bed.

Some of Pacquiao's fight selections have been really suspect of late, and after the initial hysteria about him died down you're looking back at wins over completely washed up DLH and Mosely, a Hatton who should never have been at that level, lolClottey, a good win over a Cotto who hasn't looked the same since Margarito beat him and an admittedly impressive win over Margarito.

The longer we go without the PBF - Pacman fight at this stage the more damage it's doing to both their legacies IMO.

Comment

Interesting interview with Super Mario in the guardian today. The guy seems complex to say the least

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...er-city-fa-cup
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

2 hours to kill in Dub airport, too early to hit the bar?
                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

are fulltilt neteller withdrawals instant again? i need a pint

Comment

Really looking forward to the Wolves/WBA match, hopefully it'll be a cracker.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Just wondering if anyone is familiar with this situation.

We're going to the UK on hols in July and will be staying in Torquay for 2 weeks before heading up to Scotland so we booked a self catering apartment for 2 weeks. Before booking it, i sent them a couple of emails asking them have they wireless internet in the rooms and is i free because they don't have the info on their website. They replied back saying that it is wireless and free. I said great because i need it for business etc.

Got an email off them a few days later saying that we need to send an amount equal to 25% of the total cost as a deposit. We sent them 50% just to leave us less to pay when we get their. When they received that, we got another mail saying we need to pay the balance before June 18th. Now, i'm not mad about paying the full cost before i even see the place, let alone stay there.

Seemingly it's what happens in holiday resorts where you have to pay up front. If we pay up front, do we still have any comeback if there's anything wrong with the apartment, or if it doesn't have wifi when we get there? I think it's kinda strange that they need the full payment. Anyone ever find themselves in a similar boat?

Comment

@ Flushdraw, stayed in holiday apts in Lahinch a few years ago, all money was needed upfront so no probs there, with regards to any comebacks would say you'd be fine just like booking anything else really.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                            Just wondering if anyone is familiar with this situation.

We're going to the UK on hols in July and will be staying in Torquay for 2 weeks before heading up to Scotland so we booked a self catering apartment for 2 weeks. Before booking it, i sent them a couple of emails asking them have they wireless internet in the rooms and is i free because they don't have the info on their website. They replied back saying that it is wireless and free. I said great because i need it for business etc.

Got an email off them a few days later saying that we need to send an amount equal to 25% of the total cost as a deposit. We sent them 50% just to leave us less to pay when we get their. When they received that, we got another mail saying we need to pay the balance before June 18th. Now, i'm not mad about paying the full cost before i even see the place, let alone stay there.

Seemingly it's what happens in holiday resorts where you have to pay up front. If we pay up front, do we still have any comeback if there's anything wrong with the apartment, or if it doesn't have wifi when we get there? I think it's kinda strange that they need the full payment. Anyone ever find themselves in a similar boat?
                                                                            Booked a lot of stuff on priceline/hotwire and it was money up front.
                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

This is good.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeaCv03E2nU[/ame]

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Cheeky Wolves lay at 1.14 now. West Brom have recouped the most points from losing positions this year. They'd actually be bottom on first halfs alone this year. Wolves could get nervy defending the lead in the second half here imo.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                    Cheeky Wolves lay at 1.14 now. West Brom have recouped the most points from losing positions this year. They'd actually be bottom on first halfs alone this year. Wolves could get nervy defending the lead in the second half here imo.
                                                                                    Wouldn't disagree with you laying at those odds, can only see one winner here though WBA have absolutely nothing to play for, look the pits at the back from set pieces and can see Wolves scoring again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                      I've gone for this also. Good shout

Comment

Sitch has me addicted o2.5 cards in Stoke-Arsenal game @ Evs looks tasty given the number of cards they've both been picking up of late. The only thing that may worry me is that Stoke have nothing to play for but even still I don't think they're the type of team to not put up a fight every time they step foot on the pitch, especially at home.
                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

ship the hendon mob profile

Comment

Originally posted by Bubble King Nine View Post
                                                                                            ship the hendon mob profile
                                                                                            And the new name, how long did I say I'd leave it for last night? A week?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                              And the new name, how long did I say I'd leave it for last night? A week?
                                                                                              Dom will have to ban you for name changing

Comment

Hate all these slingy bastards who are passing themselves off as bowlers in cricket at the fucking moment!

Comment

Is the Manny Mosely fight worth a watch?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                    Is the Manny Mosely fight worth a watch?
                                                                                                    fairly shite tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                      Sitch has me addicted o2.5 cards in Stoke-Arsenal game @ Evs looks tasty given the number of cards they've both been picking up of late. The only thing that may worry me is that Stoke have nothing to play for but even still I don't think they're the type of team to not put up a fight every time they step foot on the pitch, especially at home.
                                                                                                      Bad blood between the two teams as well, gonna hop on that myself...

EDIT: I assume PP offer that market? Can't find it...
                                                                                                      Last edited by Keane; 08-05-11, 13:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                        Bad blood between the two teams as well, gonna hop on that myself...

EDIT: I assume PP offer that market? Can't find it...
                                                                                                        bet365 for me
                                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

DTguardian: #MUFC team sounds like: VDS; Fabio, Ferdinand, Vidic, O Shea; Valencia, Giggs, Carrick, Park; Rooney, Hernandez -> no Evra #CFC

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                            DTguardian: #MUFC team sounds like: VDS; Fabio, Ferdinand, Vidic, O Shea; Valencia, Giggs, Carrick, Park; Rooney, Hernandez -> no Evra #CFC
                                                                                                            ffl ffl

Comment

CHD predicts - Cech, Ivan, Luiz, Terry, Cole, Mikel, Essien, Lampard, Malouda, Anelka, Drogba

Comment

Unfortunately, I think Utd are going to roll in this one. Repeat of the CL QF...
                                                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Has the makings of a cracking game. I'd take the boring 0-0

Comment

Jesus I fucking hate Stoke.

Comment

lol at the 1-0 to the rugby team chant.

EDIT - swing low sweet chariot now. WP Stoke fans

Comment

lol WP Stoke fans.

Chant One

''1-0, to the rugby team''

Chant Two

They sing Swing Low Sweet Chariot in true rugby style.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                          Jesus I fucking hate Stoke.
                                                                                                                          I genuinely think they're awesome. Love watching their games.
                                                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X