This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
    hmm, looking at that Celtic Poker ad for dealers for Sunday. So broke was half-tempted to go for it. fml.
    Come down to JP's game, you can dance for pennies

Comment

Stupid hosting service. Even their chat is down. Apologies for the disruption folks

Comment

One of the best exponent's of the one liner joke on Dave right now.
        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

One more sleep and then off on holidays to...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ0V2VXcyPM[/ame]

Comment

Head melted

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
              Stupid hosting service. Even their chat is down. Apologies for the disruption folks
              IPB owe's me a new laptop, kicked the snot out of lappy when it wouldn't load IPB, I didn't check any other pages FML

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                IPB owe's me a new laptop, kicked the snot out of lappy when it wouldn't load IPB, I didn't check any other pages FML
                Owes me a dog for this also, kicked him up and down the room

Comment

site is running pretty shit lately, doubt it's my connection as its the only site i can't access whenever it goes down.
                  pretty tilting tbh

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                    Owes me a dog for this also, kicked him up and down the room
                    get a lion they are much tougher

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                      site is running pretty shit lately, doubt it's my connection as its the only site i can't access whenever it goes down.
                      pretty tilting tbh
                      Been onto support the last 30 mins or so. Think I am getting somewhere. Hopefully we'll have a resolution soon.

Comment

Been onto support the last 30 mins or so. Think I am getting somewhere. Hopefully we'll have a resolution soon.
                        lol
                        keep at the cunts

Comment

Seems to be back okay now thanks to Kev. Kev is awesome.
                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                            I wouldnt go counting any chickens yet.

Comment

Yore awesome Kev

Comment

Move back to boards?

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                  Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                  Yore awesome Kev

Comment

REMASTERED IN HD!!Official Music Video for Fight For Your Right (Revisited) Full Length performed by the Beastie Boys.Get the download of the full length vid...
                                    Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Kev

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Comment

hate to be the bearer of bad news kev but
                                          SPOILER
                                          SPOILER
                                          actually just realised that posting this is somewhat ironic

Comment

Keane fail?

Comment

Keane fail?
                                              I just like you

Comment

learning "please please please let me get what i want" on ukelele and finishing the last of my beer.

It's been one of those days.
                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Comment

My favourite video on youtube by far, It keeps giving and giving.

Basically for anyone who hasn't a clue about COD..the guy is killing his own teammates, he targets people he thinks he can get a reaction out of for the lolz..when he dies and is waiting to respawn he looks to see where that person is and kills him again. He has tones of videos on youtube and most of them are hilarious.

Watch from 2:10 onwards. So many brilliant lines in it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBVOahNlzog[/ame]

Comment

tight, bright lyrics, phat bass lines n funky riffs...

b boys back to what they do best + for free

http://hotsaucecommittee.com/

Comment

I've been killing my computer game teammates since I first got a computer ya pup.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                          I've been killing my computer game teammates since I first got a computer ya pup.
                                                          Make a video pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Just found out where y'all have been going during downtime. Fuck y'all
                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Too good to be true ?

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                                                                Make a video pleaseeeeeeeeeee
                                                                It was a long time ago, not sure where the commodore 64 has gotten to.
                                                                That said, I can't be sure that it was possible to play 2 player games and kill each other on that computer.

Comment

had to try... first attempt

dear god they're tasty...
                                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

OPR I had no joy in finding that page on Malaysia Airlines with deals from Ireland. Any help?

Comment

Oh the banter..pretty funny though.

IanJamesPoulter Ian Poulter
                                                                        Read very closely @McIlroyRory this will definitely help. #TwitPict http://twitpic.com/4tuf6g
                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Dear God

Watching this video makes it seem an odds on chance they practice incest.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XSkstqN2T0[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                            Too good to be true ?

Opr
                                                                            where did u see this qpr

Comment

Cheryl Cole ships being a judge on the american version of X-Factor.
                                                                              Wonder will they understand her.

Comment

anybody have a 3d monitor with the nvidia kit? worth it?

Gonna buy this i think, but I'd need the 3d kit for 130e as well, along with a new gfx card, I have an ATI and would need a nvidia

Comment

...
                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Cheapest Dublin to Hong Kong I can get on their website is €7060.

Just pick England (or anywhere) as your country and then enter DUB in the departure dropdown to get the Irish flights.
                                                                                    Bound to be a date combo somewhere with the advertised prices.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                      OPR I had no joy in finding that page on Malaysia Airlines with deals from Ireland. Any help?
                                                                                      It was a thread in BA on boards.

Don’t miss out on our latest flight deals to London and many other international destinations.

I have been trying to book myself but no luck yet.

Just saw this on Facebook. Starting in the morning is a MASSIVE sale with flights to Asia from €105 return.

Opr

Comment

Pic 1.

Where you playing the shorthanded tonight? Think TD pointed you out to me on the way in in the car

Edit: Saw post in the updates ul
                                                                                        Last edited by ghostface; 05-05-11, 23:35.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                          Dear God

Watching this video makes it seem an odds on chance they practice incest.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XSkstqN2T0
                                                                                          LOL Cork folk. The over-pronunciation of the 't' at the end of every tonight is beyond tilting.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                            Pic 1.

Where you playing the shorthanded tonight? Think TD pointed you out to me on the way in in the car
                                                                                            Nah, wasn't me. I was at hurling training in Mullingar. Unless I have a doppelgänger on the run in Dublin.

Must have been a different poster he mixed me up with. Going to try and make the IPB live game though, if the dates work out for me that is.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                              Nah, wasn't me. I was at hurling training in Mullingar. Unless I have a doppelgänger on the run in Dublin.

Must have been a different poster he mixed me up with. Going to try and make the IPB live game though, if the dates work out for me that is.
                                                                                              lol I was sure that it was Carl Morrisey that posted that there, had to check it a few times now not sure, odd

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                Oh the banter..pretty funny though.
                                                                                                quality, hear kellys is shut

climbed up knocknarea last sunday via car park and came down thru the forest straight into my estate, nvr went down that way b4, great trek

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                  lol I was sure that it was Carl Morrisey that posted that there, had to check it a few times now not sure, odd
                                                                                                  Ah okay, sound. Just stop smoking that funny stuff yeah?

Comment

Ah okay, sound. Just stop smoking that funny stuff yeah?
                                                                                                    I have to get back to that, the world seems crazy without it

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                                      quality, hear kellys is shut

climbed up knocknarea last sunday via car park and came down thru the forest straight into my estate, nvr went down that way b4, great trek
                                                                                                      Aye. On the job hunt again. Probably a good thing as the money was just about keeping me ticking over but I knew something was up so didn't want to leave or ask for a bump up. Also I've to get motivated to get something soon and if I do it'll be an improvement in money.

Yeah man it's the only way to to do it..actually more fun if you go up that way to the cairn and circle around and come back down roughly the same route. What did you do with the car?
                                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

On the car pics one, I think I found the winner off a different site.

Not going to embed it as it's not small enough imo for the BBV

Comment

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_l...2/DSC_0264.JPG
                                                                                                          Definitely.
                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Aye. On the job hunt again. Probably a good thing as the money was just about keeping me ticking over but I knew something was up so didn't want to leave or ask for a bump up. Also I've to get motivated to get something soon and if I do it'll be an improvement in money.

Yeah man it's the only way to to do it..actually more fun if you go up that way to the cairn and circle around and come back down roughly the same route. What did you do with the car?
                                                                                                            was up with gf's bro + his gal... he had car back at mine so jusy got lift back up to carpark...was totally spontaneous trek, wasnt sure if we'd get back that way...forest is pretty cool spot

wtf was the story with all those flies round strandhill last week, real end o days shit

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                                              was up with gf's bro + his gal... he had car back at mine so jusy got lift back up to carpark...was totally spontaneous trek, wasnt sure if we'd get back that way...forest is pretty cool spot

wtf was the story with all those flies round strandhill last week, real end o days shit
                                                                                                              lol yeah first time in about 3 years me and one of the lads decided to go for a pint during the day (as in first time I started drinking during the day and not continued into the night) was last Thursday. Just as I'm out the door the mother and her 2 friends come in the door complaining they, along with about 200 people, were ran from the beach by these flies. Thinking she was over reacting I headed down regardless. Exactly like you say, mad shit! Swarming all over light coloured cars like it was a carcass on the plains of Africa. The really weird thing was they were gone again within the hour. Wasn't down there since but heard they've been back since, but not in the same numbers. Was weird all right!

Cliffs: I ramble
                                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

pic 3

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_l...2/DSC_0264.JPG
                                                                                                                this trumps them all excellent potential for IPB pimpage on the door
                                                                                                                48

Comment

Cool fucking beans

Caf managed to get to the final table of tonights event. Pretty sick that one of the guys from the team in 1st place also got there. Looking really like we're going to be in 2nd place going into the final event next Thursday. The Vegas dream is still on!

WP Caf and team. Go team CoolBeans!

Comment

The Secret Footballer: What angered me was the way both sets of players, but particularly Barcelona's, kept hitting the ground

Anybody been reading this series of articles?

I was doubtful before but this most recent one has me nearly convinced its all made up.
                                                                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

lol yeah first time in about 3 years me and one of the lads decided to go for a pint during the day (as in first time I started drinking during the day and not continued into the night) was last Thursday. Just as I'm out the door the mother and her 2 friends come in the door complaining they, along with about 200 people, were ran from the beach by these flies. Thinking she was over reacting I headed down regardless. Exactly like you say, mad shit! Swarming all over light coloured cars like it was a carcass on the plains of Africa. The really weird thing was they were gone again within the hour. Wasn't down there since but heard they've been back since, but not in the same numbers. Was weird all right!

Cliffs: I ramble
                                                                                                                      ya, down the 7th in the golf club, they started swarming, they were hammering into my ear...bent down to see em against blue sky and it was choas tokyo rush hour 70s b movie swarm of locusts shit, hammered us for 4 holes til we packed it in..golf ball would be black with them when ud reach ball. nuts

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                      X