Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figured it would be Mizzonies , they are probably the only ones who stay open so late.
    Their pizza is disappointing.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
      Am I mad to think about putting a few quid on LA to get out of it ? Haven't looked at the odds but if they win tomorrow they take it back to LA and then anything could happen. Might be worth a sneaky few quid as the odds must be huge.

ughhh Rondo

Opr
      I've seen nothing of LA in the playoffs. All their games have been on too late.

Best odds I've seen is 15/2 which is an absolute joke considering the 0-98 history from 0-3.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
        I figured it would be Mizzonies , they are probably the only ones who stay open so late.
        Their pizza is disappointing.
        No you didn't.

Comment

How far would these Miz guys be prepared to travel?

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
            I've seen nothing of LA in the playoffs. All their games have been on too late.

Best odds I've seen is 15/2 which is an absolute joke considering the 0-98 history from 0-3.
            That is horrible odds considering the stat I posted earlier about teams being 98-0 in coming back from a 3-0 deficit I was expecting in and around 30's.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
              How far would these Miz guys be prepared to travel?
              You could meet them halfway.

Comment

Looks like a broken arm for Rondo
                Yay! Just a dislocation.

Big shot from Chalmers. Hopefully Celtics can withstand the inevitable Heat run in the 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                  You could meet them halfway.
                  I cant, I woke up today and I was very sick and it's yucky outside so I might get even sicker

Comment

That was a big quarter for the Celtics and Rajon looks ok. I could of done without that 3 pointer from Chalmers just before the end. Again its Chalmers and Anthony who are keeping Miami in with a shot. The big guys for them are doing nothing. Pierce and Garnett were exceptional in that quarter.
                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I cant, I woke up today and I was very sick and it's yucky outside so I might get even sicker
                      I feel bad for you my fellow wolf.

Lottie is a quiet cunt tonight.

Comment

D'oh.. "X'd" out of a tournament a while ago when I went all in and lost. Just realised about 20 mins later after I accidentally unplugged the laptop and it restarted that I still had chips left.
                        On the plus side, I managed to spin the last 10c in my account into a $5.50 SNG buyin in the meantime. An evening of mild entertainment continues. Went to Tesco earlier to buy a bottle of wine and the had a good deal on Captain Morgans. €20 for 1L. I won't be stopping until the fight finishes.

Was coming back from Tesco the other night, when I passed a friendly dogooder waving a lady out of her parking space in what seemed like a relatively simple maneuver. As I drew closer, I discovered it was most probably unsolicited guidance when I heard him mumble "Jaysus, it's not a bleedin bus you're drivin" in typical Junkie drawl.
                        He clocked me, just as the lady drove off and gave me the usual "spare me 2 euro for a hostel" spiel. I truthfully told him I had no money to spare.
                        It was then that I witnessed the greatest peice of junkie improvisation ever... " Eh, ya don't wanna buy this jacket, do ya?"

Comment

No you didn't.
                          Yes, I did.
                          Where are you dave?

I feel bad for you my fellow wolf.

Lottie is a quiet cunt tonight.
                          This is offensive.

Comment

Seriously how the fuck is Rondo back out ? Shaq is still funny

Opr

Comment

Ugh I'm so sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepy

Comment

Where are you dave?

Athy

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                  Ugh I'm so sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepy
                                  Me too, might pretend I didn't order pizza when the delivery comes.

Comment

Is 'Rondo' his name, or an abbreviation of a longer name?
                                    I feel left out by not knowing who your sportspeople are.

Comment

I am wide awake.

Hello Dave In Athy. If by chance you were in my building, I would have brought you some curry.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                        Is 'Rondo' his name, or an abbreviation of a longer name?
                                        I feel left out by not knowing who your sportspeople are.
                                        Rajon Rondo.

NBA is great. Give it a chance AJ

Comment

Don't really understand basketball, apart from on the most basic level. Really should be cheering for the Celtics as my mother and stepdad are both Bostonians. Find it kinda difficult to care though with the lack of media coverage here.
                                          Probably says more about me than anything else, but I'd imagine it's true for a lot of people, how influenced we are by the media. If it got the same amount of coverage here as the premier league we'd probably all be basketball fans too. I feel so impressionable.

Comment

I am wide awake.

Hello Dave In Athy. If by chance you were in my building, I would have brought you some curry.
                                            Hi. Where is your building?

I moved here 7 years ago from South Africa. I cant believe all you white folk like B Ball aswel.

Comment

We'd like it even more if we could jump.

Comment

Hi. Where is your building?

I moved here 7 years ago from South Africa. I cant believe all you white folk like B Ball aswel.
                                                It is in Dublin

Welcome to Ireland. Please leave your racist stereotypes at the door.

Comment

Rajon Rondo.

NBA is great. Give it a chance AJ
                                                  I have a problem with any sport which makes scoring too easy. Soccers acceptance of a 0-0 marks it out from the rest - basketballs embracement of 97-89 causes me to doubt it's merit.

Comment

Right, I'm going to bed, I'll probably be back in a while.

Comment

Lovely pizza imo

Comment

I have a problem with any sport which makes scoring too easy. Soccers acceptance of a 0-0 marks it out from the rest - basketballs embracement of 97-89 causes me to doubt it's merit.
                                                        And defense is still the key to the game.

And its entertainment and sport. A 0-0 draw is usually not good viewing.
                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Ah fuck it I am off to bed god knows when this fight will start. Well done the Celtic's.

Opr

Comment

Anyone here at Drive By Truckers tonihght? Fucking immense gig. One of the best I've been too in years.
                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Valid point. I suppose that's what makes it endearing to me. Completely different than our sports. Games can change in an instant since the sport is all about momentum which makes it more exciting. The level of athleticism in the sport is off the charts too.

Anyhow, nice win from the C's. It'll be interesting to see whether they can carry today's momentum into game 4. Another must win game for them.

Comment

I'd guess the Manny/Sugar Shane fight will be around 4.30. Fancy this one will be over soon and the big one is next.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                  And defense is still the key to the game.

And its entertainment and sport. A 0-0 draw is usually not good viewing.
                                                                  But thats the great thing about soccer - it doesn't guarantee you anything, and it feels no obligation to entertain you.
                                                                  It might be MUFC 7, Chelsea 6 tomorrow after the most open game in history, and it might be 0-1 after the most boring 90 minutes in the history of the sport.

Comment

Yeah, with sports like that I find myself using football comparisons with the scorelines. "So, this is the equivalent of 3-0?"
                                                                    It's like an inbuilt homing device, much the same as when in a foreign city I'd find myself thinking something like "So, I suppose this is Prague's Temple Bar.."

Comment

It might be MUFC 7, Chelsea 6 tomorrow after the most open game in history
                                                                      I will give you odds on this.

Comment

Ivey gonna Ivey.
                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                          Ivey gonna Ivey.
                                                                          thought he was in hiding

Comment

I will give you odds on this.
                                                                            I suspect you will try to RDIII/H2G2 me (cumbersome verb) and give me 3/1 or something. I will accept 100000000000000000000/1.

Comment

These two boxers appear to be falling asleep on each other.

Comment

I suspect you will try to RDIII/H2G2 me (cumbersome verb) and give me 3/1 or something. I will accept 100000000000000000000/1.
                                                                                I will double that.

Comment

I doubt that I could afford to pay out on that should the score transpire.
                                                                                  This is the honesty you get with SHD Sports.

Comment

I will double that.

Comment

The veetle link I was watching that was showing the basketball and was meant to be show two lads thumping the heads off each other has gone offline.
                                                                                      Does anyone have any other/s?

Comment

The veetle link I was watching that was showing the basketball and was meant to be show two lads thumping the heads off each other has gone offline.

Comment

You can knock down to mine.

Comment

You can knock down to mine.
                                                                                            I will be there momentarily.

I think she was making that up as she went along.

Maybe the loser country should get to sing a second song too.
                                                                                            Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 08-05-11, 03:44.

Comment

another one here
                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

LL Cool J?

Comment

Both streams are jumpy for me. bah.

Comment

uhhhhhhhhhhhLets get ready to rummmmmmmmmmmmmmmble

Comment

Both streams are jumpy for me. bah.
                                                                                                      +1 anyone got anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                                        LL Cool J?
                                                                                                        stream must be a few minutes behind. maybe all the jumps.

Comment

Ray Von Barnevald tune, yayyyy.

Comment

stream must be a few minutes behind. maybe all the jumps.
                                                                                                            Great first round.

Comment

better one here

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Best entrance music ever.

na na na na na na na THUNDER!!

Comment

O'Reilly Autoparts stole Dunnes Stores slogan or visa versa.

Comment

Manny! Manny! Manny! Manny!

Comment

Thanks DP, working well.

Comment

BOXING! BOXING! BOXING!

Comment

lol they got the gay ref for the fight.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X