Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got this in the post from Barretstown, personally signed with a lovely message inside:

I'd forgotten all about it, but it stems from this thread started by careca.

I wouldn't usually be the charitable type, but fair play to careca for the suggestion, it was a great idea.

Comment

how do you snap call this shit?!

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 3.3 Tournament, 800/1600 Blinds 200 Ante (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t124979)
      Hero (SB) (t99161)
      BB (t88408)
      UTG (t105652)
      MP (t23021)
      CO (t36585)

Hero's M: 27.54

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, A
      4 folds, Hero bets t4800, BB raises to t11200, Hero raises to t98961 (All-In), BB calls t77008 (All-In)

Flop: (t177616) K, 3, 3 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t177616) 2 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t177616) 4 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t177616

Results:
      Hero had J, A (one pair, threes).
      BB had A, 2 (two pair, threes and twos).
      Outcome: t177616 returned to BB

Comment

Gomes is entertainment.

Comment

LOL Spurs. LOL Gomes. LOL Charlie Adam. LOL Referee. LOL Everyone.

Comment

Unbeliviable scenes.
            This would be a hilarious second miss...
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
              This reminds me that I forgot all about Dexter half way through season 5 ... Was it worth persisting with?
              It ended in a complete train wreck of an episode.

Just about to watch the Fringe season finale, looking forward this one.

Opr

Comment

Some good pelanty action in this game.
                Profit before people.

Comment

Wow some strike by Defoe.

Comment

Game needs three more penalties for a grandstand finish.

Comment

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Great finish to the Spurs game. Blackpool deserved all 3 points, Charlie Adam deserved red.

Gareth Bale's last game in a Spurs shirt?

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                          Great finish to the Spurs game. Blackpool deserved all 3 points, Charlie Adam deserved red.

Gareth Bale's last game in a Spurs shirt?
                          Bales injury looked nasty. I dont see anyone buying him in the summer if its broken.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                            Bales injury looked nasty. I dont see anyone buying him in the summer if its broken.
                            I only looked at it once, and it looked like a break. Still feel queezy thinking about it.

Hope United snap him up to replace Giggs. Can always dream .

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYGe0yltCAE&feature=autoplay&list=AVGxdCwV VULXdvUAUQNCSeQ7NRUVSef4VL&index=4&playnext=3[/ame]
                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

They said on the stream that I watched that it is an ankle injury and not a break.

Comment

Here's a still of it, looks pretty bad but not necessarily broken. The fact that they were assessing it in the dressing room 15 minutes later is probably an ok sign...

SPOILER

Comment

For some reason this reminded me of when Tony Soprano first meets his mother's new Jamaican housekeeper.

'let's get one thing straight. In the hours you're here taking care of my mother, no ganja. OK?'

Comment

Who's up watching the boxing tonight anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                        Wasn't planning on it but might be tempted. I'm sure I'll come up with the money later on......
                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Here's a still of it, looks pretty bad but not necessarily broken. The fact that they were assessing it in the dressing room 15 minutes later is probably an ok sign...

SPOILER
                                          If theres not a fracture there somewhere hell surely have ligament and tendon damage look nasty.

Comment

Barbara Berlusconi really is the hotness.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

New SnG's on Stars seems shit.

Comment

yep
                                                should be a good stream for it
                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                  yep
                                                  should be a good stream for it
                                                  Is it PPV or just on Sky?

Comment

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Sky Sports 1, coverage starts at 2am.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                        Coverage at 2? Ugh maybe not so.
                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                          Sweet.

Anybody able to make any case for Mosely at all?

Comment

just sky
                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Sweet.

Manny might trip and injure himself on his way to the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                Good piece by Mogan Kelly along those lines

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...296372123.html
                                                                I wish Morgan would stop ripping off the BBV
                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Manny will win on points I reckon. 13/8 on Paddy Power.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                      I wish Morgan would stop ripping off the BBV
                                                                      He sounds really pissed off, LOL @ Puerto Rico.

MMoore McDowell was quite good about it on the radio today, saying Morgan is probably being played by IMF Sources on the Honahan angle as if Lenihan was really playing hardball he would have had to fire Honahan for the radio interview.
                                                                      Obv MMD doesn't argue with any of the fundamentals.
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Sweet.

Nope, Manny will stop him

Comment

Cashed in 7 of the last 8 MTTs I played on PokerStars.
                                                                          The bad news is the biggest win was $27.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                            Some good pelanty action in this game.
                                                                            I think the football gods conspire to make there be as much pelanty incidents as is physically possible on every match Waddle commentates on. It's almost parody the amount of times he uses that word.
                                                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Just flopped quad 7s. Only happens online.

Comment

Boooom! Milan just clinched their first title in seven years in fine Italian style, a 0-0 draw.

Throwing this one out there too, Thiago Silva is the best CB in the world. Hasn't made a single mistake all season and is unbelievable on the ball too.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Penalty..............ffs that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                    Penalty..............ffs that is all.
                                                                                    [ ] Has ESPN.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Sovereign bankruptcies drag on for years as creditors hold out for better terms, or sell to so-called vulture funds that engage in endless litigation overseas to have national assets such as aircraft impounded in the hope that they can make a sufficient nuisance of themselves to be bought off.
                                                                                      Could this be a factor as to why there was talk of selling off the state run companies, or is that a bit of a stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                        Pelanty..............ffs that is all.
                                                                                        fyp
                                                                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Standing at the bus stop killing time reading bbv thinking about whether it's odd I feel closer to the old folk than the youngins when the bus appears, and the rain gets heavier. In sync, me and and the old dude at the stop put up our collars. Fml.

Comment

8,073 Sq. Feet apartment for sale for 99k, pity it's in Limerick.

http://www.daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=589992&s[provider_id]=1

Comment

Pacman in a car accident today

Comment

WTF was he thinking?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NuiBuGTUkE&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

For the fight noobs amongst us (me)

Will there be streams?
                                                                                                  What are they fighting for?
                                                                                                  Who is fav to win?
                                                                                                  Any other important cliffs?

Comment

Any streams for the Kentucky Derby?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                      Weird one on the news there. A woman died in a house fire last night in Drogheda.

She was in Ireland with her sister to attend a funeral of a woman who died in a fire last week at the same house.

Both accidental apparently.

Serious case of run bad there imo

link
                                                                                                      There is no way that was random.
                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post

Will there be streams?
                                                                                                        Should be.

livefootyonline.com are definitely streaming it, I can PM you my PW for that if you don't have one later cos I have Sky.

It's just a prize fight. Belts are pretty much meaningless in modern boxing, it's all about who's the pound-for-pound best fighter.

Pacman is the P4P king by a mile at the moment, Mosely got fairly pounded by Mayweather a few months ago, this will basically be a test to see if Pacman can beat him as badly.

Who is fav to win?
                                                                                                        Pacquaio AINEC.

Not that I can think of at the moment...

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                          Any streams for the Kentucky Derby?
                                                                                                          What are you on? I'm just having very small money on Bo Rail's horse and a few on O'Briens one for fun.

SPOILER
                                                                                                          http://www.justin.tv/hawkeye34
                                                                                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Will there be streams?
                                                                                                            Here ye go,

Who is fav to win?

Due to calcium carbonate deposits, ie tiny animal shells creating them over millions and millions of years, I'd guess these ones are pretty important, to science anyway...

Hope this all helps
                                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

latest community is very good.
                                                                                                              It's really, really good.
                                                                                                              Awesome in fact.
                                                                                                              I think I'll watch it again

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                                What are you on? I'm just having very small money on Bo Rail's horse and a few on O'Briens one for fun.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                Thanks! I've no bet on it, I'd be lying if I said I knew anything about any of the runners tbh. Still keen to watch it though. Hope O' Brien's wins.

Comment

gonna watch one more david attenborough and then its off to bed

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                    Thanks! I've no bet on it, I'd be lying if I said I knew anything about any of the runners tbh. Still keen to watch it though. Hope O' Brien's wins.
                                                                                                                    What time is it on at

Comment

Originally posted by EmptyNoodle View Post
                                                                                                                      What time is it on at
                                                                                                                      11.24

Comment

...
                                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          Small fortune on Uncle Mo for me.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X