Clear All

Cathal Pendred up next.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      Cathal Pendred up next.
      Ty
      airport, lol

Comment

Jesus, this is getting embarrassing for the Colts.

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
          Jesus, this is getting embarrassing for the Colts.
          Yeah I've switched over. Pointless watching now
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

'Carl' Pendred up next?! Same at the weigh in yesterday

Comment

Goldberg is unreal for the mistakes.

Comment

SPOILER
                Pendred is a tough fecker! Thought he was gone

Comment

SPOILER
                  First Round Spencer, Pendred looking a bit out of his depth
                  The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

UFC

SPOILER
                    Pendreds standup is so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                      SPOILER
                      First Round Spencer, Pendred looking a bit out of his depth
                      Very much so
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

SPOILER
                        Needs to get him to the ground early in round 3 to have any chance
                        The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

SPOILER
                          Might have stolen that 2nd round, can he get out of jail again?!?!

Comment

SPOILER
                            did he Nick that round?
                            airport, lol

Comment

SPOILER
                              Does Kavanagh actually believe Pendred won second or it a positive outlook thing? Presume the latter. He did the same thing in Gunnar Nelson's last fight telling him he was ahead on points after rnd4 when he clearly wasn't

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                I'll be a pats fan in 2 weeks time

Comment

Expected time for McGregor, half 4 ish?
                                  airport, lol

Comment

SPOILER
                                    lol wtf???? hometown decision!

Comment

SPOILER
                                      UFC isn't like boxing UFC isn't crooked. Well what a load of bollocks. How could he have won the first round

Comment

SPOILER
                                        lol
                                        SPOILER
                                        awww man, wish I had added him now as should have known it was rigged
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

SPOILER
                                          lol what the fuck is that
                                          airport, lol

Comment

SPOILER
                                            Joke of a decision. Even Dana White and Joe Rogan flat out called it a robbery. Disgusting to see someone get dicked like that. Spencer was MUCH better than Pendred
                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

SPOILER
                                              lol a Judge had it 30-27 Pendred

Bit of a robbery

Comment

That guy was robbed

Comment

SPOILER
                                                  lol what a robbery, he lost every round

Comment

SPOILER
                                                    Am I the only one who thought his arm went up way too early? Also Specer's corner man had a look at the scorecard before it was announced and just smiled/

Comment

SPOILER
                                                      gnite cunce
                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

SPOILER
                                                        Am I the only one who thought his arm went up way too early? Also Specer's corner man had a look at the scorecard before it was announced and just smiled/
                                                        SPOILER
                                                        Fighters always do that

There is a case for giving Pendred 2 and 3 but I thought he would be lucky to get a split decision. Hometown decision kinda.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                          SPOILER

Comment

If it goes to points
                                                            SPOILER
                                                            CMG cant lose with such shite judging. Actually think CMG may struggle here if he gets clipped early by Siver

Comment

Siver seems like a beast.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                SPOILER
                                                                fighters always do that, standard confident that I have won move
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                  Pendred is absolutely blessed to be 3-0 in UFC, last fight before tonight he was very lucky to get decision and tonight was an absolute farce. Needs to either improve his stand up game dramatically or just go for takedowns constantly, nobody trying to stand and bang if it doesn't play to your strengths.

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                    Pendred is absolutely blessed to be 3-0 in UFC, last fight before tonight he was very lucky to get decision and tonight was an absolute farce. Needs to either improve his stand up game dramatically or just go for takedowns constantly, nobody trying to stand and bang if it doesn't play to your strengths.
                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                    He has no future in the UFC imo. Seems like a really nice guy but he is over rated and the jammiest fucker I have seen in years.

Comment

We'll claim this buck too
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Only if he wins!

Comment

If you were unlucky enough to have cruel enough parents to call you Norman, it shouldn't kick in till you're 55. You should be let pick another name to use until then
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                            He has no future in the UFC imo. Seems like a really nice guy but he is over rated and the jammiest fucker I have seen in years.
                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                            Hard to see him progressing alright but they'll prob keep him around just to keep McGregor happy? He can afford a few losses now too and still have a decent record on paper, 3-3 or whatever.

Comment

UFC
                                                                              SPOILER

Comment

Hall should knock this guy out pretty quick then we get treated to Cerrone v Henderson which will quickly be followed by McGOAT getting a highlight reel knockout.

Be in bed in an hour.

Comment

Here's hoping!! On early/ko finishes in 2 of them. Avoided cowboys fight as my head says he will lose and I don't wanna bet against him
                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I havent done a tap in work today. I am quite hungover and reading about the chap who found out he was being cheated on on reddit!

This is part 3 but the rest is linked in the OP:

If its true... the poor bastard. I felt awful for him reading it.

Back to watching fighting now... enough of that girly shit.
                                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                      that head could have taken a few more digs
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                        I havent done a tap in work today. I am quite hungover and reading about the chap who found out he was being cheated on on reddit!

This is part 3 but the rest is linked in the OP:

If its true... the poor bastard. I felt awful for him reading it.

Back to watching fighting now... enough of that girly shit.
                                                                                        Been following that all night. Class!

Comment

Been following that all night. Class!
                                                                                          You think its real?

I have my doubts tbh. Either way, riveting stuff.
                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

You think its real?

I have my doubts tbh. Either way, riveting stuff.
                                                                                            His latest updates make me think its a huge level. Will see when he posts up evidence today.

Comment

His latest updates make me think its a huge level. Will see when he posts up evidence today.
                                                                                              Yeah I agree, and some of the details he includes in the story are unusual. I guess he could just be a very rational and calm person so he is writing what he feels is pertinent. I know if it was me, I'd have snapped a long time ago.

Comment

tree fiddy
                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

anyone got a link was watching on mobdro but just went offline?
                                                                                                  thanks
                                                                                                  The smarter you play the luckier you'll be
                                                                                                  MTT Calender 2015

Comment

.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuttkickker View Post
                                                                                                      anyone got a link was watching on mobdro but just went offline?
                                                                                                      thanks
                                                                                                      Scroll down the mobdro sports there's another bt
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Yeah I agree, and some of the details he includes in the story are unusual. I guess he could just be a very rational and calm person so he is writing what he feels is pertinent. I know if it was me, I'd have snapped a long time ago.
                                                                                                        The wifes reaction to being caught, His brother kissing and making up in 20 mins and keeping his cards close to his chest all seem off to me.

If it is true he is a strange chap.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                          Scroll down the mobdro sports there's another bt
                                                                                                          Or Fox
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                            tree fiddy
                                                                                                            If he ends it with one of those lines it will be the best level in the history of the internet.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                                              Cerrone looking more comfortable than I expected so far in this one. Not saying he's winning, just doesn't look bothered hah
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

here we go

Comment

Get these yanks outta the ring
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                    tree fiddy
                                                                                                                    Explain?
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

The second anyone speaks about how great God is, I literally instantly stop liking them, lols.
                                                                                                                      Hype time and such now, <1.5 rounds PLEASEEEEE!
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Lets not have a typical Irish bottling tyvm

CHOO CHOO

Comment

Murray's bar is an awful shithole
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X