X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
    Strip club ye?

There's one near my hotel in Time's Square but it looks kinda shitty, think Scores would be the place to go. $7 for two bottles in the place I'm in which I had to do a double rake on, on the way here I was approached on the street for weed or coke Hitch would've snapped his handed off $60 for an 8 ball.
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Just saw katie Taylor advertising a new insurance company so went on to the site for a quote. very impressed as the cheapest all along for me and colm for fully comp was 423 E

Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
        Feel very Hitchesque having a few beers on my own killing some time in a bar in Greenwich Village called Fat Black Pussy Cat.
        Cool Pub Danny. Went to a comedy show there before. Bob dylan used to frequent.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
          Cool Pub Danny. Went to a comedy show there before. Bob dylan used to frequent.
          Yeah I'm digging the place it's pretty cool, heading to a comedy show myself just around the corner from it in a bit, mate I'm in New York with is "networking" he's having drinks with a SNL writer so hopefully it works out for him.
          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            A mate of mine is doing some travelling next month, and planning on taking 6 months out to head off his own and his travel plan is "Israel, Egypt, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia and aslong as I have money left, Aus and New Zealand."

He's taking a tent and planning on camping out or in hostels where possible. He's a 6ft3 bald, bearded, pasty white guy with tattoos so he won't exactly blend in!

Anyone got any tips or tricks, places to go to/avoid, or any general do's or don'ts that i can pass on to him? Thanks
            Israel? Jesus. You honestly couldn't pay me to go to Israel.

Basically I wouldn't advise camping in any of the SE Asian countries. Hostels are so cheap it shouldn't even be considered. I am pretty sure he'd be robbed and or arrested.
            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
              Is there some trick to reading Reddit? I have tried reading discussions on it a few times but find it just confusing and close out of it.
              I jsut read OPs, usually that are updated with relevant posts.
              Threads are a nightmare though. I never browse it either, just a mess.

Wonder will they give Pendred someone good next so he gets beat and can cut him. He has looked pretty woeful in all his fights. Holohan look good? Only getting to watch em later
              Paddy is good. Very slick bjj. High level purple belt.
              Pendred is woeful, his strikign is poor, and I don't even rate his grappling. He plos people down with Rugby tackles, but there's no skill there. No passes, or setting stuff up. Just mauls in for it. Any fighter with average striking, or decent TTD beats him easy. His 3-0 record is a gift, he's been paid the absolutely max possible for his performances.

Know anything about the Irish chap fighting on the Sweden card? Not sure where all these lads are popping up from now
              Neil Seery. He's fought twice already, a close loss to brad picket and a win in Dublin. Was supposed to fight in sydney but broke a rib.

His teammate Paul Redmond is fighting too. Very good fighter.
              Joe Duffy is the real one to watch out of the second wave of irish fighters.

By my count there's 8 irish fighters on the roster now. Good times for irish mma.
              Originally posted by CHD View Post
              Trains with seery and has a good ground game apparently. Only seen him fight once.

Duffy will be good. Henry Fadipe who held the EFC WW title has moved to SBG, be interesting to see if they can make him a killer.
              That's interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                Israel? Jesus. You honestly couldn't pay me to go to Israel.

Basically I wouldn't advise camping in any of the SE Asian countries. Hostels are so cheap it shouldn't even be considered. I am pretty sure he'd be robbed and or arrested.
                That's pretty much what i've been trying to tell him!

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                  It is and it isn't, he's so placid and friendly that I think if we turned our back he'd be gone with the first person who decided to show him a bit of affection

We're more concerned with whether or not the move would be good for him, a lot of upheaval in getting him to where we're going and the added potential of quarantine and all the rest. There's clearly a selfish element at work in terms of the reduced options we will have for housing etc, but there's definitely a big part of trying to work out what's best for him too.

It's funny but selling the house, moving country, leaving family and friends behind, potentially reducing our business opportunities all done with barely a twinge, but the dog has us awake at night trying to minimise the impact
                  Hi Iago,

We moved to Spain a couple of years ago, we brought our 2 year old (at the time) cat. I was leaning towards the aul, cats are independent, just release her into the wild and she will find a home, camp. But the Mrs. and daughter were having none of it.
                  Point is, EU rules are pretty easy, get your dog the required shots/treatments/chip, rabies, tapeworm etc, and a pet passport and you can move freely with in the EU. Pretty sure Malta are signed up to the same rules but discuss with your vet if you are not sure.

Cost us a fortune (I know you are money smart) but it was worth it because I know the Mrs. and daughter would still be crying about leaving the cat behind. I had to buy a cheap car and drive here because Aer Lingus and Ryanair don't transport pets and we didn't want to put her in a commercial truck.

Fast forward a couple of years and she is well settled and spends her time terrorizing all the feral cats around here. She's only a small cat and all the street cats are big tough bastards, there were a few fights and some blood spilled but they don't come near her or the garden anymore.

Comment

Went to Wild today and quite enjoyed it.

Then suffered the horror of watching most of Outcast tonight with Hayden Christensen and Nicolas Cage having been trolled by Rotten Tomatoes. I had seen from one site that they were knights during The Crusades times, and Rotten Tomatoes said it turns into a monster picture and is inspired by Celtic mythology. Turned out that is a different Outcast and they had the wrong cast list on the page. FML.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                      I jsut read OPs, usually that are updated with relevant posts.
                      Threads are a nightmare though. I never browse it either, just a mess.

Paddy is good. Very slick bjj. High level purple belt.
                      Pendred is woeful, his strikign is poor, and I don't even rate his grappling. He plos people down with Rugby tackles, but there's no skill there. No passes, or setting stuff up. Just mauls in for it. Any fighter with average striking, or decent TTD beats him easy. His 3-0 record is a gift, he's been paid the absolutely max possible for his performances.

Neil Seery. He's fought twice already, a close loss to brad picket and a win in Dublin. Was supposed to fight in sydney but broke a rib.

His teammate Paul Redmond is fighting too. Very good fighter.
                      Joe Duffy is the real one to watch out of the second wave of irish fighters.

By my count there's 8 irish fighters on the roster now. Good times for irish mma.

That's interesting
                      My good friends' kids have been doing wrestling and Brazilian jujitsu since they were around 10 years old and are now 16 and 18. Their training and diet regimes are impressive and watching them spar in the back garden is frighting, the sound of the kicks and punches (with the training padding on) is hardcore shit. Definitely wouldn't like to take a punch from them.
                      They are members of that Conor McG gym and bus in and out from Kildare and also travel around Europe to fight.
                      I know you don't just "become" an MMA fighter, there is a lot of talent and sheer guts needed to get you there. Hat's off to any of the guys who make it to the UFC.

Comment

These gifs are class!

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

I like to spoiler now.
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                          My good friends' kids have been doing wrestling and Brazilian jujitsu since they were around 10 years old and are now 16 and 18. Their training and diet regimes are impressive and watching them spar in the back garden is frighting, the sound of the kicks and punches (with the training padding on) is hardcore shit. Definitely wouldn't like to take a punch from them.
                          They are members of that Conor McG gym and bus in and out from Kildare and also travel around Europe to fight.
                          I know you don't just "become" an MMA fighter, there is a lot of talent and sheer guts needed to get you there. Hat's off to any of the guys who make it to the UFC.
                          Some of the young talent coming up, especially in that gym, is impressive. I was out there over xmas. Small bit of training, and my little brother (he's 14) came along and signed up. I just telling him how lucky he is to get started young. Your friends kids are probably pretty advanced at this stage. Putting in the work from 10 and you'd easily be a brown belt grappler when still a teenager.

Fair play to all the guys for getting there, regardless of the results. There's nothing that can't be worked on.

Comment

It is obviously an evil dog, we're not getting the full story off Mr Iago here.

PFAMP
                            Posting from a man's perspective.
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

On the pet thing...

Aer lingus cargo will fly your pet. No quarantine if you play by the rules. Its not cheap to fly them though (its about 500 from schipol to dublin for example).
                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Mayor of Rotterdam tells Islamists to fuck off.

Liking the cut of this guy's jib
                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I'm liking this Prof Honahan. No nonsense.

Looks like the 20% deposit is coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                    Mayor of Rotterdam tells Islamists to fuck off.

Liking the cut of this guy's jib
                                    I'm sure the Guardian blogosphere is sharpening its pens as I read that...
                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                      I'm sure the Guardian blogosphere is sharpening its pens as I read that...
                                      the fact that he's a muslim and son of an imam kind of obviates that...

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                        Feel very Hitchesque having a few beers on my own killing some time in a bar in Greenwich Village called Fat Black Pussy Cat.
                                        I think IPB could certainly cope with a 'Hitchesque' type character who had a camera to record his derring-dos.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                          I'm liking this Prof Honahan. No nonsense.

Looks like the 20% deposit is coming in.

http://www.independent.ie/business/i...-30921041.html
                                          the slant put in on it by the Indo headline writer is laughable

how about:

"prospects of stable housing market greatly enhanced"

or

"young couples less likely to end up in debt slavery"

Comment

the fact that he's a muslim and son of an imam kind of obviates that...
                                            Those dickheads have no limit on the amount of mealy mouthed moral equivocation they can manage...and I'm liberal!!
                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Comment

the slant put in on it by the Indo headline writer is laughable

how about:

"prospects of stable housing market greatly enhanced"

or

The Independent is a truly dreadful rag of a publication. As someone beginning to think about buying a place I welcome these proposals.

Comment

The Independent is a truly dreadful rag of a publication. As someone beginning to think about buying a place I welcome these proposals.
                                                  You should.

As someone with a chunk of equity in my gaff I should reject them. But I don't, they're basic common sense and would help a lot to normalise the Irish property market.

It's amazing how people can be persuaded to vote for things that are demonstrably not in their long term interest - the Tea Party in the states is a great example of this. And speaking of the Grauniad...
                                                  Liberals question why poor voters who use public assistance still vote for Republicans who want to cut those very services. The real story, Gary Younge finds, is much more complicated

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                    It is and it isn't, he's so placid and friendly that I think if we turned our back he'd be gone with the first person who decided to show him a bit of affection

We're more concerned with whether or not the move would be good for him, a lot of upheaval in getting him to where we're going and the added potential of quarantine and all the rest. There's clearly a selfish element at work in terms of the reduced options we will have for housing etc, but there's definitely a big part of trying to work out what's best for him too.

It's funny but selling the house, moving country, leaving family and friends behind, potentially reducing our business opportunities all done with barely a twinge, but the dog has us awake at night trying to minimise the impact
                                                    Same situation but shorter distance. We are bringing our 4 year old to IOM tomorrow via 2 ferries and a 3 hour drive (16 hour total trip due to ferry timings). Never a thought that she was not coming with us even though she is bat shit crazy (with other dogs/people!). Cost us just less than 200 in vet fees for passport and shots - she goes free on both ferries but has to stay in car. The only bad thing is that we are being put up for a month on the other side in a relocation apartment that does not allow pets so have to find somewhere as soon as possible so she can get out of jail (kennels)!

Comment

You should.

As someone with a chunk of equity in my gaff I should reject them. But I don't, they're basic common sense and would help a lot to normalise the Irish property market.

It's amazing how people can be persuaded to vote for things that are demonstrably not in their long term interest - the Tea Party in the states is a great example of this. And speaking of the Grauniad...
                                                      http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ica-republican

Yep. It was pretty much all quotes. That's why i posted it.

Same Lloyd.
                                                      This suits me and the gf as we have a few quid behind us. Made a sacrifice in leaving the apartment and moving into her parents 6 months ago. Really saving a boat load on top of what we have.

Got into a bidding war in October last and thank fcuk we lost out. It got me so angry.

This does not suit 80% of my friends but sense has to prevail.

I'd much rather have 20% in a house reasonably priced for €275k that 10% in one for €350k

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                        Same situation but shorter distance. We are bringing our 4 year old to IOM tomorrow via 2 ferries and a 3 hour drive (16 hour total trip due to ferry timings). Never a thought that she was not coming with us even though she is bat shit crazy (with other dogs/people!). Cost us just less than 200 in vet fees for passport and shots - she goes free on both ferries but has to stay in car. The only bad thing is that we are being put up for a month on the other side in a relocation apartment that does not allow pets so have to find somewhere as soon as possible so she can get out of jail (kennels)!
                                                        3 hour drive with that lunatic of a dog, omg lol
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                          3 hour drive with that lunatic of a dog, omg lol
                                                          She has the kid. I have the dog. We still don't know who has it worse until we get there

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                            She has the kid. I have the dog. We still don't know who has it worse until we get there
                                                            and then you have Clodagh , I feel for you
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                              It is obviously an evil dog, we're not getting the full story off Mr Iago here.
                                                              Full story from dog.

I am the "Son of Sam." I am a little "brat". When father Sam gets drunk he gets mean. He beats his family. Sometimes he ties me up to the back of the house. Other times he locks me in the garage. Sam loves to drink blood. "Go out and kill" commands father Sam. Behind our house some rest. Mostly young — raped and slaughtered — their blood drained — just bones now. Papa Sam keeps me locked in the attic, too. I can't get out but I look out the attic window and watch the world go by. I feel like an outsider. I am on a different wave length then everybody else — programmed too kill. However, to stop me you must kill me. Attention all police: Shoot me first — shoot to kill or else. Keep out of my way or you will die! Papa Sam is old now. He needs some blood to preserve his youth. He has had too many heart attacks. Too many heart attacks. "Ugh, me hoot it hurts sonny boy." I miss my pretty princess most of all. She's resting in our ladies house but I'll see her soon. I am the "Monster" — "Beelzebub" — the "Chubby Behemouth." I love to hunt. Prowling the streets looking for fair game — tasty meat. The wemon of Queens are z prettyist of all. I must be the water they drink. I live for the hunt — my life. Blood for papa. Mr. Borrelli, sir, I dont want to kill anymore no sir, no more but I must, "honour thy father." I want to make love to the world. I love people. I don't belong on Earth. Return me to yahoos. To the people of Queens, I love you. And I wa want to wish all of you a happy Easter. May God bless you in this life and in the next and for now I say goodbye and goodnight. Police — Let me haunt you with these words; I'll be back! I'll be back! To be interrpreted as — bang, bang, bang, bank, bang — ugh!! Yours in murder Mr. Monster
                                                              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Happy Birthday Kev!

Comment

Such a scheme would see banks lend more than the limit, with the Government or an insurance company insuring the part of the mortgage above the limit.
                                                                  We certainly learned our lesson didn't we.

Comment

Girlfriend's family was trying to convince her to buy something, they don't live in Dublin anymore so have slightly skewed views of what we could be doing with our 'massive' rent. Holding firm obv .

Comment

I was leaning towards the aul, cats are independent, just release her into the wild and she will find a home, camp. But the Mrs. and daughter were having none of it.
                                                                      I know you didn't do that, but don't ever do that. Domesticated cats are almost incapable of surviving in the wild.
                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

You should.

Hrm. Not so sure this is as good as you suggest. I'd be worried it's gonna price a lot of people out of the buying market, which will drive rents up again. That's gonna be a huge boon to landlords and a complete fucker for low-income workers. We don't have the infrastructure in Dublin(yet) to support a mass-commuting workforce, so that's gonna stifle the economy.
                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

What are the pitfalls of privately selling a car? Should you only accept cash or bank draft as payment? If I want 7k for the car should I advertise as 7500? 08 1.4 petrol Focus with 92k km so should sell ok hopefully. Advice appreciated. How long could I expect it takes to sell?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                            Hrm. Not so sure this is as good as you suggest. I'd be worried it's gonna price a lot of people out of the buying market, which will drive rents up again. That's gonna be a huge boon to landlords and a complete fucker for low-income workers. We don't have the infrastructure in Dublin(yet) to support a mass-commuting workforce, so that's gonna stifle the economy.
                                                                            it's a tradeoff

I'd rather have a housing market that doesn't have the potential to drag the entire economy down with it and sensible LTV ratios are a step on the way to that

Abolishing mortgage interest relief would be another big step in the right direction

As would a wave of repossessions (on a non-recourse basis) by the banks

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                              What are the pitfalls of privately selling a car? Should you only accept cash or bank draft as payment? If I want 7k for the car should I advertise as 7500? 08 1.4 petrol Focus with 92k km so should sell ok hopefully. Advice appreciated. How long could I expect it takes to sell?
                                                                              For that amount I would expect cash only.

Comment

This looks delish, I love Cauliflower. Might make it this eve

Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                  I know you didn't do that, but don't ever do that. Domesticated cats are almost incapable of surviving in the wild.
                                                                                  Any tips to stopping a cat following you?
                                                                                  I've been feeding a local domesticated one for about 8 months, letting it stay in the house for a few hours if I'm in in the evenings/weekend, sometimes overnight if the weather is miserable. Friendly little thing who is 'owned' by a family a few blocks away who I don't think are too bothered about it.
                                                                                  All fine until recently she has started standing outside my house at 7.50am and following me (presumably hoping for food) to the bus stop, crossing a main road and nearly getting run down. Actually tried to get on the bus with me this morning.
                                                                                  Don't particularly want to start a morning feed, don't want her to get run down either.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                    Any tips to stopping a cat following you?
                                                                                    I've been feeding a local domesticated one for about 8 months, letting it stay in the house for a few hours if I'm in in the evenings/weekend, sometimes overnight if the weather is miserable. Friendly little thing who is 'owned' by a family a few blocks away who I don't think are too bothered about it.
                                                                                    All fine until recently she has started standing outside my house at 7.50am and following me (presumably hoping for food) to the bus stop, crossing a main road and nearly getting run down. Actually tried to get on the bus with me this morning.
                                                                                    Don't particularly want to start a morning feed, don't want her to get run down either.
                                                                                    get a spray bottle and squirt it with water if it is near you in the morning.

Go and have a chat with the owners family and see if they will do more about looking after their cat.

Or else grats on your new cat ownership.

Comment

Abolishing mortgage interest relief would be another big step in the right direction
                                                                                      That's gone (for new buyers at least) since budget 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                        This looks delish, I love Cauliflower. Might make it this eve

http://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-frie...-kitchn-207661
                                                                                        If ye like cauliflower try this bad boy
                                                                                        Jamie's whole roasted cauliflower recipe is a great vegan Christmas dinner idea. Spiced with thyme and paprika, this roast cauliflower will go down a treat!

I also bread it and roast or deep fry it, marinated in indiany spices.

Comment

Neighbours of ours spent a load of money rescuing a big fat lazy fucker of a cat from the pound getting it fixed etc.
                                                                                          Was with them for a month or two when it decided that our house was a much better bet and basically moved in. That was a couple of years ago and its still with us and doesn't even acknowledge their existence
                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                            We certainly learned our lesson didn't we.
                                                                                            Was just going to post the same bit

It has previously floated the possibility of a "mortgage insurance" scheme that would enable some homebuyers to borrow more than the 80pc limit proposed by the Central Bank.

Such a scheme would see banks lend more than the limit, with the Government or an insurance company insuring the part of the mortgage above the limit.

The insurer would then be on the hook for that part of the loan if the homeowner defaulted.

However, it remains unclear whether such a scheme will go ahead.
                                                                                            So pay the interest on the loan on an overpriced house and then pay the insurance policy

150% mortgage here we come

Get the insurance off the same place as the mortgage so you have less paperwork to worry about

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                              Neighbours of ours spent a load of money rescuing a big fat lazy fucker of a cat from the pound getting it fixed etc.
                                                                                              Was with them for a month or two when it decided that our house was a much better bet and basically moved in. That was a couple of years ago and its still with us and doesn't even acknowledge their existence
                                                                                              Cats make better long term EV decisions than humans.

Comment

Has it an NCT Dom? If so it should sell quite easily with the new rules that have just come in.

Guy came and took away my BMW this morning, I'm happy with what I got for it but I probably could've gotten a little more if it wasn't for the way adverts works.

If you accept an offer of say €7k subject to viewing and the person decides they don't want the car, you'll then find it really tough to get 7k. They've just changed the way it works though, up until recently you had to accept an offer before you could pm contact details, now you can pm without an offer. So my advice if you have it on adverts is not to accept any offers on the site itself, unless that offer gives you room to manouver.
                                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                  Must be due to the quality of the milk in your house

Comment

There have been a lot of fake bank drafts used in Ireland in the last year for buying cars. Was selling my own recently and my plan was to finalize the sale in a bank and have someone in the bank confirm the draft/cash and lodge it straight away. Also bring someone with you when showing a potential buyer the car. Didn't get any decent offers for mine after 3 months so getting a family friend to sell it through his garage now.

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                                      For that amount I would expect cash only.
                                                                                                      And have a shotgun handy

Comment

Does anyone know any other apps similar to hola unblocker for the iPad?

Comment

Anyone have any idea about this? If I have a lease for another 6 months and the owners want to sell the building im leasing, what am I entitled to from them if anything

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                                            Anyone have any idea about this? If I have a lease for another 6 months and the owners want to sell the building im leasing, what am I entitled to from them if anything
                                                                                                            do the prospective new owners want you out?

Comment

When are the mass repossessions coming? Never thats when. Cant be having people take responsibility for their actions. Said it before and I'll say it again, I wish I'd buried myself for a mortgage in 06. I could be sitting in in my pad now, paying a fraction of my interest only mortgage while spending like a drunken sailor on holidays and bling. If the bank ever decide to grow a pair Id just get some young wan pregnant,giving me instant "family home " shield powers which I could level up with a few well placed letters to the indo and maybe a prime time segment on having to feed my kids pencil shavings.

Comment

Trying to get US Netflix on android phone. I followed a guide that said to use Hotspot shield vpn free version and that it will automatically switch my ip to US.

It doesn't seem to do so without paying a sub. Any pointers on how to do it FOC?
                                                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

IPB discount?

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                    do the prospective new owners want you out?
                                                                                                                    Yes. Demolish and rebuilding

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                                                      Yes. Demolish and rebuilding
                                                                                                                      AFAIK a change of ownership doesn't affect your lease. So if they want you to move out immediately they'll need your agreement on an early termination. i.e. They will have to pay you off.

I'd get a lawyer on it immediately.
                                                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                        Trying to get US Netflix on android phone. I followed a guide that said to use Hotspot shield vpn free version and that it will automatically switch my ip to US.

It doesn't seem to do so without paying a sub. Any pointers on how to do it FOC?
                                                                                                                        Hola unblocker. Can pick whatever country you want.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                                          Hola unblocker. Can pick whatever country you want.
                                                                                                                          I've the same problem with hold unblocker on my android phone. Is netflix will not work. Doesn't work with chromecast at all

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X