This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
    Bat Hannibal Lector and euro qualifiers, I realise I know nothing about that place
    Didn't think of Hannibal. I did Latvia down as an answer which I'm sure is not what they are hoping for

Comment

Bat Hannibal Lector and euro qualifiers, I realise I know nothing about that place
      It's a county in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
        Paul Murphy arrested. This is gonna be fun
        Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Let the beatings commence.

personal feelings towards the man aside, this is fucking ludicrous.
        seems to be a transparent attempt to dissuade people on the fence to protest or give credence to the goals of the protesters.
        It's hard to feel on the right side of this while things like this happen
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          It's a county in Russia.

plus

please
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
            Please BBV tell me I'm not the only one who answered "strippers" for all three things I could think of when I think of Lithuania.
            Communism
            Occupation
            Pogroms

All nice associations.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

personal feelings towards the man aside, this is fucking ludicrous.
              seems to be a transparent attempt to dissuade people on the fence to protest or give credence to the goals of the protesters.
              It's hard to feel on the right side of this while things like this happen
              He organised a riot. Being a TD shouldn't confer criminal immunity (in theory anyway -Wallace, Lowry, take your pick of FFers)

Comment

He organised a riot. Being a TD shouldn't confer criminal immunity (in theory anyway -Wallace, Lowry, take your pick of FFers)
                What riot?

Comment

Making a lot of homemade sweet potato wedges of late, they're lackIng a bit of a kick though, just using salt and cinnamon currently, any recommended spices that will complement it?
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                    Making a lot of homemade sweet potato wedges of late, they're lackIng a bit of a kick though, just using salt and cinnamon currently, any recommended spices that will complement it?
                    Lose the cinnamon. Paprika, cayenne pepper, cumin.
                    Last edited by eamonhonda; 09-02-15, 18:07.
                    airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Is there any other situation where people would be outraged at the arrest of a man who trapped a woman in her sixties in a car for hours? False imprisonment seems a fair charge when there's a clip at the of him saying he'll release her if the guards withdraw.

(I do think it was political suicide to arrest him and have him walking out like he's Nelson fucking Mandela though)
                        Last edited by Denny Crane; 09-02-15, 18:59.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                          Lose the cinnamon. Paprika, cayenne pepper, cumin.
                          Nandos Peri-Peri salt goes well with them
                          Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                          https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Seen some clown on Facebook starting off a 'Ta me Paul' campaign.

Comment

Lolz

Comment

Seen some clown on Facebook starting off a 'Ta me Paul' campaign.
                                This is glorious.

Comment

Is Putin gagging for a war? Go out in flames or take over Europe then the world? Hitler 2.0?

Comment

CHD, any idea when tickets will go on sale for the McGregor fight? What's the best way to make sure of getting them?

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                      CHD, any idea when tickets will go on sale for the McGregor fight? What's the best way to make sure of getting them?
                                      It'll be a while yet.

If you sign up to ufc fight club you get presale access. You will need to do this as I imagine most Irish will.

It's about 100 quid AFAIK but you can get 4 tickets. I'll find the details and post/pm tomorrow.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

That's not what you were telling us a few months ago!

*digs up lock of the year post*
                                          Last edited by Denny Crane; 09-02-15, 19:27.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                              If using cinnamon, add some nutmeg too, it combines well imo.
                                              I prefer losing the cinnamon and using ginger, paprika, cumin, curry powder(I use madras curry powder) along with salt and pepper.

Comment

What started off last week as a mild case of man flu has developed into a gallbladder infection. Brag. few days off work. Beat. Uncontrollable shitting and puking.
                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                  Is there any other situation where people would be outraged at the arrest of a man who trapped a woman in her sixties in a car for hours? False imprisonment seems a fair charge when there's a clip at the of him saying he'll release her if the guards withdraw.

(I do think it was political suicide to arrest him and have him walking out like he's Nelson fucking Mandela though)
                                                  Tánaiste trapped in car by water charge protestersThe Tánaiste was stopped from leaving an event in Dublin this afternoon due to water charge protests, which...
                                                  Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Is better call saul not available on American netflix?
                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

What is the gap in the market that a 200 year old Madonna in red hot pants thinks she is filling?

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                        Is the McGregor fight confirmed yet? Keen to go.
                                                        MGM July 11th.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                          What is the gap in the market that a 200 year old Madonna in red hot pants thinks she is filling?
                                                          Truly baffling.

Comment

Look above your post for the answer.

Comment

She still has it at 56,she is dead fucking right!!
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                Look above your post for the answer.

I'd still prefer a 70+ Dame Helen to that daft skinny witch

Comment

She looks a bit like an American Mila Kunis these days to me

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                    Can't see anything except Greek exit at this stage. Good for the rest of us eventually as they're a pure basket case, but means devastation for them for probably at least a decade. Love how their finance minister is referred to as a game theory expert as if this has some real bearing on the outcome of a negotiation premised on 'we've got no money, give us all your money, then shut your whore mouth and piss off'. A few hundred million (about €400m) of Irish money gone too, thanks to the Greek middle- and professional-class propensity to not pay tax.
                                                                    That's not what you were telling us a few months ago!

*digs up lock of the year post*
                                                                    hmmm, 10/3 anyone?

Comment

Found this today from Reddit.

Good one for any budding guitar players.

Enter your fav songs from youtube and it'll give you the chords to play on your guitar.

Comment

Lolz

Are you saying lol because it's 3 names arrested and support the Jobstown 4 or just a general lol at it

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                          Can't see anything except Greek exit at this stage. Good for the rest of us eventually as they're a pure basket case, but means devastation for them for probably at least a decade. Love how their finance minister is referred to as a game theory expert as if this has some real bearing on the outcome of a negotiation premised on 'we've got no money, give us all your money, then shut your whore mouth and piss off'. A few hundred million (about €400m) of Irish money gone too, thanks to the Greek middle- and professional-class propensity to not pay tax.
                                                                          I read an absolutely superb post on this today.

Their debt has to be written down, one way or another. The real trick is in doing it in such a way that you discourage others from wanting the same!

Comment

LOL at the smirk on Rich kid Murphy's face him and the rest of the low life thugs couldn't contain their sheer joy

Comment

Do I need to have seen Breaking Bad to watch Better Call Saul?
                                                                              The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                                                Do I need to have seen Breaking Bad to watch Better Call Saul?
                                                                                You should be asking yourself why haven't you watched breaking bad yet.
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Was gonna watch CBL tonight to see HH performance but having to listen to that Murphy clown is putting me off. Also, am I the only one that finds it slightly amusing that Hitch is playing WW when the rest of the guests are probably reading notes and getting their PR straight, lol.

Comment

What time is hitch due on at? Also thanks for the ego boost Honda lol, knew you were scared

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                      You should be asking yourself why haven't you watched breaking bad yet.
                                                                                      Watched the first couple of episodes about a year ago and just didn't get in to it.
                                                                                      The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                                                        Watched the first couple of episodes about a year ago and just didn't get in to it.
                                                                                        It's looking like you'll be good to watch it, but would enjoy it a bit more having seen bb. But that's only goin on first ep
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Was Angie Merkel trip to Washington today scheduled or is she properly panicked about the way things are playing out in Donetsk?

Comment

It's Joan Burton, she is a very terrible human.
                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

that's bullshit dude
                                                                                              He was present and identified as personally contributing, he was not arrested for organizing or conspiracy to detain.
                                                                                              The Gardai have all these people committing a crime right in front of them, and they did nothing. They could have called in for more resources, arrested everyone, and freed the Tanaiste from her 'imprisonment.'

Instead the arrests come 3 months later, and of only select individuals. That's the definition of political policing.

Comment

Game of Thrones Season 5: A Day in the Life (HBO)

Subscribe to the Game of Thrones YouTube: http://itsh.bo/10qIOan3 countries, hundreds of cast & crew, 1 epic day. Get an inside look at #GoTSeason5.Connect w...

Comment

= riot

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Are people really believing the government were behind those arrests?

Who comes out of all this looking worse? Certainly not Murphy and his cause. Huge boost for him. Anyone with sense would know this would be the case.

My guess is high level Gardai with a grudge out to cause harm to government.
                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Good program on Pavarotti's stage performances on Sky Arts 2 at the moment for anyone into that sort of thing.

Comment

An affray then. Or even a contretemps. A schemozzle if you will.

Whatever man, don't fuck with Joanie B yo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                          plausible

Let's develop this further.

Comment

plausible

I'm sure Callinan has a few chums with the means, out to right the wrongs.
                                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

An affray then. Or even a contretemps. A schemozzle if you will.

Whatever man, don't fuck with Joanie B yo.
                                                                                                              Me auld headmaster used to love the word fracas.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                Was Better Call Saul on tonight. Is it up on Netlifx EU or US? Any use?
                                                                                                                Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                It isn't night time in USA yet. Prob on at 2 or 3.

Will be up on Irish Netflix in morning.
                                                                                                                Better Call Saul is looking good! Just remember everyone, it's not breaking bad... Dont build it up... judge it on it's own merit's

Comment

What time would next one hit torrents?
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                                    What started off last week as a mild case of man flu has developed into a gallbladder infection. Brag. few days off work. Beat. Uncontrollable shitting and puking.

Post pics.

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                    She still has it at 56,she is dead fucking right!!
                                                                                                                    No she doesn't, she is a proper hag, she never had 'it'. She is the Sarah Jessica Horseface of her generation, which is about 4 generations ago.

And she is a cunt.
                                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                      Are people really believing the government were behind those arrests?

Who comes out of all this looking worse? Certainly not Murphy and his cause. Huge boost for him. Anyone with sense would know this would be the case.

plausible

fucks sake
                                                                                                                      If we are going to go down this route, suggest that they arrest happened today to bury the HSBC story

Comment

Hmm, I'd have stopped watching Saul by now if it was by anyone else.

Comment

Me auld headmaster used to love the word fracas.
                                                                                                                          St Aidans? Mate of mine used to use the word in the wrong context all the time because it pissed his headmaster off.
                                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X