This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
    AFAIK a change of ownership doesn't affect your lease. So if they want you to move out immediately they'll need your agreement on an early termination. i.e. They will have to pay you off.

I'd get a lawyer on it immediately.
    But more complicated than that but we are negotiating a pay off I'm just wondering what a fair amount would be. Have meeting with a solicitor tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
      IPB discount?
      7k and it's yours. Getting a full service on it on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
        Reboot Ireland
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
          But more complicated than that but we are negotiating a pay off I'm just wondering what a fair amount would be. Have meeting with a solicitor tomorrow
          Is this your home or your business?
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
            Is this your home or your business?
            Business

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              What are the pitfalls of privately selling a car? Should you only accept cash or bank draft as payment? If I want 7k for the car should I advertise as 7500? 08 1.4 petrol Focus with 92k km so should sell ok hopefully. Advice appreciated. How long could I expect it takes to sell?
              Biggest pitfall is having to deal with Joe Public. Insist on cash and just put it up on Donedeal, I wouldn't bother with Adverts or Carzone.

Comment

and sweet baby jesus make sure to say no texts!!
                dont accept an offer over the phone they are always the biggest timewasters

Comment

Sad tales of unwanted cats, dogs, cars and finkels.

Comment

How early can I check in a bag with Ryanair? Have a flight at 10 but I wanna get to the airport early so I can watch the match.

Comment

Have had trouble with that in the past, they might only manage it 2-3 hrs before the flight

Comment

Dogs have owners, cats have staff.
                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                          I've the same problem with hold unblocker on my android phone. Is netflix will not work. Doesn't work with chromecast at all
                          Strange, there is no netflix in Malta at all so wont work unless it is running.

I installed Hola unblocker and then installed Netflix through the Hola app, maybe uninstall netflix and try that?

Comment

Anyone want a nice blue '00 Z3? No test as I never get cars tested but should pass if you're that way inclined. Leather seats, electric roof. 2k

Comment

Also trying to flog a Yolk.

03 Black Diesel Golf.

Goes like a dream.

PM if you want anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                Anyone want a nice blue '00 Z3? No test as I never get cars tested but should pass if you're that way inclined. Leather seats, electric roof. 2k
                                Moving to Malta?

Comment

Unblock-us

Is the answer
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                    Moving to Malta?
                                    Nah wife's maternity leave is over so don't need 2 cars anymore.

Comment

You never get cars tested? Wtf

Comment

Are you seriously telling me you fit into that?

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                          Just saw katie Taylor advertising a new insurance company so went on to the site for a quote. very impressed as the cheapest all along for me and colm for fully comp was 423 E

Got a quote of 932 from them, considering mine is under 340 at the moment I think that is crazy!

Comment

Since it's a flog it it day on the BBV.

I'm giving this desk away for free if you want to pick it up from Ballinteer. If no one takes it I'll throw it on Free Trade Ireland or something.

Browse our full range of products from dressing tables to complete modern kitchens. Click here to find the right IKEA product for you. Shop online and in store today.

Comment

You never get cars tested? Wtf
                                              Too lazy, never get caught, never have them for more than a year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                Are you seriously telling me you fit into that?
                                                Barely...!

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post

I'm giving this desk away for free if you want to pick it up from Ballinteer. If no one takes it I'll throw it on Free Trade Ireland or something.

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/products/S69857764/
                                                  How much for the bag of weed on the desk?

Comment

Car buying question.

If I buy a car that hasn't been taxed in the last 3 months is it up to e to back date the tax or does it stay with the former owner?

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                      Car buying question.

If I buy a car that hasn't been taxed in the last 3 months is it up to e to back date the tax or does it stay with the former owner?
                                                      It just gets forgotten about and you're liable from date of sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                        Car buying question.

I didnt have to pay the arrears on my car tyax. Just from the beginning of the month of sale. even although it was bough midmonth. So never buy a car towards the end of the month!

Comment

Too lazy, never get caught, never have them for more than a year or two.
                                                          I wouldn't drive anywhere in the near future. Tempting fate

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                            I didnt have to pay the arrears on my car tyax. Just from the beginning of the month of sale. even although it was bough midmonth. So never buy a car towards the end of the month!
                                                            My friends tax was out four months, she stuck the car in fellas name like she sold it and they just taxed it as normal and paid no back tax at all.
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

I wouldn't drive anywhere in the near future. Tempting fate
                                                              Ah the family car is tested til March. Will drive it until autumn winter and then trade up.

When I was working in Cork a few years ago, I drove the equivalent of here to New Zealand on the M7/M8 and didn't see a Garda car.
                                                              Last time I went through a checkpoint in the airport my tax was out a couple of weeks and the NCT out 3 months and he just waved me through.

Comment

Is there much of an effort in breaking it down? Would defo take it if the legs could come off and it would fit in the boot of the car!

Comment

My brother was driving my car yesterday, tax out only three weeks and he got a ticket for it. Isn't there usually a month's grace?

Comment

Got a quote of 932 from them, considering mine is under 340 at the moment I think that is crazy!
                                                                    Weird, did u put Tony on it, I have Colm on it but in menu I ticked he doesn't use car for travelling to work etc. Could be down to yr of car too maybe.
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                      Here is a mad one. How about a night where IPB goes to play some poker? Just like the old days we could play in the Emporium. Thursday seems to be a €50 Triple Chance while Friday seems to be a €50 Double Chance. There is alcohol in close proximity.
                                                                      If only, would love this.
                                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Here is a mad one. How about a night where IPB goes to play some poker? Just like the old days we could play in the Emporium. Thursday seems to be a €50 Triple Chance while Friday seems to be a €50 Double Chance. There is alcohol in close proximity.
                                                                        Needs to be a big occasion to bring us out, such as the epic RDIII giving Lazare DVDs of Barney.

Comment

I'm there if Hotspur is in attendance

Comment

I'm there if Hotspur is in attendance
                                                                            Why you after hotspur m8.

Might start a WW thread.

Comment

How does Friday 20th Feb work for this? Come on folks, its the weekend after Valentines and its a month away - no real excuse.
                                                                              I'm in. Bang up a thread
                                                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                Why you after hotspur m8.

Might start a WW thread.
                                                                                He has wronged me and he will pay unless I recieve an apology

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                  Needs to be a big occasion to bring us out, such as the epic RDIII giving Lazare DVDs of Barney.
                                                                                  that was actually a good night. Kayroo broke GAB in cash game props iirc
                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

What is the name of the brokers who better bank forex rates? Need to transfer from STG to Euro. TY.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                      06 Corsa, NCT till August 2016, taxed till the end of Febuary, 100,000 kms on it. Its in perfect condition.

What sort of price should I put this up for? Would like to get rid quick enough.

Oh and and its Silver!
                                                                                      Im still selling this, Haven't put it up yet as a friend borrowed it for the week. Seems l should look for around €3k for it going by Donedeal/Adverts.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                        What is the name of the brokers who better bank forex rates? Need to transfer from STG to Euro. TY.
                                                                                        https://www.currencyfair.com/?channel=RI5UO1

Comment

Protip: Don't give RoadSweeper the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                            Is there much of an effort in breaking it down? Would defo take it if the legs could come off and it would fit in the boot of the car!
                                                                                            Screwdriver can do it yep.

I don't have instructions on how to set it back up but it can't be hard to figure out as its pretty basic design.

Comment

If transferring between accounts, then transferwise are very good also.

Comment

Screwdriver can do it yep.

I don't have instructions on how to set it back up but it can't be hard to figure out as its pretty basic design.
                                                                                                Interested for sure - should be around most weekends if that would suit picking up.

Comment

Cash or transfer?
                                                                                                  sigpic
                                                                                                  www.d4events.com

Comment

I've a stag in Westport starting the 20th. Boo.
                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by shortstack View Post
                                                                                                      Cash or transfer?
                                                                                                      Transfer

Comment

Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Filipe Luis; Matic, Mikel; Willian, Fabregas, Hazard; Diego Costa

Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho, Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard, Moreno, Markovic, Coutinho, Sterling

Chelsea 2-0. Liverpool are poo.

Comment

all knowing bbv anybody know the exact % of money spent on lotto ticket actually goes into the prizepool and not taxed or kept by lotto or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                            Weird, did u put Tony on it, I have Colm on it but in menu I ticked he doesn't use car for travelling to work etc. Could be down to yr of car too maybe.
                                                                                                            Yeah he was on it. But didnt have for work. Why would the age of my car put it up so much though? surely a newer car like yours would be more expensive.

22 years driving, not a point or a claim. Got 500 quote elsewhere which is still a big jump from last year.

Comment

Yeah he was on it. But didnt have for work. Why would the age of my car put it up so much though? surely a newer car like yours would be more expensive.

22 years driving, not a point or a claim. Got 500 quote elsewhere which is still a big jump from last year.
                                                                                                              It seems very odd alright. Have you a car alarm, immobiliser and all that crack. How long has Tony his license?
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by noname1255 View Post
                                                                                                                all knowing bbv anybody know the exact % of money spent on lotto ticket actually goes into the prizepool and not taxed or kept by lotto or whatever
                                                                                                                Well they are legally obliged to pay out 40% or more in prizes over the year.

Comment

Bein sports, great streams, horrible commentary.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                      Neighbours of ours spent a load of money rescuing a big fat lazy fucker of a cat from the pound getting it fixed etc.
                                                                                                                      Was with them for a month or two when it decided that our house was a much better bet and basically moved in. That was a couple of years ago and its still with us and doesn't even acknowledge their existence
                                                                                                                      That's why I prefer dogs to cats... think this really sums them up

Dogs and cats teach their young all they need to know about trust.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by smurph; 20-01-15, 20:48.
                                                                                                                      Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Watched this today for those who have belief in me , it was good

Kept thinking of RD111 throughout the movie lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZwv6h-LhTw

notice how I didnt say OMG it was unreal
                                                                                                                        Last edited by SatNav; 20-01-15, 20:57.
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                          Jesus this is a mindnumbingly bad graph.

Similar trends available for almost every word in the English Language.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X