This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
    Can you stream to Chromecast once it's on the tablet?
    I haven't tried to cast it yet, in the pub now while the dinner is on, will check later. Can't see why not though, there is the option to cast the screen.
    This too shall pass.

Comment

Fuck edge of tomorrow is brilliant, what a blockbuster should be.

Comment

12 monkeys is now a TV show?
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
          Whenever a male politician has the courage to come out publicly as gay they should always try to give the most positive spin on it "I am a gay man...but I'm a top!"
          power top

Typical irish reaction though, everyone falling over themselves to congratulate some cunt they couldnt give two fucks about yesterday.
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
            12 monkeys is now a TV show?
            Watched the first two episodes yesterday. Don't know what I thought of it, though I will probably watch a few more.
            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Fucking checkout workers. An absolute pet hate of mine is not handing change back to people and just placing it on the counter while I have my hand out to get it. Just fucking hand it back to me!!

I know they are probably not delighted to be in work on a Sunday but I made the usual boring small talk and was very polite answering them and then she does that. All the while talking to her mate standing at the end of the counter. Just fuck off!

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                Fucking checkout workers. An absolute pet hate of mine is not handing change back to people and just placing it on the counter while I have my hand out to get it. Just fucking hand it back to me!!

I know they are probably not delighted to be in work on a Sunday but I made the usual boring small talk and was very polite answering them and then she does that. All the while talking to her mate standing at the end of the counter. Just fuck off!
                Thats common practice in some other countries, its more hygienic.

Comment

Anybody have a good blender? Want to get something for veg/fruit smoothies etc

Nutribullet looks pretty good?

Comment

Chill pills dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                      Thats common practice in some other countries, its more hygienic.
                      Fair enough. I do see the point but I wonder what kinda look I'd get if I just lamped the money up on the counter when they put their hands out for it.

This is mostly older women in my experience. The young wans and fellas usually hand it back tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

I went to see American Sniper yesterday, dreadfully dull.
                        I agree. Lasted 55mins and should have switched it off sooner. They need to cancel the Oscars for a year sooner than later because the films they are producing over the last few years they have no right to be back slapping each other and picking up awards at all.
                        Its a good job tv shows are so good because films suck these days.

Comment

Don't think anyone has ever handed change like that to me in Ireland?

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                          Anybody have a good blender? Want to get something for veg/fruit smoothies etc

Nutribullet looks pretty good?
                          Presume you'll just end up buying a vitamix.

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                          I agree. Lasted 55mins and should have switched it off sooner. They need to cancel the Oscars for a year sooner than later because the films they are producing over the last few years they have no right to be back slapping each other and picking up awards at all.
                          I honestly wouldn't know what was in the cinema if it wasn't for the bbv, haven't seen a single one of the Oscar nomination films. Watched Das Boot the other day though, best film I've seen in a long time, just fantastic on every level. I didn't even realise it was 3.5 hours long. I've always had a soft spot for the Kriegsmarine due to reading 'Iron Coffins' when I was young, film really bought that alive. Seemingly it's the only maritime film that submariners have any time for.
                          Last edited by Denny Crane; 18-01-15, 16:01.

Comment

Whiplash

Really enjoyed it.

Comment

I thought American Sniper was really good. Enjoyable movie don't know if its Oscar worthy though. The quality of movies last few years is terrible though.

Comment

Ah here, the list of nominations last year were phenomenal. Dallas Buyers, 12 years, Wolf of Wall street, Nebraska and Philomena would all be worthy of selection any year.
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

Presume you'll just end up buying a vitamix.

I will id somebody convinces me it's worth the extra hundreds.
                                  I actually want to buy two at once so that gets annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                    American Sniper is pretty rubbish. Bradley Cooper is a very average actor, Silver Linings Playbook about the only film I've rated his performance in.
                                    Its probably saved by Sienna Miller imo. Better than I expected. Oscar worthy, nope. Other than SLP, Cooper wasn't too bad in The Place Beyond The Pines.

Comment

Another Sunday were Arsenal give the fans some false hope, only for it to be dashed in brutal style before the final whistle goes. Don't expect anything less.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                        Another Sunday were Arsenal give the fans some false hope, only for it to be dashed in brutal style before the final whistle goes. Don't expect anything less.

the oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSPINAA AAA!!!
                                        is annoying
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Must have lost your match dobby. Very angry.

Comment

You just know Lamps will score here.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Ah here, the list of nominations last year were phenomenal. Dallas Buyers, 12 years, Wolf of Wall street, Nebraska and Philomena would all be worthy of selection any year.
                                              Dallas Buyers(was onto something but got long winded and failed), 12 years(never heard of it), Wolf of Wall street(good, bit long wouldnt feel the need to watch again), Nebraska(best of what you listed but again not one youd watch again) and Philomena(Good but youd never feel the need to watch again).
                                              Films are like current pop music, so forgettable.

Comment

Pretty much the problem I have with most films. Clichéd stuff, most that people watch are aimed at pure profit instead of anything else so it is hard, it's a tough business.

Anyway back to watching Stephen Hawking in a room of oscilloscopes as the camera zooms in on a blackboard as he "figures out" his PHD topic. Muck.
                                                People seem scared and dishonest and just too formulaic. Then when anything half decent arrives it is hailed as the best thing to grace this Earth.
                                                I mean I did enjoy theory of everything and whiplash et al but I often feel they could be more. Ah but people will always pay to go to transformers, and the pop films prop up the better ones that diverge I guess.
                                                Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 18-01-15, 17:36.

Comment

Arsenal must have heard Souness before kick off. Still feel there is enough time for City to get something out of this. The gunners' midfield is running out of gas.

Comment

@Jam-Fly
                                                    @mdoug

Was it one of you or both I had Hull -v- Leicester season bet with?

We pick good.

Comment

Hotspur is my new number 1 enemy. This is not good news for him, but excellent news for Yultiresome and SickPuppy, they have dropped down the list

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                        Must have lost your match dobby. Very angry.
                                                        Can't believe you of all people are calling me angry Yeah we lost but it was only a friendly just to give lads coming back from injury, suspension and fringe players a game. I did come out the right side of a tough challenge with the brother. Met with a chorus of jeers from both teams. Fun times.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                          Hotspur is my new number 1 enemy. This is not good news for him, but excellent news for Yultiresome and SickPuppy, they have dropped down the list
                                                          Am I on the list still?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Time for a new bit mate. CHD and I can help you re-brand.
                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Champions.

Comment

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

On episode #5 of UFC Embedded, lightweights Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone and Benson Henderson share an entertaining faceoff at media day ahead of their threematch...

Comment

Dallas Buyers(was onto something but got long winded and failed), 12 years(never heard of it), Wolf of Wall street(good, bit long wouldnt feel the need to watch again), Nebraska(best of what you listed but again not one youd watch again) and Philomena(Good but youd never feel the need to watch again).
                                                                    12 years = 12 years a slave which I'd be very surprised if you hadn't actually hadn't heard of.

Comment

Didn't realise nfl ran so late tonight so it does clash with good bit of ufc. Chances of ufc stream on android?
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

If you saw all the pms last night you'd be bamboozled with who to put top of the list.
                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Have you considered the possibility that you've just become a bit of a jaded cynic?
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Sold the Beemer today, took 2k for it.

Relief, any longer and I'd have had to run it through the NCT again.

Comment

Will I get the fight handy enough tomorrow morning on MMA share?

Any other reliable places? Particularly where there won't be any spoilers.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                12 years = 12 years a slave which I'd be very surprised if you hadn't actually hadn't heard of.
                                                                                Ah tks 12 years a slave. Know it now but didnt watch because im sure its he same ol opressed black people rising up to conquer their circumstances. Tear jerker type thing. Like that baseball movie.

Have you considered the possibility that you've just become a bit of a jaded cynic?
                                                                                What do you mean become.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Did you not have fight pass? Might not be on that though.

Comment

Shhould be up on the bay of the pirates straight away without spoilers . . .

Comment

Only the FightPass prelims are on that. Then there is Fox prelims and the main show not on fight pass.

Comment

It won't be on fight pass for a few weeks, obv on live but
                                                                                        can't stay up.

Comment

Some shite weekend for the Irish provinces (and I have a nasty feeling Leinster are on borrowed time).

BBC said the attendance at the Connacht game was 5, 088. Shirley some mistake?
                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                            Shhould be up on the bay of the pirates straight away without spoilers . . .
                                                                                            How exactly will I find it? Have you a link to where I can look, haven't downloaded in a good while.

Comment

It won't be on fight pass for a few weeks, obv on live but
                                                                                              can't stay up.
                                                                                              usual warez sites or torrents straight away after, none would have spoilers.

Comment

Ah tks 12 years a slave. Know it now but didnt watch because im sure its he same ol opressed black people rising up to conquer their circumstances. Tear jerker type thing. Like that baseball movie.
                                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                  Some shite weekend for the Irish provinces (and I have a nasty feeling Leinster are on borrowed time).

BBC said the attendance at the Connacht game was 5, 088. Shirley some mistake?
                                                                                                  They include all season ticket holders who don't turn up in that figure. I was at the Edinburgh game last week when they announced a similar number, no way.

Comment

Enjoying my time in New York so far place is fantastic, went to the Museum of the Moving Image yesterday and spent about 3 hours just wandering around, got to the cartoon section and Chuck Jones and it was excellent don't ever remember seeing the cartoon he made called Duck Amuck but it was genius.

Would recommend anybody that seems interested in to defo take it in if you ever make it to New York.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Am I on the list still?
                                                                                                      No, you are my friend

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                      Time for a new bit mate. CHD and I can help you re-brand.
                                                                                                      Time to block you, you don't amuse me anymore

If you saw all the pms last night you'd be bamboozled with who to put top of the list.
                                                                                                      Retards

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                        usual warez sites or torrents straight away after, none would have spoilers.
                                                                                                        I'm kinda out of the loop with what's the current place to go, any chance you could throw up a link Chris?

Comment

the newsagents beside the new courts building at the phoenix park... dispenses the change from a machine where you pick it up.. (so many junkies around the area it is my hygienic for the staff... I found it weird..
                                                                                                          Follow me in twitterland

Comment

I'm kinda out of the loop with what's the current place to go, any chance you could throw up a link Chris?
                                                                                                            pm sent

Comment

Time window for the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                not before 3 for the main event

Comment

For anyone with sky sports and sky movies, call them up and cancel both packages, they'll ring you within a week and offer you €30 off p/m, effectively one of the two free. For a limited time, but still.

Better to wait until you've just paid your bill, that way they'll still be available for a month.

I called them to cancel a couple of weeks ago and I got a call the other day with the offer.

The guy's words were 'We're calling people who've recently cancelled packages with a view to making them reconsider'

/Tipp

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                    Fox cards fly through usually.

4.15 to 5 window is what is being said online.

Comment

Sherman is the new Revis.

Comment

Let's go packers
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

So gutted the Pats are on late with work in the morning. Gonna be very tired tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X