X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
      Haven't you got four (albeit presumably non-Chinese) ones of these with nimble sewing fingers?

Three. They're busy being trained to be champion golfers (max $$$ for minimal athletic ability)

Big Picture baby.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
        OLSC will be giving out the crappy ones at the game this weekend.

I'm infinitely jealous, couldn't convince any of the work crew to make the trip, so will be watching from the comfort of my couch behind my hands.
        Crappy will do, better than carting stuff across Europe.

We have hotel, match tickets and TGV tickets from Brussels to Lyons (minor detail of getting from Lyons to Clermont appears sketchy). I am looking forward to it now. Allez les Bleus.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
          Should never drive after free carling, reason 1 guards literally around the 2nd corner I went past, reason 2 you spend ages trying to find where you parked and still can't find it
          #thisdreamimlivingisshit
          You honestly drove home after all the drink you had in Killarney?

Jesus
          Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            Morning. Anyone know where one might procure a few Leinster flags in town?
            Try the Carroll's store at O'C bridge.
            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
              good morning.
              Any news for us? Or did you win some big punt on the horses that I should have known about??
              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                You honestly drove home after all the drink you had in Killarney?

Jesus
                How do you know it was Killarney?
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

good morning.
                  Pretty pretty pretty good , I'd imagine
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Boardwalk Empire:

SPOILER
                    Richard Harrow is one of the greatest television characters of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                      Any news for us? Or did you win some big punt on the horses that I should have known about??
                      Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                      Pretty pretty pretty good , I'd imagine
                      Should have known.
                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                          How do you know it was Killarney?
                          Because he was locked when I was dealing the side event and I thought he was messing when he said to the other dealer about driving home. There was a free carling promo for a while and he was tucking into them.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Serious? That's woeful stuff. Give me his email address and i'll send him some strongly worded comments
                                mdoug@classydrunkdriving.com

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                  obv too much failure in my life already though so don't wanna pile it on
                                  If there's an underlying issue that has you posting how/what you're posting please go talk to someone as soon as you can.
                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                    Because he was locked when I was dealing the side event and I thought he was messing when he said to the other dealer about driving home. There was a free carling promo for a while and he was tucking into them.

maybe he meant the following morning as in still drink in his system?
                                    Rather than that night
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Ah but can he do it in Stoke on a wet Tuesday night?

Comment

That's an excellent website, cheers! Weird that amazon doesn't offer downloadable games. Can't imagine many laptops come with dvd drives anymore.
                                        Do you have an account with Amazon.com (need a US 'shipping address' - not too important what you use when buying digital games!), some good deals on here occassionally:

Loads of legitimate places to get game downloads (Steam, Green Man Gaming, GOG), always sales going on. No need to pirate games on PC, games are cheap enough already and so worth it.

Comment

Also. RE: Leinster.

boards.ie with a class competition for the home leg.

Winter is definitely here and that can mean only one thing-Christmas is coming. That means parties with friends, family and colleagues.

Win a box for you + 11.

Comment

Exciting times GAB. A vegetarian on the go!

And owning the fave for the Triumph obv.

Comment

The Walking Dead:

SPOILER

I'm glad they found some black people to replace the one they killed.

Otherwise, that was some fucked up shit. The Guv is starting to show his true colours.

Edit: I can't believe Cutty made it out of Baltimore. Good casting!
                                              Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 03-12-12, 11:24.
                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Is that the same syndicate you were looking for interest at the start of the summer ?
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

good morning.
                                                    living the dream with that horse dude, best of luck.
                                                    i stuck it up saturday night in horsebettin section that it was already gone from 6/4 into evens & that you may be sporting a new fancy jumper for fridays freebet token comp

Comment

There is no sweeter sound on a Monday morning than the Whatsapp of my first class cancelling.

Now I have two options, do something productive with the time I've gained, or do what my flatmate does and spend the afternoon watching episodes of MacGyver.

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                        There is no sweeter sound on a Monday morning than the Whatsapp of my first class cancelling.

Now I have two options, do something productive with the time I've gained, or do what my flatmate does and spend the afternoon watching episodes of MacGyver.
                                                        I think we all know the answer to that one.

SPOILER
                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

no but I can always get my hands on a horse if people have enough of interest. the thing is that people need to be treating it as a luxury expense and a social outlet - i'd not be advising that people be scraping together the costs of running a syndicate.
                                                          you're saying we should hold off till after the budget then

Comment

How would you fancy holding an Irish bond reading this?

Comment

Could be some popcorn about to start on a forum thats not even launched a week

Chap posting also posts here I think!

Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Comment

http://ontiltmagazine.com/forum/show...ill-beat-u-all
                                                                    He's trolling surely ?! At least I hope so...

Comment

did something happen to our bond prices?

(although no-one Irish should ever hold Irish government bonds obviously due to diversification)
                                                                      Not yet. One man is controlling the market price for Irish bonds so don't expect anything to happen to our bonds prices until people start asking "Why can't we do what Greece did?".

Expect that question to really start sometime on Wednesday evening after the budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanfox View Post
                                                                        He's trolling surely ?! At least I hope so...
                                                                        Going to do the reverse troll since that forum taught me about reverse tells.

Comment

lol wtf

Comment

WTF

"U want my munny u and regg
                                                                            U r jellus that I earn a million a year thru poker n I have a new house a new car and im goin to florida on the 21 of dis month
                                                                            I bort an antiqu clock for 2000 yesterday cos I can hahah"

He also posts here but deffo doesnt type that way. very odd!
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Idk how worried I'd be, "Ireland is not Greece" etc + Euro inertia.

did something happen to our bond prices?

(although no-one Irish should ever hold Irish government bonds obviously due to diversification)
                                                                              Euro yields have been dropping recently, ours more than others because of this dude.
                                                                              Last edited by Denny Crane; 03-12-12, 13:00.

Comment

Wonder will myself and CHD recieve the first bannings
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                  Going to do the reverse troll since that forum taught me about reverse tells.
                                                                                  Maybe he isn't a troll. Maybe he just loves antique clocks

Comment

I don't know another Reggie who plays poker, whats up with that guy? No idea who stowjon or mddgfc are.

Comment

Theo Jorgenson has apparently been shot during a home robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                        I don't know another Reggie who plays poker, whats up with that guy? No idea who stowjon or mddgfc are.
                                                                                        I know stowjon and mddgfc posts here also know his name after reading his threads. dunno who reggie is.
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                          Theo Jorgenson has apparently been shot during a home robbery.
                                                                                          An hour ago via twitter/FB

Dear all

It is important for me to emphasize that I am a cautious man. I have prepared myself mentally and practically that this situation could arise to protect myself and my family against outsiders. I know that the outsiders may have a mistaken idea of how much cash I have in my home. I have alarm systems installed, always so get cash lying as possible and generally taken my precautions. It has so unfortunately proved not to be enough.

I have it under circumstances well, and right now I want to focus on taking care of my family, so we can get through this.

Theo
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Some people should be banned from posting in theory or HH threads for their own good.

Comment

Some people should be banned from posting in theory or HH threads for their own good.
                                                                                              So...I was playing 200$/400$ PLO h/l against Phil Ivey yesterday and he put me in a really tricky spot...FML

Comment

Wonder will myself and CHD recieve the first bannings
                                                                                                If shit from there spills over here ye might get one from here. Cop on both of you ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                  If shit from there spills over here ye might get one from here. Cop on both of you ffs.
                                                                                                  LOL did you not ship the roide last night Dom!
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

So The Walking Dead had a pretty stellar third season have really enjoyed the progression, as for the second part of season three it will return on the 10th February so not too long.

Also Richard Harrow has to be one of my favourite characters in Boardwalk Empire up there with Chalky White, now to watch Homeland & Dexter and laugh my ass off.
                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Yeah mad popcorn SatNav 3 posts before you and Chadley jumped in.

Comment

GMac with the sly wanker dig at that prick shouting mash potato

Graeme McDowell gets annoyed at someone shouting rubbish on the golf course...

Comment

Eggchasing World Cup draw on in about 20 minutes.

I'm hoping for a FIFA style multi-langauge gala with large amounts of singing and traditional English dancing.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                            Yeah mad popcorn SatNav 3 posts before you and Chadley jumped in.
                                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                              Eggchasing World Cup draw on in about 20 minutes.

I'm hoping for a FIFA style multi-langauge gala with large amounts of singing and traditional English dancing.
                                                                                                              god i hope not

SPOILER

Spoiler added for huge picture.
                                                                                                              /modedit
                                                                                                              Last edited by 6starpool; 03-12-12, 14:49.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatiam View Post

Spoiler added for huge picture.
                                                                                                                /modedit
                                                                                                                lol ty, i was having nightmares about giant morris dancers

Comment

You'd have to ask Denny for exactly where the line is, but I think it's perfectly reasonable to tell people they are talking through their arses in there. As long as you explain why they are wrong, and limit the abuse to their knowledge of poker theory, nobody cares.

Let's not turn it into 2+2 now, but the place could do with a bit more brutal honesty.
                                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Pretty cool timelapse where the dude explains how he achieved the shots HERE

The stories behind each scene can be found at http://sgphotos.com/portfolio/timelapse/makingepochs.htmlMusic: "Echoes" by God is an Astronaut

Comment

Draw starting now.

Comment

France
                                                                                                                        Ireland
                                                                                                                        Italy
                                                                                                                        Americas 1
                                                                                                                        Europe 2

Not the worst draw, should be progressing from that you'd hope.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                          Draw starting now.
                                                                                                                          Whats the point of doing it nearly 3 years in advance when half the teams aren't even known?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X