This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England playing well and leading 9- 0 all from Farrell
    Wales making lots of mistakes especially at the breakdown but look more like scoring a try than aussies and are holding them to 6 - 9
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
      Brilliant result Brian-huge congrats! You have pwned me hard in a few spots-struck me as a guy who plays very well even I probably did launch a tirade of chat abuse!

Wp again man-keep it lit!
      Thanks for the kind words. Not sure I've pwned you much really, I know you're a very tricky player to play against! Was happy to see you got out of your downswing. You're in a good group there and I think a lot of you will be crushing soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
        FYP
        Yeah waxy...
        Originally posted by dazzler View Post
        Diame's goal was vvv close to Cech (he got a toe to it) - pretty sure he should have kept it out. I might be too harsh on him for third ... he just palmed a weak shot back into the centre of the goal, but there might not have been much else he could have done
        Can't blame him for it, there was alot of power in it.

Comment

Rafa Out!
          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Time for Chelsea fans to do what many have done before them and start supporting man city
            airport, lol

Comment

Irish Pictorial weekly is genius

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                Time for Chelsea fans to do what many have done before them and start supporting man city
                You need to show examples with your work for it to be valid.

Did maths teach you nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                  You need to show examples with your work for it to be valid.

Did maths teach you nothing?
                  I can't remember. Your lots of fun when Chelsea lose
                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                    I can't remember. Your lots of fun when Chelsea lose
                    I'm going to kick the shit out of anyone who looks at me when I walk shop in a minute.

Comment

West Who???

Comment

I'm going to kick the shit out of anyone who looks at me when I walk shop in a minute.
                        I hope you see this
                        airport, lol

Comment

Feel sorry for the auld wan behind the till

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                            Feel sorry for the auld wan behind the till
                            Good chance that will be my mother so she is safe.

Comment

why are so many premier league clubs getting booed at half time, including Chelsea when they were one up?
                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                why are so many premier league clubs getting booed at half time, including Chelsea when they were one up?
                                20p increase on the price of prawn sandwiches

Comment

Shit, streams have all died and both Rugby matches are crackers

pain in the arse flicking and missing both

Comment

Fuck! Ashton almost spilled the ball in the swan dive FFS! What a horrible prick

Comment

All Blacks are terrible.

Comment

!

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                        All Blacks are terrible.
                                        Racist!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                          All Blacks are terrible.
                                          Vomiting bug swept through the hotel midweek obv knocked the stuffing out of them.

Comment

Wow England

Comment

The shit haka should have been the indication

Comment

what a try. When did Beale start playing 10?
                                                Last edited by ghostface; 01-12-12, 16:29.

Comment

Lol Wales plank Priestland cant find touch

Comment

Holy shit, Kansas City Chiefs player Jovan Belcher allegedly shot his girlfriend dead, then drove over to the training facility and shot himself in front of his teammates

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                      Holy shit, Kansas City Chiefs player Jovan Belcher allegedly shot his girlfriend dead, then drove over to the training facility and shot himself in front of his teammates
                                                      Just seen that there on Twitter crazy stuff
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Since Cooper started acting like a child. Giteau in france and James O Connor injured there riddled with injuries .

Comment

WaLOLes

Not holding possession after that 5M lineout could turn out to be a very expensive mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                            WaLOLes

Not holding possession after that 5M lineout could turn out to be a very expensive mistake.
                                                            If ever there was a time to hold it in the forwards that was it.
                                                            Then at least find touch get 15 men behind the ball simple stuff a 15 year old should know.
                                                            Gutted for Halfpenny been there best player all November hope hes all right

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                              WaLOLes

I don't fancy getting Wales as a third seed in the World Cup draw. There could potentially be quite the group of death.

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                I don't fancy getting Wales as a third seed in the World Cup draw. There could potentially be quite the group of death.
                                                                Does not matter what group we get well bottle it like we did last time by thick selections and retarded game plans.
                                                                Never gotten to a semi better off concentrating on 6nations and club game and grass roots.

Comment

wenger out. that is all

Comment

Pot 1: NZ, OZ, SA, and France
                                                                    Pot 2: Eng, Ire, Samoa, and Argentina
                                                                    Pot 3: Wales, Italy, Tonga, and Scotland

Samoa getting into Pot2 has thrown the cat amongst the pigeons, and will lead to some tricky draws.

Comment

At least Liverpool won. Hopefully BR will make some good attacking signings in January. Or else we're fucked.

Comment

Whoever is in charge of transfers at Swansea is doing some job. Michu and Pablo Hernandez for a third of a Stewart Downing.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                          Pot 1: NZ, OZ, SA, and France
                                                                          Pot 2: Eng, Ire, Samoa, and Argentina
                                                                          Pot 3: Wales, Italy, Tonga, and Scotland

Samoa getting into Pot2 has thrown the cat amongst the pigeons, and will lead to some tricky draws.
                                                                          SA, Ire, Tonga one time please

NZ Eng Wales would be nice too

Comment

Somone took my jacket. Ioved that jacket.
                                                                            Fuck you CHD.
                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                              Somone took my jacket. Ioved that jacket.
                                                                              Fuck you CHD.
                                                                              It was n2cu2cun but fu2.

Comment

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ExhE0...%3DExhE0Qs0W68

In school.

Comment

Reading have scored way too early here.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                    Reading have scored way too early here.
                                                                                    That didn't take long

Opr

Comment

Deuce a peice.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                        SA, Ire, Tonga one time please

NZ Eng Wales would be nice too
                                                                                        We wouldnt be shitting ourselves with Oz and Scotland either. Especially not if by some miracle Joe Schmidt was driving the bus.
                                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

I really fancy getting a camper and travelling around following the RWC. It would be an excellent month.
                                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

EPL is so bad this year.

Comment

What the actual fuck

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                What the actual fuck
                                                                                                Is Lindegarrd always this average?

He is like a statue, doesn't command his box at all. Like a bad Shay Given.

Comment

SAF should be taking off Lindegaard now

Comment

Is there any defenders on the pitch? may have to turn the game on

Comment

Is there any defenders on the pitch? may have to turn the game on
                                                                                                      Probably the dullest goalfest ever.

Comment

Probably the dullest goalfest ever.
                                                                                                        You have better moods when your team is winning.
                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                          You have better moods when your team is winning.
                                                                                                          Im happy now.

I actually think it is pretty dull. Goals coming from the defending side being terrible is boring.

Comment

Is Lindegarrd always this average?

He is like a statue, doesn't command his box at all. Like a bad Shay Given.
                                                                                                            He's the most mediocre goalkeeper I've ever seen. He's a fine backup goalie, but nowhere near the same ability as DDG

Comment

Lol

@McDonnellDan
                                                                                                              Accumulator today fell down on the lack of Over 2.5 goals in Liverpool v Southampton. Should have gone for Over 12.5 goals in Reading-Man U

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                                wenger out. that is all
                                                                                                                There's a lot more Arsenal fans coming around to your way of thinking, me included. It's just not happening. Laudrup in imo

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                                  I really fancy getting a camper and travelling around following the RWC. It would be an excellent month.
                                                                                                                  Was there 12 years ago some craic.
                                                                                                                  A man on your diet would love the giant barbecues and severe lack of salads everywhere.

Comment

Taxi for RVP

Comment

Turns out the crazy spanish giirl I was getting stuck into at one point last night later on took my jacket at the end of the night (not knowing whose it was) when the bar staff asked whose it was.

Coincidentally I sent her a message at 4am via whasapp that she didn't get to see that said 'some cunt stole my jacket, fml.'

Happened to mention today on facebook that I lost my jacket and she said, oh, leather? ..ehyea... From Berksha? Eh yea... Yea I took that..
                                                                                                                      dafuq?!

Pictures of her on facebook now wearing it while holding her dog.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 01-12-12, 19:39.
                                                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                        There's a lot more Arsenal fans coming around to your way of thinking, me included. It's just not happening. Laudrup in imo
                                                                                                                        Laudrup in? Whatever about Wenger out(which I think would be an awful decision unless you replace him with a world class proven coach), bringing in Laudrup is majorly jumping the gun.

Comment

Playing a game in killarney and 3 blokes eating sausage and chips their fingers ffs. Seriously, get the fuck

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X