X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
    Ty Dice.

Congrats Paul! Delighted for you. At least you've got plenty saved to pay for the big day!!
    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
      Stephen Fry's 'Mankind The Story of All of Us' just started on History +1.

Just watched it and it's pretty cool.
      You and anyone who would enjoy that programme should give themselves a real treat and acquire a copy of Jacob Bronowski's the Ascent of Man.
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
        My cousin was the same about BBM but then got fed up with it. She got rid of an HTC and bought a blackberry. Had it all over facebook about her new BBM. Next time I visited she was back to HTC and said the blackberry was a pile of shite and there was something about doing away with BBM messaging or something anyway and not worth it. No idea if any of that true or not.

Android all the way. Tell her friends to go on go chat and you have BBM messaging on android.
        plus viber watsapp email etc BBM could never be a clincher
        airport, lol

Comment

My cousin was the same about BBM but then got fed up with it. She got rid of an HTC and bought a blackberry. Had it all over facebook about her new BBM. Next time I visited she was back to HTC and said the blackberry was a pile of shite and there was something about doing away with BBM messaging or something anyway and not worth it. No idea if any of that true or not.

Android all the way. Tell her friends to go on go chat and you have BBM messaging on android.
          She has a Blackberry and uses BBM all the time. But stills wants the tablet too. She uses only facebook . Friend said she is going to go for it as the extra few pound she is not spending on a Nexus she will go towards books and perfume.
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
            a nexus is like a smoke alarm,anyone who doesnt have one is just an idiot
            What if you have a smoke alarm yet it might have been taken down because it was it started beeping of its own accord (even when the battery was not in it!!) and it may be sitting beside the door in your apartment the last six months. Obv a hypothetical

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
              What if you have a smoke alarm yet it might have been taken down because it was it started beeping of its own accord (even when the battery was not in it!!) and it may be sitting beside the door in your apartment the last six months. Obv a hypothetical
              Phoebes fire alarm goes off and she cant get it to stop beeping,

as long as you have a nexus

how come theres no tourneys on stars apart from times and hypers til like 1
              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                Or what if someone still had 2 in the garage, still in the wrapper....
                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                  Also, BCB, you are too young to be paying AVC's !!

Thats for people in their 50's.
                  lol!

The time for AVCs is in your 20's & early 30's. Pump the shit out of it and you'll still be no worse off then your mates but you'll have a solid long term platform established.

Just do employer contribution matching and whatever you can easily afford in your 30's and early 40's and then ramp it up in the late 40's, 50's & 60's as the finish line comes into sight.

If you are paid 50k now you have to see it as 30k for current expenditure and 10k for medium term protection and 10k for the long run and stop seeing it as 50k to be spent in the present. This of course assumes you're unencumbered with debt, kids, mortgage and not struggling to live. If that's the case then just do the best you can to survive!
                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

how come theres no tourneys on stars apart from times and hypers til like 1
                    Server reset probably?

Was having a look there earlier & jumped into a $4 winner take all Hyper with 400 runners.

Were all starting with 5bbs and 2 min blinds and the first hand I get 6 limpers into my BB. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                      lol!

The time for AVCs is in your 20's & early 30's. Pump the shit out of it and you'll still be no worse off then your mates but you'll have a solid long term platform established.

Just do employer contribution matching and whatever you can easily afford in your 30's and early 40's and then ramp it up in the late 40's, 50's & 60's as the finish line comes into sight.

If you are paid 50k now you have to see it as 30k for current expenditure and 10k for medium term protection and 10k for the long run and stop seeing it as 50k to be spent in the present. This of course assumes you're unencumbered with debt, kids, mortgage and not struggling to live. If that's the case then just do the best you can to survive!
                      I disagree.

Spend the shit out of it now, be dead long enough.
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                        I got what I had expected in the budget. More tax on my wages before I get them and more expensive to drink, drive and smoke. Vat was inevitable also.

I agree that not looking at PS pay and allowances is a joke. I am sure over 70% of all departments spending is a fairly reasonable estimation.

I found the fact that means testing child benefit is impossible to be funny. Its almost as if the revenue doesn't actually keep tabs on what people are earning and we have no way of calculating how many kids live in a house.

I also like that he admitted to not finding 1/3 of a billion. All good saying that we are showing the world that we can run ourselves and our people are prepared to work our way out of this hole. How do you think the markets respond to the announcement of I knew where the line was and fell short.
                        agree,then again it would be Political suicide as the people it would effect the most are the same people that are most likely to vote,never going to happen i reckon
                        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Was just looking at booking Rochestown Park hotel for UKIPT in February to beat the rush.

All hotels in Cork are coming in between €250-€300 for the 4 nights, Rochestown is €1250. Hmmm.

Doesn't even include brekkie!

Comment

Was just looking at booking Rochestown Park hotel for UKIPT in February to beat the rush.

All hotels in Cork are coming in between €250-€300 for the 4 nights, Rochestown is €1250. Hmmm.
                            You'll just have to win a few packages so

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
                              agree,then again it would be Political suicide as the people it would effect the most are the same people that are most likely to vote,never going to happen i reckon
                              Removing the economy from the toilet would be quite the big tick in your favour when going to the polls again. Personally I would vote for someone who had a track record of making the hard calls and getting the job done with little regard for how he is perceived or what public opinion may say. Basically I would go to the polls and go well those guys have some balls and made the tough calls I can trust them to do the same in the future.

I also imagine that the people on 60K/70K+ dependent on where they draw the line while not keen on loosing money will able to look at it and think if this all gets back on track the drop in income tax a few years down the line will be worth a hell of a lot more than what I will loose if this drags on for another decade.

Comment

Removing the economy from the toilet would be quite the big tick in your favour when going to the polls again. Personally I would vote for someone who had a track record of making the hard calls and getting the job done with little regard for how he is perceived or what public opinion may say. Basically I would go to the polls and go well those guys have some balls and made the tough calls I can trust them to do the same in the future.

I also imagine that the people on 60K/70K+ dependent on where they draw the line while not keen on loosing money will able to look at it and think if this all gets back on track the drop in income tax a few years down the line will be worth a hell of a lot more than what I will loose if this drags on for another decade.
                                This is why democracy doesn't really work. Well, the voting for some teacher to run the country part. That should be maybe at local level but on a national level these should be professionals, put in place to do a certain job under a certain time frame and not be concerned about pissing a few people off so as not to upset the chance of them getting reelected.

Then again, some top economist from Germany isn't going to fix that pothole or get the medical card are they...

Bunch of amateurs ruining this country.
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                  managed to lose my jacket to some girl called Laura who studies linguistics in Trinity. If you know her, pm me.
                                  She's 20, think here name is Laura O'Connor, someone must know her?

Where is a good place to buy a charger for an S3 and not get raped on it? But today...
                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Ty Dice.

Congrats Paul! Delighted for you. At least you've got plenty saved to pay for the big day!!
                                    Thanks Olly - remember, I have to buy a house at some point in the future! Gotta keep some savings for that, though I am not adverse to throwing a big party either.

Comment

Where is a good place to buy a charger for an S3 and not get raped on it? But today...
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Not gunna get it today though... thanks.

Comment

It's mental to think that Fianna Fail will become a major force again in the next election.
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Interesting tale and dilemma from this mornings taxi excursions.

I picked up this pair of drug heads from a local early house, now as far a wankers go these two are right up there with Niall Quinn but strangely enough, never much hassle just mouthy and generally noisy but always pay up and actually seem like ok humans.

Until this morning, out they come out of their heads and right away start banging on about prices and fares and robbing cab drivers, so i tell them to fuck off out of the car, they quickly apologise, we agree on a fare (€25) and off we go. 5 minutes out the road and they start, messing with everything, the meter, my licence, fucking everything and being very threatening. Now that doesn't bother me cause I know both these cabbages and they are about as genuinely threatening as SICKPUPPY on here. I let them on cause I have this awesome ability to drown everything out and sing Driving home for Christmas in my head.

When we get there they refuse to pay me and tell me I can call the guards or anyone they don't care. My default in the rare situation like this is to just let them away, I don't need the hassle and what the point anyway. So off they go happy as fuck.

However, an hour later the office comes over the radio and asks me did I find a wallet in the car from the lads I took to rosslare. Jackpot I think and insta answer that I found nothing. After a quick rummage I find said wallet under the seat and upon closer inspection there appears to be about €150 in fifties inside. Now, although these cunts screwed me and here I am presented with a chance at retribution I am somewhat uneasy about reaching into the wallet and even extracting my €25, let alone any more. Not because I fear a backlash, like I said these two are muppets. They didn't pay me but surely me stealing from this wallet is as bad as them cunts.

So I decide to set the wallet on fire but realise that this will not hurt them anymore as they will have no idea. Although I'm morally obligated not to steal from them I am a grudge holding vindictive bastard at heart.

So

SPOILER
                                            i went to the local 'Freds Fashions' its kind of a charity clothes shop oxfam style and bought as much stuff as I could, put said items into a black bin bag and drop off at the SVDP next door, and as for the wallet, well it's now in the Garda barracks with a little receipt tucked inside. The
                                            Chuckle brothers may never get it back as I doubt they are the sort to phone the cop shop or even possess the intelligence to consider this is where some lost property gets handed into. I really hope they do get it back though.

I'll post a photo of the receipt later, I even drew a smiley face on it.

Comment

Question for the tech heads on here. Doing some research on Scala at the moment as a few clients are moving on to it at the moment. It looks like it is the language that will turn Java into legacy code but wanted to know if this is in fact correct.

Hate to sound like a bollix when talking about it or just be another bluffing recruiter. If anyone has some insight into it please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post

I picked up this pair of drug heads from a local early house, now as far a wankers go these two are right up there with Niall Quinn but strangely enough, never much hassle just mouthy and generally noisy but always pay up and actually seem like ok humans.

Until this morning, out they come out of their heads and right away start banging on about prices and fares and robbing cab drivers, so i tell them to fuck off out of the car, they quickly apologise, we agree on a fare (€25) and off we go. 5 minutes out the road and they start, messing with everything, the meter, my licence, fucking everything and being very threatening. Now that doesn't bother me cause I know both these cabbages and they are about as genuinely threatening as SICKPUPPY on here. I let them on cause I have this awesome ability to drown everything out and sing Driving home for Christmas in my head.

When we get there they refuse to pay me and tell me I can call the guards or anyone they don't care. My default in the rare situation like this is to just let them away, I don't need the hassle and what the point anyway. So off they go happy as fuck.

However, an hour later the office comes over the radio and asks me did I find a wallet in the car from the lads I took to rosslare. Jackpot I think and insta answer that I found nothing. After a quick rummage I find said wallet under the seat and upon closer inspection there appears to be about €150 in fifties inside. Now, although these cunts screwed me and here I am presented with a chance at retribution I am somewhat uneasy about reaching into the wallet and even extracting my €25, let alone any more. Not because I fear a backlash, like I said these two are muppets. They didn't pay me but surely me stealing from this wallet is as bad as them cunts.

So I decide to set the wallet on fire but realise that this will not hurt them anymore as they will have no idea. Although I'm morally obligated not to steal from them I am a grudge holding vindictive bastard at heart.

So

SPOILER
                                                i went to the local 'Freds Fashions' its kind of a charity clothes shop oxfam style and bought as much stuff as I could, put said items into a black bin bag and drop off at the SVDP next door, and as for the wallet, well it's now in the Garda barracks with a little receipt tucked inside. The
                                                Chuckle brothers may never get it back as I doubt they are the sort to phone the cop shop or even possess the intelligence to consider this is where some lost property gets handed into. I really hope they do get it back though.

Class post. ***** rating!

I think though I would have took fifty and went for a few pints in the pub they drink in!!
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

So

SPOILER

Well played...your taxi stories are pretty funny, even if you are involved in a good light
                                                  Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

fair point,would also think that your vote would be heavily outnumbered by middle class working ireland with their 2.1 children who rightly or wrongly see this payment as part of their over all in come,if it was to happen you could see the Labour Party sparing with the greens for few seats,the blue shirts decimated in a few years,as a people we're fickle enough and could see fianna fail or even the shinners (dear christ) running the show.this would be a game changer imo

This is why democracy doesn't really work. Well, the voting for some teacher to run the country part. That should be maybe at local level but on a national level these should be professionals, put in place to do a certain job under a certain time frame and not be concerned about pissing a few people off so as not to upset the chance of them getting reelected.

Then again, some top economist from Germany isn't going to fix that pothole or get the medical card are they...

Bunch of amateurs ruining this country.
                                                    senior civil servants other wise known as the permanent government,irish democracy at its best,i'm sure that the present government went in to office with a view to changing the world,also fairly sure they quickly found out how things are done in these parts
                                                    Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Finkel

Comment

Go to your nearest hotel. Ask at reception if they have a spare Samsung charger that you could charge your phone up in the room. Walk out with said charger. They have loads of chargers that people like me leave behind and don't bother going back for
                                                        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

you can also put whats app on the nexus
                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

any mini usb charger will do.
                                                            dont get blinded by the brand name.
                                                            You should be paying more than €5-10

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                              should that read NO MORE than?
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

heard the best saying ever from DMX last night - ...."Staying Sucker free is hard in a world full of lollipops" Words to live by i think

Comment

100% would have taken those chancers loots. Fook them imo.

Whats your beef with Niall Quinn? As in lanky Quinn? Went to see City play when I was younger and he must have spent at an hour after the game signing autograph, posing for pics. According to most reports he is a decent sort?

Comment

Question for the tech heads on here. Doing some research on Scala at the moment as a few clients are moving on to it at the moment. It looks like it is the language that will turn Java into legacy code but wanted to know if this is in fact correct.

Hate to sound like a bollix when talking about it or just be another bluffing recruiter. If anyone has some insight into it please let me know.
                                                                    I wouldn't put money on that
                                                                    There is certain fundamental differences that, in my mind, would stop it replacing Java anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post

Whats your beef with Niall Quinn? As in lanky Quinn? Went to see City play when I was younger and he must have spent at an hour after the game signing autograph, posing for pics. According to most reports he is a decent sort?
                                                                      chatted to us in airport for about 45 mins telling stories of good ol days, top man
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

I imagine it is to do with his punditry

Comment

Can't watch soccer anymore when the cunt is commentating. Him and Colin Montgomerie have destroyed my enjoyment of two of my favourite sports to watch on tv

Comment

I wouldn't put money on that
                                                                            There is certain fundamental differences that, in my mind, would stop it replacing Java anytime soon.
                                                                            I know it is probably very tough to put it into simple layman terms for me but what would the differences be? I can only really find stuff on it potential and how it basically takes less coding to get the same results as Java.

Obviously it is a new language (3 years as far as I can see) so will be developed further and people will learn how to use it more effectively as the tools improve. Well so I would imagine anyway.

Comment

Anywhere in town though? Somewhere I can grab one today.

Comment

No details until the Finance Act.

It's not being whipped out free though. You have to pay 41% income tax on it.

I'd imagine the govt would be delighted to get more income tax and also to get loans repaid to the banks they own in the circumstances....
                                                                                Only if you have enough income to bring you there though surely? For example if you were out of work at present you could probably get €20k at 20 or maybe even 0%

I would guess that's more who it's aimed at, regardless of how it will actually be utilised by others.
                                                                                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

lol!

This

I disagree.

Not so much this!

AVC's (for as long as tax relief remains as it is) are free money imo. I'm continuing to contribute at the full 15% I can before being penalised and won't change that until the current relief system ends.

On a related note, I'll point out again that there is a scarily large number of people who don't seem to provision for the long term at all. I've had a number of conversations with people this week that have gone along the lines of

Pers: "Nah, haven't set up a pension yet. Sure plenty of time for that when I hit <insert age here>

Iago: "but you've been working here what 4/5 years? and the company matches the first 5%, so you're effectively getting an extra 5% on top of our salary for nothing"

Pers: "Yeah, I see what you're saying but it's just so far away, what's the point?

Iago: "The point is that for contributing 2.5% of your actual take home you can get 10% of your salary added to a pension fund. Then you can add AVCs and get 41% tax relief on your fund, which should hopefully compound between now and when you want to claim it meaning lots of free monies"

Pers: "Ah, it's not for me. Sure I'd rather have the money now when I can enjoy it"

Iago: Bangs head off wall repeatedly

Comment

Anywhere in town though? Somewhere I can grab one today.
                                                                                    Get one of your female friends to nab one for you?
                                                                                    They seem to be good at that stuff!
                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Aren't the fund management fees very excessive in pensions?
                                                                                      .

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                        She has a Blackberry and uses BBM all the time. But stills wants the tablet too. She uses only facebook . Friend said she is going to go for it as the extra few pound she is not spending on a Nexus she will go towards books and perfume.
                                                                                        That is just mental then if she already has a blackberry. You are far better off with the android app store than blackberry. Talk some sense into her. Perfume and books are not as good!

Is it not just the same charger as the other androids? They had them in the pound shop in Derry. We got the iphone one 3 years ago for the ipods and it is still going strong!

yeah I know as I have that and viber and voipcheap on mine! I use the go sms on my phone that has the go chat which is like BBM which is why I was saying.

Comment

So the day after the country got bum raped in the budget the Dail has been suspended cause Ming the dickhead decides to make a big fuss in there as his kids are being teased in school cause their Daddy doesnt wear a suit in the Dail. You couldnt make it up really

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                            .
                                                                                            V4V or others will be able to give far more detail on this I'm sure.

Mine is managed through the company, fees this year were 0.1% of the total fund.

Comment

No great insights but there is a lot to like about it and from where I sit a world where no one ever got started with Java and only ever worked with Scala would in most respects be a better world.
                                                                                              It would have a very long way to go before it became the default a replacement but its possible. Its really just Java but not as problematic (shite).

There are just so many factors that come into play in how well these things are taken up and many of them are heavily influenced by current trends and future events that solid predictions are impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                So the day after the country got bum raped in the budget the Dail has been suspended cause Ming the dickhead decides to make a big fuss in there as his kids are being teased in school cause their Daddy doesnt wear a suit in the Dail. You couldnt make it up really
                                                                                                you neglect to mention that he requested that the CC stop insulting him in public about it. He was also being shouted over by government TD's rather than being allowed to have his say.

2 sides to this, and neither behaved well.
                                                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                  .
                                                                                                  They can be. But it's not an acceptable reason for doing nothing in my book.

Some people get value, some people get raped and they may even be paying the same price.

Price is what you pay, value is what you get.

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                                  V4V or others will be able to give far more detail on this I'm sure.

Mine is managed through the company, fees this year were 0.1% of the total fund.
                                                                                                  Yeah that's a great deal but the Company are paying more fees on top and that's clearly also part of your employment benefits.

Obviously you are in a passive fund with a very low AMC but that wouldn't be the only cost involved but you have a supportive employer even if most of your colleagues are too stupid to take advantage! Still they don't want to retain idiots they want to retain the sort of employee who appreciates a good deal.

Comment

Obviously you are in a passive fund with a very low AMC but that wouldn't be the only cost involved but you have a supportive employer even if most of your colleagues are too stupid to take advantage! Still they don't want to retain idiots they want to retain the sort of employee who appreciates a good deal.
                                                                                                    I don't know what a tracker mortgage is.
                                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                                      This

Not so much this!

AVC's (for as long as tax relief remains as it is) are free money imo. I'm continuing to contribute at the full 15% I can before being penalised and won't change that until the current relief system ends.

On a related note, I'll point out again that there is a scarily large number of people who don't seem to provision for the long term at all. I've had a number of conversations with people this week that have gone along the lines of

Pers: "Nah, haven't set up a pension yet. Sure plenty of time for that when I hit <insert age here>

Iago: "but you've been working here what 4/5 years? and the company matches the first 5%, so you're effectively getting an extra 5% on top of our salary for nothing"

Pers: "Yeah, I see what you're saying but it's just so far away, what's the point?

Iago: "The point is that for contributing 2.5% of your actual take home you can get 10% of your salary added to a pension fund. Then you can add AVCs and get 41% tax relief on your fund, which should hopefully compound between now and when you want to claim it meaning lots of free monies"

Pers: "Ah, it's not for me. Sure I'd rather have the money now when I can enjoy it"

Iago: Bangs head off wall repeatedly
                                                                                                      Classic. I used to explain what the net cost of their contribution was.

Say you put in €100 gross so it costs you €59 net. Then the employer matches it so €200 is invested on your behalf.

Now the first portion of your pension savings can be taken tax-free at retirement so even if you achieve zero investment return you've achieved 240% investment return on the first bit up to 1.5 times your earnings at retirement (subject to limits, terms and conditions etc).

For example, if you put it in at age 30 and take it out at 50 that's 4%p.a. annualized with no growth at all.

You should get a modest 2% p.a. net investment return over 20 years with a very low risk/cautious strategy. Don't forget pension savings roll up gross of DIRT so all other things being equal a pension investment should always outperform a non pension investment.

But investment performance is a separate issue and should be decoupled from the making of a pension contribution question as people just use it as a fig leaf for their own inaction.

Instead all of these canny "I wouldn't invest in a pension because of the charges" people are letting their money sit in an Irish bank account where they are likely to get <1% net of DIRT over the next 5 years and maybe 2% thereafter. WP

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                        you neglect to mention that he requested that the CC stop insulting him in public about it. He was also being shouted over by government TD's rather than being allowed to have his say.

They are all a bunch of clowns, Ming, the CC the lot of them

The fucking circus music should be playing when they enter a room

Comment

How do I do this?????????

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post

just caught a clip of this posted on youtube.... people need to cop the fcuk on!! We have bigger things as a country and socitey to worry about than how some dude is dressed!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                              ok - for some reason I thought it was coming out gratis.
                                                                                                              I would have fucking loved that!!

Their was talk initially of allowing you to take it out tax-free and offset it against a future tax-free cash lump sum, but that would have been a political nightmare as you rightly point out, even if from an overall perspective not necessarily a bad thing as it may have provided a boost to the economy overall.

And let's not forget it is the employees money afterall just income tax deferred money.

They've gone for a halfway house that will likely achieve very little except help get a few struggling mortgages paid for another while. Perhaps in time they might revisit it.

Comment

Argos or any phone shop would have them.
                                                                                                                Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                                https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

I disagree.

Why does it have to be all or nothing? Somedays when I'm out enjoying myself I ask myself the question. IF I had a million quid would this day be any better?

In general, the answer is no.

But those days aren't wet miserable days stuck in an office I grant you!!

Comment

@Zod or anyone.

How easy would you pick up Celtic tickets for a league match (Hearts) on the day?
                                                                                                                    No prob at all, ticket office to the left as you head in and no home league fixture has been fully sold out this year.

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                    Leave the Scottish Premiership and stop bigotry.
                                                                                                                    wtf is the Scottish Premiership, didnt think Celtic had a Rugby team?? And please give examples of this bigotry you speak of.

Nicest guy you could ever meet is big Niall, remember been over at Highbury many moons ago and had tickets to the players lounge I was a starstruck youngster and introduced myself to David O'Leary and explained we were over from Ireland for the match he just shrugged and pushed us aside, a right wanker btw, but Niall couldnt have been nicer really went out of he's way and introduced us to all the other players etc.

Comment

So

SPOILER

Anyone else disappointed the spoiler wasn't a video of Finkel setting the wallet on fire while laughing maniacally as it went up in flames.
                                                                                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

a nexus is like a smoke alarm,anyone who doesnt have one is just an idiot
                                                                                                                        This may sound like a silly question, but how do people tend to use their 7 inch tablets? Do they view them as home devices or carry them about? I wouldn't be interested in carrying one around, and if you are only going to use it at home then why use something as small as a 7 inch tablet.

Comment

What about us that move about and work in different countries? How do we do pension shite?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X