X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YXp1...layer_embedded

Comment

Story from the New York Post creating a bit of debate, guy about to get hit by Subway train and somebody is snapping a picture instead of helping.
      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
        It would be great if a few people could do this quick survey on Temple Bar: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7XRR2KZ

It's for a student friend of mine, it only takes a minute .
        transgender option is nice to see

Comment

just on blaaaaa's twitter page.a guy had tweeted they were down to 10 players with 7 tickets in a wpt sat blinds at 1.5/3k n 1 russian guy raises to 17k,other russian guy pushes all in for 22k n orignal guy folds....other players go mental n floors disqualifys original raiser.

Comment

Saying "Beer can" with a British accent sounds like "Bacon" with a Jamaican accent.

Bet you tried it
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Game on Sunday if anyone's interested guys its supporting a good cause.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                Story from the New York Post creating a bit of debate, guy about to get hit by Subway train and somebody is snapping a picture instead of helping.
                I don't get why people are saying the bolded bit above.

The camera man, a pro photographer, didn't have the strength to pull the guy up and was using the flash off his camera to try and signal the driver...rather than just standing around watching him turn to mush. 45 secs in:

Queens father is hit and killed by Q train after an apparent argument on platform.http://bit.ly/WGnkylThe Post Got It Covered:Twitter:http://twitter.com/newy...

True or not idk but it's weird that there's no one in the pics helping. I was reading it about it earlier on the nypost site and saw this FB msg which makes decent sense of the situation I guess:

You have to be pretty strong to pull someone out of those tracks, and if the panicked person pulls you in it's bye bye to the both of you.
                A 30-year-old man confessed today to being the subway psycho who “launched” an innocent straphanger into tracks, where he was killed by an oncoming Q train, law enforcement sources told The Post. T…

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                just on blaaaaa's twitter page.a guy had tweeted they were down to 10 players with 7 tickets in a wpt sat blinds at 1.5/3k n 1 russian guy raises to 17k,other russian guy pushes all in for 22k n orignal guy folds....other players go mental n floors disqualifys original raiser.
                Sounds fair from the limited info. WTF would he fold for other than collusion.

Would have been interesting to see both hands.

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                Bet you tried it
                You're about a decade or two late hearing that one SatNav

Comment

IS Boyles dropping connection constantly for anyone else ?
                  Its the same for me ???

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                    Its the same for me ???
                    its down for everyone
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Zagreb vs Kiev being played in snow, old school orange ball and lines

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post

The camera man, a pro photographer, didn't have the strength to pull the guy up and was using the flash off his camera to try and signal the driver...rather than just standing around watching him turn to mush. 45 secs in:

i call absolute bullshit tbh. the guy is scum, no doubt about it. Even if he is using his flash to warn the driver, and even if he did try to help the guy, he still backed away enough to take the shot, rather than being right next to the person trying everything to help.

Comment

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                            should both be disqualified surely

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                              What proof is there that the short stack all in guy did anything wrong, with the information we have?

Comment

leaves it pretty open to angleshooting disqualifications if so.

Comment

Anyone want or know someone that could use 2 tickets to the Claremont v Leinster game . Premium seats on the 22

Comment

Anyone want or know someone that could use 2 tickets to the Claremont v Leinster game . Premium seats on the 22
                                    if they're free, i'll take them, if not i intend to win the box on boards to which i will invite ipbers

Comment

yeah,as caf said would have been nice to see both players cards. must keep an eye out for the story,pokernews etc usually pick up on these pretty quick

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                        transgender option is nice to see
                                        Whatever you're into...

Queens father is hit and killed by Q train after an apparent argument on platform.http://bit.ly/WGnkylThe Post Got It Covered:Twitter:http://twitter.com/newy...

True or not idk but it's weird that there's no one in the pics helping. I was reading it about it earlier on the nypost site and saw this FB msg which makes decent sense of the situation I guess:

A 30-year-old man confessed today to being the subway psycho who “launched” an innocent straphanger into tracks, where he was killed by an oncoming Q train, law enforcement sources told The Post. T…
                                        That's why it's so debatable, I for one don't tend to believe his story what is going to be more effective some flash off a camera or some dude frantically waving his arms??? The latter been what I would believe somebody would do if they couldn't lift him up onto the platform, I've only seen the pic now on my desktop (linked earlier from tablet) wow didn't know there was other people on the standing on the platform.

If you look closely at the video you can actually see he changes positions in order to capture the man lying on the tracks then moves back and to the side to get the photo clinging to the platform, fucking crazy stuff.
                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                          if they're free, i'll take them, if not i intend to win the box on boards to which i will invite ipbers
                                          They are yours non gratis if you want them . You know they are for the game in France yeah??

Comment

They are yours non gratis if you want them . You know they are for the game in France yeah??
                                            was only messin, but no i thought they were for the game next week.

Comment

was only messin, but no i thought they were for the game next week.
                                              Nah my father won a competition that gives him premium tickets to all of Leinsters games in the HC right up to the final if they make it that far . He cant go to some of the games so asked me to see if anyone else could use them .
                                              I gave 2 to Nuck for their last game in the RDS , he said they were great seats .

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                It would be great if a few people could do this quick survey on Temple Bar: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7XRR2KZ

It's for a student friend of mine, it only takes a minute .
                                                Done but this survey really needs more zombie related questions, in fact all surveys do

Comment

Oi, cheese-eating surrender monkey, give me some useful phrases to repeat in Clermont this weekend.

Merci
                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                    Oi, cheese-eating surrender monkey, give me some useful phrases to repeat in Clermont this weekend.

Merci
                                                    what you looking for?food, alcohol, directions or insults?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

what you looking for?food, alcohol, directions or insults?
                                                        The latter. I can handle booze and food.
                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Merci
                                                          SPOILER

Also: Zut = Darn.
                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Devilfish showing his softer side . He just put up a video on FB of him playing the guitar and singing when you say nothing at all to his newborn. was quite nice to watch lol!
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

The latter. I can handle booze and food.
                                                              wow tough one. will have to think some more, but you can probably start with:

"D'après ce qui se dit ailleurs, j'ai cru comprendre que votre équipe de foot avait plus de chance de gagner la champions ligue que votre équipe de rugby la H cup."

Comment

Level surely Reggie? Why would the guy who shoved be disqualified? Like he has AA-sorry Ruski on your bike?

Comment

i call absolute bullshit tbh. the guy is scum, no doubt about it. Even if he is using his flash to warn the driver, and even if he did try to help the guy, he still backed away enough to take the shot, rather than being right next to the person trying everything to help.
                                                                  Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                  That's why it's so debatable, I for one don't tend to believe his story what is going to be more effective some flash off a camera or some dude frantically waving his arms??? The latter been what I would believe somebody would do if they couldn't lift him up onto the platform, I've only seen the pic now on my desktop (linked earlier from tablet) wow didn't know there was other people on the standing on the platform.

If you look closely at the video you can actually see he changes positions in order to capture the man lying on the tracks then moves back and to the side to get the photo clinging to the platform, fucking crazy stuff.
                                                                  The whole incident is hard to grasp tbh.

Why's there no-one else helping him? There's a pic of him on the ground with no train in site. Could it really have been coming in that fast(I've never been to NY btw) that nobody whatsoever could have helped him up? Even the guy who threw him down there, did he just run off and therefore gets jailed for manslaughter? In the video of the two of them arguing it sounded like the aggressor ended up in the subway... And as for the man standing there 'doomed' is it too soon to wonder why he didn't run from it or go to the other side of the track? By the sounds of it the train pulled in and the man was in the same spot as in the pic. As for the photographer, I obviously can't understand why anyone would take his line, I was just putting forward what was reported rather than my own opinion but there's def more to it than just 'why did someone take a pic.

I don't have a clue what I'd do in that situation, I hope that I would be able to help the man, think I would anyway but I could just as easily freeze. People react weird to shock, just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                    Beering it up in Mulligans tonight to celebrate my planned drug run from Amsterdam tomorrow morning. Planning to stuff Big Al's burgers in my crotch to distract the drug dogs. Icey goodness. Highly tempted to go for more drinks despite nearly 17 post-18 year-old years of learning the flaw in that plan. Outrageously positive mood ... how does that even happen in the middle of winter?
                                                                    bring me home some please

Comment

SP have you spotted any links for Forbrydelsen Ep 9 or 10 with subs yet? Your man hasnt uploaded anything in 2 weeks

Comment

Budget leaks are great.

It's hilarious to compare and contrast the budgeting process in any moderately well-managed corporation and that for the country.

PRSI allowance is a real kick in the bollix for low income earners. FG on the face of it seem to have won the argument.

Car tax measures seem daft.
                                                                        the PRSI thing seems daft to me. it looks like the lowest bracket of paid workers will be short an extra 264 per Year. When you consider that if they dropped the dole by €5 a week it would equate to roughly the same overall figure and arguably more over the whole country as I would image there are more people on the dole than in the lowest bracket of income?

Also it gives the wrong impression in my mind as you are punishing the people that are trying to get out there to work. Or thats how it looks to me anyway

Comment

Gosh darn it, gona have to get myself one of these now.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                            the PRSI thing seems daft to me. it looks like the lowest bracket of paid workers will be short an extra 264 per Year. When you consider that if they dropped the dole by €5 a week it would equate to roughly the same overall figure and arguably more over the whole country as I would image there are more people on the dole than in the lowest bracket of income?
                                                                            Really is crazy stuff. Also life on the dole is much cheaper than that on the min wage. Plenty of time to source cut price cigarettes/alcohol/drugs. Minimal transport costs.

Can't wait to see how many Labour TDs go awol tomorrow
                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Anyone else a bit disturbed that pro-lifers can be kinda cute?

I mean the one on the left Not going for the HitchHiker plan of KY jelly, and a bag on the head.
                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

I mean the one on the left Not going for the HitchHiker plan of KY jelly, and a bag on the head.
                                                                                At least the older one wouldent have to be put on the boat in 8 weeks...
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

It's alive!

Posted from me nice new free Ubuntu box that lives in the Amazon cloud.

Screw you work web filter.

Check this out.

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

SP have you spotted any links for Forbrydelsen Ep 9 or 10 with subs yet? Your man hasnt uploaded anything in 2 weeks
                                                                                    No! In dire straits waiting strange whats happening for them the sick bastard must be laughing his ass off at people after doing them weekly until the business end

This guy follows the activity on the translation sites and for some reason there is no sign even of early versions yet.

By my reckoning BBC will be showing them on Saturday week and as it takes about a week for a completely synched and corrected version to emerge from a first draft so we might have to wait till then to watch it.
                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Budget leaks are great.

It's hilarious to compare and contrast the budgeting process in any moderately well-managed corporation and that for the country.

PRSI allowance is a real kick in the bollix for low income earners. FG on the face of it seem to have won the argument.

Car tax measures seem daft.
                                                                                      Is the procedure of dribbling stuff out through the media in speculative doses to test the waters not standard practice in all western democracies?
                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

where do i get a look at these budget leaks? is my income getting raped
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

So after himself constantly saying that the walking dead is right up my street and would I hurry up and watch it., I decided to take the plunge. Aghhhhh fucking brilliant. Just finished the first episode. Jaysus the end of it:eek. I was ohhing and aghing here for sport lol

In bed now and can't sleep
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                            Beering it up in Mulligans tonight to celebrate my planned drug run from Amsterdam tomorrow morning. Planning to stuff Big Al's burgers in my crotch to distract the drug dogs. Icey goodness. Highly tempted to go for more drinks despite nearly 17 post-18 year-old years of learning the flaw in that plan. Outrageously positive mood ... how does that even happen in the middle of winter?

I remember years ago I used to live and work in Amsterdam then moved to Germany. Every couple of weeks I would go back to see friends.

Traveling back to Germany I would always get pulled up at border by police with their sniffer dogs and searched, they used to come on train to check passports and somehow I would be the one they picked to get searched, the full lot, the works, not pretty I can tell you, got really pissed off with them.

So next time I was in Amsterdam I managed to get hold of a gram of coke, got to the train station early, bordered the train to Stuttgart, and went to every toilet and spilt coke behind all the toilets so when they brought dogs on at border they went ape shit thinking they had found big stash of coke.......never bothered me again
                                                                                            https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                            http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Was playing a few turbos on Stars earlier and for some reason clicked on a 2 dollar 6 max with 15 min blinds. Chippie with 50 left now and 600 up top, I better win this to make up for lack of sleep

Comment

The whole incident is hard to grasp tbh.

Why's there no-one else helping him? There's a pic of him on the ground with no train in site. Could it really have been coming in that fast(I've never been to NY btw) that nobody whatsoever could have helped him up? Even the guy who threw him down there, did he just run off and therefore gets jailed for manslaughter? In the video of the two of them arguing it sounded like the aggressor ended up in the subway... And as for the man standing there 'doomed' is it too soon to wonder why he didn't run from it or go to the other side of the track? By the sounds of it the train pulled in and the man was in the same spot as in the pic. As for the photographer, I obviously can't understand why anyone would take his line, I was just putting forward what was reported rather than my own opinion but there's def more to it than just 'why did someone take a pic.

I don't have a clue what I'd do in that situation, I hope that I would be able to help the man, think I would anyway but I could just as easily freeze. People react weird to shock, just saying.
                                                                                                The subway trains in NY really fly into the stations fwiw

Comment

Sometimes I get a feeling you're in on NPH's scam.
                                                                                                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Good night at Frankie Boyle in the Olympia,a few winces at some of it, but pretty funny overall
                                                                                                    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by Caf

I agree with Danny, and think that bolded is bullshit. If anything the flash would have distracted the driver, even blinded him and made it harder to see the guy.

Devilfish showing his softer side . He just put up a video on FB of him playing the guitar and singing when you say nothing at all to his newborn. was quite nice to watch lol!
                                                                                                      It's not actually his baby. He won the child from the owner of an illegal chinese casio in Hull. A game of open faced chinese poker escalated in stakes last month, the owner coveted Devilfish's famous rings, was willing to wager his newborn child for them. Devilfish said always wanted another child, bringing his total to 7 children, ironically 7 is seen as a very lucky number in china.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                        What proof is there that the short stack all in guy did anything wrong, with the information we have?
                                                                                                        True, didn't think it through.

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                                          Good night at Frankie Boyle in the Olympia,a few winces at some of it, but pretty funny overall
                                                                                                          good to hear Im going to see him tomorrow

Comment

.
                                                                                                            She is clearly a fuckin Banshee!
                                                                                                            (you would think she would be with the other lot, but I guess business is business and you always have to be looking for new customers)

Comment

pretty cool full 3d view you can move camera at some deepstacks finaltable
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Since she is anti choice by her creed she cannot refuse your advances and then must stick it out with your bastard child

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                  Since she is anti choice by her creed she cannot refuse your advances and then must stick it out with your bastard child
                                                                                                                  Hmm, spite rape you say.

Comment

i see your still going ste TID
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                      i see your still going ste TID
                                                                                                                      aye, its ridiculous!!

Comment

aye, its ridiculous!!
                                                                                                                        probably a decent bit left yet!
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                                                                                                                          I remember years ago I used to live and work in Amsterdam then moved to Germany. Every couple of weeks I would go back to see friends.

Traveling back to Germany I would always get pulled up at border by police with their sniffer dogs and searched, they used to come on train to check passports and somehow I would be the one they picked to get searched, the full lot, the works, not pretty I can tell you, got really pissed off with them.

So next time I was in Amsterdam I managed to get hold of a gram of coke, got to the train station early, bordered the train to Stuttgart, and went to every toilet and spilt coke behind all the toilets so when they brought dogs on at border they went ape shit thinking they had found big stash of coke.......never bothered me again
                                                                                                                          Biggest waste of a g of coke ever?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X