X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
    I always get sucked in by the youtube comments

SPOILER

Those panties your mom bought? The ones I tore off her cunt when I fucked both her holes and came inside her? The ones I suffocated your mom with when I fucked her tender asshole? Yeah, those ones, you fat fucking slob.
    If only your family had died in these attacks.the whole world would be enjoying your suffering,

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Praise the lord that the EPL is back. Last Saturday was so shit.

Comment

Very best of luck in Scotland Emmet, hope all works out well for you.
          You'll surely be missed around here.
          Let us know how you're getting on from time to time.
          Gl.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
            And so starts the Scottish adventure and me hopefully getting the oul life back in order! In the car now on the way to the ferry, Masters starts Monday morning. They don't give you much time to get settled but sure I'll be alright!

Will be avoiding posting too much
            over coming months as wanna get back into good (employable!) habits!

Best of luck with the new life in Jockland Emmet

Down with the bit in bold though. There's always some time in the day to post here!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
              Sorry if I missed anyone - I think gavantor may be up there too but im not sure
              no hes not, didnt play it.

dunno if this has been posted, good save (kinda)
              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNC-gvoZEFM[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by kincsem View Post
                The 46a is the busiest bus route in Dublin or Ireland. You won't be able to forget that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dublin_Bus_(No._46A)
                Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                Random?
                I already knew this as you see 4 of this bus for every other.
                Speaking of Dublin Buses, have they reduced the amount on the routes?
                Have had to wait longer lately, it's getting annoying.
                I remember being told that the 46a was the busiest route because it goes past RTE

So if the RTE workers got a good service and got to work easily they were less likely to do stories about dodgy bus service in Dublin

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                  I remember being told that the 46a was the busiest route because it goes past RTE

So if the RTE workers got a good service and got to work easily they were less likely to do stories about dodgy bus service in Dublin
                  You're some weirdo.

You'd fit in lovely over on CT on boards.
                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                    And so starts the Scottish adventure and me hopefully getting the oul life back in order! In the car now on the way to the ferry, Masters starts Monday morning. They don't give you much time to get settled but sure I'll be alright!

Will be avoiding posting too much over coming months as wanna get back into good (employable!) habits!
                    I wish you all the best with this man hope it goes well for you but do try and keep up the posting may El Tren be with you

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                    The camera would have been working overtime with the massage girls anyway!
                    I only seen 1 really hot on the Wednesday at the super sat, was the level of hot women good? How did you fair in the €350? Any sats running before it?
                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
                      You're some weirdo.

Weirdo?
                      Makes perfect sense to me

Comment

Rooney not in the squad for todays match.

Fucks up my ff anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                          Eek potentially nice relaxing weekend just turned into a crisis - first grey hair!

/ off out to buy the red ferrari
                          lol premature mid life crisis. I am 24 and have plenty and get routinely slagged by mates that haven't seen me in a couple of years. Still get asked for ID after shaving. Hardly a silver fox by all means but definitely noticeable.

Receding hairline or grey hair?

Comment

Just went to check the updates on the PokerStars blog what a load of bollox it is

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

I only seen 1 really hot on the Wednesday at the super sat, was the level of hot women good? How did you fair in the €350? Any sats running before it?
                              Every massage girl y'day was class, also some cracking dealers. Didnt see many hotties playing must have all been knocked out!! Going back for day 2 of side game today. 60 left 18 paid

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                lol premature mid life crisis. I am 24 and have plenty and get routinely slagged by mates that haven't seen me in a couple of years. Still get asked for ID after shaving. Hardly a silver fox by all means but definitely noticeable.

Receding hairline or grey hair?
                                Same, first grey when I was 19, definitely beats going bald.

Comment

Today is going to be epic - Iv already been to the gym so that takes care of any guilt I may have.

Supply list includes

12 bottles of corona
                                  2 limes
                                  steak for dinner (gf cooking it obv)
                                  bottle of Baileys - insert haters gonna hate
                                  ideas for snacks?

Time line

12.30 United v Everton
                                  3.00 Gillette soccer Saturday (il prob just concentrate on newcastle tho due to large sums being wagered)
                                  6.00 Ohio state v Miami
                                  9.00 Michigan v Notre dame
                                  11.00 Penn State v Alabama

golf will also be running at all times

life is good

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                    I started going bald at 19 im now 23 and about half way there id say by the time im 30 il be a proper slap head

At first it really bothered me but once you get over the initial shock its grand

Comment

Everton worth a shot at 3/1

State of the United team

VdS; Neville, Vidic, J Evans, Evra; O'Shea, Fletcher, Scholes; Nani, Berbatov, Giggs.

Subs: Kuszczak, Smalling, Park, Rafael, Macheda, Gibson, Owen

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                        Every massage girl y'day was class, also some cracking dealers. Didnt see many hotties playing must have all been knocked out!! Going back for day 2 of side game today. 60 left 18 paid
                                        I really wanna try and make it out for one of the days, the chick from the Irish Open was playing i heard

Plus she dont look half bad

And she is my favourite so far

Forgot to ask how many people played the €350? Congrats on day 2 now just make the run to the final table best of luck dude.

This for you

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjDdzWZxDwc[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
                                          You're some weirdo.

Give him about three years and poor 'oul ElShambo is going to fit right in there
                                          Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                          Eek potentially nice relaxing weekend just turned into a crisis - first grey hair!

/ off out to buy the red ferrari
                                          You have about one month to make the most important decision of your life, to shoe polish or not to shoe polish. Not to is the only sane answer but once you decide not to you can never change your mind
                                          Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                          Pity the poor ipb mod who is both grey and bald.
                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

State of the United team

VdS; Neville, Vidic, J Evans, Evra; O'Shea, Fletcher, Scholes; Nani, Berbatov, Giggs.

Do you know if its 5-3-2 or O'Shea in midfield?

Comment

I went into the barber one saturday and asked him to shave the sides and back and spike the top . Then after he combed thru it for a few seconds he told me when it starts to go you should just go with it .

TBH it makes things much easier being follicly challenged, your head goes with any outfit.

Comment

I really wanna try and make it out for one of the days, the chick from the Irish Open was playing i heard

Plus she dont look half bad

And she is my favourite so far

Forgot to ask how many people played the €350? Congrats on day 2 now just make the run to the final table best of luck dude.

This for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjDdzWZxDwc
                                                191 - off to crush it now

Comment

Just went to check the updates on the PokerStars blog what a load of bollox it is
                                                  yup they will probably defend themselves saying that they want to concentrate on Pokerstars players but the updates are so far apart and really lack any depth - unless of course you are ms rousso - don't get me wrong If I was blogging id be hanging round her like a bad smell but id still manage to convey how Peter McGarvey managed to get to over 450k over the course of 2 days rather than just the mandatory mention in rapping up day 2's entry

Comment

State of the United team

I wouldn't be a big fan of JOS in midfield here tbh and really surprised Park/Gibson are not there instead .

Comment

State of the United team

Looks like its going to be a scrappy 1-0 at best tbh. 3/1 is v good but i have faith in Utd .

Comment

State of the United team

Playing JOS in midfield says alot for Fergies so called faith in Gibson.

Comment

John O She is a legend

Comment

State of the United team

Havent even logged into the FF site in 2 wks so no idea how my team is , why is valencia not in the utd team ??

Comment

Made a mad last minute decision that a few of us will to head to Belfast tonight to see OCMS

Spontaneity FTW, really looking looking forward to it now

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug7IgB8MfWE[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gX1EP6mG-E[/ame]
                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                Havent even logged into the FF site in 2 wks so no idea how my team is , why is valencia not in the utd team ??
                                                                hes black

Comment

3 subs in FF are injured lovely

Comment

Originally posted by JackKingOff View Post
                                                                    3 subs in FF are injured lovely
                                                                    My bench is gonna be Valencia, Walcott, Rooney. I really need a big week from my captain, Drogba.

Comment

yup they will probably defend themselves saying that they want to concentrate on Pokerstars players but the updates are so far apart and really lack any depth - unless of course you are ms rousso - don't get me wrong If I was blogging id be hanging round her like a bad smell but id still manage to convey how Peter McGarvey managed to get to over 450k over the course of 2 days rather than just the mandatory mention in rapping up day 2's entry
                                                                      It does seem to be the way for any of the blogging team that cover events, Irish Open UKIPT etc etc that they only do a certain amount of updates.

Obviously the sites are gonna cover their players but come on branch out a little! JP Kelly and Vanessa Russo are the playes i have seen mentioned the most. As you say the obligatory rapping up and just throwing in little bits of info with no substance is redic.

Ive only seen one mention of Tom Kitt i think he finished Day 1 on 17k and now he is one of the chip leaders and no mention of hands that got him there.

Down with that sort of thing!

Comment

LOL SAF...we're not playing Rooney cause he gets terrible abuse at Goodison.

Amazing. WTF

Comment

State of the United team

Not a chance, they may get a draw out of it but I can see United winning 2-0.
                                                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                            Made a mad last minute decision that a few of us will to head to Belfast tonight to see OCMS

Spontaneity FTW, really looking looking forward to it now

"I Hear Them All" by Old Crow Medicine Show from Big Iron World, available now.Download on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/OCMSBigIronWorldLinks:http://www.facebo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gX1EP6mG-E
                                                                            Not sure if you have seen this before but here is Tom Kitt doing a cover of Wagon Wheel.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYZ8r2ME5pE[/ame]

Comment

Lol at the Everton backers, they've no forwards on the pitch.

Comment

State of the United team

Everton team a bit thrown together as well:

Howard, Hibbert, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Osman, Heitinga, Arteta, Pienaar, Fellaini, Cahill

looks like Cahill is starting up front!?
                                                                                maybe Fellaini in the hole?
                                                                                if so
                                                                                Cahill is 11/1 first goal with SkyBet
                                                                                Fellaini is 20/1 with 365
                                                                                look decent prices

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                  Should be grand, see people do this alot when cash busto
                                                                                  Cool cover story bro.
                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Ok i have ivanovic in my team but i dont think he is playing . My 1st name sub is a striker , will the striker be put in or will a defender be put in place ???

Comment

I've gone with Giggs first goal.

He'll be on penalties with Rooney out of the squad and will have a fair share of free kicks around the box. Combined with Berb dropping deep and playing the midfield in I think Giggs/Nani/Scholes have a decent chance of being in the mix.

Comment

Anyone find a price on Fellani to be booked?

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                          Ok i have ivanovic in my team but i dont think he is playing . My 1st name sub is a striker , will the striker be put in or will a defender be put in place ???
                                                                                          If you still have 3 defenders starting after ivanovic comes out then the striker will go in. If you only have 2 defenders left then they'll bring a defender in.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                            My bench is gonna be Valencia, Walcott, Rooney. I really need a big week from my captain, Drogba.
                                                                                            Carrolls my captain for the gameweek, hoping they crush at home to Blackpool.

It does seem to be the way for any of the blogging team that cover events, Irish Open UKIPT etc etc that they only do a certain amount of updates.

Obviously the sites are gonna cover their players but come on branch out a little! JP Kelly and Vanessa Russo are the playes i have seen mentioned the most. As you say the obligatory rapping up and just throwing in little bits of info with no substance is redic.

Ive only seen one mention of Tom Kitt i think he finished Day 1 on 17k and now he is one of the chip leaders and no mention of hands that got him there.

Down with that sort of thing!
                                                                                            Should have seen the hand on the live stream yesterday with JP Kelly. Check calls a river bet with Q high when it was never good.. every draw got there or at least paired think the board was K56 K 7 with hearts or something similar, big pot too. The other lad goes if you paired up you win and is reluctant to show obv.. he eventually shows A8 i think for the scoop.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                              Anyone find a price on Fellani to be booked?
                                                                                              7/5 to be booked, 20/1 to be sent off on PPP

Comment

United stream?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                  United stream?

The first sopcast stream on this page is really good.

Comment

John O She is a legend
                                                                                                    so close....

how do I watch sopcast streams? it sounds like el tren is commentating on the one im watching
                                                                                                    Last edited by Bubbleking; 11-09-10, 12:05.

Comment

That would have been a screamer plus hes on my FF team. United look like scoring when they get in around the goal, they should win, all depends if Everton have goals in them.

Comment

so close....

how do I watch sopcast streams? it sounds like el tren is commentating on the one im watching
                                                                                                        Can't get sopcast to work either - mines in bulgarian or something!

Edit - found english http://www.veetle.com/index.php/chan...#4c8a5dfe6baa0
                                                                                                        Last edited by Dice75; 11-09-10, 12:20.

Comment

How did we not score there

Comment

Originally posted by JackKingOff View Post
                                                                                                            How did we not score there
                                                                                                            Great save from Howard, was going in only for the deflection tho

Comment

Great save from Howard, was going in only for the deflection tho
                                                                                                              And again sign him up Fergie

FML just FML. How did we get caught out so bad?

Comment

Brag - On my way to Raymond James Stadium to do some tailgating before watching the Cleveland Browns @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers. GO BROWNS.

Comment

Jesus Nani has been useless besides that peach of a ball.
                                                                                                                  Same for John O Shea.

Unsurpsrisingly, Berba has been class.

AND what the fook Evra. Its not like you don't have the pace.
                                                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

entertaining game so far

Comment

I thought Nani played really well and certainly is working very hard when he doesn't have the ball.

Opr

Comment

Indian guy who's leading the FFL in my job just rings me to ask why there's a red mark beside Mascherano on his team.
                                                                                                                        Shows how bad the rest of us are that he's leading the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                          Indian guy who's leading the FFL in my job just rings me to ask why there's a red mark beside Mascherano on his team.
                                                                                                                          Shows how bad the rest of us are that he's leading the competition.
                                                                                                                          Meh its only 3 weeks in. Its a marathon not a sprint and all that jazz

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X