Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find the full clip but this piece Jon Stewart did ripping apart Glenn Beck was just amazing. Probably the best piece of satirical TV I've ever seen.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebexx89yohE&feature=related[/ame]
    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Anybody here work for ebay?

Comment

Just a cracking album

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

lads found a E2 coin today and it has the athens 2004 logo on it. is it worth putting aside or was there loads put into circulation.

just be curious
          http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
            Yeah i bought them a long time ago now expecting them to fly. They're still no Explosions in the Sky tho IMO
            That immediately makes me more interested in them...

Are they purely instrumental or is there singing shite?

Comment

Originally posted by tonc76 View Post
              Dan le Sac v SP
              What sort of music is this?

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post

Any of the stuff i've listened to is long instrumental songs, have bits of audio from films in a few tunes. Sort of like below

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV83U4CDAx4[/ame]

Branded as hip hop i suppose but their own take on it. Dan Le Sac does some quality beats

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                  Can't find the full clip but this piece Jon Stewart did ripping apart Glenn Beck was just amazing. Probably the best piece of satirical TV I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebexx...eature=related
                  I think it's one of the best shows on TV ATM, himself and Stephen Colbert rip Fox news apart almost every episode, absolutely cracking stuff!!

Comment

Here's a taste, they're amazing IMO

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEitrZU-nCw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoN6XfyQsr4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KnGNOiFll4[/ame]

Comment

Sorry but any excuse to post this again, Explosions in Amsterdam in 2008. Still the best gig i have been to

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jeWAVzjj88[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdYmnAIj71s[/ame]
                      Last edited by ghostface; 09-09-10, 17:33. Reason: Change of vid!

Comment

Explosions in the sky are incredible live!

Opr

Comment

Explosions are incredible imo.

Do they ever play in Ireland?

Comment

Played in Tripod before. Christ I cant remember if it was last year or the year before. Unreal live though.
                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Ship, company got shortlisted for the overall County Enterprise Award after less than a year on the go. Just myself and my cousin (the boss) involved. Well chuffed considering 3 other IT businesses opened around the same time as us. The other 3 companies we are against are pretty impressive setups from what I can see. Delighted to get the nomination alongside them. Time to push the boss for a raise :P

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
                                    Played in Tripod before. Christ I cant remember if it was last year or the year before. Unreal live though.
                                    I was at that gig and it was terrible probably the worst I've ever being at. In Spinal Tap terms the sound was at 4. You could hear people talking over every song, like an acoustic gig.

This is in comparison to Godspeed who I seen in San Fran years back and couldn't hear anything for the next 3 days afterwards.
                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
                                      was 2008, they played Tripod and then i saw them in Amsterdam agin a few weeks later. Played EP 2009 aswell and were class. Will be back touring again next year.

Comment

BORAT

Graeme Souness

Comment

Jesus Christ fly, its a fucking window, you're not getting out no matter how hard you buzz. sdubhtubys'ubyha';

Comment

can anyone suggest a good Antivirus that is not too resource intensive on the system ?
                                            cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                              just did the mythical 8 sneezes in a row = orgasm

Definitely not true, and very irritating
                                              I have a few tricks if you want?

Comment

Penguins

Edit-

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                  Quick q:

Would Cafe Novo be about the best reasonably priced restaurant in the vicinity of Grafton Street, or have any new better places popped up in the last while? Just looking for 'regular' food rather than any of that fancy-schmancy foreign stuff.
                                                  for regular food, the market bar is good and very good value. just a little fancier and more expensive but really good homely french cooking is la maison
                                                  Last edited by shrapnel; 09-09-10, 18:19. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                    can anyone suggest a good Antivirus that is not too resource intensive on the system ?
                                                    cheers.
                                                    I like Microsoft Security Essentials in conjunction with Malwarebytes.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                      The Philips Wake Up Lamp is on ibood today. Any one got it, or have any experiences with it?

Missed this again, sold out by 8:15!

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                      Mine was from Avon and shaped like a sun/moon and is brilliant. No where near as expensive at €50 though as mine was under 20 I am sure.

You wake up really naturally and when alarm goes off you are kind of lying there just waiting on it!
                                                      Any idea where to get this or more detailed description?

Comment

Originally posted by HiCloy View Post
                                                        Missed this again, sold out by 8:15!

Any idea where to get this or more detailed description?
                                                        [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002Z2EAA2/ref=asc_df_B002Z2EAA2845586/?tag=dooyoocouk-21&creative=22110&creativeASIN=B002Z2EAA2&linkCode =asn[/ame]

Or

Comment

Whats the difference between the UKIPT (Dublin) & Pakistan....................

Theres still a flood in Pakistan...........

Comment

It'd take a lot more than a feckin lamp to wake me. I have 5 alarms set every day, although the 5th is an emergency one only.

I dislike going to bed, but not near as much as I dislike getting up.

Comment

play poker or go drinking?*

*take into consideration ive work at 8 in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                Whats the difference between the UKIPT (Dublin) & Pakistan....................

Theres still a flood in Pakistan...........

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post

Liam Flood is another one of our early casualties having run aces into Shane Crosby's top set. There had been "a little history" between the top, claimed Flood, who had dumped ace-king preflop to Crosby in an earlier hand. In perhaps one of the most bizarre recounting of hands I've ever listened to Flood, with his shirt open and was showing a PokerStars colleague his pacemaker, said: "On a ten, six, three board he led into me and I moved all-in with aces. He had top set." Ahhh, well, there's always next year, Liam. Now please do your shirt up. -- RD

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                    play poker or go drinking?*

*take into consideration ive work at 8 in the morning!

drink* wins everytime for me

*the fact i had work in the morning never had a bearing on it

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

USPGA followed by NFL. Love Sports!

Comment

Whoever it was that was worried about where all the Daddy long legs were gone, you needn't have.
                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                                                          USPGA followed by NFL. Love Sports!
                                                                          living with GF = no NFL
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Jesi Hehewuti

Jesi in her modeling days

Comment

That's a head of hair even Tina Turner would be proud of!

Comment

I see Damo makes the pics at the UKIPT

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                  It'd take a lot more than a feckin lamp to wake me. I have 5 alarms set every day, although the 5th is an emergency one only.

speaking of sleeping habits,i also snore like a mofu.
                                                                                  FYP.
                                                                                  Last edited by Gholimoli; 09-09-10, 20:14.

Comment

lol

'A German toymaker is selling a range of soft toys, each of which has their own psychiatric disorder. The toys range from Dub, a turtle who suffers depression, to Kroko, a crocodile with an acute phobia of water, as well as an hallucinating snake called Sly and a sheep called Dolly who has a personality disorder. The toys are made by 36-year-old Martin Kittsteiner, of Hamburg, who says: 'It started as a bit of a joke with my girlfriend, who has lots of soft toys, and then we thought there could be something in the idea.' He added: 'Children and grown ups like their vulnerability and find something in them that gives them a great sense of comfort in helping to heal them. I think some adults see it as a form of therapy for themselves.' The cuddly toys are sold from the parapluesch.de website - styling itself the Psychiatric Institute for Abused Cuddly Toys - where customers can also play an online game as a doctor trying to diagnose the toys' problems' - Metro.

Here's the website: http://parapluesch.com/catalog/
                                                                                    Last edited by cardshark202; 09-09-10, 20:08.

Comment

Sorry if this has been posted already..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMBYvKFdeiE[/ame]

"I can't feel my face!"

Gets better with each viewing
                                                                                      I read more than I post. I retain full ownership of all my posts. © etc

Comment

Comment

played our local pub in Limerick before they got big, accidentally left a box of merchandise after them, everyone I know has one of their tshirts from their first tour.
                                                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Forget "This is England"

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                            played our local pub in Limerick before they got big, accidentally left a box of merchandise after them, everyone I know has one of their tshirts from their first tour.
                                                                                            This is Ireland!

Comment

$250,000 Monte Carlo IPPA Championship - largest buy-in in poker

The International Poker Players Association Championship event has the biggest buy-in in any poker tournament, a staggering $250,000. The 48-player event is played in Monaco at the end of November with the winner taking home 5 million. If you don't have the 250k to spare, you can also qualify via live satellites in Monaco or at the Bicycle Casino in Los Angeles, these being played in new format.

Thirteen big money players have already entered the tournament: Patrik Antonius, Phil Ivey, Tom Dwan, Michael and Robert Mizrachi, Huck Seed, Gus Hansen, Johnny Chan, Freddie Deeb, Tony G, Bruno Fitoussi, Allen Cunningham, and John Hennigan.

Players can also qualify for just $1,000 via live satellites in Monaco and Los Angeles. A novelty called "equity rebuy" is used at the qualifiers: The first round is played in 10-handed Shootout tables with the winners getting their $1k buy-in back and advancing to the second round. At this point the players who busted have a chance to make an "equity rebuy" of $9,000, equalling the value of a second-round seat in the qualifiers.

The founder of the IPPA is the professional player Yosh Nakano who has also worked as the poker manager at the Hustler Casino in Los Angeles. The Monte Carlo IPPA Championship will be televised.

Comment

How can someone who is at least smart enough to have an innuendo as their SN be that retarded? Really??? Jesus that was tilting.

Comment

holidays begin tomorrow! epic few weeks ahead now. Bubble, see ya at alton towers
                                                                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                    holidays begin tomorrow! epic few weeks ahead now. Bubble, see ya at alton towers
                                                                                                    Next Saturday for my hols, bring it on.

Comment

How can someone who is at least smart enough to have an innuendo as their SN be that retarded? Really??? Jesus that was tilting.
                                                                                                      lol

Comment

Just saw this on a mates facebook, i'm sure its done the rounds. Night out in Coppers. NSFW language

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMX84Cl2lE8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]#!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

Also pretty soon you'd be resenting the natural sunrise and you dont really want that. On your hillside algarve holiday with an ocean view the sun starts to rise and your saying to yourself in a sleepy haze 'Ah FFS'.

Comment

Quiet in here tonight lads, guess alot are at the ukifghtyupt!

Someone get cracking with the fine women and the good tunes.
                                                                                                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

jesus i just tilt so easy these days

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

Someone get cracking with the fine women
                                                                                                                I'm afraid Lloyd will ban me. Putting all the wimmins in spoilers ruins half the fun

Comment

Also some immense sport on tv for a thursday night. BMW Championship is producing some unreal shots and then the NFL kick off later! Sweetness.

Comment

Just remembered now but somebody said there was no 75/150 in the super sat last night can't remember who but that level was included.

Comment

Pour vous

SPOILER

Comment

Also some immense sport on tv for a thursday night. BMW Championship is producing some unreal shots and then the NFL kick off later! Sweetness.
                                                                                                                        WTF are you doing sitting in on your birthday. Get out to Coppers, followed by the Jackpot and wake up in a strange house like all grown men do on their birthday!

Comment

I'm in work and watching the WSOP highlight shows in this thread:

Would also not object to any pics of fine wimmins or banging choons. Got a long shift ahead of me.
                                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X