This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hatedajacks View Post
    Yea Bruce lee is class,Cant believe Josh fell for the GSP trick. SoME good fighters on it.
    I have a strong hatred for Koschiek since he was on Ultimate Fighter so i'm all for GSP. Just watched Ep 2 on youtube now after managing to find an upload that wasn't a mirrored image or a TV shot. There's a lot of strong characters in the house this time around and some really good fighters. Top class viewing!

Also loved the GSP mind tricks...class

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
      Yep.

Enjoying it so far, Bruce Leroy is the man.
      Top man alright. Hope Team GSP wipe the floor with that other cnuts team!

Comment

lol stolen from boards.

Opr

Comment

Here comes the Mallett train...CHOO CHOO
          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Howdy everyone. Anything been going on here the past couple of weeks then?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
              Noticed at the end of that clip there was an ever so brief thing about 'Virginians for an alternative to the death penalty', which i'd guess is something to do with that woman they executed there last week.

That story quite annoyed me, despite having a personal absolute abhorrence of the death penalty - it seemed that the main reason it was a news story was because it was a woman being executed. Why the fck would that make a difference to whether the execution was right or wrong?!
              it wasn't really the fact that it was a woman being executed, it was that it was a woman, with the mental age of a 10 year old..... It was a very strange case....
              Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                    Welcome back,your absence was noted dude.
                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Just read this.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                        wow what a game mallet has another chance to define his career

edit or not
                        Last edited by Bubbleking; 25-09-10, 22:59.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                          Jebus, reinstalling windows is some pain in the hole
                          I wonder does anyone actually run Poker clients and HEM on Ubuntu because outside them I don't need Windows at all anymore.
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                            Good christ. epic.

Comment

Good christ. epic.
                              It was me,I was 80% sure they were the alphas.

Comment

Well that was a great game. That's why they're number 1 and national champs. wp BK for beating the spread. I thought Alabama would win by 7-10.

Time to turn my attention to the gators. What do you make of Jeff Demps? He's been the shining light on offense so far this season. Ridiculous speedster.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                  Well that was a great game. That's why they're number 1 and national champs. wp BK for beating the spread. I thought Alabama would win by 7-10.

Time to turn my attention to the gators. What do you make of Jeff Demps? He's been the shining light on offense so far this season. Ridiculous speedster.
                                  obv hes a ridiculously good player. I hate teams that focus too much on the running game though their offense becomes very one dimensional and easy to play against.

In saying that I cant see an upset in this game
                                  Last edited by Bubbleking; 25-09-10, 23:15.

Comment

Super Turbo Snooker is not a bad.
                                    Who'd have thought you'd have all World Champions in the last 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post

He's yet to come up against a good team, though he looks talented for sure.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Just watched The Van. I have not seen it in a while but it still provides genuine lols.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                            I just find it difficult to watch snooker these days, I know Hearns is now involved but it will take a lot of effort to get back to the good days and rebuild the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggin&Zaggin View Post
                                              This request to transfer funds to your account has been declined because the minimum player-to-player transfer requirements have not been met.

As the receiver, you must provide complete account information, including a full first and last name, and mailing address.

The sender of the transfer must meet the following requirements:

* Their request must be a minimum of $1.
                                              * They need sufficient successful deposit history with their payment processor.
                                              * Their account registration must be complete, including a full first and last name, and mailing address

tryin to transfer some funds and this mail wass ent to my brothers account. we have done 1 transfer before and there was no problem.

would anyone no a reason as to why this stime its been declined?
                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                Just watched The Van. I have not seen it in a while but it still provides genuine lols.
                                                It certainly does. My fav part:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vseBqLzBNbo[/ame]

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 25-09-10, 23:49.

Comment

Good to have you back Kev. Ste stepped down so you probably have a backlog!

Well i didn't when i just sat down to watch Ebdon v Gould!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                      Read that all right, but just about every article I read said 'woman' in the headline, and only covered the far more pertinent issue of mental age as a subtext in the article. It just seemed a strange prioritisation of the reasons why this particular case was unique, as if it was somehow extra wrong to execute a woman compared to a man.

(also as a small sidenote - are you sure it was a mental age of 10? I mean kids can be pricks at that age, but she arranged the murder of her husband and stepson (albeit with a bit of encouragement), hopefully that's got to be beyond standard age 10 behaviour!)

^^^ the above doesn't in anyway justify her execution, or anyone elses for that matter, but its hard to get away from the fact that it was because she was a woman being executed that made it newsworthy.
                                                      I think she had an IQ of 72 - I don't know what IQ the average xx year old would have (as well as the whole issue of how reliable they are as a test).

I think it was considered newsworthy because its relatively rare for women to be executed. Wasn't it the first in 5 years, and the first in that state in a century?

A bit like the guy who got executed by firing squad last year, there just happened to be something that made it different from a 'normal execution'.

Comment

Managed to complete my first adventure race today covering near 60kms without breaking any bones....result. A TLDR Trip Report is over in the personal logs.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                            Good to have you back Kev. Ste stepped down so you probably have a backlog!

Well i didn't when i just sat down to watch Ebdon v Gould!!!!
                                                            Ooops sorry about that , What year was it the Gould won it anyway

Comment

Ooops sorry about that , What year was it the Gould won it anyway
                                                              No bother, just background noise! Not even really watching it!

Comment

LOL Commonwealth games, my least favourite sporting event just behind the Finland wife carrying champioships.

Comment

Oktoberfest - Anyone ever been? I really want to go some year.
                                                                  eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Happy Birthday Hitchhiker!
                                                                    You've reached the same age Jesus did

SPOILER
                                                                    ... And look what they did to him

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58
                                                                      Yeah, have I always LOL at some of the droolers in the Media who suggest that we should rejoin the commonwealth and invoke these "Games" as a benefit of doing so. ( Just because we might win some meaningless medals)
                                                                      In theory it's little different to celebrating Ireland winning the UEFA European Football Championships in 2012.

Europe is a basically artifical concept, countries that happen to border each other, some random islands both close and far away from the central landmass, and a token line to the east of that landmass cutting off anything further east from being a part of it. Various of the participants very proficient at the sport, some ludicrously bad.

Taking part in sports against all other countries which were previously invaded by our main invader makes as much or as little sense.

Comment

lost a 40k pot few hands before this, tilt monster.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 1.1 Tournament, 400/800 Blinds 100 Ante (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP3 (t8160)
                                                                        CO (t4085)
                                                                        Button (t20960)
                                                                        Hero (SB) (t14240)
                                                                        BB (t14480)
                                                                        UTG (t29935)
                                                                        UTG+1 (t34260)
                                                                        MP1 (t29285)
                                                                        MP2 (t14395)

Hero's M: 6.78

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7, 8
                                                                        UTG bets t1600, UTG+1 calls t1600, 5 folds, Hero calls t1200, BB calls t800

Flop: (t7300) 4, 7, 7 (4 players)
                                                                        Hero checks, BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 bets t3200, Hero raises to t6400, 2 folds, UTG+1 raises to t32560 (All-In), Hero calls t6140 (All-In)

Turn: (t32380) 6 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t32380) 2 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t32380

Results:
                                                                        Hero had 7, 8 (three of a kind, sevens).
                                                                        UTG+1 had 2, 2 (full house, twos over sevens).
                                                                        Outcome: t32380 returned to UTG+1

wp ya fooking goober

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58
                                                                          Yeah, in theory. But in reality its quite different. The Euros contain most of the powerhouses of the World Game. Th ecoomonwealths exclude some of the best Nations from their main events. Not a valid comparison
                                                                          But we'll still celebrate (rightly imo) winning the 6N rugby even though that excludes 4 of the Worlds Top 10.

A lot of the Commonwealth events have an equivalent strength in depth, roughly 40-60% of the strongest nations in the sport being eligible.

Saying we don't want to take part because we aren't comfortable with the concept is fine ; saying its because the events are substandard is a wee lie imo.

Comment

UFC 119.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHz8ft56lQQ[/ame]
                                                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                              In theory it's little different to celebrating Ireland winning the UEFA European Football Championships in 2012.

Europe is a basically artifical concept, countries that happen to border each other, some random islands both close and far away from the central landmass, and a token line to the east of that landmass cutting off anything further east from being a part of it. Various of the participants very proficient at the sport, some ludicrously bad.

Taking part in sports against all other countries which were previously invaded by our main invader makes as much or as little sense.
                                                                              Why don't we just make the world one big country...

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                whats the card?
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                  I'm not sure what your point is. Which is fine because I'm not really sure what mine is either.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                    whats the card?
                                                                                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_119

Should be a very good card.
                                                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Lost $3.5k in my first 30mins today, have managed to grind it back 5 hours later to finish down $700. Feels like a nice win. Have golf booked in morning for 7.30am tee time, no idea how I will be fit to get up.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                        Like your ancestors tried to do?

Comment

Beat: 6 out of 7 results correct. Woulda been a nice little score

Comment

daft seems to be infested with such droolers.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                              Why'd you think it's called Daft?

Comment

2nd in JPs End of Month last night, about the only tourney i run good in and play well in. Savage tourney with lotssss of play and replayed levels, its a must play tourney for people looking for a decent game and payout at the end of the night. Really doubt JP makes anything on the night.

Average for the FT was 120k should have came onto it with 500k lol but 300k had to do . Getting 2,3,4 outtered on a regular basis is great craic. Couldn't get going on the FT and the other lad basically knocked everyone off the FT. Got heads up with him my 200/300k to his 900k lol got with in with AJ v his AA flop and up and down and it bricks.

Really cant speak more highly of this tourney, anyone with access to this game should be playing it imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                  Why'd you think it's called Daft?
                                                                                                  I think he could be speaking in code !
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Anyone else use yahoo mail? It hasn't worked in fucking days for me talking about temp maintenance, getting a bit much.
                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                                      Anyone else use yahoo mail? It hasn't worked in fucking days for me talking about temp maintenance, getting a bit much.
                                                                                                      I have had no problem logging in any day in the last week,are u sure its not your computer.

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                                        lost a 40k pot few hands before this, tilt monster.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 1.1 Tournament, 400/800 Blinds 100 Ante (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP3 (t8160)
                                                                                                        CO (t4085)
                                                                                                        Button (t20960)
                                                                                                        Hero (SB) (t14240)
                                                                                                        BB (t14480)
                                                                                                        UTG (t29935)
                                                                                                        UTG+1 (t34260)
                                                                                                        MP1 (t29285)
                                                                                                        MP2 (t14395)

Hero's M: 6.78

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7, 8
                                                                                                        UTG bets t1600, UTG+1 calls t1600, 5 folds, Hero calls t1200, BB calls t800

Flop: (t7300) 4, 7, 7 (4 players)
                                                                                                        Hero checks, BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 bets t3200, Hero raises to t6400, 2 folds, UTG+1 raises to t32560 (All-In), Hero calls t6140 (All-In)

Turn: (t32380) 6 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t32380) 2 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t32380

Results:
                                                                                                        Hero had 7, 8 (three of a kind, sevens).
                                                                                                        UTG+1 had 2, 2 (full house, twos over sevens).
                                                                                                        Outcome: t32380 returned to UTG+1

wp ya fooking goober
                                                                                                        Preflop is pretty terrible. Fold 90%, squeeze 10%, call 0%

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                                          I rarely use mine. Sent myself a test mail just now and it worked, no problemo.
                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Comment

was on tilt, hardly perfect poker

Comment

Where can i see Liverpools controversial goal v Sunderland?

Comment

...

Comment

Visit our Ripley’s Believe It or Not! aquariums and attractions, today. Immerse yourself in a world of wonder and create memories with your friends and family.

Comment

Comment

Can someone post up a stream for the United game if you find a working one? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                                          THIS! Good God. The experience of looking for a place to live over the past eight weeks has really sapped my strength.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X