Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

United were nearly out to 3/1 for the title a little while ago.
    Has to be value in that.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
      United were nearly out to 3/1 for the title a little while ago.
      Has to be value in that.
      not if you like money imo

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
        How do I get you to manage my pension Eoin?
        Thanks Tony - but 2 years might just be luck / variance.

If I can keep this up for 4/5 years total I might have to think about it.

Until then I'll keep posting my thinking on Boards and IPB ....

No Sig To See Here

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
          He will
          he won't you know
          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

For anyone using streams the new one this season that streams FOX sports is the nuts. Its called "Alv1172 Sop [EN]" on myp2p2 and runs at 800 Kbps. It pretty much never freezes or stalls and is great quality. It seems to show all the major games showing the United game earlier and Man City game at the moment.

Best reliable stream I have used since watching football on the interwebs

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/82153

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
              he won't you know
              why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                For anyone using streams the new one this season that streams FOX sports is the nuts. Its called "Alv1172 Sop [EN]" on myp2p2 and runs at 800 Kbps. It pretty much never freezes or stalls and is great quality. It seems to show all the major games showing the United game earlier and Man City game at the moment.

Opr

+1

Watched the United game earlier on it and it was brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                  why not?
                  well either the defender hit the ball off the keeper before Koh (sp?) scored or he did himself. In either case because there was a intervention between Fabregas's touch and the goal itself the assist won't be given.

or at least that's how it worked last season, I'd be surprised if it changed this year
                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Opr
                    Good quality all right - have the City & Arsenal match up
                    Put the loots on an Arsenal / City double at half-time

Comment

Our golf course has been redesigned and we seeded the greens during the week and next 10 days are most important time ever as any mistake will cost 1000's. some member brought his dog for a walk on the course and it took a shit on one green and dug up another.greens guys are fuming to say the least. member doesnt give a fuck as is a tennis guy not a golfer. probably will have is membership rescinded in the next few days

Comment

Fabregas is better than messi

Comment

He'll surely get that assist!

Comment

Spurs need to get the act together since that bale miss and Diaby is so lucky to be still standing after that tackle. Not sure of the Cahill red card tbh, shocker by the ref to pull back Arshavin.

Comment

I hate football.
                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Newcastle ^%$£%%^&%$%$^%&%&^^%$£$))()_(*

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                  Fabregas is better than messi

Comment

Fabregas again!

Comment

Anyone know what price Blackpool were today ?

Opr

Comment

Opr

Comment

Took out Essien for Bale. FML

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                            Indian guy who's leading the FFL in my job just rings me to ask why there's a red mark beside Mascherano on his team.
                                            Shows how bad the rest of us are that he's leading the competition.
                                            I kicked off a Last Man Standing in the job this weekend, 40% of the entrants gone on Week One. (Newcastle).
                                            We suck.

Comment

Federer to win the title @ 6/4 is huge, once he dispatches Djokovic that price will be long gone.

Comment

Just watched California Split http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071269/

Really good film bout degen gamblers.... should be a forum favourite

Comment

yeah finkel is from wexford the other richie lawlor is from cork

hard to know which is worse
                                                  I'm a few months older so I'm the original.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                    Federer to win the title @ 6/4 is huge, once he dispatches Djokovic that price will be long gone.
                                                    Yes, he's be favorite in the final vs Nadal.

I think Fed will win this one, playing some unreal tennis

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                      I kicked off a Last Man Standing in the job this weekend, 40% of the entrants gone on Week One. (Newcastle).
                                                      We suck.
                                                      I'm out of one in week 4 for the same reason.

Blackpool also only clean sheet today, who'd have thunk it

Comment

Brag: Brought in Fabregas in the FF

Beat: Switched Arteta out for him

Variance: Drogba was my captain

Comment

Opr
                                                          6.6 on betfair

Comment

I don't know if it's new or not but that getmein website has to be the biggest scam ever. Ticketmaster take 10% mark-up on every ticket sold, so it's now hugely in their favour for touts to buy up tickets on the official ticketmaster site, then tout them on their getmein site!! Hugely tilting!

Ticketmaster should be doing everything they can to STOP ticket scalping not creating and promoting the biggest fucking touting site!!

Bah

Comment

Florida v Oklahoma starting soon

crap cant work out time difference not till half 8

Comment

Just finished watching the Aus V NZ in the tri nations there. Another sick game, massively entertaining. It really is so much better than the 6 nations.

Comment

Sick for Barca!!
                                                                  Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

This is brilliant

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0Xfqkgw[/ame]
                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

14 hands to be dealt into a tourny on ftp, fk off

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                        Went with the GF so brazers was a no no.

Tried a Space Cake. The strongest one there and nothing happened. Also this was my first time of trying anything like that so was a bit pissed off. Next day tried some "cheese" and couldn't remember 20 seconds or so and found everything funny.

Still would rather booze by far though
                                                                        meh, I've zero interest in brassers and have been in Amsterdam over a dozen times. It's a fantastic city. Nothing like going to the rijksmuseum out of your bin on mushrooms
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Genius!

Opr
                                                                          Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                          Don't suppose anyone else was sad enough to print them up

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                            Well obv the price will move if he beats Djokovic. I think 6/4 is pretty much fair though. There might be a very very small edge there, but if there is, its pretty tiny. I think 6/4 is in or around fair price.
                                                                            Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

That faking by Adriano in the Barca match was absolutely disgusting. That type of crap should get a red card.

Comment

genuine beat - since gfriend got a job in dublin she asked me can she move in

Variance - I no longer have to cook/clean/wash clothes/iron or do other shit I dont like doing

Comment

Champions league prediction comp pimpage.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

How do you post a link, where the link reads as the text you type yourself?

If you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                      How do you post a link, where the link reads as the text you type yourself?

If you know what I mean.
                                                                                      {url=http://whatever}blahblahblah{/url}
                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

he's onto you hitchhiker!

Ok, I love a joke now and again but seriously, what the f**k? Is this a really bad joke?
                                                                                        Last edited by Denny Crane; 11-09-10, 17:12.

Comment

Variance - I no longer have to cook/clean/wash clothes/iron or do other shit I dont like doing
                                                                                          LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

If this happens, for the love of god marry that woman ASAP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                            Well obv the price will move if he beats Djokovic. I think 6/4 is pretty much fair though. There might be a very very small edge there, but if there is, its pretty tiny. I think 6/4 is in or around fair price.
                                                                                            Nadal obviously has the easier semi-final match, but the way Federer beat Soderling was unreal and I honestly can't see anything but a Federer win against Djokovic. That's why to me anyways Nadal @ evs v's Federer @ 6/4 is a no-brainer.

Comment

Jesus Barca losing 2-0 at home

Comment

Hercules were 45/1 to beat Barca.

Biggest upset in the history of football?
                                                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post

NO!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                      {url=http://whatever}blahblahblah{/url}
                                                                                                      After a few attempts i'm struggling to get it right

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                        LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

If this happens, for the love of god marry that woman ASAP!!!
                                                                                                        I had a girlfriend that for some reason loved the idea of being a 60s wife type thing and used to come over and insist on cleaning my apartment.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post

Not even close.
                                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                            I had a girlfriend that for some reason loved the idea of being a 60s wife type thing and used to come over and insist on cleaning my apartment.
                                                                                                            And why aren't you married yet??? Ring that woman ASAP, you could be a real life Don Draper!! That has to be the dream! Damn womens lib!!

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                              Same here. Weird...
                                                                                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Yeah I was thinking how did that end when I was writing that! She was crazy though obv.

Comment

I was embellishing a tad but a 45/1 winner in a match is rare enough.
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--TwfsHgA6U[/ame]

Comment

Also, lol at football fans. Bookies must love the droolers that put money on games. 45 / 1 for a team in the same division with players like David Trezeguet is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. The inefficiency of the way people are wagering money is staggering.
                                                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                                        After a few attempts i'm struggling to get it right
                                                                                                                        You can use one of the buttons to do it for you. See when your writing a post the one of the small Globe with the paper clip horizontal to it. Click that it will ask for the URL and it will add the code to the post and ask for the text you want to display as the link.

Opr

Comment

Marriage is for suckers, if you're a dude.
                                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X