Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Thorne at it again, not as good as his previous shenanigans but he owns this lad pretty good http://www.27bslash6.com/george.html

Comment

Gwan Mary ye dirty ....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL_rI_khCo4[/ame]
      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post

I wouldn't get too excited about the 100Mb just yet. I'm on a 30Mb package and yet in the middle of a working day I'm peaking at 12 as outlined above.

I think my best day has seen me hit 16Mb (which is still great) but I don't think many will actually get 100Mb when they launch.
        Remember the low broadband speed problem i mentioned recently that you offered to help out on. I finally copped soon after it was because i was dl'ing Lost season1 for someone and it was hardly seeded. The link did have about 1000 seeders which should be ideal but i eventually copped when the latest ep of madmen dl'd at 500+ that the lost thread had seasons 1-6 included so the vast majority had to be on the latest seasons and feck all seeders on season1!.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Damn I should be thinking about stuff to download instead of working!

Comment

Managed to get tickets for The National in the Olympia in Dec. I'll be going to see The National and Arcade Fire within a few days of each other. Should be a a really great weekend.

One of their older numbers. Fantastic song.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7T2135xCZQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7T2135xCZQ[/ame]

Comment

I'll have to develop glaucoma
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                    Damn I should be thinking about stuff to download instead of working!

not really much in the next week or so
                    Lots of people seem to be interested in getting to know movie DVD release dates in advance. Usually, this information is easily obtainable f...
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Where the hell is everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                        IPB has a week!!!: http://www.eircomspiders.ie/index.php

How do we win/get nominated for something???
                        went in there to nominate ye for community but it said only the public could vote for this
                        now i assume iam part of the said public but where is the link to vote???
                        i could log in 5 votes here

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                          went in there to nominate ye for community but it said only the public could vote for this
                          Your next name should be Poke - Ball with this avatar

Comment

Was looking at this too.
                            I think you send your vote/nomination to orla@eircomspiders.ie for the online community category.
                            Not the best site in the world to navigate.

Comment

Sons of Anarchy is back on TV.
                              love this show.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                Your next name should be Poke - Ball with this avatar

your next name should be "sorry eight-ball"

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

your next name should be "sorry eight-ball"
                                  Nah, he's got to be GHD

Comment

or maybe cod
                                    with this as your avatar

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 10-09-10, 10:17.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                        Sons of Anarchy is back on TV.
                                        love this show.
                                        It's terrible, but a fun watch nonetheless. Some ending to the new episode.
                                        Belfast chapter!

Comment

Also, Angry-Ball would make a better "Head-de-Ball" imo...

Comment

How the hell is it public choice if the only awards you can't for for on the website are the public choic awards? That is ridonkulous.

Edit: Also, it seems it is actually not free to enter.

Entry into the awards costs €150 per category entered, except for the Charitable & Non-profitable organisations & The Graduate which are free to enter.
                                            Complete this form to enter your website,

In other news, I've had to move offices in work. I much prefer the near empty old building to this far more populated one with no desk partitions where I have to wait a week to get a swipe card that works.
                                            Last edited by 6starpool; 10-09-10, 10:31.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                That new Gmail Priority Inbox is excellent. How can anyone not use gmail?
                                                I have never bothered to try it. I've got multiple inbox setup already and a bunch of filters.

Is it any good? Would it make any difference?

Comment

scroll down to the bottom for the video with Andy Black

bit cringe worthy

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/ukipt/...gs-073286.html

Comment

Do you know if you have to wait to get the nominations before paying? Or is that money that has to be spent just to have your nominations count?

We'll just transfer the equivalent amount to a pokerstars account between us in any case. It'd be done by the end of the day.

I know nathing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                      that would explain it alright.

I wouldn't get too excited about the 100Mb just yet. I'm on a 30Mb package and yet in the middle of a working day I'm peaking at 12 as outlined above.

I think my best day has seen me hit 16Mb (which is still great) but I don't think many will actually get 100Mb when they launch.
                                                      I still think that the fact that they are going after to improving their network is a big thumbs up in my book, while you have the national carrier Eircom seem to be very slow at doing anything.

As for your connection that kinda sucks, while i think i have been lucky with mine i could count on one hand the times ive had problems with my connection since i have been with them, i will nearly always max out my connection at any time of the day, my upload was a bit laggy but has improved considerably in the last while.

If they can get this 100meg right it could be a huge win for them, they have stated that your connection should never drop lower than 85/90 cant remember which one they said we will see how this runs thou when it comes out.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

bit cringe worthy

Dont do interviews when your pissed

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                          I still think that the fact that they are going after to improving their network is a big thumbs up in my book, while you have the national carrier Eircom seem to be very slow at doing anything.

As for your connection that kinda sucks, while i think i have been lucky with mine i could count on one hand the times ive had problems with my connection since i have been with them, i will nearly always max out my connection at any time of the day, my upload was a bit laggy but has improved considerably in the last while.

If they can get this 100meg right it could be a huge win for them, they have stated that your connection should never drop lower than 85/90 cant remember which one they said we will see how this runs thou when it comes out.

I got upgraded from 20 to 25 mb by UPC last week and have hit 24 mb so far. UPC are the nuts and have never had problems with them

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

bit cringe worthy

I was sitting nearby while they were recording this video during a break in the tournie - it was extremely cringe-tastic! What was infinitely worse than Andy acting like an idiot was the half dozen lads hovering around the table trying to get into the video for some reason, they came across as really pathetic - very similar to the minor politicians who crowd into any camera shot with the party leader at a conference or scangers trying to get into shot during an 'on-the-scene' news broadcast from the mean streets of inner city Dublin!

Comment

that andy black video is brilliant

Comment

The Spiders are an incestuous racket that do not deserve to be supported IMO.
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The missus in her wisdom wants to back Chantelle to win BB despite me informing her that Brian Dowling was a dead cert and that she was wasting her tenner(really my tenner as I'd have to put it on).

Can someone please check Chantelle's odds for me as I can't from work
                                                                  You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                                                                    The missus in her wisdom wants to back Chantelle to win BB despite me informing her that Brian Dowling was a dead cert and that she was wasting her tenner(really my tenner as I'd have to put it on).

Can someone please check Chantelle's odds for me as I can't from work
                                                                    She's 8/1 on the fair. 1/5 Brian Dowling, 19/1 Steptoes Daughter, 60/1 Victor.

Comment

Comment

Kay Burley really is a cretin.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj7Waq121NE&p=F72043646E1BD7E9[/ame]
                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

A classic.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOrc37wNUqU[/ame]
                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

That new Gmail Priority Inbox is excellent. How can anyone not use gmail?
                                                                            er um...

SPOILER
                                                                            I have a mate who is a senior techie in a college, he streamed off a load of things he hates about google mail to me recently, mostly professional rather than single user based stuff

Comment

...

Comment

Best thing I find about gmail is that I am able to get my college email (Microsoft exchange labs) sent into my gmail inbox, and I can't send emails on it from gmail too. Very handy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                  Kay Burley is a cunt.
                                                                                  I honestly don't think she is smart enough to be called a cunt
                                                                                  she is more this:
                                                                                  Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                  Kay Burley really is a cretin.
                                                                                  the stuff Chris Bryant calls her, if she was in anyway shape or form smart enough to be a cunt she would have cut across him with something

She is just a fucking idiot!

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfS4DsYD6iU&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfS4DsYD6iU&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Well a lot of the world's top unis have switched over there email systems to gmail, so guessing there is some support for gmail from a professional point of view.
                                                                                      And apparently some colleges who have switched to Gmail as a provider are switching again to Microsoft

And the places who have switched are expecting lots of others to follow them

SPOILER
                                                                                      Gmail is supposed to be cheap
                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 10-09-10, 12:21. Reason: *meh

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                        I got upgraded from 20 to 25 mb by UPC last week and have hit 24 mb so far. UPC are the nuts and have never had problems with them
                                                                                        Ive seen a few people talk about this new 25mb connection, i cant see it on the website im kinda baffled how did you get it? What is the price on it?

Comment

Anyone know how much liquid is in one of those pub size bottles of coke?

Comment

200mls

Cidona used to be the best value at 274mls

I was an odd child to say the least

Comment

Stolen from Dub13

In a Dream World.... What would be your ultimate 3-act gig??

Headline:
                                                                                              1st Support :
                                                                                              2nd Support :

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                Stolen from Dub13

In a Dream World.... What would be your ultimate 3-act gig??
                                                                                                For the most fun you could have in a room without getting your cock out:

Headline: Bad Manners
                                                                                                1st Support : Snuff
                                                                                                2nd Support : Leatherface (who should be top but you cannot put someone on after the Manners)

For the serious stroke my chin gig of a lifetime, id have to get back to you

Comment

Good question. It would be very easy to say the Beatles but they never toured all there later and greater albums. Without giving it too much thought I'm gonna go for

Headline: Pink Floyd
                                                                                                  1st Support : Neil Young
                                                                                                  2nd Support : The Smiths

*Artist likely to change at sudden notice!!
                                                                                                  _________________

Comment

Based on what I'm istening to at the moment:

Headline: Sigur Rós
                                                                                                    1st Support : Passion Pit
                                                                                                    2nd Support : Temper Trap

Passion Pit are so awesome:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bfseWNmlds[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEw5EabD5RM[/ame]

Comment

It's excellent. Gmail's algorithm's broadly know which emails are important and not-important based on your history of opening and reading emails, then you can fairly-effortlessly 'train' gmail if you want some emails to be more or less important than gmail thinks they are.

You then end up with three categories of emails when you log in:

1. At the top: Important unread emails
                                                                                                      2. In the middle: Important emails that you've read and want to action on later
                                                                                                      3. At the bottom: Unimportant emails (e.g. I have my boards.ie moderater emails etc there)
                                                                                                      Tried it out and it won't be suitable for me yet. I guess I am not important enough and don't get enough emails to make it worthwhile. It is a decent setup though tbf.

Comment

Where can I buy a US=> Ireland plug adaptor in Town/Southside?

Comment

Headline: Led Zepplin
                                                                                                          1st Support : Queen
                                                                                                          2nd Support : Foo Fighters w/QOTSA

Comment

Ship the interview for a junior risk analyst position next Thursday! ONE TIME!!

Any of you guys in the know got any tips for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post

most chemists

Comment

Speaking of Temper Trap. Really cool vid, nice track as well

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLTPKKt-pMs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLTPKKt-pMs[/ame]

Comment

I went with

Headline: Pink Floyd
                                                                                                                  1st Support : Bob Marley and the Wailers
                                                                                                                  2nd Support : Howlin Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                                                                                    €5 in Boots.

Comment

At the risk of being repetitive:

Headline: Led Zepplin
                                                                                                                      1st Support: AC/DC
                                                                                                                      2nd Support: The Who

followed by two weeks off work

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                                                        Ship the interview for a junior risk analyst position next Thursday! ONE TIME!!

Any of you guys in the know got any tips for me?
                                                                                                                        Do you mind me asking where? Pm me if guys rather not say out loud and tell me to gtfo if you'd rather not say at all!!
                                                                                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

2nd support Bob Marley & The Whalers
                                                                                                                          1st support Thin Lizzy
                                                                                                                          Main Event Jimmy Hendrix experience

And if I may

Air will do a nice soft after gig in my bedroom while I fall asleep.
                                                                                                                          Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X