This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
    Flushy,I don't think your fiendish plan to draw him in is gonna work.
    Danny hasn't the brainpower for WW

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      Danny hasn't the brainpower for WW
      This is true - English people generally aren't clever enough for that sort of game.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
        FYI
        Emmmm i think you meant FYP...

Flushy,I don't think your fiendish plan to draw him in is gonna work.
        Yep, i defo don't think it's gonna work! People do need to be more careful tho

A++++ and so simple!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          This is true - English people generally aren't clever enough for that sort of game.
          Especially ones called Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
            Def NSFW!! Gael Diaz pics, Kayroo can confirm if it is her!!

http://www.fais-pas-le-malin.com/gae...a-diaz-nu.html
            She looks like the ridic hot girl that was walking around taking photos on day1 with some short haired blonde guy following her every step

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
              Outsiders did you say?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J88uhdFk8Jo[/ame]
              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWw5YdW57Es&feature[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                  Def NSFW!! Gael Diaz pics, Kayroo can confirm if it is her!!

http://www.fais-pas-le-malin.com/gae...a-diaz-nu.html
                  That's her and I can confirm 2 other things:

1. She is a moody bitch.
                  2. She STINKS.
                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Some scary hard blues on this games soundtrack

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55buv2RfaHY&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPgOgQMnckI&feature=related[/ame]
                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Bad beat NSFW

SPOILER
                      She was in the Fitz 2night and i wasn't there
                      ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                      I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Werewolf,a more wretched hive of scum and villany you will not find.
                        harsh

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post

1. She is a moody bitch.
                          2. She STINKS.
                          Still would though.

Comment

1. She is a moody bitch.
                            2. She STINKS.
                            Did you win any money from her in the pokers? hope you didn't take ur frustration out on her at 9:15

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                              Did you win any money from her in the pokers? hope you didn't take ur frustration out on her at 9:15
                              Squeezed one pot where she bitched and moaned in whatever fucking language she was talking in for about 2 mins before folding.

At 9:15 I was ready to murder someone. If someone had said the word "Mayor" near me between 9:20 and 10 I would have gone for them. If the real David Williams had walked in, I'd have personally lynched him in a pique of rage.

Comment

1. She is a moody bitch.
                                2. She STINKS.
                                Was talking to her for while and she seemed sound.Totally stunning as well. She reject your advances Keith?

Comment

Squeezed one pot where she bitched and moaned in whatever fucking language she was talking in for about 2 mins before folding.

At 9:15 I was ready to murder someone. If someone had said the word "Mayor" near me between 9:20 and 10 I would have gone for them. If the real David Williams had walked in, I'd have personally lynched him in a pique of rage.
                                  I should have went to the fitz for the lolz

Comment

Waited 6 and half hours for this to happen

Poker Stars $200+$15 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t600/t1200 Blinds + t150 - 8 players
                                    The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

LolS (UTG): t64168 M = 21.39
                                    chipchucker5 (UTG+1): t27218 M = 9.07
                                    gui166 (MP1): t33350 M = 11.12
                                    Inicius_ (MP2): t32989 M = 11.00
                                    sensplaya (CO): t37071 M = 12.36
                                    N!CKELZ (BTN): t86672 M = 28.89
                                    Hero (SB): t62779 M = 20.93
                                    WRM79 (BB): t87356 M = 29.12

Pre Flop: (t3000) Hero is SB with As Ad
                                    3 folds, Inicius_ raises to t2700, sensplaya raises to t6500, 1 fold, Hero calls t5900, 2 folds

Flop: (t18100) 6h 7s 9c (2 players)
                                    Hero checks, sensplaya bets t8400, Hero raises to t36800, sensplaya calls t22021 all in

Turn: (t78942) Ks (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: (t78942) Jh (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: t78942
                                    sensplaya shows Js Jc (three of a kind, Jacks)
                                    Hero shows As Ad (a pair of Aces)
                                    sensplaya wins t78942

What can you do?

busted shortly afterward sigh
                                    http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Delighted that the football season is back in full swing. Out last night so missed all the college football results except one. Spent this morning and afternoon watching key moments of a load of them on ESPN3. Suffered the Liverpool game for a couple of hours before immersing myself in the NFL since 6pm - been rewarded with some great finishes for my trouble. If it wasn't for work in the morning I'd be switching to Channel 4 for the Cowboys / Redskins.

Soccer just doesn't compare as a spectator sport.
                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                        You've seriously let me down HH!!! WTF are you doing at the cinema?? How are we meant to live vicariously through you if you go and do mad things like this!!

All organisers need to realise how +EV it is to have IPB at their events!! Get your cheque books out gentlemen, it only costs a hotel room and a few pints!!
                                        Well Ste, I'm prepared to offer accom at the venue for 4 nights and meals for the bloggers and a few pints as well if you can come up with a couple of volunteers to do an IPB blog from the ladbrokes event in 3 weeks time. Its a festival that a lot of IPB'rs will be playing, and I'd love for it to be blogged on here.

Balls in your court!!

Connie

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                          Delighted that the football season is back in full swing. Out last night so missed all the college football results except one. Spent this morning and afternoon watching key moments of a load of them on ESPN3. Suffered the Liverpool game for a couple of hours before immersing myself in the NFL since 6pm - been rewarded with some great finishes for my trouble. If it wasn't for work in the morning I'd be switching to Channel 4 for the Cowboys / Redskins.

epic finish in Rams game at the mo

Comment

Never been so sick to win $1400. Finished 25th in the 200k on ipoker. Short-stacked button shove with KQ and the table lunatic snaps with A6 in the SB for 3/4 of his stack and holds

$49k FTW would have been nice

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                              Well Ste, I'm prepared to offer accom at the venue for 4 nights and meals for the bloggers and a few pints as well if you can come up with a couple of volunteers to do an IPB blog from the ladbrokes event in 3 weeks time. Its a festival that a lot of IPB'rs will be playing, and I'd love for it to be blogged on here.

Balls in your court!!

Connie
                                              bagsie first refusal

Comment

Originally posted by hatedajacks View Post
                                                Was talking to her for while and she seemed sound.Totally stunning as well. She reject your advances Keith?
                                                Never said a word to me actually. Kept whinging about how bored she was. Really? Well fucking leave then bitch. I just got lynched. LYNCHED YOU HEAR!!!!

Comment

Balls in your court!!

Connie
                                                  Lovely gesture

Comment

Connie once more earning the title of greatest gent in Irish Poker.

Comment

Yes. I texted my brother saying Packers have it wrapped up at 20-3. I, of course, forget this was not the world cup but the NFL and the inevitable near comeback ensued.

Sunday evenings are back!

Comment

Hell day. Long story short was out boozing last night with 2 of my best mates, friends since school etc. One of them fell down the stairs at some stage after he got home. He's in a bad way in hospital, the doctors are saying there's nothing they can do for him and he'll probly only last 24 hrs.

Second time in 3 years I'll lose a very good friend to a brain related injury/illness.

The whole day in the hospital was completely surreal and feels like I'm reliving a nightmare. Lying here totally fucking numb and not a hope of sleep coming.

Comment

I'm a newbie

Hey whats up everyone I'm new to this so just thought I'd pop in to say hey, Jay (DrJFF) convinced me to sign up so I'll probably be hooked now lol.
                                                          http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                          http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Jaysus, that's terrible Kev. Really sorry

Comment

Originally posted by kincsem View Post
                                                              I backed Liverpool at 100/1 today.
                                                              To be relegated.

At the moment the Race Around Ireland is underway. The cyclists started at 20:00 in Navan.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                Hell day. Long story short was out boozing last night with 2 of my best mates, friends since school etc. One of them fell down the stairs at some stage after he got home. He's in a bad way in hospital, the doctors are saying there's nothing they can do for him and he'll probly only last 24 hrs.

Second time in 3 years I'll lose a very good friend to a brain related injury/illness.

The whole day in the hospital was completely surreal and feels like I'm reliving a nightmare. Lying here totally fucking numb and not a hope of sleep coming.
                                                                thats horrific man,

there is nothing i can say other than my thoughts are with you and your friends family

Comment

Tragic news, Kev.

I was just reading earlier posts after I posted above.

Comment

Jesus kev thats shit.

I'll keep him in the prayers. Dunno what else to say. Impossible to come to terms with such a tragedy

Comment

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post
                                                                      Hey whats up everyone I'm new to this so just thought I'd pop in to say hey, Jay (DrJFF) convinced me to sign up so I'll probably be hooked now lol.
                                                                      Welcome to the forum. Run good!

Comment

credit due to this thread in all fairness

Comment

This isn't 2+2 or some american forum. FYI

Comment

Was about to ask was this game on Channel 4 live and then realised it was Sunday..this not going out on a Saturday night has to stop
                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

American Football is Rugby for homosexuals. Simples.

Comment

FAO: Pedants and American Football Fans

SPOILER
                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

For Giggles: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking,_Austria

Comment

american football is the best spectator sport in the world

Comment

That's awful Kev. My condolences.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                        Full of breaks and ads thrown in, it most certainly is not. Champions League Football, Sunday in a Major, Rugby, Hurling even Darts is better to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                          Welcome to the forum. Run good!
                                                                                          I heard a rumour about somebody running good, I wonder what its like

Comment

That's awful Kev. My condolences.
                                                                                            +1 really sorry to hear kev

Comment

I heard a rumour about somebody running good, I wonder what its like
                                                                                              I hear it's better than sex but I haven't experienced either

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                Originally posted by CHD
                                                                                                Full of breaks and ads thrown in, it most certainly is not. Champions League Football, Sunday in a Major, Rugby, Hurling even Darts is better to watch.
                                                                                                Clearly you are both wrong

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrpBPKuF90k[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                                  I hear it's better than sex but I haven't experienced either
                                                                                                  You'd rather have a set cracked than sex with my ex, seriously tilting!

Comment

Btw jus came 301st of 25456 in the MiniFTOPS Event 11 for a measely $90.... fml

Comment

My god .... really sorry to hear that Kev. That's not something you should have to go through once at our age, never mind twice!

After having a boozy weekend myself with mates I can't imagine how I'd be feeling if this happened to one of them. It really puts things into perspective. Sincere condolences.

Comment

Btw jus came 301st of 25456 in the MiniFTOPS Event 11 for a measely $90.... fml
                                                                                                        If you're going to be like that you can ship me back my buy in
                                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I just re-read the WW thread and I am still unbelievably tilted by the whole thing. Fucking retarded.

Comment

Balls in your court!!

Connie
                                                                                                            Myself, Gillian and the 2 eldest kids will be down to do the blogging, unlucky everyone else!

Seriously Connie, that's a fantastic offer to the guys here to cover the event. I'm sure the most they'd have expected would be a couple of pints. You will have absolutely no problem getting 2-3 lads to accept and i hope they give your event full coverage.

I'm really hoping to get down for this depending on how things go. Just need to weigh up bringing the whole gang down because it's the little fellas birthday aswel that weekend although Gillian is pushing me to go, so decision decisions!

Comment

I just re-read the WW thread and I am still unbelievably tilted by the whole thing. Fucking retarded.
                                                                                                              LOL

I have no idea how you expected to be able to play poker when you've been fuming since 9.15! Best thing you can do is call it a night and tune in tomorrow and see what other shocks are in store!

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                                If you're going to be like that you can ship me back my buy in
                                                                                                                Lol. The sick thing is i nitted it up for the whole tourney, then flop top pair and manage to go crazy. And theres me thinking I'm gonna get my UKIPT buy in back + $36,0000. Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                  LOL

I have no idea how you expected to be able to play poker when you've been fuming since 9.15! Best thing you can do is call it a night and tune in tomorrow and see what other shocks are in store!
                                                                                                                  Came home about an hour ago. I genuinely am gobsmacked by the whole thing. I've seen some stupid fucking moves in my time but falling for that one is defo the 100% most retarded thing ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                    Myself, Gillian and the 2 eldest kids will be down to do the blogging, unlucky everyone else!

Seriously Connie, that's a fantastic offer to the guys here to cover the event. I'm sure the most they'd have expected would be a couple of pints. You will have absolutely no problem getting 2-3 lads to accept and i hope they give your event full coverage.

I'm really hoping to get down for this depending on how things go. Just need to weigh up bringing the whole gang down because it's the little fellas birthday aswel that weekend although Gillian is pushing me to go, so decision decisions!
                                                                                                                    the fact it wil be blogged on here makes me want to play it more, come out of live poker semi-retirement? haven't played live since April

Comment

Really sorry to hear Kev, terrible thing to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                                        This isn't 2+2 or some american forum. FYI

Huh?

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                                                                                                                          the fact it wil be blogged on here makes me want to play it more, come out of live poker semi-retirement? haven't played live since April
                                                                                                                          Whats the tourney Jay?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X