X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

I listened to Rogan and found myself shaking my heat mostly . Its gutter
    I don't know. I guess I've listened to or watched about 1000 hours of his podcasts (I had some spare time). I'm not saying it was the best time ever spent, though in general I've found it less offensive than 'The Late Late Show' most of CNN, or whatever Joe Duffy does( which has more influence here than Rogan by a country mile)
    Last edited by ComradeCollie; 31-01-22, 21:05.
    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

I don't know. I've guess or listened to or watched about 1000 hours of his podcasts (I had some spare time). I'm not saying it was the best time ever spent, though in general I've found it less offensive than 'The Late Late Show' most of CNN, or whatever Joe Duffy does( which has more influence here than Rogan by a country mile)

Ah here You just cant trust anyone names Joe .

I have requested all my music be taken From Joe Duffys platform .

Comment

Well that fella who went along with the story that his virgin wife was impregnated by 'the holy spirit' has a lot to answer for.

Comment

I must live a very sheltered life as i had no idea who Joe Rogan is and even after googling him I still dont.

What relevance has he to Ireland?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
            I must live a very sheltered life as i had no idea who Joe Rogan is and even after googling him I still dont.

I thought he was something to do with that horrible MMA thing.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Criminalising bad taste opinions. It's a slippery slope. There's many a person also wished Thatcher good riddance on her death, including on the BBC.

Joseph Kelly, 36, appeared on trial at Lanark Sheriff Court on Monday where he denied the nature of the message posted on 3 February last year, which said "the only good Brit soldier is a deed one, burn auld fella buuuuurn".
              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Well that fella who went along with the story that his virgin wife was impregnated by 'the holy spirit' has a lot to answer for.
                Ah come on. Joe Stalin. Joe Goebbels. Joe McCarthy. Joe Kennedy

Which one would you rather go for pints with?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

For some reason i had seen his name and "podcast" mentioned and registered him as something to do with poker in the back of my mind. But sure who listens to poker here

Comment

Almost nothing. Spotify paid him $100m to move his podcast to them from youtube more than a year ago. Their isn't really much of a story.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                      Criminalising bad taste opinions. It's a slippery slope. There's many a person also wished Thatcher good riddance on her death, including on the BBC.

https://news.sky.com/story/man-accus...n-tom-12529906
                      I'm not sure 'being a fucking idiot' is something you can be convicted of (although it might be a wonderful addition to the statute books, mandatory sentence of a KITH).

Comment

Stalin for me obvs. I could get him to autograph some of his books

Comment

For some reason i had seen his name and "podcast" mentioned and registered him as something to do with poker in the back of my mind. But sure who listens to poker here
                          Speaking of poker and you would know, is it now masks off at the tables or are they hanging on for a bit?

Comment

Stalin for me obvs. I could get him to autograph some of his books
                            Probably Joe Kennedy for me. The most interesting of all the Kennedys by far.

Comment

Kennedy, you'd defo get some sort of bribe off him
                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Speaking of poker and you would know, is it now masks off at the tables or are they hanging on for a bit?
                                Only played the IPo which was last October. That was masks off at the table but on while walking about. Dont know what it is now tbh since reopening.

Comment

Fear factor for the real fame.
                                  airport, lol

Comment

I'd love to go for pints with Hitler. As long as he'd promise to quit the talk about a final solution, gypsies and whatnot I'd expect a fun time. I'd try to steer him to talking about Blondi, but you'd know it would just get sloppy way too soon.
                                    Last edited by ComradeCollie; 31-01-22, 21:42.

Comment

I'd love to go for pints with Hitler. As long as he'd promise to quit the talk about a final solution, gypsies and whatnot I'd expect a fun time. I'd try to steer him to talking about Blondi, but you'd now it would get sloppy way too soon.
                                      He was boring Apparently and only came alive when campaigning. Etc. VThe only positive from Hitler was the grest movies about him.

My fav Knock knock joke .

Knock Knock
                                      Who is there ?
                                      The Gestapo
                                      The Gestapo who?

Slap them on the head abruptly shouting . I VILL ASK DE QUESTIONS.

Comment

He was boring Apparently and only came alive when campaigning. Etc. VThe only positive from Hitler was the grest movies about him.
                                        Well, lots of people are boring until they meet the right person. I'm sorry that I think I could have been that for Adolf.

Comment

Well, lots of people are boring until they meet the right person. I'm sorry that I think I could have been that for Adolf.
                                          I found another use for him. HITLER . Starting word in Wordle .

Comment

Almost nothing. Spotify paid him $100m to move his podcast to them from youtube more than a year ago. Their isn't really much of a story.
                                            I suppose if you can loosely describe him as a radio personality, then he must surely be one of the biggest radio personalities in the English speaking world.

Comment

Hitchhiker's Guide To... Neil Young sold 50% rights to his back catalogue for $150m last year. I don't think he's too worried about a few Spotify streams. He has well-documented history in activism from before you were even born. Couple that with being about as eccentric and stubborn as an artist can be.

Interestingly Springsteen and Bob Dylan sold 100% rights also for significant sums. The boss was in for a cool half a billion dollars .

Comment

I'd love to go for pints with Hitler.
                                                Non-drinker.
                                                And vegetarian. Say no more.

Comment

See the Wordle chap finally sold out for over a Million $ to the NYT

Comment

Father-in-law was explaining the idea of number powers (so 2 to the power of 2 is 4, that type of thing) to the son*. Then the kid (6.5 years old) calculated in turn three up to the power of 10, in his head and wrote down each answer:

3^1 = 3
                                                    3^2 = 9
                                                    3^3 = 27
                                                    3^4 = 81
                                                    3^5 = 243
                                                    3^6 = 729
                                                    3^7 = 2187
                                                    3^8 = 6,561 (actually for this he said 6,563 in the interest of full disclosure in case the auditors review this story)
                                                    3^9 = 19,683
                                                    3^10 = 59,049

I feel that's spectacular for the age? Like, I'd probably struggle to carry all the numbers correctly multiplying by 3 between 3^7, 3^8, 3^9, 3^10 in my head without writing down the calculation.

* The fact that the father-in-law considers that a fun game, possibly speaks to some inherited genes at play!

Comment

Pretty sure if you add up all the individuals digits of a multiple of nine until you're left with a single number, that number is always 9. Always reducing to a single digit wherever you can.

For example. 3^10 = 59,049. 5+9 = 14. (1+4= 5). 5+0 = 5. 5+4 = 9. 9+9 = 18. 1+8=9

Pretty sure that holds for all multiples of 9. It's always fascinated me. Maybe some more math literate poster can tell me if this is some sort of well known thing with a name of its own.
                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                        Pretty sure if you add up all the individuals digits of a multiple of nine until you're left with a single number, that number is always 9. Always reducing to a single digit wherever you can.

For example. 3^10 = 59,049. 5+9 = 14. (1+4= 5). 5+0 = 5. 5+4 = 9. 9+9 = 18. 1+8=9

Pretty sure that holds for all multiples of 9. It's always fascinated me. Maybe some more math literate poster can tell me if this is some sort of well known thing with a name of its own.
                                                        Yeah reverse any digits and the difference is divisible by 9. It’s a pretty magic number.
                                                        Last edited by elbows; 31-01-22, 23:07.
                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

What would you rather if you were thinking of heading out to play?
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Father-in-law was explaining the idea of number powers (so 2 to the power of 2 is 4, that type of thing) to the son*. Then the kid (6.5 years old) calculated in turn three up to the power of 10, in his head and wrote down each answer:

3^1 = 3
                                                            3^2 = 9
                                                            3^3 = 27
                                                            3^4 = 81
                                                            3^5 = 243
                                                            3^6 = 729
                                                            3^7 = 2187
                                                            3^8 = 6,561 (actually for this he said 6,563 in the interest of full disclosure in case the auditors review this story)
                                                            3^9 = 19,683
                                                            3^10 = 59,049

I feel that's spectacular for the age? Like, I'd probably struggle to carry all the numbers correctly multiplying by 3 between 3^7, 3^8, 3^9, 3^10 in my head without writing down the calculation.

* The fact that the father-in-law considers that a fun game, possibly speaks to some inherited genes at play!
                                                            Play similar games with my 6 Y/O who has an aptitude for maths but haven’t pushed it to powers. She wouldn’t be at that level that’s savage.
                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

https://news.sky.com/story/man-accus...n-tom-12529906

Comment

RIP Norma

​​​​​​​

Comment

Ah man, I have to tell him that.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

This is a pretty comprehensive tear down
                                                                    It's just propaganda - not even well argued. Here's an example argument he used - Bitcoin is bad because Peter Thiel is racist. Even if you accept the premise, that Thiel is racist (which AFAIK is not generally thought, but lets leave that for now) it's a terrible argument. Something like 10 - 20% of Americans have owned bitcoin. That's something like 30 - 40 million people. Of course you're going to find some pretty offensive views within that group. It has the intellectual rigor of Hitch in a late night defense of an autocrat.

Comment

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/neil-...023237548.html

Neil Young’s Long Record of Spreading Scientific Misinformation

Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 31-01-22, 23:48.
                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post

Play similar games with my 6 Y/O who has an aptitude for maths but haven’t pushed it to powers. She wouldn’t be at that level that’s savage.
                                                                        The father-in-law has got his two sons (my wife's half-brothers) into ridiculously good maths specialist schools based on aptitude tests. Despite this, when his eldest son reached 16 a few years ago he was determined that he wanted to drop out to become a cop as cops earn a fortune in bribes (his words). This was after being coached in maths for a large number of years by this guy.

And the father-in-laws main thing, as he himself was a merchant navy recruit who left school at 11, is raw enthusiasm for numbers. I think enthusiasm is definitely the biggest part of the journey. What he was saying tonight is that there is an age around now, around 6-7, where you can embed this lifelong enthusiasm.

I think there's something about that. The raw enthusiasm. Must think about that more. Its amazing the amount of smart things kids are always randomly saying in whatever sphere they are interested in.

Comment

A huge percentage of young Irish men listen to him regularly. |'d imagine there are segments of the population that get more news/opinion from him than any other source.

Comment

Ah man, I have to tell him that.
                                                                            Think i was 10 when i was told this

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                              https://finance.yahoo.com/news/neil-...023237548.html

Neil Young’s Long Record of Spreading Scientific Misinformation
                                                                              I havent the time to pick the holes in this but there are quite a few

Comment

3^1 = 3
                                                                                3^2 = 9
                                                                                3^3 = 27
                                                                                3^4 = 81
                                                                                3^5 = 243
                                                                                3^6 = 729
                                                                                3^7 = 2187
                                                                                3^9 = 19,683
                                                                                3^10 = 59,049

Very impressive!

Fond of mental arithmetic. So many options
                                                                                One of the young uns at work was working out 49 × 13 out loud going the 49 × 10 route then 3 × 49
                                                                                I went with 50 ×13 minus 13

For 2187 × 3 i'd do it as 6000+ 540+ 21 (sounds laborious but it's only a second or so)

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

What would you rather if you were thinking of heading out to play?
                                                                                  Mask-free. Which I am guessing will be in exactly 1 month but maybe someone knows for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by dinekes View Post

Very impressive!

Fond of mental arithmetic. So many options
                                                                                    One of the young uns at work was working out 49 × 13 out loud going the 49 × 10 route then 3 × 49
                                                                                    I went with 50 ×13 minus 13

For 2187 × 3 i'd do it as 6000+ 540+ 21 (sounds laborious but it's only a second or so)
                                                                                    We were encouraged to do sums in our heads back in the last millenium in school. Doesn't seem to be a thing anymore.
                                                                                    I still routinely do it in work; always fun when you beat a colleague to the answer while they are laboriously doing it in Excel. One individual seems convinced I have voodoo powers.

Comment

Yeah, comes from the 9 times tables up to 10 always totalling 9 when added. Might not be obvious that applies to infinity, but it kind of has to when to think about it.

Always found the 9x tables easy as a kid. As you could work it out. (Take one away and what ever makes up 9).
                                                                                      Compared 7x which just felt like a memorising job.

Comment

Our teacher called them divisible rules and they fascinated me as well. Each number has some sort of rule no matter how many hundreds of digits to know if it's divisible by X.
                                                                                        So if divisible by 2 it must end in 0,2,4,6,8.
                                                                                        3 - the sum of all digits must be divisible by 3.
                                                                                        4 - the last two digits must be divisible by 4.
                                                                                        5 - end in 0 or 5.
                                                                                        6. - the rule for 3 and the rule for 2 must both be met.
                                                                                        8 - last 3 digits must be divisible by 8.
                                                                                        9 - sum of all digits divisible by 9.
                                                                                        10 - end in 0.
                                                                                        11 - sum every second digit. sum every alternate second digit. If the difference is 0 or 11 or 22 etc then it's divisible by 11.
                                                                                        12 - Rule for 3 and rule for 4 are both met.

(Rule for 7 exists but is so complicated it's almost worthless. We never did primes beyond that but I assume similar rules exist getting more complex. Obviously non-primes will continue to be all the primes within them being met )

Comment

nightmare alley and house of gucci now available in the usual places

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

A huge percentage of young Irish men listen to him regularly. |'d imagine there are segments of the population that get more news/opinion from him than any other source.
                                                                                            This. A lot of shrugging the Joe Rogan news. "I don't know him so it's no big deal".
                                                                                            He's an absolute giant in that world and has massive influence on a lot of people worldwide. A lot of looneys swarming to him and hanging on his every word too. Seen his listenership figures before, can't remember but they are staggering.

Comment

A thought on Joe Rogan.

If you look at the type of people moving their music off the platform - Neil Young, Joni Mitchell. Those older artists are always complaining about the Spotify model, as they primarily rely on music plays, which doesn't pay very well. While the younger artists who wouldn't dream of leaving the platform are those who rely on Spotify to promote their broader commercial interests - concerts, promotions, social media accounts.

So, is it really a Joe Rogan thing, or an older artists trying to increase revenue thing?

Its not like who Joe is, is brand new information. Fully the artists right to do whatevertf they want with their music, but it seems more like an excuse than the real reason. I see Joni and Neil still have active FB accounts, and that platform is algorithmically designed to feed misinformation. While that's just not the business model of Spotify.
                                                                                              These are legacy artists who have no money worries, and a long history of activism. What they're doing is showing you that Spotify is fine with highlighting someone who spreads lies about COVID, endangering people's lives, because he makes money for them.
                                                                                              To frame it as Neil Young and Joni Mitchell on a money hunt is ridiculous imo.
                                                                                              But on brand for your future appearance on Rogan

edit: I see coillcam made this point hours ago...
                                                                                              Last edited by DeadParrot; 01-02-22, 10:51.
                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

This is a pretty comprehensive tear down
                                                                                                I'm not going to watch 2 hours of that, layman's term?
                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Hitch household circa 9PM

HH: "So son you remember today when you were doing the numbers game with Granpa Hitch?"
                                                                                                  Mini H: "Of course Papa, it was fun"
                                                                                                  HH: "And when you got to that awkward one 3 to p8"
                                                                                                  Mini H: "Yes Papa"
                                                                                                  HH: " And I calculated it with pen and paper almost getting it correct in my first attempt
                                                                                                  Mini H (interrupting sharply): "Your 7th attempt Papa, you remember we ran out of paper on your 7th attempt and you still hadnt got it right"
                                                                                                  HH; "Whah?, well never mind that's not important right ..and anyway it was almost my first attempt bar err..a few extra attempts, most with paper"
                                                                                                  Mini H: "If you say so Papa"
                                                                                                  HH: "And do you remember after the paper ran out and I got the scientific calculator out to prove it?"
                                                                                                  minI H: "I do Papa, it was so much fun watching you figure out how to turn it on...and the language Papa!!
                                                                                                  HH: "Err yes now dont go mentioning that to your mother and I knew how to turn it on I was just running a diagnostic on functions"
                                                                                                  Mini H: "If you say so Papa, do you think you could buy me another one though it doesnt seem to be working very well after you threw it against the wall in a fit of pique"
                                                                                                  HH: (accessing dictionary on phone)"I was just testing its durability son, shoddy engineering those Casios"
                                                                                                  MIni H: "Of course Papa"
                                                                                                  Mini H: "Papa?"
                                                                                                  HH: "Yes, son"
                                                                                                  Mini H "I knew the correct answer all along but Granpa said it would be fun as he put it to "wind you up"
                                                                                                  HH: "That's my boy"

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

11 - sum every second digit. sum every alternate second digit. If the difference is 0 or 11 or 22 etc then it's divisible by 11.
                                                                                                    12 - Rule for 3 and rule for 4 are both met.

(Rule for 7 exists but is so complicated it's almost worthless.
                                                                                                    I had to look up the Rule for 'divisible by 7' to refresh my memory, I recall hating it.

It's a repeat loop of 'double the last digit, subtract it from the remaining digits, if you eventually get 7 or 0 or -7 then it's divisible by 7'
                                                                                                    So a number like 1043.
                                                                                                    Double the last digit '3' = 6. Subtract 6 from what was left of our original number which is '104'. So 104 - 6 = 98. Repeat it so double the 8 = 16. Subtract the 16 from 9 and we get -7.
                                                                                                    Ergo 1043 is divisible by 7.

Comment

I am untypically very excited about the start of the 6 nations this weekend . For me its really the START of the sporting year and after the 2 years we've had its almost emotional

remember this soap opera . The stolen penalty Bracken the turncoat and our most underrated winger of all time ah the memories

Comment

Comment

I am untypically very excited about the start of the 6 nations this weekend . For me its really the START of the sporting year and after the 2 years we've had its almost emotional

remember this soap opera . The stolen penalty Bracken the turncoat and our most underrated winger of all time ah the memories
                                                                                                          Probably one of the three passes Geoghan ever got playing for Ireland.

Some speed.

Comment

Rogan os for cabbages- how do people listen to that rambling shite
                                                                                                            id say he fleeces his fans with supplements etc
                                                                                                            Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

It's just propaganda - not even well argued. Here's an example argument he used - Bitcoin is bad because Peter Thiel is racist. Even if you accept the premise, that Thiel is racist (which AFAIK is not generally thought, but lets leave that for now) it's a terrible argument. Something like 10 - 20% of Americans have owned bitcoin. That's something like 30 - 40 million people. Of course you're going to find some pretty offensive views within that group. It has the intellectual rigor of Hitch in a late night defense of an autocrat.
                                                                                                              I think he makes some good points to be honest. He did take a bit of a scatter gun approach, I agree but there was a few nuggets of decent analysis there.
                                                                                                              I'm a fan of the tech but so much of the arena now is blatantly rugging. My telegram/discord does be inundated with projects invting me or just adding me.
                                                                                                              A group of lads I know just raised a decent wedge to pile into GAMESTA and were pretty vocal letting me know how I didn't get it when I pulled out after reading the whitepaper and doing the maths.
                                                                                                              The parallel between DAO projects and the housing crisis is not completely without merit.
                                                                                                              People are plowing money into projects with no idea whats behind it in the hope they can exit onto the next guy before it collapses.
                                                                                                              Or they hodl and hope it moons. I'm guilty of that one. I believe in the DeFi AAVE project. I think/thought it has sound foundementals.
                                                                                                              However, it's value has plummeted in the face of new projects offering APR in the million%. Why stake for 7% when I can get 112.936% using a DAO like Mantra.

I even still hold some DOGE waiting on the next ridiculous pump before exiting (I had it timed for after the SNL appearance but that went all wrong ) so I know I'm a fucking idiot on some level
                                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

I'm not going to watch 2 hours of that, layman's term?
                                                                                                                The core concept of digital ownership via NFT's is the wild west filled with bad actors.

Comment

Always nice when they put the pyramid directly in the marketing spiel

Comment

I think he makes some good points to be honest. He did take a bit of a scatter gun approach, I agree but there was a few nuggets of decent analysis there.
                                                                                                                    I'm a fan of the tech but so much of the arena now is blatantly rugging. My telegram/discord does be inundated with projects invting me or just adding me.
                                                                                                                    A group of lads I know just raised a decent wedge to pile into GAMESTA and were pretty vocal letting me know how I didn't get it when I pulled out after reading the whitepaper and doing the maths.
                                                                                                                    The parallel between DAO projects and the housing crisis is not completely without merit.
                                                                                                                    People are plowing money into projects with no idea whats behind it in the hope they can exit onto the next guy before it collapses.
                                                                                                                    Or they hodl and hope it moons. I'm guilty of that one. I believe in the DeFi AAVE project. I think/thought it has sound foundementals.
                                                                                                                    However, it's value has plummeted in the face of new projects offering APR in the million%. Why stake for 7% when I can get 112.936% using a DAO like Mantra.

I even still hold some DOGE waiting on the next ridiculous pump before exiting (I had it timed for after the SNL appearance but that went all wrong ) so I know I'm a fucking idiot on some level
                                                                                                                    I'm sure there are good points in there, he seems like he did some good research but the sum total of it is just nonsense.

The DAO argument is a good example - there are countless DAOS now set up, some of them stupid, some of them quite clever. There's one I'm particularly interested in that is funding Longitivity research - it's a collaboration of about 500 scientists around the world with the goal of coordinating and funding longevity research across the goal. This seems to be a pretty clever use of the DAO format. Writing them off completely because you don't like the culture of a few NFT projects is just moronic. Some will work, some will fail because they are too ambitious or the format doesn't suit.

AAVE currently has a market cap of about 2billion which seems quite reasonable compared to other similar projects. All DEFI tokens suffer a little bit from the fact that they now actually produce revenue, so you can do a DCF analysis to work out how much they should be valued - which cuts down a bit on the rampant speculation!

Comment

Are you sure you're familiar with the case Kayroo - he wasn't detained, he was prevented from leaving China. I'm using the common meaning of detention according to Merriam Webster, which defines detention as holding in custody.
                                                                                                                      I guess the same type of coercion is being used to get people to take the booster jab. Do what we want or you are not leaving the country.
                                                                                                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I'm sure there are good points in there, he seems like he did some good research but the sum total of it is just nonsense.

The DAO argument is a good example - there are countless DAOS now set up, some of them stupid, some of them quite clever. There's one I'm particularly interested in that is funding Longitivity research - it's a collaboration of about 500 scientists around the world with the goal of coordinating and funding longevity research across the goal. This seems to be a pretty clever use of the DAO format. Writing them off completely because you don't like the culture of a few NFT projects is just moronic. Some will work, some will fail because they are too ambitious or the format doesn't suit.

AAVE currently has a market cap of about 2billion which seems quite reasonable compared to other similar projects. All DEFI tokens suffer a little bit from the fact that they now actually produce revenue, so you can do a DCF analysis to work out how much they should be valued - which cuts down a bit on the rampant speculation!
                                                                                                                        How is VitaDAO any different to a VC funded research grant?
                                                                                                                        The nature of the DAO means that voting blocks are weighted to those that hold the most tokens.

Comment

Back to back birdies in d'oul Wordle.

I'll catch that Strewelfella
                                                                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X