Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Duke family picks are Brahma Bull, Good Boy Bobby, Dingo Dollar, Mighty Thunder and Poker Party.

@Hitch: do yourself a favour and delete that.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To...
      surely can't give her anything less than an A.
      A1 Sharon.
      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Fiver each way on Freewheeling Dylan and Discorama
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

A very Arsenal push for a top 4 four spot.
          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I've run wild Fred ante post from before Cheltenham.
            Snow leopardess
            Da dasher counter
            Coko beach
            Anibel fly
            Santini
            Are all family dart picks
            ​​​​​
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Yeah Hitch, definitely delete.

Comment

On Walshs Fav and a few Ew on Gordon Richards nags.

Yeah Hitch keep your dalliances private. (Although you can claim Walter Mittyness if ever tackled on it) . If you want to climax pretend you are winning an unlikely twitter debate.

Comment

Okay. I probably should. Its 6pm now French time. I'll post a pic of her at 6:15 and delete that and all posts at 6:20
                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    The Duke family picks are Brahma Bull, Good Boy Bobby, Dingo Dollar, Mighty Thunder and Poker Party.

@Hitch: do yourself a favour and delete that.
                    I'm anticipating a pm in a few weeks
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

ugh. I hadn't realised how long 11 minutes was.

Comment

This is a WeChat from just two hours ago. Think it illustrates how wrong I've gone.

Comment

Not sure if i'm more excited about the GN in 2 mins or the pic.

Comment

Pipped into 2nd but the winner was a great story . The national throws up things like this all the time. Unreal

Comment

She likes riding pigs then hitch

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

I'm anticipating a pm in a few weeks
                                Since hitch has deleted his own post, can you delete my post quoting it. I cant figure out how to delete a post. Tyvm.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

She likes riding pigs then hitch
                                  Belly laugh. Good spot

Comment

I managed to see some text before it was deleted but obviously missed the pic after

Hitch, what goes through your head before you click post that? There's surely more than one gowl out there that wouldn't think twice about using something like that against you.

Comment

But its also wrong, we shouldn't be deleting this crap. I only did it because of the social norms around here. But we should be celebrating sexual fun, jesus crhist if I posted some of the stuff I do. We do, really.

Comment

I posted here before about wanting to get into gangbangs (I just love the idea of those), and someone messaged me afterwards saying: here you go. We're not just the explicit ideas on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                          But its also wrong, we shouldn't be deleting this crap. I only did it because of the social norms around here. But we should be celebrating sexual fun, jesus crhist if I posted some of the stuff I do. We do, really.
                                          I didnt see the issue with the nature of your post but I can understand how it could damage your reputation if some cunt was that way inclined.

Comment

* not Lazares uncle, the prick

Comment

I don't know, but it's not long ago that some randommer on twitter was giving you a bit of jip about you buying a suit via the uk website of a company to avoid paying vat here. Pretty sure they could have only got the info about that disgraceful suit buying from your posts here.
                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Thank you DP for deleting stuff

Comment

Just finished up the last episode in the first season of Severance. Well worth a watch. Also, the best comedy on TV is back too for those that missed it, Atlanta! The new season has been amazing stuff so far.

Comment

Liath for tea, had the early sitting for 65 bucks a head, incredible stuff

Comment

Hitch gonna get blackmailed.
                                                      100% ending in tears.

Still quite entertaining.
                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Lindy Effect.

If it hasn't happened in the last ten years, it's probably not happening now. Hopefully

Comment

Share stuff over a pint, where the information is just dissipating waves on the air.

Comment

cliffs on what I missed?
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Well you did post that you would treat her differently academically.

I doubt any academical institution would look very favourably on that so i think the advice to delete was sound for your own good.

You may have been messing but thats irrelevant if the wrong person got the hands on it

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                cliffs on what I missed?
                                                                Think you can piece it together.

I see your Norwegian hero was playing in City West.

Comment

Now stream keeps going fuzzy every few seconds. That normal or is there anything I can do to fix?

Comment

Originally posted by Degag View Post

Well you did post that you would treat her differently academically.
                                                                    Ah, he'd hardly be talking to someone who wasn't already an A student.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                      Now stream keeps going fuzzy every few seconds. That normal or is there anything I can do to fix?
                                                                      Not sure but if there is the option, go from HD to SD?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

I saw the reports of him running deep in some poker tournament but only twigged the event when I read your post. I think he is still in with 40 odd left in the main event.

Edit - I see on his Twitter he went out in 25th

Comment

You have to hand it to Boris that is box office

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                            Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

Was hoping to go over tonight to rail him but can't.

Comment

Not sure but if there is the option, go from HD to SD?
                                                                                A reboot of the TV seems to have sorted it. Cheers man

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                  Cliffs on this?

Comment

Okay. I probably should. Its 6pm now French time. I'll post a pic of her at 6:15 and delete that and all posts at 6:20
                                                                                    Must remember to check posts between 6:15 and 6:20 each day here (French Time).

The Hitching hour

Comment

Wow, no mention of ulster winning away in Toulouse. Great result

Comment

Lowry berating poor Beau. Bet this won’t get the Geller/Spieth treatment
                                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Cliffs on this?
                                                                                          Because Ursula von der Leyen went out there yesterday putting EU membership on the table Boris no mates has to trudge along with an offer a reduction the emergency visa requirements from 273 questions and accompanying documents

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                            Wow, no mention of ulster winning away in Toulouse. Great result
                                                                                            This two leg thing is going to ruin it isn't it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                              cliffs on what I missed?
                                                                                              hitch posting selfies

SPOILER

h
                                                                                              Last edited by MysteryGuest; 09-04-22, 22:16.
                                                                                              Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Originally posted by MysteryGuest View Post

hitch posting selfies

SPOILER

h
                                                                                                You going to see WOD next week?

Comment

Tony Fucking Soprano. That's who Scheffler reminds me of. Been doing my head in all weekend.

Comment

You going to see WOD next week?
                                                                                                    Of course.
                                                                                                    actually raging I missed that these boys were playing in Sugar club last night
                                                                                                    Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Of course.
                                                                                                      actually raging I missed that these boys were playing in Sugar club last night
                                                                                                      No way!!

That would have been fucking amazing. Such an intimate place, can only imagine the buzz at that.

Living for Thursday

Comment

Some twist to the end of this

Comment

Some twist to the end of this
                                                                                                          Thankfully something to watch tomorrow

Comment

Cam smith v Scheffler would be an acceptable Sunday shootout- would be heavily leaning towards smith

Comment

Cam smith v Scheffler would be an acceptable Sunday shootout- would be heavily leaning towards smith
                                                                                                              Have a small bet on Smith but can't help funking for Scheffler now after how he handled that

Comment

What happened? I had to take a drive home

Comment

What happened? I had to take a drive home
                                                                                                                  His fade drive on 18 went too wide and the ball got lost in trees. They let Schwartzel play on while they figured it out. Lucky enough break where they found it, the drop giving him a shot. Pulled off this amazing 5 iron to the back of the green and got up and down for a fantastic bogey.

It was more his coolness though dealing with it, but that clutch 5 iron, fuck me.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Lazare; 10-04-22, 00:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

Cam Smith, Thomas, Lowry, and Sheff over here.

Nice little stable for tomorrow.

Comment

His fade drive on 18 went too wide and the ball got lost in trees. They let Schwartzel play on while they figured it out. Lucky enough break where they found it, the drop giving him a shot. Pulled off this amazing 5 iron to the back of the green and got up and down for a fantastic bogey.

It was more his coolness though dealing with it, but that clutch 5 iron, fuck me.
                                                                                                                      Was it a 5? I thought he was 240 odd away up a hill. I assumed it was a hybrid or driving iron of some sort. Getting a 5iron from there to where he did off that crap is actually unbelievable.

Comment

Nice little stable for tomorrow.
                                                                                                                        We could have all backed a few players ~14/1 tbf

Comment

Was it a 5? I thought he was 240 odd away up a hill. I assumed it was a hybrid or driving iron of some sort. Getting a 5iron from there to where he did off that crap is actually unbelievable.
                                                                                                                          Sorry, my bad. Was a 3 iron, must have misheard something.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X