Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Leicester to win the league more than I want Spurs to.

Comment

What TV channels are showing Ireland Wales tomorrow?
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Fuck sake. Yer man bangs in a 1000/1 no hoper and I can't get a Liverpool win for my Last Man Standing.

I wonder how many thousands he has lost backing long shots like that?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
          I assume we're all on the same page with this one. Leicester winning means so much awesomeness in the short and long term; will be an amazing book/movie at the very least!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            What TV channels are showing Ireland Wales tomorrow?
            RTE2

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
              http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-s...rash-1.2524164

This article pretty rage inducing. Jillian godsil and that doctor who skipped of to oz given more ink to spin their disingenuous sob stories. Lessons learned 0, it was all the meanie banks fault
              Originally posted by irishtimes
              She works in the public sector and he works for himself.
              ah right.
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                RTE2
                cool I should be able to get that, I usually use BBC but they don't seem to be showing it on iPlayer for some reason but todays games are

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                  I assume we're all on the same page with this one. Leicester winning means so much awesomeness in the short and long term; will be an amazing book/movie at the very least!
                  Surely the reality is far more engaging than the shit hollywood version.
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                    cool I should be able to get that, I usually use BBC but they don't seem to be showing it on iPlayer for some reason but todays games are
                    ITV

Comment

Solid batoning work from the gardai in Dublin city centre today. Good work

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                        Leicester winning with spurs ,arsenal and west ham taking champs league spots would be pretty cool. Utd fans still haven't woken up yet

Comment

Leicester winning with spurs ,arsenal and west ham taking champs league spots would be pretty cool. Utd fans still haven't woken up yet
                          Nah United will get there alright

Comment

Not a chance imo, 5th at best this season and that's pushing it.
                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Man u are the new Liverpool.
                              You miss Europe,no mourhino,giggs takes over,lost decade begins. You read it here first

Comment

No taxpayers harmed I trust

Comment

You miss Europe,no mourhino,giggs takes over,lost decade begins. You read it here first
                                  United will get Europe, just not champions league. Can see mourinho coming in but not for long and then giggsy taking over for long term.
                                  Sure hopefully can bink 1 europa league finally
                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                    Not a chance imo, 5th at best this season and that's pushing it.
                                    If they can't get top 4 I'd rather finish outside Europa places. How many places get Europa?

lol

Comment

I'd rather Leicester win than Arsenal

Comment

Instead of who from the current top 4?

Comment

If they can't get top 4 I'd rather finish outside Europa places. How many places get Europa?
                                          l
                                          Europa spots depend on the cups. Only 1 from the league by rights. If City win the League Cup then 6th in the league gets in. If someone else who qualifies by the league wins the FA Cup then 7th gets one as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                            Instead of who from the current top 4?
                                            Who knows. The ways this season has gone, any one of Spurs City or Arsenal. Would like to finish 4th ahead of City in an ideal world with Leicester winning and Spurs 2nd ahead of Arsenal.

Crazy aul game.

Comment

Liverpool fans protest ticket prices in the 77th minute by staging a walk out.

SPOILER

Comment

I'd rather the United falling apart process speed up instead of Leicester winning the league.

Let's not forget what is important.

Comment

Who knows. The ways this season has gone, any one of Spurs City or Arsenal. Would like to finish 4th ahead of City in an ideal world with Leicester winning and Spurs 2nd ahead of Arsenal.

Crazy aul game.
                                                  We beat United tomorrow and Arsenal beat Bournemouth then there is an 8 point gap and that is the top 4 practically set.

Comment

Get bonus week off for getting an RTE cameraman, while he was filming.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                      I'd rather the United falling apart process speed up instead of Leicester winning the league.

Let's not forget what is important.
                                                      I enjoy that United are still viewed as the ones to beat.

Comment

We beat United tomorrow and Arsenal beat Bournemouth then there is an 8 point gap and that is the top 4 practically set.
                                                        I said ideal world. I didn't say it would become a reality.

Comment

You really think you'll win tomorrow?
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                                                            Get bonus week off for getting an RTE cameraman, while he was filming.
                                                            What was the occasion, right2freebies or similar?
                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                              What was the occasion, right2freebies or similar?
                                                              Pegida rally v antifascism protesters.

Comment

Pegida rally v antifascism protesters.
                                                                What the hell is Pegida?

Comment

CHD - heading out drinking in Bray. Should I increase my life insurance?

Comment

I said ideal world. I didn't say it would become a reality.
                                                                    Changing your tune.... You said earlier that utd would get 4th no bother?
                                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

What the hell is Pegida?
                                                                      This is their leader

Comment

The top four places are practically set imo, just a matter of order now. I've heard United fans all week saying they'd get top four but when faced with the question of who it is that they'll overtake they tend to go quiet. Blind faith rather than any pragmatism.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I enjoy that United are still viewed as the ones to beat.
                                                                            lol, no.

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                            You really think you'll win tomorrow?
                                                                            Haven't thought about it. Thinking about a bet?
                                                                            CHD - heading out drinking in Bray. Should I increase my life insurance?
                                                                            Only if you go to the seafront m8

Comment

Only if you go to the seafront m8
                                                                              The Harbour Bar...sounds like it might be near the sea.

Jump off DART and return to the safety of the Nortsoide?

Comment

The Harbour Bar...sounds like it might be near the sea.

Jump off DART and return to the safety of the Nortsoide?
                                                                                Harbour is fine, it's away from the pubs and clubs of the seafront. Nice unique lil place. Go for it.

Comment

Garda G103 seemed to be enjoying himself with his baton, bravely getting a cameraman etc., and giving a "come at me bro'", at 2.18 here:

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Comment

Just over 24 hours left to enter the General Election prediction competition.

€25 entry, mucho loot and, more importantly, kudos, to be won.

Thisaway>>>>>http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ad.php?t=21829

Comment

Ladbrokes left the Wooden Spoon market up during the game got France @33s when they were 18-10 down, suspended straight away but I'm thinking they'd be like an 8/1 shot then, very frustrating end. Vakatawa will be great to watch though regardless of how poor France may be.

Comment

Garda G103 seemed to be enjoying himself with his baton, bravely getting a cameraman etc., and giving a "come at me bro'", at 2.18 here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_REls3JkxzQ
                                                                                        How do they restrain themselves from clattering everyone waving a smartphone about.

Comment

I never quire shared the bile that gets spewed at Averil Power here. But she has decided to put up her posters with different coloured backgrounds on different ones. I don't know why but I think very negatively of it. So there she is with a blue poster, across the road an orange one, a green one, red one etc. Pick a fucking colour!

Reminds me of the 73k calendars she printed up using Oireachtas printing facilities.

Comment

Are they people who hate all Muslims calling the Gardai 'Nazi scum'?

Comment

I never quire shared the bile that gets spewed at Averil Power here. But she has decided to put up her posters with different coloured backgrounds on different ones. I don't know why but I think very negatively of it. So there she is with a blue poster, across the road an orange one, a green one, red one etc. Pick a fucking colour!

Reminds me of the 73k calendars she printed up using Oireachtas printing facilities.
                                                                                              Definitely works in getting her noticed above the rest of the mugshot posters around here though.

Comment

...
                                                                                                Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 06-02-16, 20:13.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                                                  The top four places are practically set imo, just a matter of order now. I've heard United fans all week saying they'd get top four but when faced with the question of who it is that they'll overtake they tend to go quiet. Blind faith rather than any pragmatism.
                                                                                                  United only gonna overtake city if they overtake any of the 4 imo. Win tomorrow and 4 points behind them is doable the way they're playing in the premiership at the moment.

Haven't thought about it. Thinking about a bet?
                                                                                                  Nah too lazy for ipb side bets in current form. Leicester dnb was my bet of today, united dnb will be tomorrow is all. £3 free bet on herrara fgs too :P

Also all aboard the Jonathan Stewart first touchdown train, choo chooooooo.
                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Need some tech help. My Lenovo thinkpad that I bought last month stopped working earlier for an hour or two. Got it working now but it wont connect to WiFi, it will work with the cable plugged in though. It connects bottom right but has the yellow triangle error and the WiFi bars are on zero. Tried lots of things but happy with any better suggestions than my dumb ideas
                                                                                                    Still haven't fixed this btw, bought an ethernet cable today to watch footie. If someone has suggestions that'd be great.

Also error 53 on iphone... bad weekend for doug.
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

United will lose tomorrow.

Comment

Yeah, lose in who concedes the most goals
                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

United will lose tomorrow.
                                                                                                          Don't think they will... Mind you I don't think they will win either.
                                                                                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Still haven't fixed this btw, bought an ethernet cable today to watch footie. If someone has suggestions that'd be great.

Also error 53 on iphone... bad weekend for doug.
                                                                                                            I take it you did the right click and diagnose?
                                                                                                            I keep a WiFi dongle in the house. Handy to have so you don't have to use Ethernet cable

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                              Don't think they will... Mind you I don't think they will win either.
                                                                                                              This. Value in the draw imo.

Comment

Harbour is fine, it's away from the pubs and clubs of the seafront. Nice unique lil place. Go for it.
                                                                                                                Solid call Chad. Great spot.

Comment

I never quire shared the bile that gets spewed at Averil Power here.
                                                                                                                  You should meet her

Comment

...

Comment

Paddy Power off, Panther to win the SB @ 4/1. Presume it's new customers only but can't find a link anywhere. How does it work? They're 20/43 on PP now.

Comment

Obviously new customers lol

Max bet only €10 lol
                                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

United only gonna overtake city if they overtake any of the 4 imo. Win tomorrow and 4 points behind them is doable the way they're playing in the premiership at the moment.

.
                                                                                                                          You might be right but the only glimmer I see from United's point of view is Arsenal. Only a glimmer though, don't see united overtaking any of the current top 4.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X