This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
    It wasn't 'dangerous play', it was a horrible cunt being a vicious cunt.

Should've been fucked out of the sport altogether.
    I agree but that language would hardly be of use in a disciplinary meeting.
    He was never getting a life ban but 32 weeks i agree was a joke especially given his history.
    The english irfu like our own can be lenient to potential english players.
    Look at Dylan Hartley how he is still allowed play after all his offences.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
      Depends how much you want to spend, I' sitting in a herman miller aeron which would cost over a grand I imagine (some places here sell them second hand I think online, they would be much cheaper) and that's as good as it gets. On the other end of the spectrum i have this and it's perfectly good for €69 http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/products/c...-art-20196812/
      Find it peculiar how Aeron have corned the office market when everyone I know who's compared it with the freedom chair prefers the latter.

Comment

Watched the space launch and is quite amazing what/where those guys are doing/going to.

Balls of steel

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
          Find it peculiar how Aeron have corned the office market when everyone I know who's compared it with the freedom chair prefers the latter.
          I imagine they must have had it squared away by the time this freedom chair came about? I've never sat in one and I hazard most people that would know the Aeron would not have heard of it. Problem is no that there is nowhere to go and sit in these to try them out so people keep getting the go to.
          So peopel like me will recommend the one they have used and the cycle goes on!

Comment

Just checking there and Aeron was big during the dot com bubble, Freedom chair was 1999. Unlucky.

Comment

Reminds me of the time when I asked my boss for a new office chair as mine was bad for my back. Fecker told me to swivel on it

As for mma my main point was a rule that barred punching a man (wimmins should only mud wrestle ) when he's on the ground . Even boxers have a choice if they want to get back up for more punishment . Wrestling (proper) and judo do not allow punching to the head whilst on the ground so where in the mixed martial arts does this come from ?

Comment

Quite glad that the debate on MMA has moved on to if it should be a sport from is it a sport.

As I said I dont like the sport myself but strangely I dont think it is the violent nature I object to just that it doesn't interest me.

I dont really like the Irish guys involved in MMA so would be watching McGregor hoping he wins because he is Irish but really not giving a fuck. Watching a sports event where I dont have an interest in who wins always seems a little bit pointless.

I would equate it to the same level of enjoyment as watching golf, cricket or darts where I will support the Irish people involved out of a sense of national pride but really would prefer to just go for a walk, read a book or hover my apt.

In McGregors case it is impressive that he has manged to train his way to being the best in the world at what he does. From what I have about him as a young lad he was a mouthy little shit but not a naturally gifted fighter and was constantly getting battered. Managing to focus all your energies to perfect a skill is a massive accomplishment which he should be commended for. - Even if I think the skill is a pretty pointless one and he should have dedicated himself to becoming an excellent scrum half or something I would be interested in

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                  Only problem with your point here is that a 'clean knockout' is an injury. And the objective is to injure someone enough so that they can't fight on. If you open a cut on the face, you would target that area as it's a weak point and will hurt more or whatever. That's an injury too you know. That's intentionally trying to injure someone.
                  I said "clean knockout stoppage", referring to a TKO stoppage by the ref. No injury there. As for an unconscious knockouts, I wouldn't considering that an injury as I don't consider it to be physical damage. If you do class that as an injury that fine. But it's a regular occurrence in boxing and rugby and other sports. Is a knock-out, concussion in rugby an intentional injury"?

Cuts on the face, that's a fair example. I wasn't thinking of that. In all the possible sports injures, its one of the least severe.

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                  From the weekends fights:

The point is that the above behaviour is absolutely abhorrent in every situation imaginable, it is precisely the type of activity that as a race we are trying to remove from daily life, but here it is celebrated. Arguing that Rockhold is not trying to actually injure Weidman here is really making a far fetched leap of semantic logic. He is pounding a fellow humans face with his fists. Whatever your personal opinion on the subject is, holding the belief that this is not something to be celebrated should be respected, and not dismissed as some sort of wacky luddite drool.

Edit, I appear to be the luddite as I can't embed that video
                  That should have been stopped. I said as much at the time. Can't agree more.
                  Rockhold also wanted it stopped. That's his goal there. He wants to ref to stop the fight. I have no reason to believe he is also hoping to seriously injure his opponent. I'm sure you understanding what I mean.
                  As a similar example, I've had 30 or so submission matches, I've won maybe 10 of those by armbar. Which involves hyper-extending my opponent arm until he submits. My only goal is to make him submit, I have absolutely zero intentions of breaking any bodys arm.

I'm not sure what you are getting with the last bit. I have zero issues with somebody who doesn't want to celebrate MMA. It's a fairly easy viewpoint to understand. I said to SP that everyone is free to have their own opinions. Certainly didn't dismiss anyone as a luddite drooler for it. A different poster maybe?

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                  Can someone explain the reasons for this?
                  I played rugby for over 20 years and was lucky maybe with injuries only 2 concussions
                  one off my own man.
                  Im thinking if i done mma for the same length id have a lot worse injuries.

In rugby your goal is to score points not knock out the other guys though physically dominating opponents does have a part.
                  MMA sometimes fighters dislocate others joints break arms if they wont submit when in a hold which is pretty disgusting.
                  Flying knees and elbowing someone unconscious is also pretty horrible.
                  The fact you consider yourself to have been lucky, highlights the fact that so few injuries is not the norm. Cathal Pendred played rugby before he became an MMA fighter, he said he picked up far more injuries in rugby training verses MMA.

The point I made to SP before regarding rugby vrs MMA was that the impact for two 100kg+ guys colliding head on is far greater than any strike. The fact is all, or most high level sports are not optimal for your physical condition due to the risk of injury and/or issue later in life. I'd be fairly confidant that MMA isn't close to the highest injury rate.

If somebody chooses not to tap and opts to an arm broken/dislocated, that's incredibly stupid, but its their own choice. They had the chance to stop it, and choose not too. If tapping out wasn't an option, you might have a point.
                  On a related note, here's a guy going for a heel hook (a submission hold) in a rugby match. He cranked it right around, and broke the guys like leg. That's blatant assault imo. Had the victim even knew what was happening, I doubt tapping out could of helped.
                  During a Rugby match one of the players just tackles the guy and goes straight for the leg, sweeps him and attacks the foot. Gets a nasty heel hook and snaps...

Boxing less dangerous than cheer leading don't care what stats you show that's rubbish.
                  There's lots of data on it. Cheerleading is has a huge injury rates. They are basically preforming gymnastic type movements like throwing people into the air, on a grass field with no safety mats. Head and spine injuries are common.

Comment

Mellor not seeing getting knocked out with a blow to the head face as not being physical damage baffling.
                    Your brain getting knocked around its case the skull enough to make you unconscious is not physcal?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                      The point I made to SP before regarding rugby vrs MMA was that the impact for two 100kg+ guys colliding head on is far greater than any strike. The fact is all, or most high level sports are not optimal for your physical condition due to the risk of injury and/or issue later in life. I'd be fairly confidant that MMA isn't close to the highest injury rate.
                      Its entirely possible that my perception of the relative dangers involved could be a long way off. However that isn't the point - the point is intention and your opinion that the intention is not to injure the opponent is just wrong, almost delusional.
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

It must be terrible for a parent watching from the sidelines as their kid is thrown around like a rag doll for the amusement of others. Wondering if this was one outing too far. Will there be long lasting damage. How can they bear it?
                        One things for sure I'll never allow my child to get involved in the treacherously dangerous sport of Cheerleading.

Comment

The Rockhold Weidman incident was ugly, and it was the UFC's most prominent ref there. Reckon there should be an over 18's warning with UFC, if adults want to get their kicks from watching that do so by all means but should kids be seeing a borderline defenceless guy being subjected to elbows to the face for over a minute? That sort of desensitising of brutal violence can't be healthy.
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                            The Rockhold Weidman incident was ugly, and it was the UFC's most prominent ref there. Reckon there should be an over 18's warning with UFC, if adults want to get their kicks from watching that do so by all means but should kids be seeing a borderline defenceless guy being subjected to elbows to the face for over a minute? That sort of desensitising of brutal violence can't be healthy.
                            If things are done right that incident should be as isolated as the rugby one posted above. Refs fault and should not be let happen again
                            airport, lol

Comment

I played rugby for over 20 years and was lucky maybe with injuries only 2 concussions
                              one off my own man.
                              Im thinking if i done mma for the same length id have a lot worse injuries.
                              I don't think the comparison of Amateur rugby is a fair one. Especially when you probably finished playing at least a couple of years ago. I don't know what level you played but there is no comparison between even the AIL and the top European and southern hemisphere competitions now in the Prof era. The hits and physicality are getting insane. Just in Ireland we have had a few high profile players having to retire early (Ferris, McLaughlin are just two) people like Sean O'Brien and Henderson are showing signs they will follow.

Professional Rugby is an extremely dangerous sport. We are only at the tip of the iceberg with what long term injuries are being caused too. The sport is too young for us to know that yet.

Saying "well I used to play rugby and I am grand" is not a valid argument. We played nothing like the sport that has evolved.

I would be interested to see the amount of players with career ending injuries in Rugby vs MMA. I would say it is close.

I love rugby and I like MMA. I wouldn't want to participate in either though! Like people have said fighting is something that is part of our evolution. There will always be that urge in people. Once two consenting adults that know the risks want to participate in a safe controlled environment I think its up to people to decide if they enjoy it. If you don't that's fine, Fuck off and don't watch it then!

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                If things are done right that incident should be as isolated as the rugby one posted above. Refs fault and should not be let happen again
                                Doesn't seem to be much interest in making sure it doesn't happen again from within the sport. Seems more like the leadership know a good % of their audience are in it for the bloodlust.
                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                  Have been waiting two months for vodafone to move the BB account into my name. They've finally sent out a modem but they said it'll be mid-jan before they can send out an engineer. Is there any possibility that the router will work off the bat? (the router left behind by the previous tenant was working until vodafone eventually cut it off due to non-payment)
                                  send me a PM with the deets
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Mourinho showing his character by slagging off his players in the media. SAF, for all his faults, never did that.

'tis good entertainment tbf
                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                      Doesn't seem to be much interest in making sure it doesn't happen again from within the sport. Seems more like the leadership know a good % of their audience are in it for the bloodlust.
                                      The onky reason I watch it is to see a guy get fucked up tbh. I know nothing about the technical aspect of it. I just want to see two lads batter each other. But even that rockhold fight was a bit much to watch. You'd wonder how that doesn't get stopped when McGregor does.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

mornin
                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                            DCU introduced an MSc in Big Data this year. Others will follow soon enough. I'm planning on doing the course at some point.
                                            Anything in medium data going?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                Find me some posts of MMA fans jizzing over that part of weidman rockhold. Even the UFC commentators sounded aghast. Herb dean obv had the case looks on it going the distance or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                  Mourinho showing his character by slagging off his players in the media. SAF, for all his faults, never did that.

Pretty sure Ferguson did when the mood took him. The fact that united didnt have a spell like Chelsea under his stewardship kinda makes the comparison moot tho.

Best for everyone if Mourinho goes. It will do him no good to keep going and it is not as if he wont get another job.

For Chelsea going without a manager cant yield worse results if they need to wait until the start of next season. Top 4 is out of sight now and I presume they dont really care if they make the second tier tournament.

Comment

Just waiting for mcgregors name to be dragged into it the next time some scumbag is up in the courts for one punch dropping or dancing on someones head

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                        Best for everyone if Mourinho goes. It will do him no good to keep going and it is not as if he wont get another job.
                                                        Is he holding out to be fired for the payoff?

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                          Is he holding out to be fired for the payoff?
                                                          Don't they all.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                            In a bizarre twist, the attacker then picked up a full-size Christmas tree and hurled it at the victim in the packed venue.

Comment

Fergie just slated them when he was getting rid of them. Pure classy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                Fergie just slated them when he was getting rid of them. Pure classy.
                                                                Ah, nothing is ever Jose's fault. Even had a dip at the ballboys last night!

I'd say Rainieri enjoyed his glass of vino afterwards.
                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Ah, nothing is ever Jose's fault. Even had a dip at the ballboys last night!

I'd say Rainieri enjoyed his glass of vino afterwards.
                                                                  He probably shouldn't have said it to the media but he was right about what he said about most of the players imo.
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

McGregor reportedly has a broken wrist? Radio down here saying he could be kept out for up to 6 months by the Nevada commission?

Comment

Mourinho said nothing wrong.

Fergie called out his players when they were being petulant children too.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                        McGregor reportedly has a broken wrist? Radio down here saying he could be kept out for up to 6 months by the Nevada commission?
                                                                        It'll heal and be cleared in much less than 6 months. Those medical suspensions are just guidelines.

Comment

Anyone watching The Apprentice? It's hard to see anyone other that Joseph winning for a few weeks now, but he's at the longest price now (1.80) than he's been for quite a while because Vana has closed in. Has to be Joseph, yeah?

Edit - nm, €13.88 max bet on Bwin

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                            Anyone watching The Apprentice? It's hard to see anyone other that Joseph winning for a few weeks now, but he's at the longest price now (1.80) than he's been for quite a while because Vana has closed in. Has to be Joseph, yeah?
                                                                            Hadn't looked at betting odds, and to be honest don't think he's been standing out that much. Decent on a few early tasks, not so good recently.

Vana looks strongest, Charlene could surprise. Gary little chance obviously. Richard, looks like he has a terrible plan going by the trailers but that could be the way its edited.
                                                                            Obviously it all depends on the business plans rather than they how good a candidate they've been up to now. Which spoils the show a bit.

Loved Claude and Karens slowrolls in the results of the last task, both saying something like "They quite liked it......not enough to order any though"

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                              lol. it went something like this

Conor: "Doc, me bleedin wrist is sore from boxing dat braaazilian's fookin head clean off. knowwadimean docc?"
                                                                              Doctor:" it looks and feels ok, but have an xray just in case"

Doctor writes up report, and hands it to the commission. Commission tells Conor: "Have an Xray as per doc's orders or we'll sideline you for 6 months".

Press goes HEADLINE: CONOR HAS A SUSPECTED BROKEN WRIST AND COULD BE OUT FOR 6 MONTHS

(no idea if there is anything wrong btw, but all it is is a doctors orders notice so far)

Comment

6 months off sets him up nicely for ufc 200 either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Edit - nm, €13.88 max bet on Bwin
                                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                  Hadn't looked at betting odds, and to be honest don't think he's been standing out that much. Decent on a few early tasks, not so good recently.

Vana looks strongest, Charlene could surprise. Gary little chance obviously. Richard, looks like he has a terrible plan going by the trailers but that could be the way its edited.
                                                                                  Obviously it all depends on the business plans rather than they how good a candidate they've been up to now. Which spoils the show a bit.

Loved Claude and Karens slowrolls in the results of the last task, both saying something like "They quite liked it......not enough to order any though"
                                                                                  Think the fact they showed Richard seemingly screwing up is a kinda reverso and I reckon he'll definitely make the final 2. He's easily the best of the candidates imo, but it's got a lot harder to predict in recent years since its all about the business plan from final 5 onwards. Like your man Tom a few years ago was poor throughout the process but had the best plan and won where he'd never had in previous years.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Saw this on FB and had forgotten all about it. Simpler times really....

"In 1985 two boys from Darndale in Dublin, Keith Byrne (10) and Noel Murray (13), both made headlines around the world when they hopped on a Dart and ended up in New York escaping authorities in three countries.

Keith Byrne said that he and his friend went to the United States because he wanted to see his favourite television star, B A Baracus, of The A-Team.

Their adventure started when they went out to play before dinner time, Keith said in an RTÉ Radio documentary broadcast last month: “My mum said: ‘don’t go far, your dinner’s nearly ready,’ ”he recalled. “I said: ‘I won’t.”

But they did. They took the Dart to Dún Laoghaire and snuck on to a ferry to Holyhead. Emboldened by their success, they avoided the ticket checkers and got on a train to London. Eventually they wound up at Heathrow airport with nothing but a few coins they’d nicked from a charity fountain.

Once there they asked a random passenger where his plane was going and he told them New York. They told the ticket checker and security their parents were behind them, and boarded an Air India plane.

“The plane was only half full so no one came near us,” he said. Their ease at slipping past the authorities was even more surprising given the fact that, two months earlier, an Air India jet had blown up off the southwest of Ireland, killing 329 people.

Byrne recalled being unable to eat a very hot Indian curry and watching the James Bond film A View To A Kill.

Their journey came to an end when they left JFK airport and asked a policeman for the way “into town”. They were taken to a police station where they immediately became the centre of attention. Authorities were taking no chances and they were put in a hotel suite with five security guards. “There was BLTs, chips, everything, fed us like lords. We loved it,” Keith said.

Their exploits made the front page of the New York newspapers.

Keith Byrne is now 40 and Noel Murray is 43. Both live in Darndale."

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

I think he's a better all-rounder than the rest of them. Alan Sugar has a bit of a sparkle in his eye for Valentino and he seems like the guy you could just give him a task and leave him on his own and he'll get it done. He has had a couple of off weeks but just don't see him getting pipped by anyone.

I seriously doubt Chalene will surprise. She'll be ripped apart in the interviews. Her, Gary and Joseph have all been on the losing team for the last 3 weeks, while after a shaky start, Vana hasn't been in the boardroom since week 2. If Richard wasn't so self orientated, he'd probably get the gig because he seems to have a lot more business acumen (to steal a phrase from the show) than the rest.

I fancy the order to finish.

Joseph > Richard > Vana > Charlene > Gary

Comment

I love MMA and have done for 10+ years now.

It's a violent sport and it's not for everyone.
                                                                                          There's blood, lots of it sometimes. There's KOs and concussions, injuries and broken bones. It's also a very technical fight, watch Maia very Nelson from the weekend most people won't enjoy it and will probably just say the old cliché 'it's just two guys humping' (yawn). It was a masterclass in grappling and control by Maia. Do I also enjoy the KOs and slick submissions, damn right I do. Do I want to see someone take unnecessary damage like Weidman did, not at all. I was shouting at the TV for it to be stopped. The refs are better off calling fights too early than too late. When the ref didnt stop it his corner should of.

Mcgregor won't want to wait until July to fight, since getting to the UFC he's fought on average every 5 months and that's with an eleven month gap between two fights (torn ACL). He made it a point at his press conference that he'll be active. That six month layoff is just a number from the commission, he just has to get cleared by a doctor once it's healed.

Comment

I do like Joseph, think he's the type of guy that people would have preconceived opinions of based on his appearance/accent, and has had to overcome that at times during the show. He dealt with that cunt Selina very calmly/impressively a few weeks ago. Still think he'll come up short in the end.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

been watchin mma 11 years

Comment

...

Comment

My da has a bigger TV than your da

Comment

'The Night Before Christmas', read by An Taoiseach Enda Kenny, supporting Console.This Christmas instead of sending cards, Fine Gael will be making a donatio...

Comment

I don't understand this anti fighting bias in the media and society. We're trying to raise a bunch of fucking pussies. Wars and violence are inevitable in human history so why not train our children to be able to handle themselves, to deal with the urge to protect and defend ourselves in a controlled and respectful manner? Don't pretend they don't exist or aren't a reality of human life.

I don't think there is anything more pure then combat sports. The act of controlled fighting, or fighting with rules is the only sport which makes sense when you think about it. Other sports are just silly rules to try and channel our emotions but are so removed from practicalities that when the shit hits the fan, apart from the fitness benefit, they are fuck all use to you when a moment of true physical challenge comes.

Btw I think Herb was totally correct to give the defending champ a chance to get out and off the mat. He was still defending himself and didn't lose consciousness. So what if he was bleeding a bit?? The ref actually handled it very well IMO.
                                                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                        I don't understand this anti fighting bias in the media and society. We're trying to raise a bunch of fucking pussies. Wars and violence are inevitable in human history so why not train our children to be able to handle themselves, to deal with the urge to protect and defend ourselves in a controlled and respectful manner? Don't pretend they don't exist or aren't a reality of human life.

I don't think there is anything more pure then combat sports. The act of controlled fighting, or fighting with rules is the only sport which makes sense when you think about it. Other sports are just silly rules to try and channel our emotions but are so removed from practicalities that when the shit hits the fan, apart from the fitness benefit, they are fuck all use to you when a moment of true physical challenge comes.

Btw I think Herb was totally correct to give the defending champ a chance to get out and off the mat. He was still defending himself and didn't lose consciousness. So what if he was bleeding a bit?? The ref actually handled it very well IMO.
                                                                                                        Tut tut man,you've been sleeping in class. Apparently violence is going extinct . If we close our eyes and think happy thoughts the world will be a better place.

Comment

The one bone I would pick with this excellent post is that mma is a sport,and no more preparation for violence in the wild than the other sports you've mentioned.

Comment

Kids are pussies (and a lot of adults) now and I'm hardly old (28). Everything is seen as bullying, kids are assholes to each other let them at it. If your kid gets bullied it's all on the parents of both kids.
                                                                                                            Raise your kid to defend and stand up for themselves. They'll need to do it at some stage of their life in some form. Bully tries to do anything when you're young a warm hand to face will 99% make them back up.

Kids aren't even allowed to run around at lunch break in primary school anymore, what sort of shit is that.
                                                                                                            Last edited by Charlie Sheen; 15-12-15, 17:52.

Comment

It's all gone very hunger games in here . Must be the caveman diet

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                                                                Kids are pussies (and a lot of adults) now and I'm hardly old (28). Everything is seen as bullying, kids are assholes to each other let them at it. If your kid gets bullied it's all on the parents of both kids.
                                                                                                                Raise your kid to defend and stand up for themselves. They'll need to do it at some stage of their life in some form. Bully tries to do anything when you're young a warm hand to face will 99% make them back up.

Kids aren't even allowed to run around at lunch break in primary school anymore, what sort of shit is that.
                                                                                                                You should see the bullshit that goes on in schools now in the name of anti bullying. Kids know how to play the system

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post

And milk was better in the 70s too.
                                                                                                                  Yeah what we need is more kids just fighting and bullying each other, to toughen them up.

Comment

Wars and violence are inevitable in human history
                                                                                                                    I think you just collapsed the future and the past into one statement there. Fecking physicists

Boxing less dangerous than cheer leading don't care what stats you show that's rubbish.
                                                                                                                    I dunno, from the videos I've seen online cheerleading is not the safest of activities for young women. Especially virginal ones alone in the dressing room with the cheerleading coach.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                      You should see the bullshit that goes on in schools now in the name of anti bullying. Kids know how to play the system
                                                                                                                      I'd say so, when my younger sister was still in school she would tell me stories of 'bullying' in school. It wasn't close to bullying, it was more closer to what myself and my friends would do to each other. A couple 8,9,10 year olds getting into a little fight is fine. They're too weak to actually do any damage to each other.

Kids can spot the weak kids in the class.

One kid when I was in primary school never came to school when it rained - bullied
                                                                                                                      Another still held his mothers hand and was walked to school when he was 11/12/13 - bullied

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                                        And milk was better in the 70s too.
                                                                                                                        Yeah what we need is more kids just fighting and bullying each other, to toughen them up.
                                                                                                                        Do you expect kids to not bully each other?
                                                                                                                        If you do you don't live in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                                          If you wanted to orchestrate a plausible win for your cash cow, who has never really been put to the test on the big stage, have a think about how you might do it. Kill the golden goose? White see all the Irish fans in the crowd clutching fists full of dollars for him.

Another win where he hasn't been put to the test. Pattern forming for you yet?
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                                          But he didn't. That's the point. Yet to see him win convincingly. Have you?
                                                                                                                          Are you messing or stupid.

4 first round ko/tkos
                                                                                                                          2 second round tkos
                                                                                                                          1 easy decision where he had one leg

He couldn't have been more convincing, not to mention he was being dominated vs Mendes and found a way to win to address your hasn't been tested shite.

The amount of MMA drool in here is close to as bad as on Facebook.
                                                                                                                          Somewhat surprised but guess I shouldn't be.
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X