This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

time to double down on caroline
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

That hotdog/condiments ad though....
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Look at the stars look how they shine for you and all the things you do and it was all Yellow. Get in
        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

caroline wouldnt catch a cold amrite

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
              Ah didn't mean about your bet mate. If the lads didn't notice say nothing and rub the €€ on the titties
              I say that would be quite painful with the amounts Dobby is talking about
              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

How many penalties have Carolina conceded
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  How many penalties have Carolina conceded
                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Blindside needs to get the finger out
                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                      I say that would be quite painful with the amounts Dobby is talking about
                      I paid the lad who picked Yellow his €8. Sickened

Comment

Miller mvp surely
                        airport, lol

Comment

Just wondering why panthers punted on 4th down at end even though they were deep in own territory as they needed 2 scores with min or so to go. Surely just go for it with a hail mary and onside kick if they score?
                          Understand that they be giving Denver a gimme FG if they dont make it but hoping to stop a 1st down when Denver will run the play in next sequence leaves them using all time outs?

Anyway was a weird game with all the sacks and turnovers!

Comment

John-Paul Wilson
                            3.1k Views
                            Originally Answered: Who will win in the 2016 US presidential election: a Democrat or a Republican?
                            A poker analogy might be appropriate.

When playing Texas Hold'em you get two starting cards (your hand), and 5 collective cards are turned over and you make the best five card hand from your hand and those five collective cards. The first three collective cards ("the flop") are turned over at the same time, the remaining two collective cards ar turned one at a time (called the "turn" and the "river"...don't ask me why). Players are given the chance to make bets at each stage.

One of the things to remember about hold'em is that you can get a great starting hand and still lose hard. Pocket aces (two aces in your hand) is the best starting hand you can get, but it doesn't change the fact that at a table of twelve people, you're still much more likely to lose than win. You're still the favorite, but not by the kind of margins you think you are. That guy with a two and five across the table may wind up hitting the straight, and suddenly your aces look pretty weak.

Right now, the players in this game have drawn their hands, and Clinton has pocket aces. She's the favorite to win not only the democratic nomination but also the general election. However, there's going to be a lot of cards that fall between now and then, and someone with a seemingly inconsequential hand now may hit the cards they need to win.

To continue the analogy, we're going to soon see Clinton trying to muscle other players out of the race with her initial strength. If she can convince donors that there are no other viable choices, she can starve her primary opponents of cash and get them out quickly. After all, pocket aces has a very high chance of winning against one or two opponents...much better than against ten or twelve.

On the republican side I don't see anyone as having a particularly high hand. I think we'll have to see where the cards fall.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                  Off to Glengarriff at lunch time mudderfoockeeeeeerrrs .
                                  be a bit damp but have to tackle the healy pass . I used to fly up it . My guess is half way then ambulance it back down .

Anyone got an EPO contact
                                  can someone make this pic bigger or tell me how

The Heay Pass

Last edited by Solskjaer; 08-02-16, 09:02.

Comment

Dont see €400 sitting in my Boyles account.

Chanced support - traders decision is final yada yada
                                    Last edited by Dice75; 08-02-16, 10:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                      can someone make this pic bigger or tell me how

The Heay Pass

Search DeadParrots posts from the last week or so. He posted how you can post pics properly in different sizes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                        Dont see €400 sitting in my Boyles account.

Chanced support - traders decision is final yada yada
                                        PP and Sky bet paid out. Boyles did not.

Starting a Twitter campaign

Comment

Comment

Comment

DB el busto Raoul?

Comment

Annual 'Scrap or Repair' game today.

Had the £££ line in my head. Quote for repair came in £2.56 under (who would quote to this exact a price btw!?).

Here's to another year with the lady!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                  Has Boyles said what they did pay out on? Or are they just paying out on nothing.
                                                  They are paying out on the other song living la vida load a bollocks. They took down the market pretty early though so most of the money was on yellow. Couldn't have been that much though

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                    They are paying out on the other song living la vida load a bollocks. They took down the market pretty early though so most of the money was on yellow. Couldn't have been that much though
                                                    Meh, if we were on 'la vida' we'd be expecting a payout and furious that muttering two lines of Yellow was considered a winner.
                                                    Seems fairly clearcut that La Vida is the winner and being paid for anything else is a bonus.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 08-02-16, 12:08.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                        Meh, if we were on 'la vida' we'd be expecting a payout and furious that muttering two lines of Yellow was considered a winner.
                                                        Seems fairly clearcut that La Vida is the winner and being paid for anything else is a bonus.
                                                        It is far from clear cut but if I was on La vida I would be up in arms too. You can argue both sides. Let's see if I can get a bit of traction on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                          DB el busto Raoul?
                                                          DB

Not DB surely
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                            It is far from clear cut but if I was on La vida I would be up in arms too. You can argue both sides. Let's see if I can get a bit of traction on Twitter.
                                                            The setlist sites and music mags seem to be saying it was La Vida, they are surely the equivalent of OPTA or the Racing Post in this sort of event!

Good luck anyway, I've no horse here.

Comment

Started #payoutonyellow

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                  Deutsche Bank, not Denis, in case thats the confusion. Big spike in their CDS spreads today.
                                                                  I thought that's what was meant but News headlines have little to say about it .

I'd have thought they are wayyyy too big to fail
                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

200k hitch

Comment

Comment

AJ, I have an extremely unlikely hypothetical question.

If United somehow manage to get to Europa League final and lose to a team already qualified for next season's Champions League domestically. Do United qualify for the CL then?

Could ask the question for any team tbh but using United as a reference for the sake of it.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post

If United somehow manage to get to Europa League final and lose to a team already qualified for next season's Champions League domestically. Do United qualify for the CL then?

Could ask the question for any team tbh but using United as a reference for the sake of it.
                                                                            No it goes back to the winners domestic league not the loser
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Dobby you are just going to have to accept there will be no Champions League for Manyoo.

We'll do our usual and go and win it to get back in. If that is still a thing.

Comment

Nope.
                                                                                Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                No it goes back to the winners domestic league not the loser
                                                                                Though this is wrong too.
                                                                                ***************

The place reserved for Europa winners wouldn't be used at all in this situation, it would be freed up and its effect would filter down through already qualified teams, e.g., the winners of the Belgian league might go straight into the Champions League rather than have to go into the final playoff round, the Slovak winners might go into the final playoff round rather than the penultimate round etc.

Comment

My name is Luka. I live on the second floor.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                    I live upstairs from you, yes I think you've seen me before.

Comment

Oh life, it's bigger
                                                                                      It's bigger than you
                                                                                      And you are not me

Comment

I live upstairs from you
                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Oh life, it's bigger
                                                                                          It's bigger than you
                                                                                          And you are not me
                                                                                          The lengths that I will go to
                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

The lengths that I will go to
                                                                                            The distance in your eyes

Comment

Andy get out of it. This is a two man band

Comment

Andy get out of it. This is a two man band
                                                                                                I'm gonna shoot you m8

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                  I'm gonna shoot you m8
                                                                                                  That's not very nice. Any craic?

Comment

That's not very nice. Any craic?
                                                                                                    At work, innit. About to apply for my boss's job. She's handed in her notice and everything will go to buggery if I don't take over.
                                                                                                    Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 08-02-16, 13:22.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                      At work, innit. About to apply for my boss's job. She's handed in her notice and everything will to buggery if I don't take over.
                                                                                                      Place needs more Andy tbf

Comment

Oh and I had a fryup for brunch.

Comment

Scrambled Eggs right now m8

Comment

sometimes i feel i've got to...

Comment

Had two double cheeseburgers to tide me over between brunch and lunch

Comment

What is CDS?

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                    What is CDS?
                                                                                                                    Credit Default Swap

Watch The Big Short and Selina Gomez will explain all
                                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

This has beem some borefest of an election campaign so far.

Dying for someone to pull a John Prescott. My money's on Alan Kelly.
                                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                        Credit Default Swap

Watch The Big Short and Selina Gomez will explain all
                                                                                                                        Watched it Sat night. Very good and well done.

Comment

is there somewhere with a full list of what TV shows are starting throughout the month/year both new shows and new seasons? Hitch I'm looking at you. Also I should start Billions?
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X