X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stfu about WW in here tbh

Comment

City vs City in less than 9 and a half hours, should be good bants today now. Got 9 hours to fix laptop, be grand.
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Just back from AGM of fishing club. Did so well last year I was voted in again and somehow managed to talk myself into doing more work. Pulling sheets of paper out of pockets with notes on and gonna have a cuppa tea before going to bed and sorting (try to) them in morning. Meeting over at 10.45 but back slapping and discussion of how the fek some ppl got positions necessitated some libation.
        Democracy at its finest, hic

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Just caught the pilot of the original X-Files. Jesus, scully and mulder look so young. I remember seeing some of the x files when I was a kid, scared the fucking shit out of me. Am looking forward to catching the 1st season again. 23 years ago it first aired TWENTY-THREE!!! Makes guy feel old.

Scully sure is hot though!
            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              Bring the kid to a valentines day card drawing class today. Given her age that essentially means we're using up some of her valuable Saturday so she can draw us valentines cards. Seems a bit dodge from that perspective.
              My 9 y/o got asked by a boy would she be his girlfriend this week.

I asked her what he's like. "He's the smallest boy in the class. I didn't really notice him before."

Solid work by that small fella
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Great day of sport ahead. Football, rugby, racing and golf.
                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                        Viral marketing for the Regency.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo07Y2eX-ts
                        No taxpayers were hurt during the making of this video

Comment

This game is gonna be some craic, we all on leicester/leicester draw no bet for the bants yeah?
                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                            This game is gonna be some craic, we all on leicester/leicester draw no bet for the bants yeah?
                            0-1 already!
                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Great 1st half here anyway, more again pls.
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

The 5,000/1 shots to win the league are winning away to the favourites to win the league and could open up a 6 point gap.

Convinced I'm in a coma or something.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                  Leicester west ham double @33/1 for bants for me
                                  airport, lol

Comment

I don't know why but Howard Webb on BT really annoys me

Comment

When I went to see inside out a few months back I went in knowing literally nothing about it. The following video came on in its entirety, I genuinely thought it was the movie. It was a really confusing experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh4dTLJ9q9o edit sound wasn't working
                                      Last edited by mdoug; 06-02-16, 13:59.
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Also go on leicester!!!
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Unreal stuff. Mahrez is so fucking good. 400k and will go for millions.

Comment

South Africa will be happy to see the back of England. Getting fairly destroyed in tests and ODI's. This one day team has a silly amount of firepower right through the batting, would beat anyone in current form.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

No reason for him to go anywhere, might as well stay with the champions sure.

I did a fun bet on leicester a few months back(just like me betting €10 on costa rica to win the fucking world cup at 1000/1), when leicester went to 30/1 I went.... okay joke is over, take your money back.... I regret that attitude now, good sweat all the same though

SPOILER
                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Prem is an absolute crock of shit in recent years but you can't not love this.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                  Prem is an absolute crock of shit in recent years but you can't not love this.
                                                  Absolutely on its arse but this is gonna be an entertaining last couple of months.
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

wtf is going on

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                      The 5,000/1 shots to win the league are winning away to the favourites to win the league and could open up a 6 point gap.

Convinced I'm in a coma or something.
                                                      the beauty of sport m8

should have held onto Ranieri

Comment

After they play Arsenal next week Leicester have Norwich, West Brom, Watford (a) and Newcastle.

Comment

French to make a mockery of 20point handicap please.
                                                          Scotland to beat the english.

Comment

Hope France call Kante up to their Euro squad, his tackling/interception/ground covered stats are scary good. Arguably one of the players of the season for sheer consistency in that role, but won't even figure in the reckoning.
                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                              the beauty of sport m8

should have held onto Ranieri
                                                              Delighted for him. Fucked up Greece and that looked like a wrap on his career. Had bought himself as much work as he wants now.

Comment

Robert Huth scoring some serious points so feels great to have him in fpl team. I feel less happy about having him as my third sub tho ugh

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                  Hope France call Kante up to their Euro squad, his tackling/interception/ground covered stats are scary good. Arguably one of the players of the season for sheer consistency in that role, but won't even figure in the reckoning.
                                                                  Germany need to start looking at Huth again. Morgan been quality too.

Comment

How many of this squad did Pearson sign? He(his scouts) has/ve an amazing eye for talent tbf
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                        French to make a mockery of 20point handicap please.
                                                                        Scotland to beat the english.
                                                                        I bet on the complete opposite

Comment

Not to many places you would see Leicester dropping points once they get by Arsenal next week. Still expecting them to do an Arsenal on it but finding it tougher and tougher to see when.

Comment

Noves has got France playing more rugby in 20 minutes than in the last 4 years.

You can release the cockrel at half-time shrap!

Comment

Or not

Comment

Should have spent a little time organising the defense I guess

Comment

Ten years ago house prices were approaching their peak. The subsequent falls changed some people’s lives profoundly. Six of them tell their stories of boom, bust and rebound

This article pretty rage inducing. Jillian godsil and that doctor who skipped of to oz given more ink to spin their disingenuous sob stories. Lessons learned 0, it was all the meanie banks fault

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                    I bet on the complete opposite
                                                                                    Was not a tip Italy ahead giving way too many penaltys away will probably end up getting 2 yellows.

Comment

I think the 6 nations especially needs France playing running rugby can be awful stuff most of the time.
                                                                                      The French public should enjoy it as well.
                                                                                      Young team Chouly oldest member at 30.
                                                                                      Parra would be kicking them points i feel is he injured?

Comment

Defense needs work, but really enjoying the spirit with which they are playing going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                          I think the 6 nations especially needs France playing running rugby can be awful stuff most of the time.
                                                                                          The French public should enjoy it as well.
                                                                                          Young team Chouly oldest member at 30.
                                                                                          Parra would be kicking them points i feel is he injured?
                                                                                          Don't think so, but he wanted to blood the toulouse 9, and better do it against Italy rather than one of the others.

Comment

Both kickers woeful.
                                                                                            This is a j4 friend of mine could get a game.

Comment

Italian knock on there at the base of the ruck no?

Comment

One decent half, then back to dreary ville. Would be nice to see a bit of enthusiasm at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                  One decent half, then back to dreary ville. Would be nice to see a bit of enthusiasm at this stage.
                                                                                                  I think it's a very good game shrap

Once your players get past the shock of being asked to play proper rugby there are huge positives there

Comment

I think it's a very good game shrap

Once your players get past the shock of being asked to play proper rugby there are huge positives there
                                                                                                    Picamoles is a big loss for the 6Ns. I think the real story is Italy here. A lot of debutants acquitting themselves well. Conor O Shea looks like he's navigated another good move for himself.
                                                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Ridiculously egotistical by Parisse there.

Comment

Massive positives on both side but lol parisse.

Comment

Ridiculously egotistical by Parisse there.
                                                                                                          The sub outhalf bottled it and went missing from two phases earlier. Parrisse should have collared him and forced him into position. France look pretty fragile. Some good bits and a plan but low on confidence and belief. Like the look of 14 though he's an exciting player.

JP Doyle once again had a good game for 70 minutes and then made a pretty weak penalty decision followed by two non decisions against France around the 10m line. If he could just stay consistent in his approach he'd be a very good ref not just a decent one.
                                                                                                          Last edited by V for Vendetta; 06-02-16, 16:20.
                                                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Unbelievable Jeff

Comment

Let's go Scots. Bennett going to be the 6 Nations star imo.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Big Sam

Comment

Big Sam
                                                                                                                  Should be Mignolet getting your heart as he is the one that caused Sunderland to get something from that game.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                    Should be Mignolet getting your heart as he is the one that caused Sunderland to get something from that game.
                                                                                                                    Does it become mini crisis time when crisis Chelsea catch yis or is it a play the season out and start from scratch in the summer kinda plan?

Comment

Spent a beautifully warm sunny afternoon watching an inter departmental 8 over cricket tournament at Pune University. Absolutely massive craic, the Exams team adopted me as their coach and seemed to think it was my fault they fell two runs short
                                                                                                                      Fiercely competitive tournament, hard to imagine anything so different from university cricket at Trinners and yet still being the same game. I felt sorry for the captain who forced their best remaining batsman into a stupid attempt at running a third that was never there he got dogs abuse from the rest of the team.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Does it become mini crisis time when crisis Chelsea catch yis or is it a play the season out and start from scratch in the summer kinda plan?
                                                                                                                        No choice but to have to attempt to start from scratch again next summer. Again.

Chelsea catching us or not makes no difference. Ye will still sign better players than us in the summer anyhow, as well as having better ones than us now as well. Ye will either get Hazard playing well again or sell him for 60m to PSG or someone.

Comment

At some pretentious craft brewing festival thing in the convention centre. Disappointing lack of Budweiser stands.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X