© 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      STFU about Giroud in the BBV.

Some people will never learn.
      WTF are you on about?

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
        dobby seems to have turned 50 overnight.
        Eh? Having a very slow day today. Got a mild concussion yesterday and still not feeling 100%. What did I do now?

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
          Eh? Having a very slow day today. Got a mild concussion yesterday and still not feeling 100%. What did I do now?
          Turned very responsible

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            WTF are you on about?
            How long are you posting in here?
            How long are you watching sport?
            How long are you doing both together?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Bingham ridic unlucky in this frame, going to take th egreatest ever show of balls to come back from this.
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Ill never look at turtles as cute anymore !
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

How long are you posting in here?
                    How long are you watching sport?
                    How long are you doing both together?
                    A long time
                    A long time
                    A long time

And i had a decent bet on Giroud wincast so having some fun

Comment

A long time
                      A long time
                      A long time

And i had a decent bet on Giroud wincast so having some fun
                      Oh you were looking for the reverso BBV curse. BBV too clever for that Flushy.

TY BBV and TY Giroud for scoring fuck all points

FU Carzola though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                        oh gazza, missing your daughters big day

Wait, what...?

... nevermind good sir, continue fighting the good fight ...
                        If he didn't relapse before a strip club opening probably wasn't the best place to try and stay sober. Probably a positive outcome that he passed put in hotel rather than made a scene in the club
                        airport, lol

Comment

Oh you were looking for the reverso BBV curse. BBV too clever for that Flushy.

TY BBV and TY Giroud for scoring fuck all points

FU Carzola though.
                          Giroud 12/5 or Sanchez 16/5, and i went for the guy that didn't get a look in all game

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                              Turned very responsible
                              Oh. Lol. If that's in reference to giving out about the boy racer video then just come to Killarney for this weekend next year and you'll see what I mean. Absolutely horrible weekend.

Comment

Your daughters stripclub
                                Ex wives daughter. Not even close. You could fuck your ex wives daughter. That would really piss her off
                                airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Comment

You should have Eurosport on SkyGo
                                      Nope, I have Sky Sports, and I'm one of the saps who also has BT Sports/Setanta, but not Eurosport.

Edit to add: Your knowledge of all things streaming has impressed me over the last few days, Flushdraw!
                                      Last edited by DMMurray; 04-05-15, 21:27.

Comment

What a frame! Betfair market crazier than an IPL match

Comment

Thinking of not answering any emails in a week - this is the main thought outcome of my designated wife-permitted end-of-the-week drinking session this evening. Normally answer circa 20-30 emails in a day. There's already 6 emails there since 7pm that i'm itching to answer. Guess I'll look at the few hundred emails next Sunday and draw a line through about 90% of them as useless.
                                          You dont have the bottle for this. I would however make you a marginal fav over zuutroy in a match bet for not answering emails. I know it would tilt you both hard not answering.

Comment

I had no idea Strewelpeter was into snooker for some reason. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                              I had no idea Strewelpeter was into snooker for some reason. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little disappointed.
                                              Snooker was better back in the day when they played with tree branches and ivory balls

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 04-05-15, 21:49.

Comment

Comment

what happened to rip greavsie
                                                      Misread

Comment

Comment

Comment

what happened to rip greavsie
                                                            Sat Nav esque jumping the gun
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

what does jumping the gun even mean? I guess its some Wild West thing, but how does a Dub in Donegal have it in his regular conversational arsenal?
                                                              Lol, try Olympics and starting gun...
                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

what does jumping the gun even mean? I guess its some Wild West thing, but how does a Dub in Donegal have it in his regular conversational arsenal?
                                                                Not a culchie thing. Think of a 100m runner trying to get off the mark as quick as the can and go just before the gun for a false start.

Comment

Thinking of not answering any emails in a week - this is the main thought outcome of my designated wife-permitted end-of-the-week drinking session this evening. Normally answer circa 20-30 emails in a day. There's already 6 emails there since 7pm that i'm itching to answer. Guess I'll look at the few hundred emails next Sunday and draw a line through about 90% of them as useless.
                                                                  Just pretend it's a game of pointless sheep.
                                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                    Snooker was better back in the day when they played with tree branches and ivory balls
                                                                    Nah it wasn't better when Davis (Fred) and the likes of John Spenser would battle it out for days!.

That was great delighted for Bingham, and for the lad who laid me 7/1 when he was trouncing Ronnie

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                        Liberals say you shouldn't be racist, homophobic, xenophobic etc..

Right wing conservatives say it's morally fine to hold such views.

Both groups proselytize their viewpoints but that's just semantics.

Liberal proselytizing is quite obviously on the correct side of what's moral.
                                                                        To pick up where I left off...

Right wing: "Fear!! Change is bad!!! The left wing are weak snobs who just want to take away your freedom and undermine society!!"

Left wing: "Change is good!! Everything associated with historic institutions is bad!! The right wing are stupid, unintelligent and hateful and want us to go back to a non-existent 1950's utopia while really they just undermine society's progress"

The left may be on the correct side of the issues (mostly) but the way they deliver their points is as idiotic, condescending and insulting as the right are belligerent, pig-headed and hateful.
                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Comment

django is so class
                                                                            We called our dog Django. He goes mad whenever I play this:

From DJANGO UNCHAINED Original Motion Picture Soundtrack:"Django" - Composed by Luis Bacalov(I don't own any rights to this soundtrack)

Comment

Pics of your Django Dog NewApp m8

Comment

Pics of your Django Dog NewApp m8
                                                                                Here you go m8

SPOILER

Comment

The GOAT is overused a bit these days, but Django Unchained has the GOAT movie soundtrack.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Hats off to Mainz who have given a long serving player a year long contract after he was badly injured in a game vs Hamburg on Sunday. He was not going to have his contract renewed and was due to move back to Colombia but destroyed his knee and will take a year to recover if he recovers at all.

The Mainz midfielder Elkin Soto, who was due to be out of contract at the end of the season, was immediately offered a new contract after a potentially career-ending injury

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                      Here you go m8

SPOILER
                                                                                      video of your dog Django going mad whenever the Django song is played plz m8
                                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                        The GOAT is overused a bit these days, but Django Unchained has the GOAT movie soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyx3T3neIDY
                                                                                        what you make of guardians of the galaxy soundtrack?
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Chef has a pretty nice soundtrack
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

The big question though, is it sunderland or newcastle that is going down this year? I think sunderland myself.
                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                              what you make of guardians of the galaxy soundtrack?
                                                                                              never seen it/heard it, but coincidentally came across this video a few hours ago:

Jimmy speaks to Vin Diesel about his movie Guardians of the Galaxy, and Jimmy tests Vin's bilingual skills. Subscribe NOW to The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy ...
                                                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

never seen it/heard it, but coincidentally came across this video a few hours ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM4Step_EXE
                                                                                                Watch it! You can thank me later m8.
                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                  The big question though, is it sunderland or newcastle that is going down this year? I think sunderland myself.
                                                                                                  I was looking at that today. I've always had a strange soft spot for Sunderland so want them to stay up but unfortunately they play Everton away, Leicester home and Chelsea awa last day so that's a bit too much work I think. Newcastle have West Brom at home and QPR away next two so should get 4 points there and be safe. So yeah, Sunderland for the drop.

Comment

The Wanderers

Great film, great soundtrack!

A new guy arrives in town and lays waste to the feared Baldies in the underrated gang film THE WANDERERS.The best moment is when Perry and Terror, the neighb...

Comment

Newcastle have lost something like 9 in a row and are in meltdown.

Comment

Who the fuck is emailing you? Out of office reply. Create some default whereby you only reply if they email again.
                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

In future nobody should mention their Dog unless posting a pic of it.

Ta m8s.

Comment

In the Boxing mode and watching old fights. I like this one insomuch from 5 min 18 sec 1st knockdown is ignored by ref and in 5.54 ref helps guy up

boxing fights fight knock out KO rare box boxers fightersMMAsweetfights.com

Comment

oldies only prob remember this guy. Didnt know at time but likely high on coke!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

good but no earnie shavers

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                                  good but no earnie shavers
                                                                                                                  bad timing though to be in same era as Ali and Holmes

Comment

dont remember this Irishman fighting / beating him

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                      Something came up the other night (thurs) about Kate Middleton being about to pop.
                                                                                                                      And the GF turns to me and says "did she not have the baby. I was sure she had a girl called Charlotte"
                                                                                                                      I see today she's since had a girl. And Charlotte is in the running.
                                                                                                                      Afaik the sex wasn't know beforehand, and thenGF wouldn't be one for reading gossip column name predictions.
                                                                                                                      Should I fill the boots on the premonition.
                                                                                                                      Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                      She's no idea. It wouldn't get much coverage here in the media, and my GF wouldn't bother with any royal clickbait on facebook or anything.
                                                                                                                      That's two premonitions, royal booties filled.
                                                                                                                      Ship, Ship,
                                                                                                                      Congratulations to all that had faith.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge name their new baby daughter Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, which will be seen as a triple homage to her grandfather Prince Charles, great-grandmother Queen Elizabeth II and late grandmother Diana.

Comment

watched this Quarry fight, ( starts at 10.20)

Jeez he was a tough bugger and what a difference from these days letting them fight on and camera men on the ring.

Comment

m8s
                                                                                                                          #nightcrew

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X