Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The market in the fight tonight is mental. Mayweather to win by points or decision is now even money in lots of spots. It was generally a 4/6 shot or lower a week ago!

Opr

Comment

[IMG]S5000511 by colliexmas, on Flickr[/IMG]
      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Looks like I'll be going to watch the fight after all
        Morons revving their tin cans up and down the road outside. My feckin micra probably has more power. List of hatred gets longer. Rally and boy racers. Cunts.

Anyway. Cmon Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
          Medical emergency at the 21s Football final. Not really sure whats happening as its on TG4. Seems to be someone in the crowd.

Edit. Seems someone had a heart attack according to Twitter.
          Looks like the person who had a heart attack at the match has passed away. Very sad.

Comment

URGENT HELP NEEDED

anyone fairly near to me that has a printer. I really need to print something tomorrow and no later.
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

For the NBA fans... As warm-up to the fight, clippers a playing spurs in the game 7. these have been epic games and series playoff is tied at 3-3. Should be epic, and while the heart says clippers the head says spurs.

What a glorious evening for sports
              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

In the SE waiting to donate. They do not want to accomodate. Sobering up which could be dangerous.
                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

himself just pmd asking " would one week in vegas be plenty"?

oh god yeah says I and looking at booking.com hotels are coming in dirt cheap 350 ish for a week but tbh I would love to check into the Bellagio not bad for 1100

will update when I know more!

now I really need that printer!!!!
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                      himself just pmd asking " would one week in vegas be plenty"?

oh god yeah says I and looking at booking.com hotels are coming in dirt cheap 350 ish for a week but tbh I would love to check into the Bellagio not bad for 1100

will update when I know more!

now I really need that printer!!!!
                      Place across from xtra vision

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                          Place across from xtra vision
                          an ex ipb member has come to the rescue
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                            Strippers and blackjack place in Temple Bar, free rickshaw... just sayin...
                            Just got a spot. Tempting though.
                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                Does everybody else know who that is? Looks like a wedding/engagement pic to me
                                He does have the look of an everyman in fairness. He looks like that guy from down the street that's a sound lad but not very interesting.

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                So played the fitz eom thurs and JPs game last night, not a pair over 9s in either tourny . Two nights out on the trot though was rare and welcome .. So the green isle 3.00 o'clock Ko 100k game was out of the question . Then westlife offers a 50/50 to hit the green isle . The missus sighs go wan then, reg closing....I sit down blinds already a hefty 600/1200 and me with 17k. First hand, guy opens to 4k, I ship with QQ (weeee) and 10s reships. 10 on the flop and LOL all the way back to the car. Funny ol game. Who knows when I get out again with me brownie pints at a new low.

And oh and Poker gods. FK YOU
                                I remember having a streak of 3 two-day tournaments in a row in Cork or Galway where I'd get through to day 2 with 10-20 BBs, drive home, drive all the way back up for day 2, and then drive all the way back home after getting it in and losing in the first orbit. It was 1.5hr drive and about ~€15 petrol each way so it was still the cheapest option but undoubtedly most tilting too.

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                For the NBA fans... As warm-up to the fight, clippers a playing spurs in the game 7. these have been epic games and series playoff is tied at 3-3. Should be epic, and while the heart says clippers the head says spurs.

What a glorious evening for sports
                                Would you have been an NBA fan before moving to America? Find it impossible to keep up with the regular season here but like to follow things a bit when it comes to the playoffs.
                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Hitch m8, how busy are you over the next few days? Have an essay style exam on Monday 11th on Contemporary Issues in the Global Economy. If I send you on the exam papers from the last two years could you take a look and let me know if there's any class stuff I should include to impress? Only if it's not too much hassle for you, there's no panic either way.
                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                      Yeah, pop it along. Although I may not know enough, but at least I'll know if I don't know enough. Maybe send the course curriculum too.
                                      Thanks a million. Your name (with a dot in the middle) at dcu dot ie I assume is the email?
                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Trebled up. Shouldnt have let me sober up.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                          Trebled up. Shouldnt have let me sober up.
                                          Cash out. Titty bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post

Would you have been an NBA fan before moving to America? Find it impossible to keep up with the regular season here but like to follow things a bit when it comes to the playoffs.
                                            Not at all... I have liked basketball before coming over but outside of knowing who the best teams and players wouldn't have known much about it. However since I won tickets to a clippers preseason game I have been following them, and have been to 5/6 of their games, handy when staples center (homeground) is 10 mom walk from my place.

Yeah the regular season can be tough to follow specially when there are 3/4 games a week, and I have no doubt when I do to back to ireland my interest in the sport will wain somewhat... But it is cool to watch and I will probably will keep an eye on the clippers. The whole baiting of Lakers fans is fun though.

Great game so far... Clippers leading 65-64 in the 3rd quarter...
                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Manny PAC fans are as bad, but probably worse than Barcalona fans.

Any1 who wants manny 2 win really doesn't have a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                All I can say is be thankful for a few sniffles and itchy eyes in the coming months. I have no idea what is ahead this year after last summer!

I bought the little corn plasters with the red stuff inside and then put the "condoms for toes" protective cushioned hoods over the toe and after a week it was gone. Had it for years as well and it got to the stage all shoes/runners hurt.

Silipos Antibacterial Gel Corn Pads are ideal for treating corns and other abrasion related discomfort on the fingers and toes. Antibacterial action maintains hygienically clean contact area. Buy now at healthandcare.co.uk

I was in a similar position after taking Tramadol for the first time. The second time I took it a good while later landed me in hospital after going into anaphylactic shock.

Just be careful!
                                                Cheers Gil Haven't been on all day, only seeing this now, must check out those corn pads.

Jeez, when you look at all those posts you quoted, I'm some moaning Michael.
                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                  New sci-fy shows on offer, The Messengers... i watched the first 2, about to start 3 knowing its terribad, acting is ok, premise is so-so but it has that 90210 feel about it, sweaty guys with all the shirt rips in the right places and panting women with just the right amount of sweat.

Surely there has to be better on offer ? ?
                                                  I started watching 12 monkeys, first episode was good took a slight down turn since but if its sci-fi your after it ticks all the boxes
                                                  If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

What a game!!!!! What an amazing ending... Fuckin brilliant!!!! Clippers win 111 - 109 with litterly the last throw of the game. Brilliant brilliant game!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Xeyboy View Post

Rooting for the underdog m8.

I do not have a clue about boxing. I just don't like the cut of Mayweathers jib. GO MANNY!

Comment

This is my first attempt at recording my own stuff, great fun over the last eight hours or so.

Haven't quite got the hang of the software yet, vocal and bass tracks don't seem to be in stereo, can't figure out why just yet, but I'll get there.

Go easy.

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio
                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

In these types of situations, I tend to root for the guy who doesn't repeatedly beat up women. Just a little quirk of mine.

Comment

Apparently the PPV network in the states is having trouble coping with demand which they are trying to sort but it could delay the fight start considerably.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                              Apparently the PPV network in the states is having trouble coping with demand which they are trying to sort but it could delay the fight start considerably.

Opr
                                                              Confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                                                                Groan. Had planned to sleep and set alarm but since didn't get in until after 3 that went out the window. Seriously do not want to wait another hour or so for it.

Comment

Opr

Comment

Should I stay for the fight.

Comment

struggling to find a link, anyone have one?
                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Time till fight?
                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Oh yes, people rooting against the woman beating scumbag haven't a clue

Comment

Chelsea Champions in less than 12 hours m8s

Comment

Gone very big on Mayweather at 1.64 minus commission after every single person I have met saying he is overpriced. I plead Jon Snow on this in that I know nothing.
                                                                              Also doubled with crawley for the drop tomorrow for a sweat tomorrow for the bants.

Foxy Boxing time.
                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Are they taking the piss here?

Comment

American anthem is the absolute worst

Comment

Hi m8s.

Any links

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                      American anthem is the absolute worst
                                                                                      Tis no Russia but it is a top anthem imo. Not top, top though.

Comment

working good for me

SPOILER
                                                                                        http://firstrowge.eu/watch/327022/1/...ather-jr-.html

time4tv is a fantastic site for all sports, one of the streams normally work anyway

chd will probably have loads
                                                                                        Last edited by mdoug; 03-05-15, 04:04.
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Lol support the women beater instead
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

http://streamdictator.com/channel-2/ not the best but it'll do
                                                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

watching a wonderful HD stream
                                                                                              (in polish)
                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

boxing is to mma
                                                                                                as gaa is to hurling

Comment

Mayweather really is the Chelsea of boxing
                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

That was dull as fuck. Fight of the century/decade me bollox. If it was, it show the state of boxing.
                                                                                                    Where are the knockdowns, the heavy hits, the ear nibbles.

Sure Mayweather rabbit punch some women, but did he rape a few like Tyson?
                                                                                                    This generation has been sold a lemon.

Comment

Seriously 95% of people who watched that must have never watched a boxing match before, Facebook full of clowns who were expecting a street fight or something

Comment

both fighters seem pretty unlikable. Like Pacquiao obv wins the nice guy award by default given his opponent is a woman beater but he wouldn't be someone I'd be rooting for.
                                                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

To be honest, all I really care about is the money in the bank.

Ship Ship.
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Something came up the other night (thurs) about Kate Middleton being about to pop.
                                                                                                            And the GF turns to me and says "did she not have the baby. I was sure she had a girl called Charlotte"
                                                                                                            I see today she's since had a girl. And Charlotte is in the running.
                                                                                                            Afaik the sex wasn't know beforehand, and thenGF wouldn't be one for reading gossip column name predictions.
                                                                                                            Should I fill the boots on the premonition.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                              Something came up the other night (thurs) about Kate Middleton being about to pop.
                                                                                                              And the GF turns to me and says "did she not have the baby. I was sure she had a girl called Charlotte"
                                                                                                              I see today she's since had a girl. And Charlotte is in the running.
                                                                                                              Afaik the sex wasn't know beforehand, and thenGF wouldn't be one for reading gossip column name predictions.
                                                                                                              Should I fill the boots on the premonition.

Absolutely, these hunches are always right. Put the mortgage on it and if its wrong, then at least its not your fault.

Comment

The Hotspur dougy style spinup balance stands at 93.48. I look forward to the next bet.
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Morning everyone, great sleep since I didn't bother me hole with the boxing!

@mello, can you get the girlfriend to pick six numbers too lol... Just in case

Comment

League Winners this season. The letter B is taking over

Bournemouth - Championship
                                                                                                                    Bristol City - League One
                                                                                                                    Burton Albion - League Two
                                                                                                                    Barnet - Conference Premier
                                                                                                                    Barrow - Conference North
                                                                                                                    Bromley - Conference South

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                      Morning everyone, great sleep since I didn't bother me hole with the boxing!

@mello, can you get the girlfriend to pick six numbers too lol... Just in case
                                                                                                                      I've do do that two but there's 6 draws a week in Oz, and probably at least that between UK and Ireland.
                                                                                                                      Don't know wher to stick them

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                        League Winners this season. The letter B is taking over

Bournemouth - Championship
                                                                                                                        Bristol City - League One
                                                                                                                        Burton Albion - League Two
                                                                                                                        Barnet - Conference Premier
                                                                                                                        Barrow - Conference North
                                                                                                                        Bromley - Conference South
                                                                                                                        Premier league - Boring Bastards

Comment

No time to sleep now. Let's see where I end up.

Championi

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X